View 148,160 Reviews on 3,534 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 18
This was a situation that we had never experienced. AAA made the transport easy and they were very efficient. The driver was willing to work with our ...[More]
By Mary H on AAA Anytime Inc. on Sep 14 2014 9:00PM
Larry, the actual auto transporter driver was very professional. He called a hour before picking up the car and he was very careful in putting the...[More]
By Dennis F on AAA Anytime Inc. on Sep 10 2014 6:40PM
I would have given this company a 5 star rating, they were excellent in all but one area, picking up the Truck. I had specifically requested a Monday ...[More]
By C. Abrams on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 24 2014 2:21PM
We're a military family with a 2012 VW Toureg from Virginia to California. The company offered us the best military rate & fantastic service. I'm ...[More]
By Daniel W. on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 12 2014 5:01PM
AAA Anytime may be a good car transport company - I don't know. I know that my car was to be picked up on a Fri or Sat and I was told they would call...[More]
By Dira on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 5 2014 1:54PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Jun 5 2014 2:18PM
Dear Dira, You are not our customer We do not have anyone by this name in our system and we have never used United Car Transport. Please remove this r...[More]
I was prepared for the worst but AAA Anytime delivered a great experience. I read the horror stories about so many companies but my initial phone expe...[More]
By Gary Clayton on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 13 2014 12:03PM
Very professional, had carrier deliver on time and there were no issues would use them again. Carrier and brioker were very professional and kept me i...[More]
By L. Burnelle on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 27 2014 11:45AM
I was in need of last minute transport. I called in on Saturday morning. They picked up my suv on Monday, delivered Friday. It was a stress-free exper...[More]
By carl goodman on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 22 2014 1:43PM
I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR MORE!!! EVERY STEP OF THIS ORDER AND DELV. WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL. SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WAS PERFECT, ...[More]
By FRANK S. on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 21 2014 11:11AM
This is the first time that I had to make arrangements for shipping my car and what an education I got! I was contacted by several companies, many of...[More]
By Karen on AAA Anytime Inc. on Feb 26 2014 8:44PM
AAA Anytime, Inc got my car delivered to Miami Florida in just 4 days and allowed me to fill it up with anything I wanted. They saved me hundreds of d...[More]
By Cynthia Woods on AAA Anytime Inc. on Feb 21 2014 3:57PM
AAA Anytime, Inc. has been THE worse car transport companies that I have dealt with because they simply never showed up to pick up my car. Not only ...[More]
By Michael Markgraf on AAA Anytime Inc. on Feb 3 2014 9:47PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Feb 10 2014 1:19PM
Dear Sir, you are absolutely 100% for sure NOT our customer. You have NEVER placed an order with us. Please remove this review and post it to the corr...[More]
The Carrier was scheduled to pick up on Wednesday but it snowed.no problem.Driver called when he was about 50 miles away arrived on time was very poli...[More]
By Ernest on AAA Anytime Inc. on Feb 3 2014 12:00PM
I moved from San Diego to Houston and I was looking for a company to ship my car. I contact several companies, however only AAA anytime told me that ...[More]
By Omar on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 21 2014 2:13PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Jan 21 2014 3:08PM
To: Omar We need more information to find you in our data base. We have several Omar's but none are from California to Texas. Please provide us with L...[More]
I purchased a car online in Fremont CA and called AAA Anytime on the recommendation of the dealer. If I'd been smart, I'd have checked their BBB ratin...[More]
By JBaldwin on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 15 2014 4:19PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Jan 15 2014 5:49PM
To; J Baldwin, Sir, you are not our customer the only J Baldwin we have shipped a car from Ohio to Florida in November 2013. Please remove this review...[More]
Had to share: this is my 4th time shipping and finally I found a reasonably priced, on time for pick up & delivery, nice company. I have to move a...[More]
By kathy martin on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 11 2014 2:39AM
Car was picked up and delivered on time . Driver was very professional and assuring. Pick up was made easy and delivery was at my address. Driver kep...[More]
By john warner on AAA Anytime Inc. on Dec 5 2013 3:15AM
This review is about the 2nd of two cars that we shipped using AAA Anytime’s services. The first car was shipped about 5 weeks earlier, from Fr...[More]
By Rick on AAA Anytime Inc. on Nov 17 2013 12:34PM