Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,347 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1041 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Navi Transport
Phone Number:305-809-8044
Secondary Phone Number:305-809-8044
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 3 Month(s). Since 1/31/2013
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Navi Transport to share?

• Subject: Easier than expected
    Review:Alex made my life easier - I lost my husband and had no idea what to do to move our car back. Was referred from a neighbor and I was happy. The driver that came to get my car was very polite and came right on my door. (Sorry I forgot his name, but h... [ More ]
    Poster:DonMarie
    Date:3/17/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: TERRIBLE! Use at your own risk!
    Review:My vehicle was damaged during transport on 6 Dec 2013 and I was told it would be "taken care of". It is now 17 Jan and I have yet to hear anything and all of my calls are now ignored! No matter what "insurance" coverage they say t... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:1/17/2014 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Uncompensated damage
    Review:My two cars were picked up in Boca Raton by a NAVI contracted flatbed carrier and transported individually in two roundtrips to the NAVI trailer located in Pompano. This was bizarre and excessive handling of my cars. The trailer delivered my cars t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joel Reiskin
    Date:5/24/2013 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: So glad!
    Review:I was very nervous about having my car moved and Alex and Franco are a great team, they helped me through the process and it was very fast and easy. Alex called me one day before and the next day Franco called me and was here to get my mom's car. W... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria Lubirtiz
    Date:1/31/2013 1:07:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.