View 167,412 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,413th Review now!

View eShip's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:954 300 1550 call or text
Website:http://eshiptransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 6 Months. Since 2/7/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Auto Central Transport |

eShip Transport will never criticize our competitors; we would rather educate you on our services. We may not be the lowest price quote, we are not your most expensive price quote either, and we are in the middle. In the auto transport industry cheap quotes do not yield results. Eship Auto Trans , quotes your vehicle according to market value based on transport cost, fuel , tolls, and comparable vehicles moved within 50 miles of both your pick up delivery area, and what your designated route requires. When you choose the cheapest price quote, you expose yourself to the risk of hiring a less reputable carrier that may or may not have the proper Insurance, and risk your vehicle post for delivery on Central Dispatch for weeks before being picked up by a trucker, or worse never being assigned for pick up at all. Eventually the company you booked with calls and ask for additional money, so that they can get a trucker to deliver your vehicle. We understand and we are aware that this occurs all the time. It’s the classic bait and switch, they lure you with the lowest price, and don’t deliver, after weeks of trying to get your vehicle moved; they require you to pay more to get the job done. Eship Transport provides a 100% Customer satisfaction , CALL NOW !
Have your own experience with eShip to share?

• Next Reviews on eShip
    Subject: Car Transport Experience with EShip
    Review:I booked the transportation of my son's car from our home in Atlanta to Asheville for his use in college. I was extremely happy with the level of customer service I received. They were quick to deliver their quote,which had a price that was quite a b... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordon WilcoxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with ESHIP
    Review:This was the 3rd time I have transported a car across the country. My first transport was with DAS. There was damage. My second transports was through motor movers - there was damage and was not delivered to my home as promised. With Eship. I had... [ More ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:7/28/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: auto transpor
    Review:I called mark, he secured a shipper. car was picked up on a Tuesday and delivered on friday. it does not get any better than this. 3 days from Kansas city missouri to florida at a great price.. mark is a great guy, honest and reliable. [ View ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 You will always deal exclusively with the owner Mark Anthony, Available 12 hrs a day and open on the Weekends Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review [ view ]
    Poster:joe c
    Date:7/26/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Mark!
    Review:My car needed to ship from Missouri after college graduation season & over Labor Day weekend. Several companies promised that they would have a transport within 2 days max, but only Mark got one confirmed. It seemed to be his relationship/reput... [ More ]
    Poster:Debra
    Date:7/24/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience with EShip
    Review:I had a very good experience with EShip. Craig was very attentive in understanding my concerns about utilizing a company I had no prior experience with. He pointed me to their reviews online, which I read, and for the most part everyone gave them 4-5... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 call or text / / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will will always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review [ view ]
    Poster:Franco F
    Date:7/24/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Mass to Florida - Thanks EShip
    Review:I booked EShip to ship my Corvette from Plymouth, MA to Miami, Fl. These guys were really friendly on phone, prompt with call-backs, and definitely seemed to know what they were talking about. Getting the quote was real easy and quick. My baby arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharlene S
    Date:7/23/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with EShip
    Review:Craig and Mark at ESHIP are real experts in their industry. This was my first experience in shipping a car, and the first few companies I received quotes from came across a little shaddy. I finally found EShip via a Google search, and I could tell by... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric N
    Date:7/18/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Easy transport
    Review:Craig made the transport of my car very easy. I read a lot of reviews from other brokers and when I read Eships reviews I new that they were the one. Craig made everything so simple. I had a confirmed driver within an hour of our conversation. I was... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 call or text / / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will will always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Desiato
    Date:7/10/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Van pick up
    Review:I had received quotes online for transporting a van from Florida to New York ASAP. I was dealing with Mark, and even tho we did not sign an agreement, his driver came and picked up the van earlier then it was supposed to be. There were a few concerns... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/9/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Company
    Review:Having never shipped a car, I quickly found out that companies are not afraid to default on their promises. Even though accuracy and promptness is critical in this business, I was disappointed when the original company I chose did not meet my require... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 / / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Reyes
    Date:7/3/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: eship very helpful , priced right , great company
    Review:Eship was great , knowledgeable . friendly . I must have asked 1000 questions, Craig was very helpful and patient with me and my concerns. I will definently recommend eship!!! [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 / / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie upfront just to earn your business and will always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:shawn halas
    Date:7/3/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Job Transfer
    Review:Craig did an awesome job moving my car from Tennessee to Florida. My job uprooted me at the last minute. So many emails flooded my inbox and with all the stress of moving my apartment from one state to another I was going crazy. I spoke to Craig and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn L
    Date:7/2/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Only Transport Company I would ever use
    Review:This is the 3rd car I have transported using eship Auto Trans. The pickup went smooth and apparently the drop off was even smoother. The car was delivered early! Craig is amazing and his customer service cannot be beat. He is always on top of things... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:7/2/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful customer service!!
    Review:I was moving my son from Portland OR to south Florida...After many other quotes , and speaking to many other companies. I spoke to Craig, I knew this was the right one. He was knowledgeable and honest and it just felt right. My gut served me well!!... [ More ]
    Poster:lynn mahr
    Date:7/1/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:Mark Anthony got our car moved in a professional and timely manner. It was a pleasant experience. Thank you sir [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Lyons
    Date:6/23/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT WORK!
    Review:Craig and his company shipped did a awesome job with transporting my dads Rolls-Royce. Amazing service with fast delivery. His model "Never over promise, over-deliver" was exactly what happened. Would definitely refer friends and family. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Perrilloux
    Date:6/22/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:I was in a bind and needed my car picked up the same day because I had an early flight the next morning. Mark Anthony got right on it! Within hours he found me a reliable transporter and literally within minutes the transporter was at my doorstep rea... [ More ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 A quote is ONLY an offer until a driver has accepted your listed vehicle for pickup At which point your dates and rates become guaranteed [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:6/21/2015 7:32:00 AM
    Subject: Suburban from TN to FL
    Review:Spoke with Mark several time he was courteous and very patient in explaining everything. Really got me out of a bind with very short notice. Will definitely use their services again if needed. Honesty was one of the biggest factors in choosing them f... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn
    Date:6/20/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to work with!
    Review:Great company to work with! I was trying to help my sick father move an old car he did not want and Craig did a terrific job when it really mattered to me. The car was picked up and delivered when they said it would be, for the price they quoted, and... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshiptransport.com / 9548654615 / /You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/11/2015 4:27:00 AM
    Subject: CONUSLATION
    Review:Spoke with Anthony about another company he did not want to bad mouth another company but he did let me know how the transportation worked. He was very honest and opened my eyes about how I was going about doing things. I actually got my car picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:JESSE
    Date:5/26/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport from GA, to CA 2500 plus miles
    Review:Dear Craig, E-Ship thank you so much sir for your total professionalism, with the transportation of our sons auto from Georgia to CA with me being a former NFL player, and now being an independent scout for the National Football League,, i did... [ More ]
    Poster:Stevie B
    Date:5/25/2015 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: car from florida to colorado
    Review:Craig at "eship transport" had a truck scheduled for pickup in just a couple of hours. We had been working with another company for a month and never got a truck scheduled. Plus it was less money. I would recommend Eship Transport to anyon... [ More ]
    Poster:Nona
    Date:5/23/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy, Great Price & FAST!!!
    Review:Great experience from start to finish. Communications were great. Very responsive and excellent customer service. Delivery was super quick! Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 > $100 Deposit Balance COD (Cash/Certified Funds) A quote is ONLY an offer until a driver has accepted your order at which point your dates and rates become guaranteed [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:5/10/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: satisfied
    Review:Mark Anthony was a real businessman and communicator. Mark Anthony was a real businessman and communicator. [ View ]
    Poster:Alighorban
    Date:5/4/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle transport
    Review:Mark Anthony is a pleasure to do business with. He is honest and knowledgable, and responds in a timely fashion to inquiries no matter the detail. He has successfully arranged transportation for two of our cars, CA to VA, and most recently for our mo... [ More ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 Thank you 4 the opportunity 2 earn your business 5 out 5 Stars Transportreviews.com & A-Rated-BBB Mark Anthony @ eShiptransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:4/29/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Civic pick up
    Review:My car was picked up and deliverd to my door steps with no problems very satisfied with the delivery [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshiptransport.com / 9548654615 / THIS REVIEW WAS NOT COMPENSATED AND WAS MISTAKE BY OSCAR , WE AT ESHIP DONT PAY FOR REVIEWS /You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Oscar marrufoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great...
    Review:Great customer service. From the phone call to the very end. Mark Anthony is a very honest and sincere person. Definitely will work with him and the company in the future. [ View ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 Beware who you hire A quote is Only an Offer until a Driver has been Hired Lock-in your dates & rates w/No upfront payment Mark Anthony @ eShipTransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie P.
    Date:4/28/2015 5:50:00 AM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:I'm happy to leave this review for the guys at eShip. They're were very straight forward and easy to deal with. Their rates were right in line, however, I didn't chose them based on cheap prices. I read all the positive reviews online, spoke with Cr... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshiptransport.com / 9548654615 / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Decker
    Date:4/24/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:i am a pleased with Craig's service. The price was justified and the driver Paul allowed me to put some items in my rear seats too for carrying along. Overall a very good service. Will refer my friends and will use his service again if needed in f... [ More ]
    Poster:Saikat Mukherjee
    Date:4/24/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to transport any vehicle at a reasonable price
    Review:I contacted quiet a few different shippers and the prices were all over the map. Craig gave me a fair price from the start and when I gave him a slightly better price he matched it without question. His communication was very good and his followup ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Schindler
    Date:3/19/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Review:First off I would like to take the time to Thank Mark Anthony for his service to me, as you know as the public we do not ship cars everyday so it can be a challenging process finding a shipper. Well Mark called me up and I explained to him my situati... [ More ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn Carter
    Date:3/19/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Resourceful and Trustworthy
    Review:Mark Anthony provided exceptional service to not only quickly obtain a driver for my 2 cars, but to also develop a plan for several courses of action due to my time constraints. He was easy to work with and he is someone that can be trusted to do ALL... [ More ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 It was a pleasure being able to rescue you at the last min and provide you with options leaving the Florida Keys. The fact that you sold the cars instead of transporting them was a smart financial move. Since eShip doesn't charge an upfront deposit you were able to make a financial decision with no pressure from eShip. I wish you and your family the best Dustin. Call eShip for GUARANTEED CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER 5PM and WEEKENDS ! [ view ]
    Poster:Dustin
    Date:3/18/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: This is the Go To Company
    Review:Top notch... Truck was there as scheduled and vehicles delivered right on time... thanks Craig, excellent. Other companies would give no commitment but only gave vague windows.. screwing up my ability to plan. Ours apparently was not a popular route... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Aronoff
    Date:3/17/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy! Will Only Use EShip!
    Review:I needed my car transferred from Atlanta to California. I got around 15 different auto transporter quotes. Every company had low stars and bad reviews except eship auto transport. I called Craig over 20 times with over 20 questions and he never chang... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamar
    Date:3/12/2015 2:37:00 AM
    Subject: MARC ANTHINY WAS GREAT, VERY CLEAR AND VERY HELPFUL
    Review:MARK GETS 5 STAR FOR HELPING ME WITH TRANSPORTING MY CAR. THEY SHIPPED MY VEHICLE FROM ILINOIS TO FLORIDA AND DID A GREAT JOB. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY. HE GETS A 5 STAR. [ View ]
    Response:markanthony@eshiptransport.com / 9543001550 / I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:CARMEN ROSAS
    Date:3/11/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: My Shipment
    Review:Craig at eShip did a great job in getting this vehicle to my son. I needed it done from a remote location which is never "simple". They were pretty close in price differential from the original quote to the actual cost, but this was due t... [ More ]
    Poster:N/A
    Date:2/27/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:This was a great shipment. The pick-up was a little late but the car was delivered a day earlier than expected! I was completely shocked and definitely impressed! [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:2/26/2015 1:14:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:The primary reason I chose eship is because I was not asked for a deposit before the pickup of the car. I paid when the vehicle was delivered to me. The pick up was on time and the delivery was early. Overall really pleased with eship's service, they... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:JordanC
    Date:2/12/2015 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:While working with eship and more specifically Craig Gigante I was very pleased with his professionalism and honesty. He was never pushy or annoying which I really appreciate! This is my first experience with shipping a vehicle but the price was wh... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / I do apologize for quick change , but the initial driver was tues wed or thurs ppickup and no room for friday as pu contact was leaving town , in fear of major issue arising I hired new driver who could guarantee pu pu before pu contact left, the driver was to deliver monday after thurs load but did arrive fri night at which time I was avaialbe on my phone to take a credit card last minute and get this paid in full to my driver for you , Im sorry you felt communication was poor and will certainly look to improve that in the future / You can always talk deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:2/7/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car from Hawaii
    Review:Eship helped me get my car from Hawaii to Louisiana. The long ship time was mostly due to Matson shipping to Los Angeles from Honolulu. It only took 5 days to get to me once the car was off-loaded from the ship. Eship was always responsive to all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick S
    Date:2/3/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: From Fl to mpls
    Review:A friend in Florida refered me to Craig. It was a 5 min phone conversation the next day my vehicle was picked up & delivered 1 day early ask the way to Minnesota. Called on Friday had my car on Monday. ABSOLUTLY THE BEST SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED I... [ More ]
    Poster:Haythem
    Date:1/27/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to California
    Review:This is the second time I used eShip to transport my truck and they did an excellent job in meeting my requests and ensuring I had my truck transported on time. Craig is awesome to work with and he will be honest with you. The likelihood I would use ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Rose M.
    Date:1/27/2015 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Craig made this otherwise awful experience of getting two cars cross country. Had been lied to by many other companies previous to contacting him. I will definitely use him again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:1/24/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great to deal with and fantastic service
    Review:Overall, I was very impressed with eShip transporters. They worked hard for me and scheduled my pick-up a day after the initial contact! My car arrived even earlier than anticipated and in perfect condition. They were very nice, helpful, and professi... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:DBaldwin
    Date:1/23/2015 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service - superfast delivery! Highly recommended.
    Review:I used eShip to ship my car from Ohio to Seattle after dealing unsuccessfully with four other movers. Craig was very helpful in making me aware of the whole process and also in setting the expectations. There was some delay in getting a driver/pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:Vishal
    Date:1/23/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Above Excellent
    Review:I was nervous transporting my car for the first time across country from Las Vegas to West Virginia. After talking to Craig from eShip, I knew everything would be great. Craig answered all questions asked and was very helpful and fast in finding us p... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... With my simple motto of being honest , and educating clients instead of selling a client like most try to do is #1 difference between ME and everyone else [ view ]
    Poster:Kylie
    Date:1/21/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Review of E-Ship
    Review:I asked on Monday, my car was picked up on Tuesday and delivered on Friday. A cross country transport from California to a remote town in Northern Michigan in the middle of winter snow storms. I am pleased and delighted. This experience was effortles... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Elizabeth , as I stated it wouldnt be easy , boy was I wrong , lol , glad all went so smooth and quick for you , enjoy your vehicle and your time in michigan . Keep us in mind on your next vehicles, I know you will ! [ view ]
    Poster:Elisabeth Bulloch
    Date:1/10/2015 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: I recommend eShip
    Review:One of my friend recommended eShip to me since he shipped his SUV two weeks before my moving. I would definitely recommend eShip again to my friends because I had great experience with them. Craig was very professional and friendly. I'm an internatio... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... being always available for all clients is key in my business . You wont pay any deposit until drivers guaranteed , no cc needed to secure . Thanks again for using eship , I look forward to working with you in the future [ view ]
    Poster:Yi Luo
    Date:12/29/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Prompt delivery and very professional
    Review:I would recommend eShip to everyone to transfer your vehicle as I had a very pleasant experience in shipping my car. They were very professional and picked up my car on time (from NC - Saturday afternoon) and delivered well ahead of time(at Philadelp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay SivaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience
    Review:I was really nervous about moving an SUV from Washington to Wisconsin. I checked reviews, and found eShip to be highly rated, so I chose them for the job. The entire experience was perfect! You can call them 7 days a week, and a real person picks up ... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 [ view ]