View 152,932 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,933th Review now!

View Creative Rides Auto Transport's New Profile

Creative Rides Auto Transport
150 nw 70 ave #12
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33317
Phone Number:1-800-856-9914
Secondary Phone Number:954-251-0020
Website:http://www.quickautomovers.com/index.html
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 11/7/2006

Highly qualified and trained personnel will take care of you and your vehicle transportation, from the first contact, up to the delivery of your vehicle to its final destination. Creative Rides Auto Transport is a licensed and bonded company by the Department of Transportation license number MC# 532715. We provide high quality and safe auto transportation. With routes covering all states, Creative Rides Auto Transport maintains its competitive and fair prices while service and quality to its customers is never compromised.
Have your own experience with Creative Rides Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: WENT DARK AFTER PAYMENT
    Review:WATCHOUT!!! I still can not get Mike to refund payment or take my transport off the board. When we first made a deal, he said he had a driver and that we were all set. Gave me a final firm quote. I agreed and said that I would like the driver's info... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/2/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: On time move from Houston to Southern NJ
    Review:the move from Houston was extremely time sensitive. We gave Creative a 7 day window, the picked up the car the first day. The rest of our move became much easier with their on time performance. The delivery was in a little less than 4 days, far be... [ More ]
    Poster:Vince Casciello
    Date:5/27/2014 7:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Very smooth transaction, CreativeRides Auto Transport was by far the cheapest bid and provided great customer service. I spoke with Mike on Tuesday my truck was picked up the next day and arrived in CA a few days later. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:5/19/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 1960 F100
    Review:Awesome company , Very professional ,great communication , excellent price!!! I can't wait for my next project to arrive by Creative Rides Auto Transport!!! Thanks, Juan & Ron for an excellent experience. Sincerely , Dave White [ View ]
    Poster:David White
    Date:5/15/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: On Time - Affordable - Would use Again!
    Review:Ron gave me the best quote price with no hassle, no negotiating, just straight getting down to business. I would definitely use Creative Rides Auto Transport in the future, and recommend them if you need the job done right, on time, and for the BEST ... [ More ]
    Poster:Remy Medranda
    Date:5/2/2014 7:51:00 AM
    Subject: transportation
    Review:Mike contacted me saying he had an open spot and could move our vehicle in 2 days. The car wasn't picked up as promised and we were not contacted the move date was changed. Then we were promised 3 more dates which once again never took place. To mak... [ More ]
    Poster:loren
    Date:3/27/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Review:Jeep picked up today within the time period the driver estimated. Very happy with both the Porsche Cayman and Jeep moving service. I appreciate your assistance in setting these up for us. I'd like to save your info in my records so that when the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy W.
    Date:2/13/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Review:Friendly, affordable and convenient. Very pleased with the service provided. Easy to work with and communicate with. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrea GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Think Three Times About Using This Company
    Review:I agreed to the terms of this transport and gave Grace my deposit on June 20th. After that, I dealt with Ron on a weekly basis, until I finally tired of the excuses and cancelled the order on July 19th. After a month, they hadn't even shown up to PIC... [ More ]
    Response:We quoted the customer $1450 but he ask to pay cheaper price, ask to start at $1150 so we told him that our carrier will refuse his car transport service, because of the location in Nevada. We had a carrier to deliver the car to Sacramento CA at that price but not to Reno. In the end after 3 weeks of us working to transport his car, he called and canceled the service. He paid 2nd company $1500 $50 more than our first quoted price. [ view ]
    Poster:Ramey
    Date:8/6/2013 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service.
    Review:Excellent service from Grace and the driver Anatoly. Car picked up and delivered on time and in the same condition it was when picked up. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Edwards