View 169,109 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,110th Review now!

View AAA Transporters's New Profile

AAA Transporters
6340 sw 163rd Place
Miami, FL 33193
Phone Number:786-245-8292
Website:http://transportmyautomobile.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 2 Months. Since 6/21/2010
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
AAA Auto Transporters |

An Honest transparent approach. 7 days a week service. No commissionable employees making your cost significantly less than the competition.
Have your own experience with AAA Transporters to share?

AAA Transporters reports that they have an average of 4500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 46 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.02% of AAA Transporters customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.98% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AAA Transporters
    Subject: was so mad at another company
    Review:I had booked with another company and they were suppose to ship my car on the 15th of August. its was the 23rd and they still hadn't gotten me a driver. Jessica had contacted me way before and so I called her again. I told her about it and she helped... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:8/27/2015 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Acura - Review of service
    Review:I was reluctant to pay the extra money for an enclosed truck but I have no regrets now. The trailer got there a day late but in hindsight it wasn't the driver's fault; we just couldn't work out a mutually convenient time on Friday for me and the dri... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:8/26/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car move
    Review:My husband bought a car in Los Angeles and needed to get it to Miami I called AAA transporters and Jessica and George helped me they were great did not charge me any money upfront and got it done in a matter of minutes, 30 minutes after I placed my o... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:8/25/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Lying and dishonesty
    Review: Car was picked up and they did not write the mileage on the pickup sheet but the seller had taken a photo of the odometer.. Car was finally delivered late with 100 miles extra and 5 gallons of gas consumed as per the gas gauge and a photo of the odo... [ More ]
    Response:We didnt try to remove your review. You wrote 3 reviews and I went thru process leaving one review. Your 1996 BMW being driven 100 miles from the truckers paperwork has no notation of such. The negative review is only to US CARGO LINE. You trying to get Hundreds of dollars to take the review off is extortion. Violation of the order form we have placed the appropriate action against you. - - [ view ]
    Poster:john
    Date:8/19/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very good company
    Review:I had to ship my car to CA and I needed to move it within 3 days. Jessica help me move my car, she gave me her personal cell, was always available. She was very truthful. I really liked the company and her customer service. I will use her again in th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:8/18/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo transfer
    Review:Joe was honest, easy to work with and set me up with a great company that delivered my car safely and on time. I will recommend AAA to everyone I know who needs reliable vehicle transport services. [ View ]
    Poster:James J Justice
    Date:8/2/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Good customer service would use again. Was always available when I called. Contact the driver and made sure that the driver would be there on the same date that was specified. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcus Borden
    Date:7/9/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I am satisfied with the service of AAA Transporters. They picked my car ( BMW 525i ) on time and delivered it on time with no delay as promised. I have heard that most of the Car shipping transporter does not come to your door steps, but AAA Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandipan Das
    Date:7/8/2015 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt Delivery
    Review:The record for AAA Transporters did meet what they claimed about gold five star rating and their great BBB rating. The service, details, providing a quality, reputable driver, and delivery expectations were all met on schedule. It was very difficult ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelley R.
    Date:7/6/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Review:This is the first time I've shipped a car and I was so unsure but Javi took care of everything. The driver Angle was very informative he kept me post as to his where he was and when he would arrive. I would recommend AAA to anyone wanting to transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiki
    Date:6/17/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!
    Review:AAA Transporters was great. Michael was very helpful and I was called often for status updates on my car. My car arrived in 6 days across the country in perfect condition. I would definitely use them again!! [ View ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Michigan to Arizona
    Review:The service was prompt and the pickup and delivery was on the dates promised. Michael was good to work with and was always responsive. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob BunsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: AAA transporters is my "GO TO" Company
    Review:I have been using Chris Delaney over at AAA Transporters for almost 5 years now. He is continually involved in every step of the transport process. I have shipped well over 20 vehicles through him and his overall price including fees is consistentl... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:5/28/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Our son is in the Military and Joe helped us get his truck to him. His customer service was great and he gave a military discount. Thank you, Joe for helping our service men. [ View ]
    Poster:rodney
    Date:5/25/2015 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Joe was very helpful!!! Thank You!!!
    Review:Joe and I made a deal: He would set up a shipment for me and I would write him a review about my experience. I had an easy, hassle-free, fast service. The shipment was setup by Joe within an hour after our first phone call. The company he set me up w... [ More ]
    Poster:ShaZ
    Date:5/23/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Joe was very helpful!!! Thank You!!!
    Poster:ShaZ
    Date:5/23/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Poor communication and customer service
    Review:DO NOT DEAL WITH, LOOK ELSEWHERE! Long story short Chris was very quick to get my credit card number for the deposit but didn't verify my contact info or communicate with me without me calling him. His e-mails were unprofessional, accusatory and sho... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:5/19/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: service was great
    Review:I received an email from Chris because I was requesting quotes. Chris was upfront and honest about everything . Compared to all the other prices and quotes I received to ship my car from Texas to Los angeles, they had the best price. Everyone else of... [ More ]
    Poster:TB
    Date:5/10/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Review:I originally spoke to Joe on the phone and he was very nice. The quote ended up being about $150 more than the original quote, but he let me know of the increase before my car was picked up and made sure I was ok with it, which I was. He said it wa... [ More ]
    Poster:T Harrison
    Date:5/9/2015 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: what a Deal
    Review:From the start Jamie, was very helpful I let him know. I have never shipped a vehicle before He really made the process easy explaining every detail. even when I asked the same question Three times it happen just like he said on time and really rel... [ More ]
    Poster:SIXTO RAMOS
    Date:5/4/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:I never thought Joe would not get back to me on a problem or a update. I value this above most things. [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:5/1/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely made the experience enjoyable
    Review:I initially contacted the company about two weeks prior to placing my order for transport because I wanted to shop around for other quotes. Most quotes were too high, and some were transportation companies who transferred cars for car dealerships. We... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve H
    Date:5/1/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: BMW transport, job well done
    Review: I NEVER write reviews but the service was so extraordinary I owe it to Joe, Henry and Carol to share my experience online. Other brokers-agents tried to convince me to ship my brand new 2015 BMW M5 in an OPEN truck; Joe explained the process and ben... [ More ]
    Poster:George Jareau
    Date:4/30/2015 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Two Vehicles from TX
    Review:Great communication! Honest and upfront with cost. So many companies called me with different numbers I felt harassed. Chris was to the point and quickly summarized the main reasons his company was the best...insured, great reviews online, proper... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine Y
    Date:4/27/2015 2:23:00 AM
    Subject: Honda Accord Shipping
    Review:Solid experience. Joe took care of everything from start to finish. No-nonsense transaction. My driver was polite and respectful. I'd recommend. S.G. [ View ]
    Poster:sig888@earthlink.net
    Date:4/24/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:Chris at AAA Transporters was awesome. I was shipping a 79 regal from Michigan to Texas and he got it picked up quickly and actually took a lesser deposit than originally quoted to get my car shipped. I was given the name and phone of the driver and ... [ More ]
    Poster:James B.
    Date:4/9/2015 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Auto Transport
    Review:AAA Transport is my number one go too transport company. We ship high end, quality vehicles all over the U.S. and AAA Transport always has competitive pricing, and delivers on time, every time, with the vehicle being in great condition upon delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:Red Rock Motors
    Date:3/21/2015 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and On Time - Can't Ask for More!
    Review:This was my first time using an auto transporter and I must have received quotes from over 20 companies. I was impressed with AAA Transporters from the beginning because even though their quote wasn't the lowest, AAA was confident that others' prices... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy T.
    Date:3/20/2015 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:I had initially contacted another broker well in advance (about a month before my move), spoke with him the first time and then never really heard from him. About a week before my move, I still had not heard from him with any updates, so I started e... [ More ]
    Poster:Jana S
    Date:3/16/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment from NC to HI
    Review:Received an excellent quote, with a non-pushy, knowledge representative. Smoothed out any/all issues with the truck driver who was being pushy and un-reasonable. Clearly communicated the cost for land and vessel and agent shipment fees. Very happy... [ More ]
    Poster:Aj
    Date:3/5/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME EXPERIENCE
    Review:I received excellent service from this company. I requested a quote around 8PM and all the other companies sent emails or recorded voice mails but I received a personal phone call. The quote that I received was lower than what I expected and that was... [ More ]
    Poster:Margo
    Date:2/23/2015 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience
    Review:I can't express how incredible the services was! AAA Transporters were the first ones to provide me with an estimate and were the best priced by a long shot. I would highly recommend their service. If I had four thumbs they would all be up! [ View ]
    Poster:matt
    Date:2/17/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile shipping
    Review:Service was excellent and I even made a new friend. Michael definitely provided a solution to our needs and followed up with me throughout the process. I would recommend your company to any one I know who needs their vehicle shipped. I would specific... [ More ]
    Poster:Moise' Tabon
    Date:2/5/2015 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome services
    Review:I was skeptical before selecting my car mover since my car is new 2014.5 model and flooded with mails and calls. I was contacted by AAA transporters and they quoted the price which is lowest amongst all.i did not want to pay a huge price as everyone... [ More ]
    Poster:ANKIT KAUSHIK
    Date:1/21/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend AAA Transporters
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle cross country from CA to FL. I had received many quotes from shipping companies but AAA had the best price overall. Michael was a great help, no pressure at all, he explained everything in detail and in a pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie
    Date:1/20/2015 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: AAA transporters
    Review:Michael was fantastic. He thoroughly explained the process for using him or any broker/carrier which was fantastic as this was my first foray into auto transport. The seller and I both had difficult schedules and Michael was able to accommodate both.... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Griffin
    Date:12/21/2014 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Courteous, and Professional
    Review:Michael with AAA Transporters was wonderful to deal with. This being my first auto transporting experience, I was quickly overwhelmed by the amount of calls and emails I was receiving from multiple companies. AAA provided a competitive price, was h... [ More ]
    Poster:Randa Rowland
    Date:12/15/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Service………..
    Review:Never thought Auto Transport is so easy and hassle free with AAA Auto Transporters & Chris Particularly. Submitted my 2014 RAV4 at end of day and receiving in next day is really great experience. There is not a single mark in the car. I am comple... [ More ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:11/3/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: No "Bait and Switch"
    Review:I submitted quotes via the internet and received several reasonable quotes. Chris sent me a quote via text, which was great due to me always being away from a computer. I contact Chris and he stood by the price quoted and was able to get a driver t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tycore Auto ConnectionThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Ft Bliss to Hawaii
    Review:I came down on pcs orders from Bliss to Hawaii, I was going crazy online searching for companies. I talked to all kinds of people and all of them seemed like they wanted my money more less anything. I had tons of quotes from $2800 to $1800 then I cam... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Martinez
    Date:10/24/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Great price and great service
    Review:Mike and Chris were great to deal with, I've used them twice this year and each time I was given a great price and fast service. I would definitely use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: NY to IL vehicle transport
    Review:Chris under promised and over delivered. Great price and good service. I will use his services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Syed
    Date:10/10/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery to Hawaii
    Review:good price and service up to pick up; would use again; no problems so far; able to reach by e-mail and phone [ View ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:10/6/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: AAA Transporters
    Review:AAA transporters were outstanding. Helped me with everything and gave me every little detail i needed. I'm a student on a budget and they helped me a lot with the price as well. I definitely recommend this company to anyone else. The man to go to is ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mohamed AbdullaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome reliable service
    Review:This is the 3rd time I have used this company this year. Each time they have been wonderful to work with in what seems to be a shady industry. I have actually saved their number in my phone and will never try anybody else. [ View ]
    Poster:ChristieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: One less Thing to Stress Over
    Review:During a stressful time, I felt I was in good hands with this company. I got quotes from over 10 different companies and AAA Transporters was not only friendly and prompt in responding to me but cheaper than all other quotes I received. They also ans... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: MY Experience was BUTTER SMOOTH
    Review:I spent a few days getting quotes between $450.00 and $600 before I chose AAA Transporters to orchestrate the retrieval and delivery of my vehicle from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Burlington, NJ. I selected AAA Transporters for two reasons: my mother refer... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew BryantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I highly recomend AAA transporters. They got the job done with gread customer service. I was taken care of by Michael Coote. I would deffinitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:8/10/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:At first I was nervous I have never put my family car in anyone elses care. Mike explain what would take place. He made things easy for me moving from N.Y. to Atlanta, it went smooth.My car got to ATL the same way it left that's a plus, and it got th... [ More ]
    Poster:Harmakhu Williams
    Date:7/18/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: AAA Transporters - Simply the Best
    Review:This is the second time I worked with Chris D from AAA Transporters. I originally chose AAA after reading reviews from a number of shipping companies. I was amazed at how responsive Chris was with working with me. He responded within an hour to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike A