View 144,087 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,088th Review now!
Fast Track Auto Carriers
Location:P.O. Box 3586
Boynton Beach, FL 33424-3586
Phone Number:561-901-5751
Secondary Phone Number:561-901-5751
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 2/13/2013

At Fast Track Auto Carriers we will provide you with service that you is trustworthy, efficient and reasonable. We ship all makes and models of vehicles on an OPENED OR ENCLOSED HAULER: including specialty sedans, vans, trucks, sport utility vehicles, small boats, military transports, travel trailers, motorcycles, all terrain vehicles, and more. If it is a classic or exotic car to be sent overseas, or across the country, you can count on us to handle the matter with professionalism, treating each vehicle as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Fast Track Auto Carriers to share?

Fast Track Auto Carriers reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 52 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.49% of Fast Track Auto Carriers customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.51% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Fast Track Auto Carriers
    Subject: Wonderful service!
    Review:I am taking the time to write this review simply because I have shipped cars many times, and unfortunately I have had horrible experiences in the past. This was completely different. The price quoted, was the price. They didn't try to hold my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Brown
    Date:7/23/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Awesome company, everything was on time. Kept in contact with me, I highly recommend this company to friends and family!They were very friendly, great communication! [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:7/15/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Track = Better Fater
    Review:There's no word to express how happy I'm for choosing Fast Track Auto Transport. They gave me a quote at an unbeatable price as if that was not enough, they picked up my car and delivered it early than expected. I'm also grateful to the driver who wa... [ More ]
    Poster:LouisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Very Impressive
    Review:Fast Track Auto Carriers come back with the best rate and showed exceptional customer service throughout the whole process. A transport was arranged within 24 hours of the request and if you have any questions or concerns that provide immediate feedb... [ More ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:Meaghan KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car carrier
    Review:Very honest and dependable! Great service! My car was picked up prompt and arrived on time. Driver was very courteous and knowledgeable. I will use this service again and tell others about it! [ View ]
    Poster:Helen CzerwiecThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle services
    Review:great price and great service yes i will use this company in the future the experiences whit the trasnporter was professional and kind i will raccoment this compony [ View ]
    Poster:sal randazzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Easy
    Review:Brand new 2014 Truck and trailer delivered the car to me with a knowledgeable driver. Quick and easy. [ View ]
    Poster:P.T.
    Date:6/13/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Track The Best Car Carrier ...
    Review:I was so grateful to hear Donna from fast track calling me at 11 am personally to see if she could help me with my car getting transported to me. I was so glad to have someone in the industry call me at a decent hour! I was getting bombarded with cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine IwakiriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: honest, reliable
    Review:I spoke with Donna to move my vehicle from NC to PA..she was honest from the start! Didn't try to lowball me or "bait and switch"...everything went smoothly..she kept in contact with me from beginning to end..I would definitely use her aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:6/4/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: timely delivery
    Review:24 hour turn around from quote till vehicle delivery. I refered to this service by a friend. I called and spoke to andrew.Got a quote the same day. Paid the deposit. With a few hours I was informed that my vehicle could be picked up same day. Vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:jeremy
    Date:5/20/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time I had transported a car, and I did a lot of research. I have to admit, the reviews and comments were scary and negative, ranging from late deliveries, drivers requesting more money at the time of delivery, damages to vehicle,... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:5/20/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE!!!!!!
    Review:I cannot express enough NOT to use this company. I made a contract with them months in advance with the specific window of pick up time. I told them our very last day to pick it up because we had a flight to catch and I let THEM choose the window of... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE READ!!!! LAURA I LOVE HOW YOU BASH US ON THE INTERNET. ARE JOB IS TO ASSIGN YOU TO A CARRIER WHICH WE DID AND HE WAS SCHEDULED TO PICK YOU UP IN THE TIME FRAME YOU HAD REQUESTED, THE DRIVER DEFINITELY DROPPED THE BALL AND LEFT US ALL SCRAMBLING LAST MINUTE, AND SAYING WE NEVER TALKED TO YOU IS A LIE PLAIN AND SIMPLE, I PERSONALLY SPOKE WITH YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER SEVERAL TIMES DAILY. I AGREE THE WAY THE SITUATION PLAYED OUT WAS BAD FOR YOU GUYS BUT TO BASH US ON THE INTERNET FOR SOMETHING WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IS NOT RIGHT WE DON'T OWN THE TRUCKS THAT MOVE THE VEHICLES AS YOU WERE AWARE OF AND JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER BROKER COMPANY THAT CONTACTED YOU. THERE WERE NOT HUNDREDS OF CARRIERS WAITING TO MOVE YOUR VEHICLE AS YOU CLAIM, THERE WERE TEN OTHER BROKERS TELLING YOU WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR. IN CLOSING WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAY THINGS TURNED OUT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BUT WE DID EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO HELP YOU OUT, PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE MIDDLE MAN WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF WITH THE CARRIER AND UNFORTUNATELY WHEN THE DRIVER DROPS THE BALL OR WANTS TO CHARGE MORE MONEY FOR A TRANSPORT US AS THE BROKERS TAKE THE BLAME, IT'S A UNREGULATED INDUSTRY THE DRIVERS CONTROL. WE DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO MAKE EVERY CLIENT SATISFIED. [ view ]
    Poster:Laura Lee Pirtle
    Date:5/13/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: loved the excellent service
    Review:The services are excellent, the knowledge, the communication are v prompt, they provided me the services as they promised, the pick up , the drop was all on time, and the contact person Andrew from the transport office called me to make sure that al... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Kapil it was a pleasure working with you and were very happy the transport went well look forward to hearing from you next time you need to move a vehicle and we always appreciate the referrals. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Kapil
    Date:5/9/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping experience
    Review:I called fast track,to ship my car from Secaucus NJ to Pompano Beach Fl.They had the best price which was great,But I was more concerned with the service,I explained that to Donna who was a pleasure to deal with.I was very straight up with her from t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you sir we really appreciate the review and the fact you took the time to write it we strive to make everyone happy and wish we could get more people to share there experience. It was a pleasure moving your vehicles and look forward to doing business with you again in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Harry H
    Date:5/7/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:On time very professional the driver Rich he even help me push my truck up the driveway after the engine would not start They where vey friendly people. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the feedback glad you had a great experience. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:rob
    Date:5/5/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I used this company twice, and they managed to provide top class service in both. The contract to be signed, the procedure to collect their fees over the internet, the phone conversation, and every other thing, are all very easy and straightforward. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank for trusting us with you vehicles glad everything went great for you look forward to hearing from you again in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Abu Baker
    Date:5/1/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Thumbs up, guys!
    Review:My grandmother passed away recently and my husband and I had to ship her classic 1963 Pontiac Catalina from her residence in Juno Beach, Florida to an auction in Santa Rosa, California and we only had two weeks to do it! I was freaking out! I went o... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive feedback we really appreciate it, and look forward to taking care of your transport for you. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Brie
    Date:5/1/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: awsome company
    Review:This was my first time transporting my GMC Terrain, but when I looked and found fast track carrier company, I happy. They compared their price with other companies, and told me what I wanted to hear to did my car on the way. I talked to Donna and she... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it and hope to earn your business again in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:lorine fontenotThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Review comments
    Review:would do it again. Company communicated throughout process and held to the terms of the contract. Although the auto pick up was a day late the delivery time was cut by a day. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the feedback sorry it was a day late but glad everything worked out well for you. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Bill SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment 27313-UT
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and was overwhelmed with the volume of carriers who tried to acquire my contract. I chose Fast Track Auto Carriers primarily due to Donna's professional knowledge and courtesy. She was pleasantly tenacious in convinci... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive feedback glad everything went great for you look forward to hearing from you with any future transport. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Raleigh McBrideThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Springfield MO. to Arlington Hts IL.
    Review:Delivered within 24 hours of pickup. Price average/reasonable. No hard sell to try to lockin the job, No bad mouthing other carriers or company's to get the job. Only downside was we had to hose off the antifreeze that dripped from the car with front... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the feedback Nick I hope you enjoy the car and keep us in mind next time you need to ship a vehicle. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:nick jacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Very polite and helpful. Seamless process! Donna was great through out and made everything clear. Simple and easy [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate the feedback thank you very much. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:VictorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I was a little hesitant to ship a car during the mad spring rush but Aaron and the guys did a great job of getting my car transported. The truck was in great shape, the driver was very careful loading it and it arrived 3 days later without incident.... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Tish we really appreciate the feedback and glad everything went great for you. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:TishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I had been using a transport service for several years & had a new delivery confirmed but never heard back after a week of emails, messages & texts. I then requested quotes from many carriers. Donna at Fast Track was one of the quickest quote... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Kevin we really appreciate your feedback and look forward to move more vehicles for you in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:kevin teeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Best Broker Out There
    Review:I deal in exotic & luxury vehicles & they are the only broker I use. Donna/Fast Track is as trustworthy as my grandma and always gives me top notch service!! Don't be fooled by other brokers who offer super low quotes, those trips NEVER get... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive feedback and look forward to moving your vehicles in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/14/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Cj7
    Review:Thought they were straight up on when it was going to be picked up and it happened just like they said. The carrier had a few problems with his equipment but didn't fail to notify me of the problem . Was delayed one day but he stuck with the schedule... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the feedback Glen we really appreciate it. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Glen Polkey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Thank U Andrew for your help
    Review:I recently had to ship my Audi A6 from Louisiana to Gary Ind around the dates of 04-3-14 to 04-08-14. At first I was having hell shipping my car I got so many quotes and different brokers started calling me and telling me all kinds of things some of ... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS FOR SHIPPING WITH FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Tiffany Rainey
    Date:4/10/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Ranger
    Review:First time I needed a truck transported from Lorain Ohio to Chicago. Contacted Fast Trak and placed transport order with Donna. She was very responsive, pleasant and supportive. Job well done. [ View ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW HOWEVER IM SURE THIS BOGUS ONLY FOR PROFIT WEBSITE KNOWN AS TRANSPORT REVIEWS WILL TAKE IT DOWN SINCE WE DON'T PAY THEM THERE THREE OF THERE TOP 5 RATED TRANSPORT COMPANIES FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS WHICH ARE NOW CONSOLIDATED INTO ONE COMPANY HAD 150 NEGATIVE REVIEWS FOR NON PAYMENT IN ONE MONTH BUT DO THEY CARE NOPE NOT AT ALL AS LONG AS THE M ONEY KEEPS ROLLING IN. THESE THIEVES AND LIARS WILL BE SHUT DOWN SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:4/4/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT use this company
    Review:On 3/5/14, husband paid a $150 deposit to have our Dodge 1500 truck transported from Washington to Louisiana. After he told me this, I looked up reviews for this company. After reading numerous TERRIBLE comments, I was anticipating the worst.......a... [ More ]
    Response:FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO START OFF BY SAYING THIS SITE IS A COMPLETE JOKE IF YOU PAY THEM YOU HAVE 5 STARS IF NOT THEY TAKE DOWN ALL YOUR POSITIVE REVIEWS I FIND IT FUNNY HOW COMPANY'S ON THIS SITE GET MORE POSITIVE REVIEWS THEN DISNEY WORLD SEEMS KINDA FISHY TO ME. AND SECONDLY WHO IS KIM I HAVE A ORDER WITH A AKEEM BUT NOT A KIM EVERYTHING WAS THOROUGHLY EXPLAINED TO HIM AND I'M SORRY IF HE'S NOT HONEST ENOUGH TO TELL HIS WIFE OR WHOEVER YOU ARE SPEAKING ON HIS BEHALF WHAT HE DID. I HAVE THREE SIGNED DOCUMENTS FROM HIM CLEARLY STATING THAT WE DO NOT OWN THE TRUCKS AND WE TALKED TO HIM DAILY AND NOT TO YOU BECAUSE HE IS OUR CLIENT, NOT YOU KIM WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHY WOULD WE CALL YOU!!! HE CHOSE TO GO AT A CHEAPER RATE AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD MOST LIKELY TAKE MORE MONEY TO MOVE THE VEHICLE BUT HE WAS MORE FOCUSED ON BEING CHEAP. YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT CAN'T MAKE HIM DRINK. [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly
    Date:4/1/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Track Review
    Review:I requested quotes to ship a classic car I recently purchased from Austin, TX to Massachusetts. I received many quotes. Fast Track offered me the best deal on an enclosed carrier. The total cost was $900.00. I worked with Andrew and I must say I am v... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the review Mark and I really appreciate you putting it up a second time after these dirtbags who run transport reviews removed 40 of are 5 star reviews and for anyone who is reading this run away from this website as fast as you can over 90% of the reviews on this site are fake if you pay them they could care less take a look at all there gold and silver supporters and then look at the people who aren't it's pretty obvious what kind of show this site is running they could care less about reviews and strictly out to get rich look them up on ripoff report under transport reviews or google nytimes transport reviews and really find out about this site. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Stacy
    Date:2/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible experience
    Review:Lets just start from the top...I was initially quoted $550. I put down a $150 deposit and would have to pay the driver $400 once the car was delivered. When the driver arrived he stated that I owe him $425 and would not give me my car unless I gave h... [ More ]
    Response:LISTEN AVERY TELL YOUR BROTHER TO STOP JOY RIDING YOUR CAR I'M PRETTY SURE OUT OF THE EIGHT CARS ON HIS TRUCK YOUR 99 MALIBU ISN'T THE CAR HE WOULD OF CHOSE FOR A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN AND YOU NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT $25.00 YOU BROTHER MESSED YOUR CAR UP AND YOUR TRYING TO BLAME IT ON THE DRIVER AND I'M STILL WONDERING WHY YOU GAVE ME THE BAD REVIEW I DID EVERYTHING I WAS SUPPOSE TO YOUR ALMOST AS SCUMMY AS THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THIS WEBSITE. [ view ]
    Poster:AVERY WILKERSON
    Date:2/19/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Suzki GRand Vitara
    Review:From start to pickup and delivery I had feedback from Andrew at Fast Track. The price quoted was less than I had been receiving from other companies. Andrew explained the procedure in detail and even called and emailed me to let me know the name and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacqui Cameron
    Date:2/13/2014 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Worst "Broker" Ever Professional Crooks
    Review:First I would like to say all these bad reviews are true. 1/23/14 I paid a $200 deposit to have my car shipped enclosed and Andrew said it should be picked up first of next week. My first mistake was paying a broker a deposit. People DO NOT PAY A UP ... [ More ]
    Response:We are licensed and bonded with the U.S. Dept. OF Transportation FMCSA/MC-813717 and US DOT-2375985. Seriously Dewayne McMullin. Weather delays and mechanic break downs are clearly listed in the documents you SIGNED. People, the vehicle was coming out of OHIO which is located in the northeast and if anyone has half a brain and pays attention to the weather reports, they have had one of the worse winters thus far in history. Which will effect road conditions and trucks can brake down do too severe climate conditions. Stop calling us lairs because you failed to READ what you signed. Plus, we had you a driver and you called the number that we gave you and got angry because his son answered and wasn't aware that the vehicle was dispatched to them. Now you want us to refund you your money after we did what you payed us to do and take the negative review down??? Who's the con artist and crook now??? I think we'll pass. As far as the so called big boys...they do the exact something we do, but it just costed you more money!! GOOD LUCK Dewayne. [ view ]
    Poster:Dewayne
    Date:2/13/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transaction... A+ Service
    Review:I shipped a Ford Mustang from Louisiana to Maryland over the weekend. i was told the car would be picked up on Friday but it wa sactually picked up on Thursday and arrived by Saturday, which was great. Andrew was knowledgable and helped with any co... [ More ]
    Poster:Charonda Parker
    Date:2/11/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Stuck in Philadelphia
    Review:I broke down on a major bridge in Philadelphia. I had to get my vehicle towed to by a local tow service to get it off the expressway. This tow service would not take me back to Harrisburg , because of the distance, even though I offered $500. I got a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for using www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Alan TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: quoted price
    Review:Shipped the car from CA to NC, quoted price was not the price due at delivery it was $100 more which is substantial. On page 3 of contract it states that the price be might increased, was not told this. The driver also had a "copy" of the... [ More ]
    Response:Sorry if there was any miscommunication between us. We strive for every client to be completly satisfied, and thank you for your feedback about your experience so we can continue getting better each day. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Pavs08
    Date:1/26/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: The worst experience of My Life
    Review:I have had the worst experience of my life trying to ship my car from Salt lake city to Dallas. I dealt with two people working for this company namely) Derrick 2) Andrew. They are very quick to respond to money but once they get your money they will... [ More ]
    Response:Complaint is exaggerated to the fullest degree! PLEASE READ OUR RESPONSE. 1) First and for most. the client was made aware from the very beginning that this particular run would take 7-10 days. We were in communication with him the interior time and have records to prove so. 2) No one threatened him nor did we ever tell him it would be $1,500. As a matter of fact please call the driver Jorge 786-209-7437 @ Professional Auto Shipping Inc. HE HAS VIDEO AND PICTURES OF THE VEHICLE THAT HAD 400 LBS. OF ADDITIONAL LUGGAGE IN THE VAN. That must of slipped your mind when writing your review, RENNY. 3) You are correct, the whole world doesn't revolve around you, and that's why our documents that you signed states you CAN store up to 100 LBS of luggage, NOT 400 LBS. Which you replied " NO PROBLEM NO PROBLEM" 4) I don't appreciate you accusations of being "racially profiled" That is a serious offence and I will continue to do anything and everything in my power to see that you will answer to this false accusation. 5)Your price was not $1,000 it was $800, which included your $200 initial fee. 6) I have all the documents that you signed if you wish to pursue this matter further. 7) You said if we refunded your deposit you wouldn't post a negative. So you want to try and extort companies? That must make you feel good about yourself. 8) If there is a recording that you made without our knowledge and altered it in anyway...AGAIN, I will continue to do anything and everything in my power to see that you answer to it. Peace and Love RENNY. [ view ]
    Poster:Renny Fernandez
    Date:1/21/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Don't waste your time!!!!!!
    Review:Was promised a pickup time the weekend before Christmas and never heard from them. Finally got them to call back and was promised another pickup time after Christmas. Again no call. Finally heard back from them and once again, they couldn't guaran... [ More ]
    Response:This is clearly a misinterpretation of the TRUTH. We explained to you CLEARLY that getting picked up during the Holiday season was slim-to-none because carriers take time off to spend with their families. You asked us to do our best to TRY and get you shipped because you need the vehicle in Florida. We spoke with you EVERY time you called as well as when we contacted you. To add, you mentioned to us that you flight was in fact CANCELED due to bad weather in the northeast at that particular time. You are correct, we can not guarantee pick up or drop offs which is CLEARLY stated in the documents that you signed. Obviously you only wrote your review based on what you wanted to hear and not the TRUTH. [ view ]
    Poster:Rena Monoxelos
    Date:1/14/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend!!!!!!
    Review:I have never had to use this type of service and was a bit concerned.. Andrew was awesome and VERY prompt with my calls and questions/concerns... Unfortunately i entered my information on a website and had multiple calls and emails from this inquiry.... [ More ]
    Poster:Heidi
    Date:12/18/2013 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Ugly customer service
    Review:Once the contract is signed and deposit paid FastTrack ceases to exist. They won't respond to phone calls or emails. Driver was a week late making delivery. After talking to him several times all we got were lies about where he was and when he would ... [ More ]
    Response:Sorry the driver was unprofessional. The carriers we assign are independently owned. Never had a problem with them before but we will be sure that this never happens again. [ view ]
    Poster:DoCo
    Date:12/4/2013 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: AVOID THIS BROKER AT ALL COST
    Review:First of all, if you can contact the carrier directly you'd better do that. Maybe it is just this broker, but I would think that how all these broker operate. I got the quote for this company on Monday 11/4 for $850 for the car to be picked up that ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize the truck was a delayed due to a winter snow storm. Please keep in mind next time you ship a vehicle only store 100lbs. of luggage not 300lbs. and keep the fuel at a quarter of a tank not a full tank. Maybe the carrier will not charge you additional fees. [ view ]
    Poster:Teguh
    Date:12/3/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: on time always
    Review:andrew is prompt and give fair pricing, i use fast track for all of my out of state repo's. no problems. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks rpm auto sales [ view ]
    Poster:rpm auto sales
    Date:11/25/2013 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: No carrier ever provided
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY unless you are willing to LOOSE your deposit! Company is a BROKER that charges a fee just to ATTEMPT to find you a carrier but does NOT guarantee that they will find one. If they don't you DO NOT get your deposit back! I order... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize that the carriers truck broke down and was a day late picking up you bike. Unfortunately these are trucks and do brake down or get delayed due to bad weather, which was explained to you JOHN. Regards. [ view ]
    Poster:John Shepherd
    Date:11/13/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: they called me UNPROFESSIONAL
    Review:Fast track had my review taking down due to I was not a customer... Well have a bank statement showing they took my money. So if they want to dispute that then o.k. THEY CALLED ME UNPROFESSIONAL AND WOULD NOT SEND OUT ANOTHER DRIVER IF I DON'T CALM... [ More ]
    Response:THIS IS NOT OUR CUSTOMER. THERE IS NO ORDER ID NUMBER TO PROVE THEY ARE A CUSTOMER OF OURS. [ view ]
    Poster:sean
    Date:11/12/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Track Auto Carriers (the best)
    Review:I got a call on Thursday that I needed to get my car up to New York as soon as I can. I called Dirk at 561-901-5751 and it was easy no problem and they gave me a AAA discount . He gave me a great price and kept in touch with me to make sure everythi... [ More ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR SHIPPING WITH WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:11/5/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Saab Sonett
    Review:This was a very pleasant experience. Dirk was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Fast Track Auto for any of your transportation needs and I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR SHIPPING WITH WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:Marko
    Date:10/23/2013 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: They Know their stuff
    Review:When Dirk first called me, I was looking for a company that could deliver my F-150 on a Friday. Due to my circumstances, he told me that the best he could due is Saturday, so I decided to go with another company that told me "No Problem". D... [ More ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR USING WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie. H
    Date:10/2/2013 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THEM
    Review:I contacted this company after searching online for transporting my Mazda CX 7 from Wisconsin. Immediately after I paid the deposit I noticed that I could not get a hold of the Representative I spoke with.After finally getting a hold of my rep Andrew... [ More ]
    Response:Nabeel (Bill) Sheikh failed to state in his review that we did in fact have a carrier assigned and yes, unfortunately trucks do brake down from time to time which again is clearly stated in our contract which he did sign stating that we can not guarantee pick up and delivery do to situations that may happen that are beyond our control. He would have received the vehicle in the same time if he would have just stuck with one company. We did in fact communicate with him throughout the entire process. ***CUSTOMERS, PLEASE YOUTUBE 20/20 INVESTIGATION ABOUT THE BBB. YOU WILL CLEARLY UNDERSTAND WAY WE ARE NOT MEMBERS. BBB GAVE HUMAS " A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION AN A+ RATING FOR A SMALL FEE. I STRONGLY SUGGESTS EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM THE BBB.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Bill.S
    Date:9/23/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE! SCAM!
    Review:HORRIBLE! SCAM! WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS COMPANY! DIRK AND ANDREW ARE VERY QUICK TO RESPOND TO MONEY BUT ONCE YOU GIVE IT UP, DONT EXPECT A CALL BACK TO UPDATE YOU OR ANYTHING ELSE AFTER THAT. YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MONEY... I HAVE BEEN CALLING... [ More ]
    Response:It clearly states on our contract that you signed. We can not guarantee pick up or drop times due to situations that are beyond or control. We were out of the office do to Labor Day. The carrier tried call the client before showing up to pick up the vehicle. Unfortunately the carrier was a day lat picking up the vehicle so client decided to cancel any way. [ view ]
    Poster:RAY
    Date:9/6/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Review:I am actually the owner of a logistics company, we just don't transport cars. I purchased a car from eBay for myself so I had to reach out and find someone to ship it. I am a broker just like Fast Track so I was obviously holding them to my high s... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Jason, look forward to doing business with you in the future. Regards, www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Jason