Home > Company > Directory > E > eShip

Transport terminals and office Fl , Ny , Ill , Ca , Tx, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for eShip

More Info for eShip

eShip Transport will never criticize our competitors; we would rather educate you on our services. We may not be the lowest price quote, we are not your most expensive price quote either, and we are in the middle. In the auto transport industry cheap quotes do not yield results. Eship Auto Trans , quotes your vehicle according to market value based on transport cost, fuel , tolls, and comparable vehicles moved within 50 miles of both your pick up delivery area, and what your designated route requires. When you choose the cheapest price quote, you expose yourself to the risk of hiring a less reputable carrier that may or may not have the proper Insurance, and risk your vehicle post for delivery on Central Dispatch for weeks before being picked up by a trucker, or worse never being assigned for pick up at all. Eventually the company you booked with calls and ask for additional money, so that they can get a trucker to deliver your vehicle. We understand and we are aware that this occurs all the time. It’s the classic bait and switch, they lure you with the lowest price, and don’t deliver, after weeks of trying to get your vehicle moved; they require you to pay more to get the job done. Eship Transport provides a 100% Customer satisfaction , CALL NOW !
Reviews

eShip Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Transport terminals and office Fl , Ny , Ill , Ca , Tx, Florida

Based on 112 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 11/28/2016 8:22 AM

Had to pay extra for Driver's mess up - So the driver transporting our car apparently decided to use it as a secondary when dropping off other peoples cars. By itself no big deal, however the guy ran a toll booth so I got hit with a 60 doll [More]

Review by on 11/21/2016 10:00 AM

306534-LD - I don't typically take time to do these reviews however Eship went above and beyond for me AGAIN!. I feel this review is the least I can do for them. I have used Eship 3 times for myself and my childr [More]

Review by on 9/30/2016 3:21 PM

HIGHLY RECOMMEND . THANKS to MARK ANTHON - 100% recommend. I have gone through reviews of many shipping companies and found negative as well as positive. Eship is the only company that has only positive reviews wherever I searched. I shipped m [More]