Transport Logo
View 175,018 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,019th Review now!

View Crossover Auto Transport's New Profile

Crossover Auto Transport
Miramar, FL 33027
Phone Number:(954)885-9896
Time On Site:10 Years, 1 Month. Since 10/17/2005
We at Crossover Auto Transport are in the business of taking care of each and every one of our customers vehicles as if they were our own. Whether we are transporting for Chrysler and Infiniti, or your neighbor down the street we are in the business of taking care of every customer, and every situation with the care, and respect that you deserve. We have been in business for nearly a decade, and we would be grateful to have your business.
Have your own experience with Crossover Auto Transport to share?

Crossover Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 8 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.40% of Crossover Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.60% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Transporting a car across the country
    Review:This was a great experience! Excellent follow up and communication every step of the way! I felt very secure the whole time!! Thanks for a great experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy Barnes
    Date:10/19/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service.
    Review:I've never transported my car before, let alone the across the country. And out of the quotes given, Crossover Auto Transport was the most reasonable. The order process was easy, and there were no hidden fees. They kept in touch with me throughout th... [ More ]
    Date:9/30/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:James gave me a quote & was so easy to work with. The sub contract driver, Jose, was a gentleman & had great communication skills. The car was picked up & delivered in 1 day - many quotes gave me a window of a week. This is a top notch op... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Eldi
    Date:7/31/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Experience Turned Good
    Review:This was the first time for me to use a vehicle transporter. I was mislead terribly by two other companies and was at a loss for what to do. I had already paid for a vechicle 9 hours away and could not get it picked up. I was just about ready to take... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis L. Mauzey
    Date:6/15/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from FL to SC
    Review:I had used Crossover about 5 years ago for moving my older Saab across the country. This time I needed to transport it from FL to SC. James always provides top-notch service. He responds to emails, texts, and phone calls immediately and is always ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanette S
    Date:6/12/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: My Order went very well and my car got delivered in just 1 day which is very qui
    Review:My Order went very well and my car got delivered in just 1 day which is very quick than what was promised [ View ]
    Date:4/8/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Crossover Did a Great Job
    Review:I recently had to ship my Lexus is350C from Los Angeles to Minneapolis. Based on reviews, I chose Crossover, and they exceeded my expectations. James was prompt and efficient with every reply and kept me well-informed through every step of the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:John K
    Date:4/4/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Crossover Auto Transp./Norman Pope Trucking
    Review:This was my first time to ship a vehicle which was my 1977 IH Scout II purchased new for restoration work in New Orleans. We had a tight loading window as I made the trip to Dallas to ensure there were no problems in starting, etc. as she can be temp... [ More ]
    Poster:marshall ballard
    Date:12/25/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transport of historical car
    Review:James was courteous, knowledgable and found a fast transport for my vehicle for an infrequent travel route. He kept in touch and answered all emails and calls promptly. Fantastic company to deal with. I recommend it without hesitation. [ View ]
    Date:11/1/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great broker
    Review:Excellent transport experience. In the past, I have used transport companies referred to me by others, but James quoted more than $300 less than the company I used last time. He had great reviews here and was responsive and professional. I had a q... [ More ]
    Date:10/31/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:This is the second time I have used Crossover. James was very responsive. AJR Trucking, the carrier he used, had very good equipment and was also very easy to get a hold of during the transport. I would recommend them and use them again, if needed.... [ More ]
    Date:9/15/2014 8:15:00 AM
    Subject: Crossover transport experience.
    Review:After many calls and e-mails from other companies, i had talked with the owner, James Randolph about his quote and operations. Upon reading the company's reviews, i had decided to work with Crossover Transportation. James Randolph assured me the quot... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Mikat
    Date:8/21/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Transported Car From Houston to Dallas
    Review:I initiated the contact with James with Crossover on Monday. The car was picked up on Tuesday and delivered in Dallas on Wednesday. This was even with one transport company having a mechanical issue that made it to where Crossover had to find anoth... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:7/23/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car from Los Angeles to Seattle
    Review:I had a car in Los Angles that I wanted to have shipped to my house in Seattle. I did the Internet search and Crossover Auto offered the lowest bid at $650 (plus $5 processing fee). They required a deposit of $150 to be charged to my credit card wh... [ More ]
    Poster:moe Soleiman
    Date:7/14/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: First Auto Transport went EXCELLENT
    Review:This was my first time to ship a vehicle. James at Crossover was a pleasure to work with and the carrier he selected was also excellent. Thanks to all !!! [ View ]
    Date:6/26/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Outstanding service provided by this company. We were overseas and trying to manage the shipment of one of our vehicles to our new duty location. James Randolph was extremely helpful all the way through the process. Vehicle was picked up and deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve R.
    Date:6/8/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Cross Transport provided me with excellent service. I had prompt email responses to all my questions. I was kept well informed during every step of the process. The transport driver was efficient and friendly and my car arrived in perfect condition. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy L.
    Date:5/22/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Mustang from Calif to NY
    Review:The price was by far the best i had been quoted. Although pickup was delayed by a few days due to truck breakdown, they made up for it by delivering my Mustang a day ahead of schedule. I was told 7 day delivery and it came in 6. Vehichle was unda... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Gross
    Date:4/23/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Confidence Delivered
    Review:Prior to choosing a car carrier, I did some research online and saw that Crossover Auto Transport received very good customer reviews. After I spoke with James I felt confident that his company could safely transport my vehicle. There was a min... [ More ]
    Date:3/15/2014 8:20:00 AM
    Subject: car transported
    Review:from start to finish I received a quote and time to expect the vehicle to be picked, when I could expect the vehicle. Everything went like clock work. I had lower quotes from other companies. I chose your company because of the A plus BBB rating. Tha... [ More ]
    Poster:denise cleveland
    Date:3/4/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend Crossover Transport
    Review:James at Crossover Auto Transport was a pleasure to work with. He was honest, courteous and very professional. He saved me a lot of time and money. I highly recommend his services. You won't be disappointed. [ View ]
    Date:2/10/2014 8:48:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.