Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,347 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1038 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Motion Express

Location:Portland, OR
Phone Number:503-347-2260
Secondary Phone Number:(503)761-1853
Time On Site:6 Year(s), 5 Month(s). Since 11/20/2007 2:50:00 PM

Have your own experience with Motion Express to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject:Did an outstanding Job.
    Review:I generally don't take the time to review/ respond but having gone through the motions and getting a thousand quotes and the entire process to ship a vehicle I thought it to be beneficial to help others. I used car transport express to book (which th... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Unger
    Date:8/12/2012 1:53:00 PM
    Subject:OUTSTANDING SERVICE
    Review:Outstanding service. Very helpful at he pickup site. Strongly endore the professionalism I dealt with . THIS IS AN UNSOLICITED / UNPAID REPORT. [ View ]
    Poster:Clarke Herdic
    Date:3/17/2012 5:35:00 PM
    Subject:Electronics destroyed in transit via electrical fire
    Review:We were having our BMW 530i shipped from Miami, FL to Stanwood, WA thru Motion Express Auto Carrier based out of Portland, Oregon. Upon speaking with the Broker, they told me that it would take about a week to get our car delivered and that the drive... [ More ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2011 5:52:00 PM
    Subject:No Problem!
    Review:Thank you Dennis! My car was delivered without any problems. Price is right. Good communication with a dispatch and drivers. Hope to deal with you again soon! [ View ]
    Poster:Inna
    Date:10/29/2011 3:12:00 AM
    Subject:Damaged both vehicles!
    Review:My car and truck were shipped by Motion Express after being setup through a third party broker. My cars were picked up 3 days before the scheduled pickup date. When I was called by the driver 4 days early and asked to do an early pickup, I called ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan Bates
    Date:6/2/2011 11:21:00 PM
    Subject:Proceed with confidence
    Review:My experience with Dave Pein, broker (Get It Done Transportation) and the carrier (Motion Express) was very favorable. Bottom line is I got what I asked for. I received my vehicle today (10 days earlier then I requested) and in the condition I expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Mea Arsenault
    Date:6/1/2011 12:23:00 AM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.