The answers to these questions and the policies of Transport Reviews.com and Valley Solutions, Inc. are subject to change at anytime, without notice.
We will attempt to keep this page accurate and up to date.
Frequently Asked Questions - For Auto Transport Companies
Information & FAQ For Auto Transporters
- How do I join?
How An Auto Transport Company Can Join Transport Reviews
- Top -
- How do I reply to a customer review? How do I setup a user account?
- Top -
- What does Transport Reviews.com cost?
The Cost of Transport Reviews
- Top -
- The person that posted this review was not a customer of ours, what do we do?
- Do everything possible to verify that the person who posted the review is not a customer of yours. If the public information is not enough
information, companies are able to log in, view and use the email address that the person who posted the review used to submit a review.
- Know that TransportReviews.com loosely defines a customer as someone who was served by the company they are reviewing, in
any way, after a quote is given and a normal sales process has been exhausted. We use the word "loosely" because in the very unusual
circumstance that a company goes outside of the normal sales process of email or phone quote responses, then the customer review
may stay on the site. So if this is someone who you've dealt with but don't feel qualifies as a customer, please let us know.
- Login to your account on transport reviews click on view & respond to reviews. Select the review you believe is not your customer. Once on the respond page you will see a link for not my customer. Click that link and follow the directions on the next page and the process will begin by removing the review and emailing the customer asking for more information.
We have no real way of knowing if a
person posting a review is a customer of your company. So when you report a review as posted by someone who is not a customer we will go through
our non-customer verification process:
Non-Customer Verification Process
- We access the review in our site administration application and mark the review as a non-customer. When we do this the customer is
emailed and the review is hidden from public view. The email sent out asks the poster to:
- Verify the information of the company they are reviewing.
- Describe why they think they are a customer of the company
- To provide further transaction details that will help the company locate their account.
- The ball is now in the reviewer's court. If they do not return our email the review stays off the site. If they respond to the
email and still claim to be a customer in a way that meets our requirement then we:
If you feel we have made a mistake you can describe to us why or contact the customer directly to figure things out. We are not a
judge or jury and we can not remove reviews because you disagree with them or you still don't believe they are a customer of
yours. We try to assist in any way possible when this happens, but we refuse to remove a review of someone who insists they are a
customer and who's claim to be a customer seem to be valid.
- Add the review back to the site.
- Forward the additional transaction details to the company.
The customer is ultimately responsible for what they say and in these cases the customer is the only one that may request the removal
of the review.
- Top -
- What do I do if a customer's review is all lies!?
What to do if a customer's review is all lies.
- Top -
- Can we, the auto transporter, submit a review?
Auto transport companies may not use TransportReviews.com in order to submit reviews, even if at the request
of the customer.
Given this there are two natural questions and concerns:
- How do companies get good reviews posted? Well, rated companies make it a point to get their customers
to post reviews. It is part of their business model. They quote, get orders, move cars and then get customers
to post reviews. The feedback of your customers is one of the most important parts of transporting a vehicle, second only to
acting on the feedback to make improvements.
- This isn't fair! If there is one thing it is, it is fair. Every company on the site has to deal with this rule.
No one gets special treatment. The only people who can post a review, good or bad, are customers. Many companies manage to get happy customers
to post reviews. Call some of those companies and ask them why they have a good ranking, ask them how they do it. Chances are they
can offer you valuable experience and help in getting your satisfied customers to post a review.
- Top -
- Is TransportReviews.com owned by an auto transport company?
No. TransportReviews.com and Valley Solutions, Inc. are completely independent and not owned by any auto transport companies.
Frequently transport companies assume that we are somehow owned by "Company XYZ" who has a great ranking. These rumors are
completely false. If you have questions or would like to request information that would somehow set your mind at ease on this question
please feel free to call or email us. For information on Valley Solutions, Inc. the owner of TransportReviews.com please visit www.ValleySolutions.com.
- Top -
- Who is TransportReviews.com affiliated with?
We believe in complete transparency when it comes to TransportReviews.com and we do not try to hide the fact that Valley Solutions, Inc.
does derive a vast majority of our revenue from the auto transport industry. You may view a list of companies that we do business with
by visiting our Who We Do Business With Page.
Companies we do business with are treated the same as companies we do not do business with and in no way is doing business with Valley Solutions, Inc.
going to help or hurt your ratings on the site. The site is what it is and the decisions we make will be made repeatedly independent from
the company that is involved.
Most of the services that we provide are independent of rank and we encourage all companies to contact us to find out what services
we offer and how we can help your auto transport business. Please visit Valley Solutions, Inc.'s Auto Transporters Page for more information.
- Top -
- A review about my company was removed, why?
Reviews are only removed from our site only if they violate our terms of service. TransportReviews.com's terms of service include but are not limited to:
The poster of the review is always contacted when a review is removed. Companies may enter an email address in their "Company Information" profile that will
allow them to be contacted whenever a review is added or removed from TransportReviews.com with an explanation why.
- Content Requirements - We are looking to provide quality reviews. We ask that the reviews meet a certain standard. One way we look to achieve this is by requiring that the review refer to your specific experiences with the auto transporter. Also we require that the review be at least 200 characters of useful text. Also, we ask that reviewers avoid abusive language and exaggerating numbers.
- Appears to be Anonymous - We do not allow anonymous posts. If a review uses a false name and/or email address, it will be removed.
- Posts by Someone Using Multiple Names - This goes along with the previous item; post only your reviews, do not post reviews for other people. If we notice that someone is posting multiple reviews on the same company, we will consider those reviews by an anonymous source and they will be removed.
- Duplicate Posts - People make mistakes, so if you need to change something on your post, feel free to do that. Just be aware that if you make multiple posts, all but your last entry will be removed.
- Email Address not confirmed - You have 10 days to verify your email address. After that, your review will be removed if your email address was not verified.
- Non-customer - Only customers are allowed to post a review. If a company informs us that a review was posted by a non-customer, we will remove the review and work with both the company and reviewer to verify whether or not the reviewer is a customer. Non-customers reviews will remain removed from the site. Also, no broker or carrier may post a review about their company or any other company on behalf of a customer.
- Top -
- Is this site legal?
Absolutely! TransportReviews.com supports productive and constructive free speech and we are honored to live in a country
that extends our site and sites like ours extensive rights and protection with legislation like the Communications Decency Act. For more legal information
please view our legal information page.
- Top -
- How do I correct or add my company information?
How to correct company information on Transport Reviews
- Top -
- Can I advertise on TransportReviews.com?
Yes, one way to support and benefits from the tens of thousands of visits TransportReviews.com gets is to advertise on our site. Please contact us
for more information on TransportReviews.com and any of our dozen other auto transport related sites.
- Top -
- How can I improve my rating?
The best way to improve your rating is to make sure that your customers know about our site. It is human nature for angry or upset
customers to seek out review sites like ours, but the satisfied customers must be enticed to submit a review. If your company is
providing excellent service you should contact all of your customers after they ship their vehicle and ask them to submit a review.
We even provide tools to make this as simple as possible for the customer to submit a review, so please contact us to find out how we
can help make it easy for your customers to submit a review.
The fact is customers that don't know about our site will not submit a review. In order to improve your ranking, your customers must
know about TransportReviews.com.
Also, reviews on our site are archived after two years and in many cases reports and ratings use only the last year or month of data!
So start improving your ranking now and the site will show the improvement in the future.
- Top -
- Can I be removed from the site?
Being Removed From Transport Reviews.
- Top -