View 160,454 Reviews on 3,685 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,455th Review now!

View Fast Track Auto Carriers's New Profile

Fast Track Auto Carriers
P.O. Box 3586
Boynton Beach, FL 33424-3586
Phone Number:561-901-5751
Secondary Phone Number:561-901-5751
Website:http://fasttrackautocarriers.net
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 2/13/2013

At Fast Track Auto Carriers we will provide you with service that you is trustworthy, efficient and reasonable. We ship all makes and models of vehicles on an OPENED OR ENCLOSED HAULER: including specialty sedans, vans, trucks, sport utility vehicles, small boats, military transports, travel trailers, motorcycles, all terrain vehicles, and more. If it is a classic or exotic car to be sent overseas, or across the country, you can count on us to handle the matter with professionalism, treating each vehicle as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Fast Track Auto Carriers to share?

Fast Track Auto Carriers reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 52 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.49% of Fast Track Auto Carriers customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.51% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Fast Track Auto Carriers
    Review:After another service company could not get a truck out to pick up my vehicle, even though the order was made months before the pick-up date, Donna was very helpful and was able to get a truck out to pick up my vehicle at the last minute. The order w... [ More ]
    Poster:Javier Feliciano
    Date:4/6/2015 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic customer service
    Review:I was very slept about use another transport broker but talking to Aron he made me feel very comfortable about the whole situation he asured me that my car would get picked up on the date I needed it and he kept his word not only that but keep in tou... [ More ]
    Poster:John hammer
    Date:4/3/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Cadillac xts
    Review:Just what I was looking for. Someone who is knowledgable and at a reasonable price. Car arrived in 3 days. All my questions and concerns were answered. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Curbelo
    Date:3/30/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Joyful experiance
    Review:I really enjoyed my transport experience with fast track. They are very understanding to the expectations that I requested. The carrier Jorge with express shipping was very profession too. [ View ]
    Poster:Cheke vu
    Date:3/28/2015 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Service with a smile
    Review:Their service was excellent.My son was in an accident in North Carolina and currently serves in the military.He had left for deployment and I had to get his car back home.It was a stressful situation but Andrew was very helpful.He gave me an excelle... [ More ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: ** DO NOT USE FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS **
    Review:I arranged for transportation on Monday with Dierk He said the car could easily be picked up Late Friday or Early Saturday, He would inform me of when for sure. I signed the agreement they took their money and then would not answer the phone when I c... [ More ]
    Response:We cannot guarantee specific dates ,(WHICH IS IN THE DOCUMENTS THAT Greg Merner AT (847) 812-6797 1008 MORSE AVE. Schaumburg, IL. 60193) the carrier's are not able commit to transporting a vehicle until a few days before they are actually going to be near the pickup location, and if no carriers are in the area at the time you want your vehicle picked up we obviously cannot get you on a SUV until someone with space available is coming through ( the average being one to seven days). Quotes from all companies are estimates and no rate is final until a carrier accepts. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:3/25/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Service and Customer Service
    Review:Please use caution when using this carrier they are very dishonest and charged my card for a service that was never rendered after numerous communication VIA email with Donna ensuring me they would pick my vehicle up in time. After they never picked ... [ More ]
    Response:Tomika Johnson, Your posted with multiple brokers. Which is why your vehicle did not move. [ view ]
    Poster:Ms Johnson
    Date:3/11/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 Ford Gt
    Review:What can I say but these guys got the job done. My order was placed on Friday the 6th of March and delivered today without any issues. I would recommend them to anyone else. GREAT SERVICE. [ View ]
    Response:thanks for shipping with FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:Marcela Rose
    Date:3/10/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very unprofessional
    Review:Called on a Monday. First call seemed very professional. They emailed me contract and withdrew $110 deposit within 5 minutes of my initial call. Told me vehicle would ship within 24 hours. I called back on Tuesday and was told the truck would be pi... [ More ]
    Response:Sorry for the delay with you transport. Our office was closed when you called us 30 times in a row. You forgot to mention the professionalism you failed you use with EXTREME CURSING AND RACIALLY PROFILES. Carriers typically pick up within a 24 to 48 hour time frame of your FIRST AVAILABLE pick up date. WE CAN NOT NOR DO WE EVER GUARANTEE PICK UP DATES OR DELIVERY DATES. I guess some people just hear what they want too. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric who got lied to
    Date:2/17/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 S550 MERCEDES BENZ
    Review:Aron, was very professional and the service was perfect. Car arrived at scheduled time with no problems at all! I was contacted by several transport companies, and chose Aron and his company> And I made the correct choice!!! Thank you!!! Hig... [ More ]
    Response:thanks for shipping with FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:GRETCH
    Date:1/23/2015 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY
    Review:Fast Track was to move my damaged Subaru from PA to VT for $500. I was notified of the first 2 dispatches, which were subsequently cancelled by Fast Track. I WAS NOT notified of the 3rd dispatch, 9 days later, which resulted in a missed delivery. ... [ More ]
    Response:CLIENTS VEHICLE WAS DISPATCHED 3 TIMES WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST TO THE CLIENT. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WAS MADE VIA PHONE AND EMAIL. WE CAN NOT HELP THE FACT THAT THE CLIENT WENT OUT OF TOWN WITHOUT NOTIFYING HIS TRANSPORT COMPANY CONSIDERING HE WAS EAGERLY ANTICIPATING HIS VEHICLE. [ view ]
    Poster:Dick Swanson
    Date:1/13/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:This was my first time transporting my car in general. Donna was excellent with helping me feel confident about using their services. She told me step by step on what will happen and that the price was set. She was available anytime I had any questio... [ More ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:Faith Veronesi
    Date:1/7/2015 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: 2010 Impala
    Review:Fast Track Auto Carriers was very honest and supportive with me. It was my first time transporting a car and they helped me every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I had to move my 2010 Impala from New York to Florida for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Rivas
    Date:1/6/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Does not honor contract
    Review:FastTrack Auto Carriers are not a good company. I hired them to broker a move of my vehicle from Texas to Colorado. Although picked up and delivered on time, I was surprised that my car was damaged in transport. The driver who Fast Track provided tur... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize that your had damage done to you vehicle. WE DO NOT OWN THE TRUCKS. We did in fact email the customer the carriers certificate of insurance. Its was probably in your best interest to report damage done to the vehicle immediately, instead of waiting two weeks to report a claim. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmad Almusaiid
    Date:11/24/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great! Grade A+
    Review:Like most people I always check the reviews before anything I do. So I hope you take the time to read this before you choose fast track auto carriers. I was helped very promptly with great customer service. There were no up charges or funny business.... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine Ramos
    Date:11/18/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Honda Accord
    Review:Want your auto moved? Call Fast Track Auto Carriers. With the expertise and experience of Donna from Fast Track, she gave me the best price and a fast hassel free move from Wis. To Ma. Just added them to my speed-dial list. They are the best. Thanks... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/10/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME
    Review:Great customer service and very fast! Would definitely use them again! AWESOME. Will refer them to all of my friends/family. A+ rating from me Fast Track Auto Carriers! [ View ]
    Poster:Amanda Collins
    Date:11/10/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: 79 Cutlass
    Review:I had a 79 Cutlass picked up in NY and bought to Florida. Andrew and Derek made everything smooth and easy and they got me a carrier in 2 days as promised [ View ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:11/10/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Texas To Rhode Island in 2 days!!!
    Review:Outstanding service and response time. Other companies did bait and switch but this company was more than competitive and on time for pickup and delivery. Hats off to Andrew and the transport drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:Diane Adamec
    Date:10/27/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Review:I shipped a truck for the first time and the service was better than I expected and the constant contact was very much appreciated. Andrew kept me constantly up to date and I could not have asked for anything else. HIGHLY recommend this company and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve it was a pleasure moving your vehicle. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:9/17/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:STAY AWAY FROM FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS!!!!!!!!! Let me tell youi about this company and about ANDREW. They will quote you a low ball price tell you they have some one ready to pick the truck up by the end of the week and send you an agreement that y... [ More ]
    Response:NEXT TIME YOU NEED TO SHIP A VEHICLE, TRY TO EXPLAIN THE VEHICLE PROPERLY SO WE DO NOT MISLEAD YOU WITH THE COST OF SHIPPING. OR DID YOU DO SO BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO GO WITH THE LOWER PRICE AND NOT PAY THE ACTUAL COST OF SHIPPING BECAUSE YOUR TO CHEAP. We had 2 carriers assigned to pick this vehicle. Client failed to mention in is review that the vehicle had a 5 FOOT CRANE ON THE TOP OF THE VEHICLE. So happy we had an opportunity to project our sides of the story. Individuals who wright negative reviews seem to suffer from selective memory when thing do not always go their way. [ view ]
    Poster:Derrell Ragsdale
    Date:9/16/2014 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Quick
    Review:I got a call from Donna at Fast Track on Thursday with a quote and in less than 10 minutes I was signed up. Then in less than an hour Donna calls me back with a carrier ready for pick up next day. The carrier was professional, inspected my vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sixto M
    Date:9/9/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: I loved this transport Service
    Review:this was the second time when I used this service and they are just awesome, I loved it, the contact person Andrew is a man of words and very courteous, they gave me the best rate, the service is excellent, and the customer service is second to no... [ More ]
    Poster:Kapil
    Date:8/20/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Alert !!! Scam Rip Off
    Review:We contracted with this company a month in advance, they took our deposit and promised a pick up window between 8/11/2014 and 8/13/2014 , we called on 8/11/2014 as we hadn't heard from anyone and was assured the vehicle would be picked up on time. On... [ More ]
    Response:First and foremost Larry your a sick man who needs help, and his entire story is lies which is why I hate this review site people can just write whatever they want it's a total joke. I have spoke to Larry daily in regards to this matter his first drivers truck broke down which he was well aware of and since then he has been rescheduled to be picked up, carriers info is below for anyone who wants to see who the real liar is. I would like to know where the website is that I can complain about the verbal abuse and physical threats from this man. We did take a $100.00 from you Larry we charged you a fee for our services which we have provided not once but twice. Good day Larry Name: Quality Auto Transport Contact: Ed pour Phone: 805-319-5362 Email: edwardpour@gmail.com [ view ]
    Poster:Larry DiGeronimo
    Date:8/19/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing!!!
    Review:Fast Track Auto Carriers were amazing. Jose was my primary contact. He was patient, knowledgeable and honest. He answered all my questions and concerns. Customer service was excellent! I would use this company for my future transportations. [ View ]
    Poster:Kseniya Fournier
    Date:8/18/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: exceptional customer service from Donna
    Review:Donna from the start was the most exceptional customer service rep I have dealt with EVER! She followed up from start to delivary on my vehicle. She even called me after work to make sure all was OK set and ready. If ever again I need vehicle se... [ More ]
    Poster:Tal Boatright
    Date:8/12/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:This company restored my faith in car transport companies after VERY bad experience with another transport company!!!! Contracted the BAD company mid June because car was needed in Arizona by July 28th. It was July 26th and still no car! Spoke with... [ More ]
    Poster:Patti T.
    Date:8/7/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Never picked up vehicles
    Review:This company never picked up our vehicles after countless calls and refused to return our deposit. We are a military family that was forced to drive three cars from Texas to Virginia because of this company poor service! !! We have reported this com... [ More ]
    Response:We had an initial carrier assigned ( iTransport Auto Carriers) 1 day earlier then the client wanted and they refused to release the vehicles a day in advance. The carrier even took the time to wait another day to pick them up on their scheduled pick up date, but became very unreasonable because the carrier wanted to pick up in the morning and the client refused to release the vehicles until the afternoon. It's unfortunate, but sometimes we need to give these carriers the opportunity to pick up when they are ready, otherwise transport can be delayed. One of the owners of the company was in the military and understands that not everything can be planned. Sometimes we need to improvise, overcome and adapt to the situations at hand. Best regards in your future endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:aubrey boydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: fast track review
    Review:Donna was very helpfull at fast track- - - - - - - - - - - - and price was VERY GOOD pick up was very quick,,,,,,,,,and delivery was one day late [ View ]
    Poster:Steve MargolinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service!
    Review:I am taking the time to write this review simply because I have shipped cars many times, and unfortunately I have had horrible experiences in the past. This was completely different. The price quoted, was the price. They didn't try to hold my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Brown
    Date:7/23/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Awesome company, everything was on time. Kept in contact with me, I highly recommend this company to friends and family!They were very friendly, great communication! [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:7/15/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Track = Better Fater
    Review:There's no word to express how happy I'm for choosing Fast Track Auto Transport. They gave me a quote at an unbeatable price as if that was not enough, they picked up my car and delivered it early than expected. I'm also grateful to the driver who wa... [ More ]
    Poster:LouisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Very Impressive
    Review:Fast Track Auto Carriers come back with the best rate and showed exceptional customer service throughout the whole process. A transport was arranged within 24 hours of the request and if you have any questions or concerns that provide immediate feedb... [ More ]
    Poster:Meaghan KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car carrier
    Review:Very honest and dependable! Great service! My car was picked up prompt and arrived on time. Driver was very courteous and knowledgeable. I will use this service again and tell others about it! [ View ]
    Poster:Helen CzerwiecThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle services
    Review:great price and great service yes i will use this company in the future the experiences whit the trasnporter was professional and kind i will raccoment this compony [ View ]
    Poster:sal randazzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Easy
    Review:Brand new 2014 Truck and trailer delivered the car to me with a knowledgeable driver. Quick and easy. [ View ]
    Poster:P.T.
    Date:6/13/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Track The Best Car Carrier ...
    Review:I was so grateful to hear Donna from fast track calling me at 11 am personally to see if she could help me with my car getting transported to me. I was so glad to have someone in the industry call me at a decent hour! I was getting bombarded with cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine IwakiriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: honest, reliable
    Review:I spoke with Donna to move my vehicle from NC to PA..she was honest from the start! Didn't try to lowball me or "bait and switch"...everything went smoothly..she kept in contact with me from beginning to end..I would definitely use her aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:6/4/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: timely delivery
    Review:24 hour turn around from quote till vehicle delivery. I refered to this service by a friend. I called and spoke to andrew.Got a quote the same day. Paid the deposit. With a few hours I was informed that my vehicle could be picked up same day. Vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:jeremy
    Date:5/20/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time I had transported a car, and I did a lot of research. I have to admit, the reviews and comments were scary and negative, ranging from late deliveries, drivers requesting more money at the time of delivery, damages to vehicle,... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:5/20/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE!!!!!!
    Review:I cannot express enough NOT to use this company. I made a contract with them months in advance with the specific window of pick up time. I told them our very last day to pick it up because we had a flight to catch and I let THEM choose the window of... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE READ!!!! LAURA I LOVE HOW YOU BASH US ON THE INTERNET. ARE JOB IS TO ASSIGN YOU TO A CARRIER WHICH WE DID AND HE WAS SCHEDULED TO PICK YOU UP IN THE TIME FRAME YOU HAD REQUESTED, THE DRIVER DEFINITELY DROPPED THE BALL AND LEFT US ALL SCRAMBLING LAST MINUTE, AND SAYING WE NEVER TALKED TO YOU IS A LIE PLAIN AND SIMPLE, I PERSONALLY SPOKE WITH YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER SEVERAL TIMES DAILY. I AGREE THE WAY THE SITUATION PLAYED OUT WAS BAD FOR YOU GUYS BUT TO BASH US ON THE INTERNET FOR SOMETHING WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IS NOT RIGHT WE DON'T OWN THE TRUCKS THAT MOVE THE VEHICLES AS YOU WERE AWARE OF AND JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER BROKER COMPANY THAT CONTACTED YOU. THERE WERE NOT HUNDREDS OF CARRIERS WAITING TO MOVE YOUR VEHICLE AS YOU CLAIM, THERE WERE TEN OTHER BROKERS TELLING YOU WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR. IN CLOSING WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAY THINGS TURNED OUT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BUT WE DID EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO HELP YOU OUT, PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE MIDDLE MAN WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF WITH THE CARRIER AND UNFORTUNATELY WHEN THE DRIVER DROPS THE BALL OR WANTS TO CHARGE MORE MONEY FOR A TRANSPORT US AS THE BROKERS TAKE THE BLAME, IT'S A UNREGULATED INDUSTRY THE DRIVERS CONTROL. WE DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO MAKE EVERY CLIENT SATISFIED. [ view ]
    Poster:Laura Lee Pirtle
    Date:5/13/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: loved the excellent service
    Review:The services are excellent, the knowledge, the communication are v prompt, they provided me the services as they promised, the pick up , the drop was all on time, and the contact person Andrew from the transport office called me to make sure that al... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Kapil it was a pleasure working with you and were very happy the transport went well look forward to hearing from you next time you need to move a vehicle and we always appreciate the referrals. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Kapil
    Date:5/9/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping experience
    Review:I called fast track,to ship my car from Secaucus NJ to Pompano Beach Fl.They had the best price which was great,But I was more concerned with the service,I explained that to Donna who was a pleasure to deal with.I was very straight up with her from t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you sir we really appreciate the review and the fact you took the time to write it we strive to make everyone happy and wish we could get more people to share there experience. It was a pleasure moving your vehicles and look forward to doing business with you again in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Harry H
    Date:5/7/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:On time very professional the driver Rich he even help me push my truck up the driveway after the engine would not start They where vey friendly people. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the feedback glad you had a great experience. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:rob
    Date:5/5/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I used this company twice, and they managed to provide top class service in both. The contract to be signed, the procedure to collect their fees over the internet, the phone conversation, and every other thing, are all very easy and straightforward. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank for trusting us with you vehicles glad everything went great for you look forward to hearing from you again in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Abu Baker
    Date:5/1/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Thumbs up, guys!
    Review:My grandmother passed away recently and my husband and I had to ship her classic 1963 Pontiac Catalina from her residence in Juno Beach, Florida to an auction in Santa Rosa, California and we only had two weeks to do it! I was freaking out! I went o... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive feedback we really appreciate it, and look forward to taking care of your transport for you. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Brie
    Date:5/1/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: awsome company
    Review:This was my first time transporting my GMC Terrain, but when I looked and found fast track carrier company, I happy. They compared their price with other companies, and told me what I wanted to hear to did my car on the way. I talked to Donna and she... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it and hope to earn your business again in the future. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:lorine fontenotThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Review comments
    Review:would do it again. Company communicated throughout process and held to the terms of the contract. Although the auto pick up was a day late the delivery time was cut by a day. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the feedback sorry it was a day late but glad everything worked out well for you. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Bill SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment 27313-UT
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and was overwhelmed with the volume of carriers who tried to acquire my contract. I chose Fast Track Auto Carriers primarily due to Donna's professional knowledge and courtesy. She was pleasantly tenacious in convinci... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the positive feedback glad everything went great for you look forward to hearing from you with any future transport. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Raleigh McBrideThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Springfield MO. to Arlington Hts IL.
    Review:Delivered within 24 hours of pickup. Price average/reasonable. No hard sell to try to lockin the job, No bad mouthing other carriers or company's to get the job. Only downside was we had to hose off the antifreeze that dripped from the car with front... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the feedback Nick I hope you enjoy the car and keep us in mind next time you need to ship a vehicle. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:nick jacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 7:18:00 PM