View 153,912 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,913th Review now!

View Navi Transport's New Profile

Navi Transport
Phone Number:305-809-8044
Secondary Phone Number:305-809-8044
Time On Site:1 Year, 11 Months. Since 1/31/2013
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Have your own experience with Navi Transport to share?

• Subject: Only good things!
    Review:I was skeptical on using them after reading 2 reviews for damages, I asked the dispatcher about and she explained to me briefly what happened and I understand some people are hard to please. Luckily I took the chance, because they were very professi... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha Hyes
    Date:6/4/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Easier than expected
    Review:Alex made my life easier - I lost my husband and had no idea what to do to move our car back. Was referred from a neighbor and I was happy. The driver that came to get my car was very polite and came right on my door. (Sorry I forgot his name, but h... [ More ]
    Poster:DonMarie
    Date:3/17/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: TERRIBLE! Use at your own risk!
    Review:My vehicle was damaged during transport on 6 Dec 2013 and I was told it would be "taken care of". It is now 17 Jan and I have yet to hear anything and all of my calls are now ignored! No matter what "insurance" coverage they say t... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:1/17/2014 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Uncompensated damage
    Review:My two cars were picked up in Boca Raton by a NAVI contracted flatbed carrier and transported individually in two roundtrips to the NAVI trailer located in Pompano. This was bizarre and excessive handling of my cars. The trailer delivered my cars t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joel Reiskin
    Date:5/24/2013 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: So glad!
    Review:I was very nervous about having my car moved and Alex and Franco are a great team, they helped me through the process and it was very fast and easy. Alex called me one day before and the next day Franco called me and was here to get my mom's car. W... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria Lubirtiz