View 159,457 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,458th Review now!

View eShip's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 906-6909
Website:http://eshiptransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 1 Month. Since 2/7/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Auto Central Transport |

eShip Transport will never criticize our competitors; we would rather educate you on our services. We may not be the lowest price quote, we are not your most expensive price quote either, and we are in the middle. In the auto transport industry cheap quotes do not yield results. Eship Auto Trans , quotes your vehicle according to market value based on transport cost, fuel , tolls, and comparable vehicles moved within 50 miles of both your pick up delivery area, and what your designated route requires. When you choose the cheapest price quote, you expose yourself to the risk of hiring a less reputable carrier that may or may not have the proper Insurance, and risk your vehicle post for delivery on Central Dispatch for weeks before being picked up by a trucker, or worse never being assigned for pick up at all. Eventually the company you booked with calls and ask for additional money, so that they can get a trucker to deliver your vehicle. We understand and we are aware that this occurs all the time. It’s the classic bait and switch, they lure you with the lowest price, and don’t deliver, after weeks of trying to get your vehicle moved; they require you to pay more to get the job done. Eship Transport provides a 100% Customer satisfaction and a NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT REQUIRED, CALL NOW !
Have your own experience with eShip to share?

• Next Reviews on eShip
    Subject: Great company to transport any vehicle at a reasonable price
    Review:I contacted quiet a few different shippers and the prices were all over the map. Craig gave me a fair price from the start and when I gave him a slightly better price he matched it without question. His communication was very good and his followup ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshiptransport.com / 9548654615 / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:David Schindler
    Date:3/19/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Review:First off I would like to take the time to Thank Mark Anthony for his service to me, as you know as the public we do not ship cars everyday so it can be a challenging process finding a shipper. Well Mark called me up and I explained to him my situati... [ More ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn Carter
    Date:3/19/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Resourceful and Trustworthy
    Review:Mark Anthony provided exceptional service to not only quickly obtain a driver for my 2 cars, but to also develop a plan for several courses of action due to my time constraints. He was easy to work with and he is someone that can be trusted to do ALL... [ More ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 It was a pleasure being able to rescue you at the last min and provide you with options leaving the Florida Keys. The fact that you sold the cars instead of transporting them was a smart financial move. Since eShip doesn't charge an upfront deposit you were able to make a financial decision with no pressure from eShip. I wish you and your family the best Dustin. Call eShip for GUARANTEED CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER 5PM and WEEKENDS ! [ view ]
    Poster:Dustin
    Date:3/18/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: This is the Go To Company
    Review:Top notch... Truck was there as scheduled and vehicles delivered right on time... thanks Craig, excellent. Other companies would give no commitment but only gave vague windows.. screwing up my ability to plan. Ours apparently was not a popular route... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Aronoff
    Date:3/17/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy! Will Only Use EShip!
    Review:I needed my car transferred from Atlanta to California. I got around 15 different auto transporter quotes. Every company had low stars and bad reviews except eship auto transport. I called Craig over 20 times with over 20 questions and he never chang... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamar
    Date:3/12/2015 2:37:00 AM
    Subject: MARC ANTHINY WAS GREAT, VERY CLEAR AND VERY HELPFUL
    Review:MARK GETS 5 STAR FOR HELPING ME WITH TRANSPORTING MY CAR. THEY SHIPPED MY VEHICLE FROM ILINOIS TO FLORIDA AND DID A GREAT JOB. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY. HE GETS A 5 STAR. [ View ]
    Response:markanthony@eshiptransport.com / 9543001550 / I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:CARMEN ROSAS
    Date:3/11/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: My Shipment
    Review:Craig at eShip did a great job in getting this vehicle to my son. I needed it done from a remote location which is never "simple". They were pretty close in price differential from the original quote to the actual cost, but this was due t... [ More ]
    Poster:N/A
    Date:2/27/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:This was a great shipment. The pick-up was a little late but the car was delivered a day earlier than expected! I was completely shocked and definitely impressed! [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:2/26/2015 1:14:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:The primary reason I chose eship is because I was not asked for a deposit before the pickup of the car. I paid when the vehicle was delivered to me. The pick up was on time and the delivery was early. Overall really pleased with eship's service, they... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:JordanC
    Date:2/12/2015 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:While working with eship and more specifically Craig Gigante I was very pleased with his professionalism and honesty. He was never pushy or annoying which I really appreciate! This is my first experience with shipping a vehicle but the price was wh... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / I do apologize for quick change , but the initial driver was tues wed or thurs ppickup and no room for friday as pu contact was leaving town , in fear of major issue arising I hired new driver who could guarantee pu pu before pu contact left, the driver was to deliver monday after thurs load but did arrive fri night at which time I was avaialbe on my phone to take a credit card last minute and get this paid in full to my driver for you , Im sorry you felt communication was poor and will certainly look to improve that in the future / You can always talk deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:2/7/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car from Hawaii
    Review:Eship helped me get my car from Hawaii to Louisiana. The long ship time was mostly due to Matson shipping to Los Angeles from Honolulu. It only took 5 days to get to me once the car was off-loaded from the ship. Eship was always responsive to all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick S
    Date:2/3/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: From Fl to mpls
    Review:A friend in Florida refered me to Craig. It was a 5 min phone conversation the next day my vehicle was picked up & delivered 1 day early ask the way to Minnesota. Called on Friday had my car on Monday. ABSOLUTLY THE BEST SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED I... [ More ]
    Poster:Haythem
    Date:1/27/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to California
    Review:This is the second time I used eShip to transport my truck and they did an excellent job in meeting my requests and ensuring I had my truck transported on time. Craig is awesome to work with and he will be honest with you. The likelihood I would use ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Rose M.
    Date:1/27/2015 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Craig made this otherwise awful experience of getting two cars cross country. Had been lied to by many other companies previous to contacting him. I will definitely use him again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:1/24/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great to deal with and fantastic service
    Review:Overall, I was very impressed with eShip transporters. They worked hard for me and scheduled my pick-up a day after the initial contact! My car arrived even earlier than anticipated and in perfect condition. They were very nice, helpful, and professi... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:DBaldwin
    Date:1/23/2015 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service - superfast delivery! Highly recommended.
    Review:I used eShip to ship my car from Ohio to Seattle after dealing unsuccessfully with four other movers. Craig was very helpful in making me aware of the whole process and also in setting the expectations. There was some delay in getting a driver/pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:Vishal
    Date:1/23/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Above Excellent
    Review:I was nervous transporting my car for the first time across country from Las Vegas to West Virginia. After talking to Craig from eShip, I knew everything would be great. Craig answered all questions asked and was very helpful and fast in finding us p... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... With my simple motto of being honest , and educating clients instead of selling a client like most try to do is #1 difference between ME and everyone else [ view ]
    Poster:Kylie
    Date:1/21/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Review of E-Ship
    Review:I asked on Monday, my car was picked up on Tuesday and delivered on Friday. A cross country transport from California to a remote town in Northern Michigan in the middle of winter snow storms. I am pleased and delighted. This experience was effortles... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Elizabeth , as I stated it wouldnt be easy , boy was I wrong , lol , glad all went so smooth and quick for you , enjoy your vehicle and your time in michigan . Keep us in mind on your next vehicles, I know you will ! [ view ]
    Poster:Elisabeth Bulloch
    Date:1/10/2015 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: I recommend eShip
    Review:One of my friend recommended eShip to me since he shipped his SUV two weeks before my moving. I would definitely recommend eShip again to my friends because I had great experience with them. Craig was very professional and friendly. I'm an internatio... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... being always available for all clients is key in my business . You wont pay any deposit until drivers guaranteed , no cc needed to secure . Thanks again for using eship , I look forward to working with you in the future [ view ]
    Poster:Yi Luo
    Date:12/29/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Prompt delivery and very professional
    Review:I would recommend eShip to everyone to transfer your vehicle as I had a very pleasant experience in shipping my car. They were very professional and picked up my car on time (from NC - Saturday afternoon) and delivered well ahead of time(at Philadelp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay SivaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience
    Review:I was really nervous about moving an SUV from Washington to Wisconsin. I checked reviews, and found eShip to be highly rated, so I chose them for the job. The entire experience was perfect! You can call them 7 days a week, and a real person picks up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue Burrow
    Date:12/1/2014 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: 55 chevy wagon
    Review:Booked, picked up, and delivered in less than 24 hrs. Very positive experience after two horrible ones with the same car from other companies. [ View ]
    Poster:tom crowley
    Date:11/22/2014 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:One if the best company's I have hired to do buisness with respectful courteous and kind they made this a smooth transaction from the first point of contact to the confirmation of pickup and calling along the way to set up a early arrival time great ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you for using me once again , you put my wrong direct line , 9548654615 is call or text anytime , keep your colleagues coming as well and we get all the cars there safe and sound . Look forward to working together again future [ view ]
    Poster:Anil
    Date:11/20/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: 1956 Ford Crown Vitoria
    Review:Mark Anthony was extremely Professional,Courteous,Efficient! Strait to the Point No B S I will Use this Shipping Company/Agent in any and all of my Motor Vehicle Transportation. I am an avid Car Collector. Mark Anthony is the Best Agent I have experi... [ More ]
    Poster:R C Rogers
    Date:11/19/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:After a no show by another company, EShip and specifically Mark Anthony responded to my request on U-ship. Mark Anthony stated he would be Superman and get it done, and he did. He had a shipper at my house in an hour (V&K Auto Transport), and mov... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna H
    Date:11/17/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:Craig gives excellent up to date information. You can also contact him any time during the day on his cell and ask for anything. Good service. thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... I amlways avaialble after 5 and on weekends for all clients , and expalin and educate all , not sell fake number and not be able to get done, rather educate so you have this great experience you expect from eship, thank you for choosing eship . call anytime and I can help [ view ]
    Poster:James G
    Date:11/17/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:Mark stayed on it until he found a ride for my vehicle, took longer than expected to get a pickup but not because he didn't try. I'd call him again if I need a ride. [ View ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:11/10/2014 7:23:00 AM
    Subject: First Timers
    Review:My wife and I had to use a vehicle carrier for the first time due to move to Connecticut from Tennessee. We had gone with one company only to find out they had switched companies on us and had raised the price, due to their not having a license to tr... [ More ]
    Poster:tim Corso
    Date:10/30/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Exotic Car Transported
    Review:I spoke with Broker in Florida. Having had some deceitful brokers earlier in the week, I was hesitant about starting over. Craig Gigante stated he would try and get me taken care of, no promises, that were undeliverable, and get the transportation ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Mike , a mans word is only as good as his reputation , here at eship I keep high standards and can work anyway to help my clients get what they are looking for with any time restraint you have . Call me on your next purchase and we ill get that done right from the start [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Fagan
    Date:10/27/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: to the rescue
    Review:Craig ...contacted me when he saw my car being ignored on the board. He stated it was being advertised so low no truckers were interested to come off the beaten track. I waited 3 more days with my large company with no satisfaction and then gave the ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Tom , as legit and honest company I can do anything to help you my customer feel comfortable, with our new program we now work direct with the drivers and take $0 deposit , and cod on delivery to driver . Look forward to working the next car direct with you and saving you time and headache of getting low balled online [ view ]
    Poster:Tblack
    Date:10/24/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, trustworthy transaction A+
    Review:Craig was able to find a transporter to deliver my BMW x5. The first transporter sat on the order for 13 days without providing a confirmed pickup date. Craig was able to find another company but to deliver to Montana rather than my home in Canada ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Being that they are trucks things do come up , but with my round clock availaibilty I can make any change and keep all transports moving and get done . Thank you for taking time to write review Terry [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:10/22/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my car with eship
    Review:Craig and Eship did a good job moving my car from Chicago to Portland, OR. They are very professional and also they keep us well informed about all the aspects of moving our car. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you MR jaison for leaving me review . I am always avaialble 7 days a week to work with and help my clients w status or update needed [ view ]
    Poster:Jaison
    Date:10/20/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: eship / Mark Anthony
    Review:Mark Anthony was very helpful in the entire process of getting a truck/driver for my car transported from Tenn. to Florida. Mark provided information on the broker process and provided updates as the desired ship date approached. Paul Harvey the ... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Its was indeed a pleasure working with you James and look forward to any referral or repeat business you can throw my way, would be greatly appreciated.................MA [ view ]
    Poster:James Greve
    Date:10/20/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Will DEFINITELY USE AGAIN
    Review:I moved from Philly to Texas....This was a last minute (1.5 months to move) change I had to do. So I didn't have alot of money saved up and no idea how much a move like this would cost me. I heard about eShip through the furniture/personals delivery ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... April , look forward to working with you again in the near future [ view ]
    Poster:April Landis
    Date:10/14/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Tesla nj to florida
    Review:The reputation for this kind of service is often about late pickups. My window was very tight; one day to pick up and delivery in a 36 hour period. E- ship did EXACTLY as promised and I was kep informed throughout. Craig is completely honest. Great... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Saul , amans word is all we have and as to many it doesnt matter to me and eship it matters alot . I look forward to working with you to get your new car shipped back and forth yearly . Glad you locked my number in and please text anytime when ready to go home [ view ]
    Poster:Saul
    Date:10/11/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: subaru outback
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Good professional approach. Vehicle was picked on time and delivered on time. Driver of truck displayed experience and efficiency. My experience with this eship, using this type of service for the first time, gave m... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Hewitt
    Date:10/6/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: ESHIP Auto Transport Co
    Review:Great transport co. Everything what it should be. They stayed in touch to make sure all went as planned for delivery of my 1966 Ford Mustang .I stayed in touch with Driver Justin before he did pick up & enroute for delivery to NY.Also had nice c... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 [ view ]
    Poster:David SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: EShip Auto Trans
    Review:I called Mark Anthony on 9/30/2014 at 11:30 am after another carrier was unable to pick up my car and deliver it prior to 10/5 as promised. Whilst I was on the phone to eShip Auto Transport, Mark was on line setting up dispatch to pick up my car. T... [ More ]
    Poster:COLLEEN AHMED
    Date:10/1/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service by Eship
    Review:Excellent Service by eShip. Thanks to Craig for arranging this. On time pickup and Delivery. Thank You! Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:sandeep
    Date:9/23/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from NC to WA
    Review:Graig, the CEO of Eship Corp. was very helpful and professional. Although there was a problem with the pick-up, Craig made a practical and relatively easy alternative for pricking up the car. The car arrived in Washington earlier than expected in goo... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... As we all know all things do not always go as planned when dealing w real people and trucks , BUT with ESHIP our top notch round the clock customer service and many yrs of experience there is no obstacle that I can not overcome . Good Luck up at your new job and look forward to helping you and your friends in near future [ view ]
    Poster:Arum Kandiah
    Date:9/23/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: On time Great Job
    Review:Super Job very fast . I well uses these guys again on time a live person on the phone I had my durango with in 21 hours . Thanks again for your Help! Brian Ekdahl ... [ More ]
    Poster:PPS Security Brian
    Date:9/23/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: taken advantage of
    Review:this company worked hard to get my pbusiness. I had a special emergency with my 14 yo son who is terminally ill. The van was picked up and promised to be delivered wednesday night, or at the very very latest thursday morning. its is 7 pm on friday ni... [ More ]
    Response:Let me first start off by saying the driver was stopped by the Department of Agriculture due to the customer having 2 oxygen tanks in the vehicle. The driver took as a favor and that favor caused him big fines. He also had 2 blowouts. The driver provided the customer with tire receipts for proof. Craig and the driver did everything in their power to deliver the vehicle on time but was 12 hours delayed. Craig was always available to the customer. Unfortunately you can never predict what might happen with the carriers (tire blowouts, mechanical, weather, traffic etc). Not every client is going to be happy and unfortunately Kerry is one. I wish her and her son the best of luck and sorry she feels that way about Eship. A refund was issued in full for the broker fee that was collected. Prior to delivery Craig found a website about her son. Craig also made a donation to his fund. Below is a link to the caring bridge website. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jackmccall [ view ]
    Poster:kerry mccall
    Date:9/19/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Marc Anthony was a great help
    Review:Marc Anthony was great, he was always available even on Saturday and Sunday when my vehicle was being delivered [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:9/15/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Review:Car delivered no damage ! contact with agent Craig Excellent . .............................................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615...This was not an easy car to get done , 19781 corvette , but as I told you I will hire and am picky to get you the right driver who can handle your BABY and get delivered on time , perfect condition that you expected . Look forwward to hearing from you on next car in Dec [ view ]
    Poster:carl
    Date:9/11/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Full Recommendation: Car Transport from west to east coast
    Review:I had wonderful experience with eship Corp while transporting my honda accord from west coast to east coast. My Car was delivered in 10 which includes 1 long weekend and 1 more weekend (5 days off). Contact person Craig was honest and responsible. H... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615...was a pleasure working with you as well , we will always answer our phones and help my clients 7 days a week , which could be important in this industry , so yes I go the extra mile and make myself always available [ view ]
    Poster:Chetan
    Date:9/11/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great company, love MarK Anthony
    Review:Mark Anthony is the man, really helped me out last minute. Care was taken and shipped on time. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmed EidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience!!
    Review: I strongly recommend to use Mark Anthony services. He is a very trustworthy person and he knows what he does. I shipped my car from California to Ohio state and he was always in touch to keep me updated. I can tell anyone who wants to ship a car fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Georgina
    Date:9/9/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Went Flawlessly
    Review:The process can be overwhelming once your information is out there in cyberspace, but Mark was consistent with his message, clear about the process and did everything he said he would do. Our jeep was picked up timely from Virginia and transported in... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherri B
    Date:9/5/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Move
    Review:Great company! I've used e ship three times to deliver my vehicle cross country and let me say this. In a shady business these guys are sunny people. I've been scammed once before by a transport company and these guys were my savior! Plus CJ explaine... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... What can I say Mike , all I do is explain process ,no sales pitch or pressure anyone , and honesty always prevails . Im sorry you had top get burned to find me but glad you found eship and I GOT DONE ! Thanks for taking your time to leave me a review also . [ view ]
    Poster:Michael P.
    Date:9/5/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service!
    Review:This company had excellent customer service. Mark Anthony was great. My mother was very concerned about me collecting the car and coordinating times. Mark made the proper connections and was able to alleviate her fears about the car. Thank you so muc... [ More ]
    Poster:Lena