View 152,788 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,789th Review now!

View AAA Transporters's New Profile

AAA Transporters
6340 sw 163rd Place
Miami, FL 33193
Phone Number:786-245-8292
Website:http://transportmyautomobile.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 6/21/2010
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
AAA Auto Transporters |

An Honest transparent approach. 7 days a week service. No commissionable employees making your cost significantly less than the competition.
Have your own experience with AAA Transporters to share?

AAA Transporters reports that they have an average of 4500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 41 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.91% of AAA Transporters customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.09% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AAA Transporters
    Subject: Exceptional Service………..
    Review:Never thought Auto Transport is so easy and hassle free with AAA Auto Transporters & Chris Particularly. Submitted my 2014 RAV4 at end of day and receiving in next day is really great experience. There is not a single mark in the car. I am comple... [ More ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:11/3/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: No "Bait and Switch"
    Review:I submitted quotes via the internet and received several reasonable quotes. Chris sent me a quote via text, which was great due to me always being away from a computer. I contact Chris and he stood by the price quoted and was able to get a driver t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tycore Auto ConnectionThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Ft Bliss to Hawaii
    Review:I came down on pcs orders from Bliss to Hawaii, I was going crazy online searching for companies. I talked to all kinds of people and all of them seemed like they wanted my money more less anything. I had tons of quotes from $2800 to $1800 then I cam... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Martinez
    Date:10/24/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Great price and great service
    Review:Mike and Chris were great to deal with, I've used them twice this year and each time I was given a great price and fast service. I would definitely use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: NY to IL vehicle transport
    Review:Chris under promised and over delivered. Great price and good service. I will use his services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Syed
    Date:10/10/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery to Hawaii
    Review:good price and service up to pick up; would use again; no problems so far; able to reach by e-mail and phone [ View ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:10/6/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: AAA Transporters
    Review:AAA transporters were outstanding. Helped me with everything and gave me every little detail i needed. I'm a student on a budget and they helped me a lot with the price as well. I definitely recommend this company to anyone else. The man to go to is ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mohamed AbdullaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome reliable service
    Review:This is the 3rd time I have used this company this year. Each time they have been wonderful to work with in what seems to be a shady industry. I have actually saved their number in my phone and will never try anybody else. [ View ]
    Poster:ChristieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: One less Thing to Stress Over
    Review:During a stressful time, I felt I was in good hands with this company. I got quotes from over 10 different companies and AAA Transporters was not only friendly and prompt in responding to me but cheaper than all other quotes I received. They also ans... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: MY Experience was BUTTER SMOOTH
    Review:I spent a few days getting quotes between $450.00 and $600 before I chose AAA Transporters to orchestrate the retrieval and delivery of my vehicle from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Burlington, NJ. I selected AAA Transporters for two reasons: my mother refer... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew BryantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I highly recomend AAA transporters. They got the job done with gread customer service. I was taken care of by Michael Coote. I would deffinitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:8/10/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:At first I was nervous I have never put my family car in anyone elses care. Mike explain what would take place. He made things easy for me moving from N.Y. to Atlanta, it went smooth.My car got to ATL the same way it left that's a plus, and it got th... [ More ]
    Poster:Harmakhu Williams
    Date:7/18/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: AAA Transporters - Simply the Best
    Review:This is the second time I worked with Chris D from AAA Transporters. I originally chose AAA after reading reviews from a number of shipping companies. I was amazed at how responsive Chris was with working with me. He responded within an hour to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike A
    Date:7/10/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: AAA-Transporters IS THE WAY TO GO
    Review:Chris is very knowledgeable and great to work with. He is candid and very honest. This is my third time working with him. I will always work with him. Once you find something that works and works quite well, no since changing. [ View ]
    Poster:Bernard
    Date:7/8/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Underwhelmed by entire process
    Review:I dealt primarily with Chris, the owner of this company. He was very knowledgeable about the entire process the first time that we spoke, and he seemed trustworthy as well. Unfortunately, whether it was beyond his control or not, my car was both deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:6/13/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Super quick and relaible
    Review:I had a 2000 BMW328i shipped from San Jose, CA to Issaquah, WA. I had gone through several different auto transporters, but most of them required 1-2 weeks minimum for the car to be delivered. Not only did Chris tell me that the car can be picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Usman
    Date:6/11/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I am a consultant who moves around the country a lot. I was recommended by a friend to opt AAA transporters for shipping my 2013 Honda Accord from Florida to Chicago. Chris is the point of contact who helped me get the best rates. I have used other t... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam AlemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Best Car Transporters
    Review:I shipped my 2005 Honda Civic LX from Smyrna,GA to Wayne,NJ and among all the transporters I found AAA Transporters are the cheapest and the best.AAA transporters team picked my car from Apt complex and delivered the car to my destination address wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Ponnala
    Date:5/28/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Speedy Affordable Super Service👌👍👏💯
    Review:I was a nervous reck my car got stuck in sisters oregon 2 1/2 hours from home I called every tow service in town and the prices were outrages they wanted damn near 1000 bucks. I thought I was out of luck but I found AAA transport I called no answer ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shevon johnson
    Date:5/10/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Rating AAA Transporters
    Review:I had used AAAtransporters three times in less than a year, they are awesome, very straightforward, prompt and precise. I can't imagine using any other carrier than AAATransporters but like old saying that says seeing is believing, you have to chec... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Morolari
    Date:5/8/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: was please
    Review:I was please Chris willing to work with me on finding a driver for my daughters car. My funds were limited, so chris offered to forget the down payment and let me ship the car just oweing the driver when the car was delvered The car was delvered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia Cummings
    Date:5/5/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: I am a returned customer
    Review:I have moved a few cars with this company in the pass. I came back to them because I like that they tell me the truth about how much the transporting will cost. They always try to find the driver as soon as possible. George was nice and he was always... [ More ]
    Poster:jessica silva
    Date:5/4/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: I am a returned customer
    Poster:jessica silva
    Date:5/4/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Truly Exceptional Service in Adversity
    Review:Chris was great and quick with every question that came in. Even when there were issues that came up during the process he tackled them head on to make sure everything was done within a timely manner. He was very professional and knew exactly what to... [ More ]
    Poster:Legend Mazda
    Date:5/3/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Honda Fit
    Review:Thanks again to Chris for the great customer service and weekend phone call back. Very convenient, Excellent Communication skills and very helpful type of person. Feel free to ask him about any concerns or questions your having regarding your vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:4/28/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: 1948 fleetline
    Review:great, helpful and on time. Chris was always available as well as the driver Neal. The car showed up on time and in perfect condition. I am actually planning to use them again to ship another car. I was able to talk to Chris whenever i needed to and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:3/21/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: AAA Transport
    Review:Chris was friendly helpful and has the best rates over any other company I've found. I would recommend AAA transport to anyone they are the best. [ View ]
    Poster:Autumn HancockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST AROUND
    Review:Uh-oh Chris did it again for me, from Indiana to Mass. another professional job done by AAA Transporters. I'm telling you don't waste your time calling someone else call Chris first. Thanks for your help again Chris. Love from the state of Mass. [ View ]
    Poster:Lady D
    Date:3/9/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Miami to Los Angeles
    Review:I got a job promotion and needed to move to California, I've never shipped a car before so i placed my info online and got bombarded with calls about the transport, once i spoke to a couple i felt comfortable with George and when with his company, he... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert Vargas
    Date:3/1/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Flexibility and Great customer service
    Review:I had a very tight timeframe to have my vehicle picked up, and when the original transporter ran into weather problems and informed me that they may miss the scheduled pick up , Chris of AAA quickly arranged for another carrier and made the sched... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn
    Date:2/23/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:After dealing with three different companies and 35 days later I contacted Chris at AAA Transport. He diagnosed my problem immediately, he hired a short haul driver and had my car picked up within 72 hours to move to major city location. A long hau... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberly
    Date:2/10/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Sailing
    Review:First time shipping my car it went very smooth made my booking and this company took care of the rest.The driver was very polite and it was a hard job him pulling the old cor from the back of the barn .I am very satisfied with Richard and the guys w... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:2/2/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Fl to NY
    Review:The season of snowbirds was explained very clearly to me but Mr Delany. He was knowledgeable and Honest. Pricing to come to florida just 2 weeks ago was $799 and if Chris had not explained the substantial discount to me going North I would not have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anastacia
    Date:1/31/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service.
    Review:I Shipped my vehicle from Chicago to Charlotte, NC. The service was really good and prompt. The driver was respectful and was in constant touch with me throughout the shipping process. I had given them a very short notice to pickup my car but they ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Syed MahmoodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: lied frim the beginning
    Review:Said he had a driver and never did, and said he was going to call us and give us the driver name never did. Then when I called him later to get the driver name he said we had cancelled our service but we didn't. He never had a driver and kept giving ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dejune Calvin
    Date:1/27/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. They were helpfull from beginning to end gave us the drivers cell phone so we could check if they were on time and they were. Door to door car arrived safe and sound.A little dusty but it was an open carrier. No problems r... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/21/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome customer service
    Review:Chris came as a recommendation from my sales agent who helped me transport my new Subaru from New Jersey to Seattle. He responded quickly to my concerns and was fast in setting up my delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:1/7/2014 7:01:00 AM
    Subject: Unhappy
    Review:I gave AAA a deposit to move my husbands truck. He is deploying and needs to have it out by a certain time. They told me they would do everything they could to get it out by the time I needed it. Luckily, right before Christmas they were able to f... [ More ]
    Response:Heather called AAA transporters because she had some companies working on assigning a but they where unable to do so, i explained to her that the reason that she was having problems with getting her truck picked up was the location of pickup witch is Twenty nine palms CA witch is nowhere near a major highway also let her know she would have to offer more money since her truck had a lift and 25 inch rims, she didn't want to pay a deposit or anything of that manner since she was already posted with other companies but said if we found her a driver she would use us. I assigned a driver for the exact date her husband was flying out and had a driver that was able to meet him near the airport where he was flying out of, she requested that her husband wanted to meet the driver to sign it over in person, i explained this to the driver and let him know that the flight was at a certain time and he needed to be there before the owner of the truck left witch he agreed to, he even confirmed this with Heather the night before pickup. The next day Heather calls and tells me she cant get in touch with the driver and her husband is flying in a couple of hours, i called the driver over and over again until the driver finally picks up and he tells me that he is running a couple of hours late. The driver offered for the owner of the truck to leave the truck somewhere safe with the keys and he will pick it up later that day, but they didn't want to do it, she rescheduled for the 5th but no driver called on it and she cancelled. [ view ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:1/5/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have shipped my car in the past and never has it been this smooth and fast for across country move. My car made it to Connecticut from California in 4 days! AAA Transporters were very easy to get in contact with whenever i had a question wanted inf... [ More ]
    Poster:Brookshire
    Date:12/23/2013 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: best company
    Review:AAA transporters was an easy company to choose. Chris always answered the phone and was willing to help out. His price was unbeatable. I plan on using this company in the feature with out a doubt. Chris was very clear on the process and what to expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Evan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2013 10:25:00 PM
    Review:This is my second time I move vehicles with AAA transporters, I like the fact that they are honest with pricing and the cars moved on time. I have also recommended them to people I know and they are pleased with their services as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Jessica GomezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2013 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car was damaged during transport
    Review:I received prompt responses from Chris whenever I had a question and they dispatched my car in a timely fashion. However, the company they dispatched my car to, Narrow Way Towing, Inc., damaged my car during transport. The car arrived dirty on del... [ More ]
    Response:1. All clients are advised to take pictures of vehicle at pick up and inspect delivery. I tell customers like a broken record " no matter how tired you are, raining, cold, snow, dirty inspect your vehicle. Tenecia got the message verbally not in an email and she is making excuses for not inspecting. If she had we can deal with damages before she pays. 2. 2 days later she calls about damages minor scratches.- No trucker will accept responsibility 2 days later. 3. On this order I waved our fee and NO CHARGE prior to shipping was requested. This was before the damage. I did the order as fullfillment of a USHIP obligation because that is how my customer service works. If the complaint is to be written it's not against AAA Transporters what more can I do??? She needs to write against Narrow Way Towing. [ view ]
    Poster:N Bean
    Date:9/16/2013 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: You can trust them
    Review:Overall, I think that Chris did a great job to deliver my car from TX to CA. Actually, it is the first time to do so, so I really need someone who can trust to do it for me. I got Chris' contact info from my friend and he used to adopt them to delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert PengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2013 4:37:00 AM
    Subject: Good 1st Experience, would use again
    Review:This is my 1st time having a vehicle transported. I was very nervous. I received so much conflicting information from different sources. Bottom line is that all of the information from AAA checked out, they checked out through the BBB, DOT and I w... [ More ]
    Poster:V. SimmonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2013 8:35:00 AM
    Subject: AAA Transporters
    Review:THE BEST! USE THIS COMPANY-YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! I could not be more satisfied with this process. The transaction took place exactly like Chris said it would. I had a problem with time, and Chris took complete care of everything. Driver s... [ More ]
    Poster:phil
    Date:9/9/2013 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I had a very good experience with AAA transport, the truck arrived on time and my car was in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:ADB
    Date:9/9/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Chris runs a great business...both times I've used his services, my expectations have been exceeded. AAA has the best prices and earliest delivery times. I will continue to use them for all of my transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:KBowe
    Date:9/8/2013 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: AAA Transportation was great.
    Review:I had a question in regards to the destination and price. I called the office number that appeared on my price quote, and left a message. I then contacted another number I found further down the Price quote email and was able to talk with a very know... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Acura rsx type s
    Review:To start off this was my first vehicle purchased online and shipping out of state so to say I was nervous would be an understatement but chris couldn't have made it any simpler. Any questions or calls he answered promptly no matterwhat the hour of da... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyler McDonald
    Date:8/15/2013 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: SUV shipping from NY to TX
    Review:I am happy with the overall shipping experience through George and AAA Transporters. George responded all my calls and questions in timely manner throughout the process. There was no upfront deposit until the driver was dispatched, and there was no... [ More ]
    Poster:SEUNGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 11:30:00 PM