Home > Company > Directory > F > Fast Track Auto Carriers

Boynton Beach, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fast Track Auto Carriers

More Info for Fast Track Auto Carriers

At Fast Track Auto Carriers we will provide you with service that you is trustworthy, efficient and reasonable. We ship all makes and models of vehicles on an OPENED OR ENCLOSED HAULER: including specialty sedans, vans, trucks, sport utility vehicles, small boats, military transports, travel trailers, motorcycles, all terrain vehicles, and more. If it is a classic or exotic car to be sent overseas, or across the country, you can count on us to handle the matter with professionalism, treating each vehicle as if it were our own.
Reviews

Fast Track Auto Carriers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boynton Beach, Florida

Based on 49 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/12/2016 5:35 PM

Be careful - quotes low prices then can' - Very smooth sales process to get me to sign the deal. Said no refunds of the deposit, but you just trust folks to do what they say they are going to do sometimes. Lesson learned! I was quoted $810 to [More]

Review by on 6/29/2016 1:54 PM

Does not do what is quoted or promises - Was quoted one price. And later told in order to receive car I need to pay more. Even though my contract has the original price. Company won't deliver car unless I pay more. Very dishonest. When I cal [More]

Review by on 6/16/2016 8:09 PM

Does not do what is quoted or promises - I contacted this company to move my car from Michigan to Moreno Valley California. I was promised a date for pickup and it was picked up 3 days later. As of this day of this review I do no have my car [More]