View 153,943 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,944th Review now!

View Crossover Auto Transport's New Profile

Crossover Auto Transport
Miramar, FL 33027
Phone Number:(954)885-9896
Website:http://www.crossovertransport.com/
Time On Site:9 Years, 2 Months. Since 10/17/2005

We at Crossover Auto Transport are in the business of taking care of each and every one of our customers vehicles as if they were our own. Whether we are transporting for Chrysler and Infiniti, or your neighbor down the street we are in the business of taking care of every customer, and every situation with the care, and respect that you deserve. We have been in business for nearly a decade, and we would be grateful to have your business.
Have your own experience with Crossover Auto Transport to share?

Crossover Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 2000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 13 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.65% of Crossover Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.35% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Enclosed transport of historical car
    Review:James was courteous, knowledgable and found a fast transport for my vehicle for an infrequent travel route. He kept in touch and answered all emails and calls promptly. Fantastic company to deal with. I recommend it without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:EVR
    Date:11/1/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great broker
    Review:Excellent transport experience. In the past, I have used transport companies referred to me by others, but James quoted more than $300 less than the company I used last time. He had great reviews here and was responsive and professional. I had a q... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:10/31/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:This is the second time I have used Crossover. James was very responsive. AJR Trucking, the carrier he used, had very good equipment and was also very easy to get a hold of during the transport. I would recommend them and use them again, if needed.... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:9/15/2014 8:15:00 AM
    Subject: Crossover transport experience.
    Review:After many calls and e-mails from other companies, i had talked with the owner, James Randolph about his quote and operations. Upon reading the company's reviews, i had decided to work with Crossover Transportation. James Randolph assured me the quot... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Mikat
    Date:8/21/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Transported Car From Houston to Dallas
    Review:I initiated the contact with James with Crossover on Monday. The car was picked up on Tuesday and delivered in Dallas on Wednesday. This was even with one transport company having a mechanical issue that made it to where Crossover had to find anoth... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:7/23/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car from Los Angeles to Seattle
    Review:I had a car in Los Angles that I wanted to have shipped to my house in Seattle. I did the Internet search and Crossover Auto offered the lowest bid at $650 (plus $5 processing fee). They required a deposit of $150 to be charged to my credit card wh... [ More ]
    Poster:moe Soleiman
    Date:7/14/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: First Auto Transport went EXCELLENT
    Review:This was my first time to ship a vehicle. James at Crossover was a pleasure to work with and the carrier he selected was also excellent. Thanks to all !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/26/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Outstanding service provided by this company. We were overseas and trying to manage the shipment of one of our vehicles to our new duty location. James Randolph was extremely helpful all the way through the process. Vehicle was picked up and deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve R.
    Date:6/8/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Cross Transport provided me with excellent service. I had prompt email responses to all my questions. I was kept well informed during every step of the process. The transport driver was efficient and friendly and my car arrived in perfect condition. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy L.
    Date:5/22/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Mustang from Calif to NY
    Review:The price was by far the best i had been quoted. Although pickup was delayed by a few days due to truck breakdown, they made up for it by delivering my Mustang a day ahead of schedule. I was told 7 day delivery and it came in 6. Vehichle was unda... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Gross
    Date:4/23/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Confidence Delivered
    Review:Prior to choosing a car carrier, I did some research online and saw that Crossover Auto Transport received very good customer reviews. After I spoke with James I felt confident that his company could safely transport my vehicle. There was a min... [ More ]
    Poster:Garret
    Date:3/15/2014 8:20:00 AM
    Subject: car transported
    Review:from start to finish I received a quote and time to expect the vehicle to be picked, when I could expect the vehicle. Everything went like clock work. I had lower quotes from other companies. I chose your company because of the A plus BBB rating. Tha... [ More ]
    Poster:denise cleveland
    Date:3/4/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend Crossover Transport
    Review:James at Crossover Auto Transport was a pleasure to work with. He was honest, courteous and very professional. He saved me a lot of time and money. I highly recommend his services. You won't be disappointed. [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:2/10/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Crossover Auto Transport kept me informed every step of the way. Their customer service was excellent and the terms were made very clear. I live in Florida's oldest retirement community and we have many snow-birds. www.acvillage.net ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:11/5/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication and Service
    Review:We went with Crossover because of the 5-star rating and I can tell you it was worth it. It is difficult to know what to expect when transporting a vehicle for the first time. James at Crossover Auto Transport helped alleviate the anxiety levels of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:10/30/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Review:James with Crossover Transport was the consummate professional throughout the delivery period. His daily communication and follow-through exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend referring James to colleagues requiring vehicle transportatio... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/19/2013 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Why Choose Crossover Transport?
    Review:What Crossover Transport promises, they deliver: your car, safely, affordably, and on time. Price, professionalism and pride. Owner James Randolph inspires confidence, explains the entire process patiently and clearly, holds your hand through th... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel Schechter
    Date:10/7/2013 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up and Delivery
    Review:The company is very professional and good on their promise for delivery. The company was very thorough in keeping me posted 24 hours before delivery until the time of drop off. The driver was very frienely as well. Will do business with company aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Hermenia Canty- WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2013 5:24:00 AM
    Subject: Crossover transport
    Review:A few weeks ago I looked into moving a car from Phoenix to Cincinnati. An on line sight overwhelmed me with quotes, bids phone calls etc. Apparently this is big business across the nation - all new to me. Quotes came in from $1050 to $750. I sort... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/8/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience using an automobile transport company and I am happy to say it was a pleasure. Although I received several quotes, James Randolph's proposal immediately struck me as the best. Not because it was the cheapest (it wasn't, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Kirkland Mason
    Date:8/2/2013 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Delivery
    Review:I had a couple of bad experiences with auto transport companies in the past. And then I got in touch with Crossover Transport Co. What a difference from the first email contact I had with them.They were very courteous, upfront, and delivered all the ... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:7/18/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Communication & Customer Service
    Review:Jim went out of his way to ensure that my transport was take care of as quickly and carefully as possible. He worked diligently and delivered on time. The most impressive positive was Jim's communication skills both verbally over the phone and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Koltonuk
    Date:6/12/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and compassionate customer service....
    Review:It is rare to find a person these days that truly has their customers needs as important to them as their own. James went above the call of duty, during a very stressful time. He worked overtime to get my transportation deadline arranged with ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Helen Lebert
    Date:4/29/2013 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:We had to get our Dodge Caravan back to our daughter and grandchildren in New Hampshire. We called several companies. James Randolph's company wasn't the cheapest, however he was very honest and upfront about cost and fees, and how auto transport com... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Price
    Date:3/6/2013 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Crossover Transport offers top of the line service
    Review:This was the second time I utilized Crossover Transport to transport a personal vehicle. I cannot recommend Crossover Transport highly enough. James is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is honest, true to his word, professional, reliable, kind, w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:1/27/2013 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Crossover provided quick responses to all my questions, both prior to, and after I paid for their service. They are upfront and truthful about the terms of their service. It was very easy doing business with them. [ View ]
    Poster:Kobyb