Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,673 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1269 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Creative Rides Auto Transport
Location:150 nw 70 ave #12
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33317
Phone Number:1-800-856-9914
Secondary Phone Number:954-251-0020
Website:http://www.quickautomovers.com/index.html
Time On Site:7 Year(s), 5 Month(s). Since 11/7/2006

Highly qualified and trained personnel will take care of you and your vehicle transportation, from the first contact, up to the delivery of your vehicle to its final destination. Creative Rides Auto Transport is a licensed and bonded company by the Department of Transportation license number MC# 532715. We provide high quality and safe auto transportation. With routes covering all states, Creative Rides Auto Transport maintains its competitive and fair prices while service and quality to its customers is never compromised.
Have your own experience with Creative Rides Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: transportation
    Review:Mike contacted me saying he had an open spot and could move our vehicle in 2 days. The car wasn't picked up as promised and we were not contacted the move date was changed. Then we were promised 3 more dates which once again never took place. To mak... [ More ]
    Poster:loren
    Date:3/27/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Review:Jeep picked up today within the time period the driver estimated. Very happy with both the Porsche Cayman and Jeep moving service. I appreciate your assistance in setting these up for us. I'd like to save your info in my records so that when the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy W.
    Date:2/13/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Review:Friendly, affordable and convenient. Very pleased with the service provided. Easy to work with and communicate with. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrea GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Think Three Times About Using This Company
    Review:I agreed to the terms of this transport and gave Grace my deposit on June 20th. After that, I dealt with Ron on a weekly basis, until I finally tired of the excuses and cancelled the order on July 19th. After a month, they hadn't even shown up to PIC... [ More ]
    Response:We quoted the customer $1450 but he ask to pay cheaper price, ask to start at $1150 so we told him that our carrier will refuse his car transport service, because of the location in Nevada. We had a carrier to deliver the car to Sacramento CA at that price but not to Reno. In the end after 3 weeks of us working to transport his car, he called and canceled the service. He paid 2nd company $1500 $50 more than our first quoted price. [ view ]
    Poster:Ramey
    Date:8/6/2013 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service.
    Review:Excellent service from Grace and the driver Anatoly. Car picked up and delivered on time and in the same condition it was when picked up. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Edwards
    Date:4/18/2013 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome +++
    Review:The entire experience from Customer Service to the person who delivered the auto was exceptional. A+++++ will definitely do business again and inform friends and family to use this service. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Saeed
    Date:8/9/2012 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Pick-up was delayed almost by 36 hours. But we liked the honesty of the sales representative and the driver of the truck. Overall, although the pick-up was late, they took very good care of our 5 cars and the delivery was well ahead on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashwin PalwaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2012 3:58:00 PM
    Review:I cannot speak too highly of the excellent service I received from Creative Rides Auto Transport. My car was picked up early and I received it the same day that I arrived at my destination in perfect condition which was so convenient. Michael t... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy McFadden
    Date:7/3/2012 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Waste of Time
    Review:Overall, I was very dissapointed with Creative Rides. I admit some of the problems were my fault, and there were weather problems too. I don't hold these against Creative Rides. However, the rest of the problems were things that they could have ad... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:7/3/2012 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:For the life of me i cannot imagine what company the people who posted negative reviews used for their move. It certainly could not be the same company I used. This was my first move. I was shipping my daughters car from NJ to Nashville. My daugh... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin L.
    Date:6/24/2012 10:43:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.