Home > Company > Directory > C > Crossover Auto Transport

Miramar, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Crossover Auto Transport

More Info for Crossover Auto Transport

We at Crossover Auto Transport are in the business of taking care of each and every one of our customers vehicles as if they were our own. Whether we are transporting for Chrysler and Infiniti, or your neighbor down the street we are in the business of taking care of every customer, and every situation with the care, and respect that you deserve. We have been in business for nearly a decade, and we would be grateful to have your business.
Reviews

Crossover Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miramar, Florida

Based on 13 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 4/14/2016 7:32 PM

Perfect customer service - James was better than excellent. He return each one of my calls and replied to my email right away. He provided me all the info I needed. He got my car picked up sooner than I expected. He is is real [More]

Review by on 4/3/2016 7:06 PM

Poor poor service - OK - so James does promptly answer emails I'll give them that. However in our case the emails were mostly to string us along. Bottom line is we felt very misled and deceived with both Crossover Trans [More]

Review by on 12/21/2015 12:40 PM

Crossover Auto Transport - Great communication. Picked up 2 days after order on time. Truck arrived in less than 30 hours when transport time was quoted as 3-4 days. Great to work with and very responsive.