Home > Company > Directory > C > Crossover Auto Transport

Miramar, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Crossover Auto Transport

More Info for Crossover Auto Transport

We at Crossover Auto Transport are in the business of taking care of each and every one of our customers vehicles as if they were our own. Whether we are transporting for Chrysler and Infiniti, or your neighbor down the street we are in the business of taking care of every customer, and every situation with the care, and respect that you deserve. We have been in business for nearly a decade, and we would be grateful to have your business.
Reviews

Crossover Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miramar, Florida

Based on 12 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 10/12/2016 3:38 PM

Great Job, Again - This is my fourth time to use Crossover. James has always been able to get the vehicle moved and at a good price very quickly. This time I emailed him Sunday morning and the car was transported and [More]

Review by on 4/14/2016 7:32 PM

Perfect customer service - James was better than excellent. He return each one of my calls and replied to my email right away. He provided me all the info I needed. He got my car picked up sooner than I expected. He is is real [More]

Review by on 4/3/2016 7:06 PM

Poor poor service - OK - so James does promptly answer emails I'll give them that. However in our case the emails were mostly to string us along. Bottom line is we felt very misled and deceived with both Crossover Trans [More]