View 169,031 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,032th Review now!

View Fast Track Auto Carriers's New Profile

Fast Track Auto Carriers
P.O. Box 3586
Boynton Beach, FL 33424-3586
Phone Number:561-901-5751
Secondary Phone Number:561-901-5751
Website:http://fasttrackautocarriers.net
Time On Site:2 Years, 6 Months. Since 2/13/2013

At Fast Track Auto Carriers we will provide you with service that you is trustworthy, efficient and reasonable. We ship all makes and models of vehicles on an OPENED OR ENCLOSED HAULER: including specialty sedans, vans, trucks, sport utility vehicles, small boats, military transports, travel trailers, motorcycles, all terrain vehicles, and more. If it is a classic or exotic car to be sent overseas, or across the country, you can count on us to handle the matter with professionalism, treating each vehicle as if it were our own.
Have your own experience with Fast Track Auto Carriers to share?

Fast Track Auto Carriers reports that they have an average of 3500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 41 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.17% of Fast Track Auto Carriers customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.83% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Fast Track Auto Carriers
    Subject: Seamless and Professional
    Review:Terri and Donna did the paperwork, Derek was the dispatcher and Orlando was the driver. It was the best experience ever. I would definitely use this company again. Pick up was within a three days window and delivery was within three days. The dri... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:8/24/2015 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use!!!!!!!
    Review:Worst experience of my life , 3 weeks down the drain . After paying my deposit,I was given the run around for 3 weeks and insulted or lied to every time I spoke with them . Finally THEY OFFERED TO REFUND my deposit and email me a receipt , now I have... [ More ]
    Poster:Jdbox
    Date:8/19/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Rip off don't respond to customers unprofessional
    Review:this has been an unbelievable experience. At first working with Donna was great. She was very responsive to give a quote and collect my deposit on April 4.2015. Well the nightmare started when on June 2 I contacted Donna and informed her my move from... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn Tyler
    Date:8/13/2015 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great job guys!!
    Review:hello my name is Ryan, a few months ago i started trading vehicles over the internet and needed a reliable transport broker. At first i had a tough time, a lot of the brokers were to aggressive and were only interested in getting my CC over the phone... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:8/13/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: DEALERSHIP TRANSPORT
    Review:I WORK FOR A SUBARU DEALERSHIP IN SOUTH FLORIDA I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY NUMEROUS TIMES EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS A+++ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. MY VEHICLES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CLEAN UPON DELIVERY. [ View ]
    Poster:SUBARU OF PEMBROKE PINES
    Date:8/13/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: OVERALL EXPERIENCE
    Review:This entire process was outstanding and seamless from point of sale to delivery. The driver/carrier was in phone contact from start to finish . He was polite thorough and very skilled. I would use these folks again and I could not have asked for b... [ More ]
    Poster:G GIBBS
    Date:8/12/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Review:Harrison went above and beyond! Provided update! Kept in touch and followed up to make sure everything went smoothly! Would definitely recommend fast track!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Tara
    Date:8/12/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: They play no games!!💯
    Review:I was dealing with several different company's who were not giving me valid information and continued to lie to me. I spoke with Aron and he assured me he would get me on the first thing smoking!! And that's exactly what he did. My vehicle was picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Pennington 3
    Date:8/12/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: del '68 roadrunner
    Review:I have to say Harrison was honest and forward about everything. Everything was dealt in a professional way and the service was great. The quote was for $500 nobody touched it for a couple of days and Harrison raised it to $700 and someone bit on it b... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:8/4/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Review:The person I dealt with, Harrison, turned out to be truthful and honest. Car picked up on time and delivered one day earlier than promised. Driver kept me informed. Best transport experience I've ever had. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob L
    Date:8/4/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: harrison
    Review:I didn't have any issues with Fast Track Auto. Harrison provided me with the drivers information and made things run very smoothly. Not once did I have any issues. He was very professional, and made sure everything was taken care of. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:8/4/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport from Oceanside CA to Baltimore MD
    Review:Derek at Fast Track Autos was great. The only issue I could possibly have is to make sure that the voice of the broker matches that of the carrier. With a little communication from the carrier and myself, we were able to move the pickup date up a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynnell Payne
    Date:7/30/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I ENTERED A CONTRACT WITH FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS ON 04/30/2015. I GOT A QUOTE AND AGREED TO THE PRICE OF THE SHIPPING .I WAS TOLD THE VEHICLE WOULD BE PICKED IN 7 DAYS. THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I NEVER RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE SHIPPING CO REGARDING LAT... [ More ]
    Poster:California Aout Resource
    Date:7/29/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: almost
    Review:I contracted with Fast Track to collect an Alfa Romeo Spider from Ohio and bring it to me in NC. The agreement was $110 for their fee by cr. card and then $450 in cash to the truck driver on delivery. Total of $560. The trucker did a great job and wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanley Feigenbaum
    Date:7/29/2015 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Ben provided excellent service. He was honest and genuine about transporting our vehicle safley and efficient. I definately would reccomend fast track! Ask for ben! [ View ]
    Poster:Melvin Thompson
    Date:7/3/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: great price and fast service
    Review:I had my car shipped on the 9th of May and delivered on the 12th. They said 5-7 business days but it was only 3. I was very happy and impressed. Andrew took care of everything. My car came without problems, the only thing i wished i knew that i was s... [ More ]
    Poster:Gosia ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Superb!!!!!
    Review:I got my vehicle faster than a FedEx overnight from San Jose, CA to Chicago, IL in 2 days. Yes, 2 days for a 2000 mile stretch. The driver Ian was super efficient. My Customer Service Representative Donna was excellent. Price was the most competitiv... [ More ]
    Poster:Dev
    Date:5/5/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: Rip off
    Review:DO NOT use this company . It is a SCAM to get your money !!! We spoke with a man named Aaron who was supposed to have our work truck delivered from pa to ohio . He took the money and has been making excuses EVERYTIME we call . He is very unprofes... [ More ]
    Response:***Some people are just impossible to please.*** PLEASE READ: FIRST OF ALL We are licensed and bonded with the U.S. Dept. OF Transportation FMCSA/MC-813717 and US DOT-2375985, which I believe does not constitute us being a scam. Second, Your just another person how does not understand the industry. Because there was a delay in your shipment you automatically like to pull out the scam card and threaten to bash us online because things did not go your way or as planned. If we were a scam would we really be answering your phone calls every time you called, along with contacted you with status up dates. Come one people have a little more common sense. [ view ]
    Poster:Sara Venturella
    Date:4/22/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: car transported
    Review:Aron did exactly what he said he would do. Still on the phone after giving my deposit Aron gave me a contact name and number and pick up date. I received a fantastic price fantastic service and honesty.that's how to conduct business don't you think... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard
    Date:4/22/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Review:After another service company could not get a truck out to pick up my vehicle, even though the order was made months before the pick-up date, Donna was very helpful and was able to get a truck out to pick up my vehicle at the last minute. The order w... [ More ]
    Poster:Javier Feliciano
    Date:4/6/2015 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic customer service
    Review:I was very slept about use another transport broker but talking to Aron he made me feel very comfortable about the whole situation he asured me that my car would get picked up on the date I needed it and he kept his word not only that but keep in tou... [ More ]
    Poster:John hammer
    Date:4/3/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Cadillac xts
    Review:Just what I was looking for. Someone who is knowledgable and at a reasonable price. Car arrived in 3 days. All my questions and concerns were answered. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Curbelo
    Date:3/30/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Joyful experiance
    Review:I really enjoyed my transport experience with fast track. They are very understanding to the expectations that I requested. The carrier Jorge with express shipping was very profession too. [ View ]
    Poster:Cheke vu
    Date:3/28/2015 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Service with a smile
    Review:Their service was excellent.My son was in an accident in North Carolina and currently serves in the military.He had left for deployment and I had to get his car back home.It was a stressful situation but Andrew was very helpful.He gave me an excelle... [ More ]
    Response:thanks for shipping with FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: ** DO NOT USE FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS **
    Review:I arranged for transportation on Monday with Dierk He said the car could easily be picked up Late Friday or Early Saturday, He would inform me of when for sure. I signed the agreement they took their money and then would not answer the phone when I c... [ More ]
    Response:We cannot guarantee specific dates ,(WHICH IS IN THE DOCUMENTS THAT Greg Merner AT (847) 812-6797 1008 MORSE AVE. Schaumburg, IL. 60193) the carrier's are not able commit to transporting a vehicle until a few days before they are actually going to be near the pickup location, and if no carriers are in the area at the time you want your vehicle picked up we obviously cannot get you on a SUV until someone with space available is coming through ( the average being one to seven days). Quotes from all companies are estimates and no rate is final until a carrier accepts. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:3/25/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Service and Customer Service
    Review:Please use caution when using this carrier they are very dishonest and charged my card for a service that was never rendered after numerous communication VIA email with Donna ensuring me they would pick my vehicle up in time. After they never picked ... [ More ]
    Response:Tomika Johnson, Your posted with multiple brokers. Which is why your vehicle did not move. [ view ]
    Poster:Ms Johnson
    Date:3/11/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 Ford Gt
    Review:What can I say but these guys got the job done. My order was placed on Friday the 6th of March and delivered today without any issues. I would recommend them to anyone else. GREAT SERVICE. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcela Rose
    Date:3/10/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very unprofessional
    Review:Called on a Monday. First call seemed very professional. They emailed me contract and withdrew $110 deposit within 5 minutes of my initial call. Told me vehicle would ship within 24 hours. I called back on Tuesday and was told the truck would be pi... [ More ]
    Response:Sorry for the delay with you transport. Our office was closed when you called us 30 times in a row. You forgot to mention the professionalism you failed you use with EXTREME CURSING AND RACIALLY PROFILES. Carriers typically pick up within a 24 to 48 hour time frame of your FIRST AVAILABLE pick up date. WE CAN NOT NOR DO WE EVER GUARANTEE PICK UP DATES OR DELIVERY DATES. I guess some people just hear what they want too. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric who got lied to
    Date:2/17/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 S550 MERCEDES BENZ
    Review:Aron, was very professional and the service was perfect. Car arrived at scheduled time with no problems at all! I was contacted by several transport companies, and chose Aron and his company> And I made the correct choice!!! Thank you!!! Hig... [ More ]
    Poster:GRETCH
    Date:1/23/2015 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY
    Review:Fast Track was to move my damaged Subaru from PA to VT for $500. I was notified of the first 2 dispatches, which were subsequently cancelled by Fast Track. I WAS NOT notified of the 3rd dispatch, 9 days later, which resulted in a missed delivery. ... [ More ]
    Response:CLIENTS VEHICLE WAS DISPATCHED 3 TIMES WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST TO THE CLIENT. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WAS MADE VIA PHONE AND EMAIL. WE CAN NOT HELP THE FACT THAT THE CLIENT WENT OUT OF TOWN WITHOUT NOTIFYING HIS TRANSPORT COMPANY CONSIDERING HE WAS EAGERLY ANTICIPATING HIS VEHICLE. [ view ]
    Poster:Dick Swanson
    Date:1/13/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:This was my first time transporting my car in general. Donna was excellent with helping me feel confident about using their services. She told me step by step on what will happen and that the price was set. She was available anytime I had any questio... [ More ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WWW.FASTTRACKAUTOCARRIERS.NET [ view ]
    Poster:Faith Veronesi
    Date:1/7/2015 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: 2010 Impala
    Review:Fast Track Auto Carriers was very honest and supportive with me. It was my first time transporting a car and they helped me every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I had to move my 2010 Impala from New York to Florida for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Rivas
    Date:1/6/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Does not honor contract
    Review:FastTrack Auto Carriers are not a good company. I hired them to broker a move of my vehicle from Texas to Colorado. Although picked up and delivered on time, I was surprised that my car was damaged in transport. The driver who Fast Track provided tur... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize that your had damage done to you vehicle. WE DO NOT OWN THE TRUCKS. We did in fact email the customer the carriers certificate of insurance. Its was probably in your best interest to report damage done to the vehicle immediately, instead of waiting two weeks to report a claim. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmad Almusaiid
    Date:11/24/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great! Grade A+
    Review:Like most people I always check the reviews before anything I do. So I hope you take the time to read this before you choose fast track auto carriers. I was helped very promptly with great customer service. There were no up charges or funny business.... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine Ramos
    Date:11/18/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Honda Accord
    Review:Want your auto moved? Call Fast Track Auto Carriers. With the expertise and experience of Donna from Fast Track, she gave me the best price and a fast hassel free move from Wis. To Ma. Just added them to my speed-dial list. They are the best. Thanks... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/10/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME
    Review:Great customer service and very fast! Would definitely use them again! AWESOME. Will refer them to all of my friends/family. A+ rating from me Fast Track Auto Carriers! [ View ]
    Poster:Amanda Collins
    Date:11/10/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: 79 Cutlass
    Review:I had a 79 Cutlass picked up in NY and bought to Florida. Andrew and Derek made everything smooth and easy and they got me a carrier in 2 days as promised [ View ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:11/10/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Texas To Rhode Island in 2 days!!!
    Review:Outstanding service and response time. Other companies did bait and switch but this company was more than competitive and on time for pickup and delivery. Hats off to Andrew and the transport drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:Diane Adamec
    Date:10/27/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Review:I shipped a truck for the first time and the service was better than I expected and the constant contact was very much appreciated. Andrew kept me constantly up to date and I could not have asked for anything else. HIGHLY recommend this company and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve it was a pleasure moving your vehicle. www.fasttrackautocarriers.net [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:9/17/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:STAY AWAY FROM FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS!!!!!!!!! Let me tell youi about this company and about ANDREW. They will quote you a low ball price tell you they have some one ready to pick the truck up by the end of the week and send you an agreement that y... [ More ]
    Response:NEXT TIME YOU NEED TO SHIP A VEHICLE, TRY TO EXPLAIN THE VEHICLE PROPERLY SO WE DO NOT MISLEAD YOU WITH THE COST OF SHIPPING. OR DID YOU DO SO BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO GO WITH THE LOWER PRICE AND NOT PAY THE ACTUAL COST OF SHIPPING BECAUSE YOUR TO CHEAP. We had 2 carriers assigned to pick this vehicle. Client failed to mention in is review that the vehicle had a 5 FOOT CRANE ON THE TOP OF THE VEHICLE. So happy we had an opportunity to project our sides of the story. Individuals who wright negative reviews seem to suffer from selective memory when thing do not always go their way. [ view ]
    Poster:Derrell Ragsdale
    Date:9/16/2014 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Quick
    Review:I got a call from Donna at Fast Track on Thursday with a quote and in less than 10 minutes I was signed up. Then in less than an hour Donna calls me back with a carrier ready for pick up next day. The carrier was professional, inspected my vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sixto M
    Date:9/9/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: I loved this transport Service
    Review:this was the second time when I used this service and they are just awesome, I loved it, the contact person Andrew is a man of words and very courteous, they gave me the best rate, the service is excellent, and the customer service is second to no... [ More ]
    Poster:Kapil
    Date:8/20/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Alert !!! Scam Rip Off
    Review:We contracted with this company a month in advance, they took our deposit and promised a pick up window between 8/11/2014 and 8/13/2014 , we called on 8/11/2014 as we hadn't heard from anyone and was assured the vehicle would be picked up on time. On... [ More ]
    Response:First and foremost Larry your a sick man who needs help, and his entire story is lies which is why I hate this review site people can just write whatever they want it's a total joke. I have spoke to Larry daily in regards to this matter his first drivers truck broke down which he was well aware of and since then he has been rescheduled to be picked up, carriers info is below for anyone who wants to see who the real liar is. I would like to know where the website is that I can complain about the verbal abuse and physical threats from this man. We did take a $100.00 from you Larry we charged you a fee for our services which we have provided not once but twice. Good day Larry Name: Quality Auto Transport Contact: Ed pour Phone: 805-319-5362 Email: edwardpour@gmail.com [ view ]
    Poster:Larry DiGeronimo
    Date:8/19/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing!!!
    Review:Fast Track Auto Carriers were amazing. Jose was my primary contact. He was patient, knowledgeable and honest. He answered all my questions and concerns. Customer service was excellent! I would use this company for my future transportations. [ View ]
    Poster:Kseniya Fournier
    Date:8/18/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: exceptional customer service from Donna
    Review:Donna from the start was the most exceptional customer service rep I have dealt with EVER! She followed up from start to delivary on my vehicle. She even called me after work to make sure all was OK set and ready. If ever again I need vehicle se... [ More ]
    Poster:Tal Boatright
    Date:8/12/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:This company restored my faith in car transport companies after VERY bad experience with another transport company!!!! Contracted the BAD company mid June because car was needed in Arizona by July 28th. It was July 26th and still no car! Spoke with... [ More ]
    Poster:Patti T.
    Date:8/7/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Never picked up vehicles
    Review:This company never picked up our vehicles after countless calls and refused to return our deposit. We are a military family that was forced to drive three cars from Texas to Virginia because of this company poor service! !! We have reported this com... [ More ]
    Response:We had an initial carrier assigned ( iTransport Auto Carriers) 1 day earlier then the client wanted and they refused to release the vehicles a day in advance. The carrier even took the time to wait another day to pick them up on their scheduled pick up date, but became very unreasonable because the carrier wanted to pick up in the morning and the client refused to release the vehicles until the afternoon. It's unfortunate, but sometimes we need to give these carriers the opportunity to pick up when they are ready, otherwise transport can be delayed. One of the owners of the company was in the military and understands that not everything can be planned. Sometimes we need to improvise, overcome and adapt to the situations at hand. Best regards in your future endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:aubrey boydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: fast track review
    Review:Donna was very helpfull at fast track- - - - - - - - - - - - and price was VERY GOOD pick up was very quick,,,,,,,,,and delivery was one day late [ View ]
    Poster:Steve MargolinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service!
    Review:I am taking the time to write this review simply because I have shipped cars many times, and unfortunately I have had horrible experiences in the past. This was completely different. The price quoted, was the price. They didn't try to hold my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Brown
    Date:7/23/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Awesome company, everything was on time. Kept in contact with me, I highly recommend this company to friends and family!They were very friendly, great communication! [ View ]
    Poster:Brian