Home > Company > Directory > C > Creative Rides Auto Transport

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Creative Rides Auto Transport

More Info for Creative Rides Auto Transport

Highly qualified and trained personnel will take care of you and your vehicle transportation, from the first contact, up to the delivery of your vehicle to its final destination. Creative Rides Auto Transport is a licensed and bonded company by the Department of Transportation license number MC# 532715. We provide high quality and safe auto transportation. With routes covering all states, Creative Rides Auto Transport maintains its competitive and fair prices while service and quality to its customers is never compromised.
Reviews

Creative Rides Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Based on 14 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/23/2016 8:08 AM

screwed me - this outfit left the auto I just purchased stranded and won't answer their phones and/or return my calls. I took 4 days off from work and made the trip to Ohio to complete the purchase transaction. I [More]

Review by on 8/11/2016 8:18 PM

Motorcycle - Excellent Kept me informed at all times where he was and when he would get the motorcycle delivered Dealer was closed the day we scheduled for pick up but no problem they re-aragned their day to p/u [More]

Review by on 7/19/2016 11:34 AM

Excpetional service - I used Creative Rides 2 times over the past two years. 2 years ago, they helped me to move my cars from TX to CT, and this year from CT to CO. Both times, I enjoyed a professional customer service (Ro [More]