View 152,943 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,944th Review now!

View Freedom Auto Transport's New Profile

Freedom Auto Transport
2950 West Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Phone Number:888-405-1590
Website:http://www.freedomautotransport.net
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/21/2010
MC-720433

Good day Shipper, USE COUPON CODE - TR2010 - FOR UP TO 10% OFF ON MOST ROUTES. Were proud to mention Freedom Auto Transport is not only 5 out of 5 stars on Transport Reviews but holds an A rating with the BBB, Located in Sunny South Florida, our network is made up of over 1500 open/enclosed Auto Carriers all over the entire country ensuring you the lowest transport rates. All of our carriers are licensed, insured and go through an extensive pre-screening process before being eligible to haul for us. Were even servicing Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Our job is to locate you the most cost effective spot for your transport. We pride ourselves on excellence, customer service and relations is our number one goal. We're looking for customers to share us with there friends, family's and co-workers so you can be sure to get the absolute best service when dealing with Freedom. Questions? We have reps standing by ready to assist. Please call us Toll Free 888-405-1590. Let us put a smile on your face. Make it a great day.
Have your own experience with Freedom Auto Transport to share?

Freedom Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 8 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.11% of Freedom Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.89% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Horrible experince. Don't give a **** kind of attitude
    Review:I was recommended to Freedom Auto Transport for shipping my Bike from houston to dallas (irving). Shawn was very good at taking information and confirming pickups and delivery address. She mentioned it will be 24 to 48 hours as its just from houston ... [ More ]
    Poster:DK Patel
    Date:9/25/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Mostly great/talk to Jake!
    Review:As my first experience with shipping a car across the country, I came out of it a much wiser man and consumer. This is a two part review of a) Freedom Auto Transport, and b) the trucking company that "won the bid", First Housing Management... [ More ]
    Poster:Berwin
    Date:8/27/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:They got the car here super fast once the vehicle was released from the dealer..and the carrier got it here in one day..and i was happy to wait till 11 pm to get it...matter of fact i was surprised they would deliver that late...but they were profess... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:7/26/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Poor communication
    Review:The communication prior to the payment of the deposit was excellent. Unfortunately, I had a fair amount of trouble after that. I was told that my car would be picked up on a Thursday, but I was called by Lily on Wednesday morning asking for it to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliet
    Date:7/12/2014 3:35:00 AM
    Subject: Quote request posted as firm order
    Review:Hello, I have filled he basic form on Freedomautoeview site to get a quote. However I find out from other shippers that you are posting it as I having placed the order. This is misrepresentation of my intention. You may be a good shipper but I hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Shishir Pardikar
    Date:7/2/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:I contacted many transport companies.was really worried in shipping my car.the pick up got little delayed from the promised date.but overall whenever I call Scott to jake they were very helpful and answered all may question.whereas When I contacted a... [ More ]
    Poster:Niranjani
    Date:6/25/2014 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome and fast!
    Review:Was a bit unsure about giving my car away to be delivered just because it was a brand new car which hadn't even been bought a month ago. But it was great!, they were insanely fast and i had my car in 2 days!! The car was in perfect condition except f... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Span
    Date:4/5/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: 1988 Corvette - Miami to Tallahassee
    Review:I would like to take this time to thank Freedom Auto Transport Company for making a seemingly difficult move to Tallahassee from Miami with my 1988 Corvette (I'm the original owner, bought it brand new... We go way back !!). It was a flawless trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn IadanzaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Jake called me right away, gave me the target date and plan. Everything worked out the way he said it would. Very Happy and I highly recommend! Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Armando
    Date:11/15/2013 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:I used this company twice to ship my car cross country, the shipping time was pretty fast considering the distance, and it was safe and clean. pretty good. [ View ]
    Poster:Alice
    Date:11/4/2013 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Antique Ford Mustang
    Review:They were not the least expensive carrier service option, but the customer service was very good. The vehicle was picked up and delivered as promised. I was able to obtain status information with great ease. All of the parties were very friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:10/28/2013 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter
    Review:The experience I had with Jake Bernstein was excellent. He was available when I needed to call him, he fulfilled his promises and he arranged to have my car picked up by a very nice driver. The drivers company was in touch with me at all times. My ca... [ More ]
    Poster:SnowbirdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: Great first experience.
    Review:I was very concerned with using Freedom Auto Transport, especially knowing they were a broker and that I had never paid for a car transport. I must admit I am really impressed. I was shocked to learn a driver was available to pick my vehicle up withi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the happy 5 star review. Please call us anytime 888-405-1590, Thanks. [ view ]
    Poster:Lowanda
    Date:9/28/2013 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt On-time Delivery and excellent Customer Service
    Review:My car was picked up from Seattle, WA on 08/14/13 and delivered in NY on 08/21/13. Even though the original estimate was 7-10 days, the car was delivered in a week. I worked with Mike and Jake from freedom transport auto shipping. They were both ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Sid Gupta
    Date:8/23/2013 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 CTS Cadillac
    Review:The dispatchers were very accommodating and really worked with me to find a driver. Once they found a driver, Gilbert, he was very communicative and informative on his status and expected timelines. The car was dirty upon arrival but that's expected ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jess M
    Date:8/4/2013 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Rating the service of Freedom transport
    Review:I am very happy with the service. They have done everything as promise. It was excellent service and nice people. [ View ]
    Poster:ilene nguyen
    Date:8/1/2013 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Very professsional customer service. Got them on the phone most of the time and they returned my call within minutes when ever I left a voicemail. Our car was picked up and delivered on time with real time updates. Their quote was the best too, savin... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward
    Date:7/11/2013 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: First Time User
    Review:This is the first time I have ever used an Auto Transport Company to transport my car from one state to another. Bernstein who was the dispatcher was very pleasant and easily accessible by phone. Even on the 4th of July, he returned my phone call pro... [ More ]
    Poster:PS
    Date:7/9/2013 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: THANKS FREEDOM AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I really needed my car transported and only had a little of time to get everything in order. i got in contact with Freedom Auto and they made it so easy i didnt believe it till i was receiving my car in Chicago. they were on time and very informative... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Tyler
    Date:7/1/2013 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great service Will use in the future to transport my 68 Camaro
    Review:After getting nowhere with another company (drives wouldnt take offer, quote too low, ultimately losing money and my future business )I contacted JAY with Freedom auto. Great service and Jay helped to get my car here,quickly. They arrived a day ea... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the happy 4 star review. Please call us anytime 888-405-1590, Thanks. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Aponte
    Date:6/10/2013 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Had a rough start, but it worked out
    Review:I'm amazed that this actually worked out. Auto transportation is a pretty sketchy business, and I had little confidence that I was not being taken advantage of when I started this process. Everyone I called said the online quote was out of date and... [ More ]
    Poster:Maa421s
    Date:6/8/2013 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great timing with finding me a carrier. Found me a carrier the same day and the car arrived in three days. It was a little late due to traffic but nothing significant. The staff was very nice and kept me updated with the carrier and the car location ... [ More ]
    Poster:PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2013 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: My moving experience
    Review:I would have to say my moving experience was both excellent and stress free. I worked with a gentleman named Joseph Rubino who was honest and extremely helpful through my moving process. He was very honest and guided me through step by step, consider... [ More ]
    Poster:Ilyssa Goodman
    Date:5/17/2013 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping reveiw
    Review:Everything pretty much went the way Jake said it would. The truck driver was a little behind schedule but it worked out fine. Excellent service. [ View ]
    Poster:Zach Schmidgall
    Date:5/16/2013 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service by Joe Rubino
    Review:Joe Rubino is professional but friendly and caring and concerned to get the best deal for the customer. I have used this freedom transport for 2 years now and are very happy. [ View ]
    Poster:cindy lagreca
    Date:5/16/2013 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:They were great. Very professional, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! On time, good communication, all around good service! [ View ]
    Poster:Julian
    Date:5/16/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Awesomeness
    Review:I contacted a company called Freedom Auto Transport. To have a 64 chevy longbed picked up in phila. pa . and delivered to me in southwest florida.i spoke with a very respectful young man named Joe . Joe counldn't do enough for me and my family . Joe ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:5/16/2013 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Porcelli
    Review:The experience with my delivery was very smooth, there were no problems with the car or the time of the delivery. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Porcelli
    Date:5/16/2013 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Now I know why they call them the Auto transport Gods!
    Review:When I called around to price having my car shipped to Florida salesman Joseph, not only quoted the best price, but was extremely helpful assisting me with all my questions & concerns. With his expertise, I decided to go with an open carrier &a... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren Lotti
    Date:5/16/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!!
    Review:I've had some bad experiences with transport companies, but this one was actually COMPLETELY painless and was easily the least stressful I've ever had. I would definitely use this service again. Joe Rubino was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:5/16/2013 11:28:00 AM
    Review:Joe from Freedom Auto Transport is terrific. My company transports vehicles throughout the states and Joe is the only person I contact. His price is fair and he is honest and upfront. He has never promised me anything he didn't deliver. I would r... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:5/15/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent overall service
    Review:When I first called Jay, he explained the reason my car had not moved with the other company. They had put such a low price on it. Jake called back within 24 hours to let me know they had a driver and the car would be picked up Monday. There was a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Wilson
    Date:5/10/2013 7:22:00 AM
    Subject: AWESOME!
    Review:This was my first time to ship a vehicle and had no idea where to start, I had contacted a company prior to finding Freedom Auto Transport and placed the order to ship a vehicle from Georgia to California, got the run around from the first company I... [ More ]
    Poster:Tasha
    Date:5/6/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: No panic
    Review:Freedom bailed me out. Another transport company couldn't follow through with my month old confirmed reservation and I had to fly out before pick up. Per Freedom's instructions, I delivered my car to an auto dealer, Freedom picked it up there and del... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike P
    Date:4/12/2013 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth as Silk
    Review:I spent much time reviewing and evaluating the brokers out there. I found the majority of the informatin to reflect a need to be cautious in choosing a company to handle my auto. Many people wanted a deposit without offering me a carrier assigned... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck G
    Date:4/2/2013 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT AND HONEST!
    Review:VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROMPT! NO HIDDEN FEES OR HIDDEN INFORMATION! HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND IF I EVER NEED TO SHIP MY VEHICLE AGAIN I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I AM GOING!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN GUYS! [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Florida
    Date:4/1/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This was the first time ever having cars shipped, They were very helpful and was their if I needed them. I had a really good experience all together and would use and recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Melinda
    Date:3/21/2013 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service Provider Mike
    Review:Mike was very honest and helpful, very polite, listened to all my questions, because I had a bunch to ask. I like dealing with honest companies like Freedom Auto Transport. Smooth transaction, if your looking to transport your vehicle, call Mike, he ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms. Aguilar
    Date:3/11/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker company
    Review:A word from the now wiser. If a company wants a deposit up front DON'T use them. This company did not take my deposit until a driver and truck was scheduled. This company was also honest and price was fair. Would use them again. Thanks John. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:1/23/2013 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Won't Pay for Damages to Car
    Review:After hiring Freedom Auto Transport to deliver 5 collectable cars earlier this year, i found out that they had hired a sub contractor called American Safety Transport, Inc, Dayton Ohio to transport my cars. They damaged one of my cars while loading... [ More ]
    Response:We have tried numerous times to mediate this situation. Lee is EXTREMELY difficult to deal with. These alleged damages were underneath the front bumper and could easily have been there before the vehicle was picked up. The driver said it seemed like he went right to these hidden damages as soon as the vehicle was off the trailer at the delivery location. We tried getting the carrier and Lee to work together but Lee was insistent on belittling and using racist slurs toward the driver. The carrier even offered to pay the estimate of alleged damages just to diffuse the situation, instead of accepting this and moving on, Lee told the driver to ''go back to you country''. [ view ]
    Poster:lee