Transport Logo
View 175,081 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,082th Review now!

View Creative Rides Auto Transport's New Profile

Creative Rides Auto Transport
150 nw 70 ave #12
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33317
Phone Number:1-800-856-9914
Secondary Phone Number:954-251-0020
Time On Site:9 Years, 0 Months. Since 11/7/2006
Highly qualified and trained personnel will take care of you and your vehicle transportation, from the first contact, up to the delivery of your vehicle to its final destination. Creative Rides Auto Transport is a licensed and bonded company by the Department of Transportation license number MC# 532715. We provide high quality and safe auto transportation. With routes covering all states, Creative Rides Auto Transport maintains its competitive and fair prices while service and quality to its customers is never compromised.
Have your own experience with Creative Rides Auto Transport to share?

Review:My fiancé and I were planning a move before our wedding and immediately relocating after the honeymoon from Florida to Arizona. Being in a situation where we were already spending enough money as it was, we were pinching our pennies. After being... [ More ]
    Date:11/1/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Shipping Auto
    Review:I seldom spend the time writing reviews, but the experience with Creatuve Rides was such a surprisingly good one that I felt I have to share it. From the first phone call to Ron to the time my daughter had her car delivered to her door it was a flaw... [ More ]
    Poster:Bonnie G.
    Date:9/6/2015 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done.
    Review:Both our SUVs were transported across the country. The drivers were gentlemen and did a good job. The driver for the pick up was delayed, but kept in touch with me and gave me his cell number so that I could be kept aware of the time he could pick ... [ More ]
    Date:8/14/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: 05 blazer
    Review:SEARCH NO FURTHER....THIS IS THE PLACE !!! Honesty, integrity, fair price & get er done !! Ron is THE man..954 251 0020. THANK YOU very much for the excellent service !! RB Trout Creek, Mt. [ View ]
    Date:8/6/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Review:Our experience shipping with Auto Transport was so much easier and faster than I imagined it would be. The price was reasonable and Mike was very helpful and communicative about what to expect in terms of pricing, cost, and logistics. I felt safe hav... [ More ]
    Date:2/22/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy with Creative
    Review:Mike was very helpful. Due to my limited time window, it did cost a little more than the bid, but it was worth it. Mike quickly found an excellent transporter who had a top notch rig. Car was delivered within 3 days. Overall, very happy we chose Crea... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy C.
    Date:2/17/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience, but Driver was difficult to get a hold of
    Review:My experience was good overall. Car was picked up when it was supposed to and was available for delivery on the day it was supposed to. Communication with the driver as to a time window and location for delivery was a little difficult. We eventually ... [ More ]
    Date:2/16/2015 1:38:00 AM
    Review:Mike did an excellent job with a complete follow through Very honest not like the fellow I tried to do business with another company. Mike helped me out when the other company failed to deliver [ View ]
    Date:2/11/2015 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Mike, was easy to deal with. He followed up and took initiative to make sure my concerns were answered. He was fairly priced and communicated through the whole process from pick up to delivery. A plus plus in service. Thanks, Mike. I would use ag... [ More ]
    Date:2/8/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Review:WATCHOUT!!! I still can not get Mike to refund payment or take my transport off the board. When we first made a deal, he said he had a driver and that we were all set. Gave me a final firm quote. I agreed and said that I would like the driver's info... [ More ]
    Date:7/2/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: On time move from Houston to Southern NJ
    Review:the move from Houston was extremely time sensitive. We gave Creative a 7 day window, the picked up the car the first day. The rest of our move became much easier with their on time performance. The delivery was in a little less than 4 days, far be... [ More ]
    Poster:Vince Casciello
    Date:5/27/2014 7:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Very smooth transaction, CreativeRides Auto Transport was by far the cheapest bid and provided great customer service. I spoke with Mike on Tuesday my truck was picked up the next day and arrived in CA a few days later. [ View ]
    Date:5/19/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 1960 F100
    Review:Awesome company , Very professional ,great communication , excellent price!!! I can't wait for my next project to arrive by Creative Rides Auto Transport!!! Thanks, Juan & Ron for an excellent experience. Sincerely , Dave White [ View ]
    Poster:David White
    Date:5/15/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: On Time - Affordable - Would use Again!
    Review:Ron gave me the best quote price with no hassle, no negotiating, just straight getting down to business. I would definitely use Creative Rides Auto Transport in the future, and recommend them if you need the job done right, on time, and for the BEST ... [ More ]
    Poster:Remy Medranda
    Date:5/2/2014 7:51:00 AM
    Subject: transportation
    Review:Mike contacted me saying he had an open spot and could move our vehicle in 2 days. The car wasn't picked up as promised and we were not contacted the move date was changed. Then we were promised 3 more dates which once again never took place. To mak... [ More ]
    Date:3/27/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Review:Jeep picked up today within the time period the driver estimated. Very happy with both the Porsche Cayman and Jeep moving service. I appreciate your assistance in setting these up for us. I'd like to save your info in my records so that when the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Buddy W.
    Date:2/13/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Review:Friendly, affordable and convenient. Very pleased with the service provided. Easy to work with and communicate with. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrea GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 12:09:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.