View 153,927 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,928th Review now!

View Fast Track Auto Carriers's New Profile

Fast Track Auto Carriers
P.O. Box 3586
Boynton Beach, FL 33424-3586
Phone Number:561-901-5751
Secondary Phone Number:561-901-5751
Website:http://fasttrackautocarriers.net
Time On Site:1 Year, 10 Months. Since 2/13/2013

At Fast Track Auto Carriers we will provide you with service that you is trustworthy, efficient and reasonable. We ship all makes and models of vehicles on an OPENED OR ENCLOSED HAULER: including specialty sedans, vans, trucks, sport utility vehicles, small boats, military transports, travel trailers, motorcycles, all terrain vehicles, and more. If it is a classic or exotic car to be sent overseas, or across the country, you can count on us to handle the matter with professionalism, treating each vehicle as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Fast Track Auto Carriers to share?

Fast Track Auto Carriers reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 54 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.54% of Fast Track Auto Carriers customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.46% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Fast Track Auto Carriers
    Subject: Does not honor contract
    Review:FastTrack Auto Carriers are not a good company. I hired them to broker a move of my vehicle from Texas to Colorado. Although picked up and delivered on time, I was surprised that my car was damaged in transport. The driver who Fast Track provided tur... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize that your had damage done to you vehicle. WE DO NOT OWN THE TRUCKS. We did in fact email the customer the carriers certificate of insurance. Its was probably in your best interest to report damage done to the vehicle immediately, instead of waiting two weeks to report a claim. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmad Almusaiid
    Date:11/24/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great! Grade A+
    Review:Like most people I always check the reviews before anything I do. So I hope you take the time to read this before you choose fast track auto carriers. I was helped very promptly with great customer service. There were no up charges or funny business.... [ More ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:Christine Ramos
    Date:11/18/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Honda Accord
    Review:Want your auto moved? Call Fast Track Auto Carriers. With the expertise and experience of Donna from Fast Track, she gave me the best price and a fast hassel free move from Wis. To Ma. Just added them to my speed-dial list. They are the best. Thanks... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/10/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME
    Review:Great customer service and very fast! Would definitely use them again! AWESOME. Will refer them to all of my friends/family. A+ rating from me Fast Track Auto Carriers! [ View ]
    Poster:Amanda Collins
    Date:11/10/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: 79 Cutlass
    Review:I had a 79 Cutlass picked up in NY and bought to Florida. Andrew and Derek made everything smooth and easy and they got me a carrier in 2 days as promised [ View ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:11/10/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Texas To Rhode Island in 2 days!!!
    Review:Outstanding service and response time. Other companies did bait and switch but this company was more than competitive and on time for pickup and delivery. Hats off to Andrew and the transport drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:Diane Adamec
    Date:10/27/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Review:I shipped a truck for the first time and the service was better than I expected and the constant contact was very much appreciated. Andrew kept me constantly up to date and I could not have asked for anything else. HIGHLY recommend this company and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve it was a pleasure moving your vehicle. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:9/17/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:STAY AWAY FROM FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS!!!!!!!!! Let me tell youi about this company and about ANDREW. They will quote you a low ball price tell you they have some one ready to pick the truck up by the end of the week and send you an agreement that y... [ More ]
    Response:NEXT TIME YOU NEED TO SHIP A VEHICLE, TRY TO EXPLAIN THE VEHICLE PROPERLY SO WE DO NOT MISLEAD YOU WITH THE COST OF SHIPPING. OR DID YOU DO SO BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO GO WITH THE LOWER PRICE AND NOT PAY THE ACTUAL COST OF SHIPPING BECAUSE YOUR TO CHEAP. We had 2 carriers assigned to pick this vehicle. Client failed to mention in is review that the vehicle had a 5 FOOT CRANE ON THE TOP OF THE VEHICLE. So happy we had an opportunity to project our sides of the story. Individuals who wright negative reviews seem to suffer from selective memory when thing do not always go their way. [ view ]
    Poster:Derrell Ragsdale
    Date:9/16/2014 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Quick
    Review:I got a call from Donna at Fast Track on Thursday with a quote and in less than 10 minutes I was signed up. Then in less than an hour Donna calls me back with a carrier ready for pick up next day. The carrier was professional, inspected my vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sixto M
    Date:9/9/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: I loved this transport Service
    Review:this was the second time when I used this service and they are just awesome, I loved it, the contact person Andrew is a man of words and very courteous, they gave me the best rate, the service is excellent, and the customer service is second to no... [ More ]
    Poster:Kapil
    Date:8/20/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Alert !!! Scam Rip Off
    Review:We contracted with this company a month in advance, they took our deposit and promised a pick up window between 8/11/2014 and 8/13/2014 , we called on 8/11/2014 as we hadn't heard from anyone and was assured the vehicle would be picked up on time. On... [ More ]
    Response:First and foremost Larry your a sick man who needs help, and his entire story is lies which is why I hate this review site people can just write whatever they want it's a total joke. I have spoke to Larry daily in regards to this matter his first drivers truck broke down which he was well aware of and since then he has been rescheduled to be picked up, carriers info is below for anyone who wants to see who the real liar is. I would like to know where the website is that I can complain about the verbal abuse and physical threats from this man. We did take a $100.00 from you Larry we charged you a fee for our services which we have provided not once but twice. Good day Larry Name: Quality Auto Transport Contact: Ed pour Phone: 805-319-5362 Email: edwardpour@gmail.com [ view ]
    Poster:Larry DiGeronimo
    Date:8/19/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing!!!
    Review:Fast Track Auto Carriers were amazing. Jose was my primary contact. He was patient, knowledgeable and honest. He answered all my questions and concerns. Customer service was excellent! I would use this company for my future transportations. [ View ]
    Poster:Kseniya Fournier
    Date:8/18/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: exceptional customer service from Donna
    Review:Donna from the start was the most exceptional customer service rep I have dealt with EVER! She followed up from start to delivary on my vehicle. She even called me after work to make sure all was OK set and ready. If ever again I need vehicle se... [ More ]
    Poster:Tal Boatright
    Date:8/12/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:This company restored my faith in car transport companies after VERY bad experience with another transport company!!!! Contracted the BAD company mid June because car was needed in Arizona by July 28th. It was July 26th and still no car! Spoke with... [ More ]
    Poster:Patti T.
    Date:8/7/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Never picked up vehicles
    Review:This company never picked up our vehicles after countless calls and refused to return our deposit. We are a military family that was forced to drive three cars from Texas to Virginia because of this company poor service! !! We have reported this com... [ More ]
    Response:We had an initial carrier assigned ( iTransport Auto Carriers) 1 day earlier then the client wanted and they refused to release the vehicles a day in advance. The carrier even took the time to wait another day to pick them up on their scheduled pick up date, but became very unreasonable because the carrier wanted to pick up in the morning and the client refused to release the vehicles until the afternoon. It's unfortunate, but sometimes we need to give these carriers the opportunity to pick up when they are ready, otherwise transport can be delayed. One of the owners of the company was in the military and understands that not everything can be planned. Sometimes we need to improvise, overcome and adapt to the situations at hand. Best regards in your future endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:aubrey boydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: fast track review
    Review:Donna was very helpfull at fast track- - - - - - - - - - - - and price was VERY GOOD pick up was very quick,,,,,,,,,and delivery was one day late [ View ]
    Poster:Steve MargolinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service!
    Review:I am taking the time to write this review simply because I have shipped cars many times, and unfortunately I have had horrible experiences in the past. This was completely different. The price quoted, was the price. They didn't try to hold my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Brown
    Date:7/23/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Awesome company, everything was on time. Kept in contact with me, I highly recommend this company to friends and family!They were very friendly, great communication! [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:7/15/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Track = Better Fater
    Review:There's no word to express how happy I'm for choosing Fast Track Auto Transport. They gave me a quote at an unbeatable price as if that was not enough, they picked up my car and delivered it early than expected. I'm also grateful to the driver who wa... [ More ]
    Poster:LouisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Very Impressive
    Review:Fast Track Auto Carriers come back with the best rate and showed exceptional customer service throughout the whole process. A transport was arranged within 24 hours of the request and if you have any questions or concerns that provide immediate feedb... [ More ]
    Poster:Meaghan KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car carrier
    Review:Very honest and dependable! Great service! My car was picked up prompt and arrived on time. Driver was very courteous and knowledgeable. I will use this service again and tell others about it! [ View ]
    Poster:Helen CzerwiecThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle services
    Review:great price and great service yes i will use this company in the future the experiences whit the trasnporter was professional and kind i will raccoment this compony [ View ]
    Poster:sal randazzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Easy
    Review:Brand new 2014 Truck and trailer delivered the car to me with a knowledgeable driver. Quick and easy. [ View ]
    Poster:P.T.
    Date:6/13/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Track The Best Car Carrier ...
    Review:I was so grateful to hear Donna from fast track calling me at 11 am personally to see if she could help me with my car getting transported to me. I was so glad to have someone in the industry call me at a decent hour! I was getting bombarded with cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine IwakiriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: honest, reliable
    Review:I spoke with Donna to move my vehicle from NC to PA..she was honest from the start! Didn't try to lowball me or "bait and switch"...everything went smoothly..she kept in contact with me from beginning to end..I would definitely use her aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:6/4/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: timely delivery
    Review:24 hour turn around from quote till vehicle delivery. I refered to this service by a friend. I called and spoke to andrew.Got a quote the same day. Paid the deposit. With a few hours I was informed that my vehicle could be picked up same day. Vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:jeremy
    Date:5/20/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time I had transported a car, and I did a lot of research. I have to admit, the reviews and comments were scary and negative, ranging from late deliveries, drivers requesting more money at the time of delivery, damages to vehicle,... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:5/20/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE!!!!!!
    Review:I cannot express enough NOT to use this company. I made a contract with them months in advance with the specific window of pick up time. I told them our very last day to pick it up because we had a flight to catch and I let THEM choose the window of... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE READ!!!! LAURA I LOVE HOW YOU BASH US ON THE INTERNET. ARE JOB IS TO ASSIGN YOU TO A CARRIER WHICH WE DID AND HE WAS SCHEDULED TO PICK YOU UP IN THE TIME FRAME YOU HAD REQUESTED, THE DRIVER DEFINITELY DROPPED THE BALL AND LEFT US ALL SCRAMBLING LAST MINUTE, AND SAYING WE NEVER TALKED TO YOU IS A LIE PLAIN AND SIMPLE, I PERSONALLY SPOKE WITH YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER SEVERAL TIMES DAILY. I AGREE THE WAY THE SITUATION PLAYED OUT WAS BAD FOR YOU GUYS BUT TO BASH US ON THE INTERNET FOR SOMETHING WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IS NOT RIGHT WE DON'T OWN THE TRUCKS THAT MOVE THE VEHICLES AS YOU WERE AWARE OF AND JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER BROKER COMPANY THAT CONTACTED YOU. THERE WERE NOT HUNDREDS OF CARRIERS WAITING TO MOVE YOUR VEHICLE AS YOU CLAIM, THERE WERE TEN OTHER BROKERS TELLING YOU WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR. IN CLOSING WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAY THINGS TURNED OUT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BUT WE DID EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO HELP YOU OUT, PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE MIDDLE MAN WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF WITH THE CARRIER AND UNFORTUNATELY WHEN THE DRIVER DROPS THE BALL OR WANTS TO CHARGE MORE MONEY FOR A TRANSPORT US AS THE BROKERS TAKE THE BLAME, IT'S A UNREGULATED INDUSTRY THE DRIVERS CONTROL. WE DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO MAKE EVERY CLIENT SATISFIED. [ view ]
    Poster:Laura Lee Pirtle
    Date:5/13/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: loved the excellent service
    Review:The services are excellent, the knowledge, the communication are v prompt, they provided me the services as they promised, the pick up , the drop was all on time, and the contact person Andrew from the transport office called me to make sure that al... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Kapil it was a pleasure working with you and were very happy the transport went well look forward to hearing from you next time you need to move a vehicle and we always appreciate the referrals. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Kapil
    Date:5/9/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping experience
    Review:I called fast track,to ship my car from Secaucus NJ to Pompano Beach Fl.They had the best price which was great,But I was more concerned with the service,I explained that to Donna who was a pleasure to deal with.I was very straight up with her from t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you sir we really appreciate the review and the fact you took the time to write it we strive to make everyone happy and wish we could get more people to share there experience. It was a pleasure moving your vehicles and look forward to doing business with you again in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Harry H
    Date:5/7/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:On time very professional the driver Rich he even help me push my truck up the driveway after the engine would not start They where vey friendly people. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the feedback glad you had a great experience. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:rob
    Date:5/5/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I used this company twice, and they managed to provide top class service in both. The contract to be signed, the procedure to collect their fees over the internet, the phone conversation, and every other thing, are all very easy and straightforward. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank for trusting us with you vehicles glad everything went great for you look forward to hearing from you again in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Abu Baker
    Date:5/1/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Thumbs up, guys!
    Review:My grandmother passed away recently and my husband and I had to ship her classic 1963 Pontiac Catalina from her residence in Juno Beach, Florida to an auction in Santa Rosa, California and we only had two weeks to do it! I was freaking out! I went o... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive feedback we really appreciate it, and look forward to taking care of your transport for you. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Brie
    Date:5/1/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: awsome company
    Review:This was my first time transporting my GMC Terrain, but when I looked and found fast track carrier company, I happy. They compared their price with other companies, and told me what I wanted to hear to did my car on the way. I talked to Donna and she... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it and hope to earn your business again in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:lorine fontenotThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Review comments
    Review:would do it again. Company communicated throughout process and held to the terms of the contract. Although the auto pick up was a day late the delivery time was cut by a day. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the feedback sorry it was a day late but glad everything worked out well for you. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Bill SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment 27313-UT
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and was overwhelmed with the volume of carriers who tried to acquire my contract. I chose Fast Track Auto Carriers primarily due to Donna's professional knowledge and courtesy. She was pleasantly tenacious in convinci... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive feedback glad everything went great for you look forward to hearing from you with any future transport. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Raleigh McBrideThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Springfield MO. to Arlington Hts IL.
    Review:Delivered within 24 hours of pickup. Price average/reasonable. No hard sell to try to lockin the job, No bad mouthing other carriers or company's to get the job. Only downside was we had to hose off the antifreeze that dripped from the car with front... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the feedback Nick I hope you enjoy the car and keep us in mind next time you need to ship a vehicle. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:nick jacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Very polite and helpful. Seamless process! Donna was great through out and made everything clear. Simple and easy [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate the feedback thank you very much. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:VictorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I was a little hesitant to ship a car during the mad spring rush but Aaron and the guys did a great job of getting my car transported. The truck was in great shape, the driver was very careful loading it and it arrived 3 days later without incident.... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Tish we really appreciate the feedback and glad everything went great for you. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:TishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I had been using a transport service for several years & had a new delivery confirmed but never heard back after a week of emails, messages & texts. I then requested quotes from many carriers. Donna at Fast Track was one of the quickest quote... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Kevin we really appreciate your feedback and look forward to move more vehicles for you in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:kevin teeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Best Broker Out There
    Review:I deal in exotic & luxury vehicles & they are the only broker I use. Donna/Fast Track is as trustworthy as my grandma and always gives me top notch service!! Don't be fooled by other brokers who offer super low quotes, those trips NEVER get... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive feedback and look forward to moving your vehicles in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/14/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Cj7
    Review:Thought they were straight up on when it was going to be picked up and it happened just like they said. The carrier had a few problems with his equipment but didn't fail to notify me of the problem . Was delayed one day but he stuck with the schedule... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the feedback Glen we really appreciate it. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Glen Polkey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Thank U Andrew for your help
    Review:I recently had to ship my Audi A6 from Louisiana to Gary Ind around the dates of 04-3-14 to 04-08-14. At first I was having hell shipping my car I got so many quotes and different brokers started calling me and telling me all kinds of things some of ... [ More ]
    Response:THANKS FOR SHIPPING WITH FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS WE REALLY APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Tiffany Rainey
    Date:4/10/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Ranger
    Review:First time I needed a truck transported from Lorain Ohio to Chicago. Contacted Fast Trak and placed transport order with Donna. She was very responsive, pleasant and supportive. Job well done. [ View ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW HOWEVER IM SURE THIS BOGUS ONLY FOR PROFIT WEBSITE KNOWN AS TRANSPORT REVIEWS WILL TAKE IT DOWN SINCE WE DON'T PAY THEM THERE THREE OF THERE TOP 5 RATED TRANSPORT COMPANIES FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS WHICH ARE NOW CONSOLIDATED INTO ONE COMPANY HAD 150 NEGATIVE REVIEWS FOR NON PAYMENT IN ONE MONTH BUT DO THEY CARE NOPE NOT AT ALL AS LONG AS THE M ONEY KEEPS ROLLING IN. THESE THIEVES AND LIARS WILL BE SHUT DOWN SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:4/4/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT use this company
    Review:On 3/5/14, husband paid a $150 deposit to have our Dodge 1500 truck transported from Washington to Louisiana. After he told me this, I looked up reviews for this company. After reading numerous TERRIBLE comments, I was anticipating the worst.......a... [ More ]
    Response:FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO START OFF BY SAYING THIS SITE IS A COMPLETE JOKE IF YOU PAY THEM YOU HAVE 5 STARS IF NOT THEY TAKE DOWN ALL YOUR POSITIVE REVIEWS I FIND IT FUNNY HOW COMPANY'S ON THIS SITE GET MORE POSITIVE REVIEWS THEN DISNEY WORLD SEEMS KINDA FISHY TO ME. AND SECONDLY WHO IS KIM I HAVE A ORDER WITH A AKEEM BUT NOT A KIM EVERYTHING WAS THOROUGHLY EXPLAINED TO HIM AND I'M SORRY IF HE'S NOT HONEST ENOUGH TO TELL HIS WIFE OR WHOEVER YOU ARE SPEAKING ON HIS BEHALF WHAT HE DID. I HAVE THREE SIGNED DOCUMENTS FROM HIM CLEARLY STATING THAT WE DO NOT OWN THE TRUCKS AND WE TALKED TO HIM DAILY AND NOT TO YOU BECAUSE HE IS OUR CLIENT, NOT YOU KIM WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHY WOULD WE CALL YOU!!! HE CHOSE TO GO AT A CHEAPER RATE AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD MOST LIKELY TAKE MORE MONEY TO MOVE THE VEHICLE BUT HE WAS MORE FOCUSED ON BEING CHEAP. YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT CAN'T MAKE HIM DRINK. [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly
    Date:4/1/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Track Review
    Review:I requested quotes to ship a classic car I recently purchased from Austin, TX to Massachusetts. I received many quotes. Fast Track offered me the best deal on an enclosed carrier. The total cost was $900.00. I worked with Andrew and I must say I am v... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the review Mark and I really appreciate you putting it up a second time after these dirtbags who run transport reviews removed 40 of are 5 star reviews and for anyone who is reading this run away from this website as fast as you can over 90% of the reviews on this site are fake if you pay them they could care less take a look at all there gold and silver supporters and then look at the people who aren't it's pretty obvious what kind of show this site is running they could care less about reviews and strictly out to get rich look them up on ripoff report under transport reviews or google nytimes transport reviews and really find out about this site. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Stacy
    Date:2/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible experience
    Review:Lets just start from the top...I was initially quoted $550. I put down a $150 deposit and would have to pay the driver $400 once the car was delivered. When the driver arrived he stated that I owe him $425 and would not give me my car unless I gave h... [ More ]
    Response:LISTEN AVERY TELL YOUR BROTHER TO STOP JOY RIDING YOUR CAR I'M PRETTY SURE OUT OF THE EIGHT CARS ON HIS TRUCK YOUR 99 MALIBU ISN'T THE CAR HE WOULD OF CHOSE FOR A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN AND YOU NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT $25.00 YOU BROTHER MESSED YOUR CAR UP AND YOUR TRYING TO BLAME IT ON THE DRIVER AND I'M STILL WONDERING WHY YOU GAVE ME THE BAD REVIEW I DID EVERYTHING I WAS SUPPOSE TO YOUR ALMOST AS SCUMMY AS THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THIS WEBSITE. [ view ]
    Poster:AVERY WILKERSON
    Date:2/19/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Suzki GRand Vitara
    Review:From start to pickup and delivery I had feedback from Andrew at Fast Track. The price quoted was less than I had been receiving from other companies. Andrew explained the procedure in detail and even called and emailed me to let me know the name and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for using www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Jacqui Cameron
    Date:2/13/2014 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Worst "Broker" Ever Professional Crooks
    Review:First I would like to say all these bad reviews are true. 1/23/14 I paid a $200 deposit to have my car shipped enclosed and Andrew said it should be picked up first of next week. My first mistake was paying a broker a deposit. People DO NOT PAY A UP ... [ More ]
    Response:We are licensed and bonded with the U.S. Dept. OF Transportation FMCSA/MC-813717 and US DOT-2375985. Seriously Dewayne McMullin. Weather delays and mechanic break downs are clearly listed in the documents you SIGNED. People, the vehicle was coming out of OHIO which is located in the northeast and if anyone has half a brain and pays attention to the weather reports, they have had one of the worse winters thus far in history. Which will effect road conditions and trucks can brake down do too severe climate conditions. Stop calling us lairs because you failed to READ what you signed. Plus, we had you a driver and you called the number that we gave you and got angry because his son answered and wasn't aware that the vehicle was dispatched to them. Now you want us to refund you your money after we did what you payed us to do and take the negative review down??? Who's the con artist and crook now??? I think we'll pass. As far as the so called big boys...they do the exact something we do, but it just costed you more money!! GOOD LUCK Dewayne. [ view ]
    Poster:Dewayne
    Date:2/13/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transaction... A+ Service
    Review:I shipped a Ford Mustang from Louisiana to Maryland over the weekend. i was told the car would be picked up on Friday but it wa sactually picked up on Thursday and arrived by Saturday, which was great. Andrew was knowledgable and helped with any co... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for using www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]