View 158,629 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 24
AAA Anytime did a fantastic job moving my car from California to Michigan. It was helpful that they let me pack some personal items in the car since it saved me the extra time and money I would have spent sending it separately....[More]
By Brent Hallman on AAA Anytime Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
I would like to thank you for shipping my car last August. The service was good and it arrived earlier than expected. Now that I am relocating again I will book with you over the next few weeks. ...[More]
By Shirley Lane on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 4 2015 3:18PM
By Shirley Lane on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 4 2015 2:29PM
I had my car shipped from Dallas, TX to Woodland Hills, CA. I was glad to see the 2 truck drivers load my car with care and show up on the date promised. My vehicle was delivered in the same safe and timely manner. I would highly recommend AAA Anytime to anyone needing their car shipped. ...[More]
By Donovan Ruddock on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 4 2015 7:00AM
This company gives all other transportation companies a bad name. I signed the contract and paid AAA Anytime, Inc $300.00 to pick up my car on 12/26/2014. On 01/2/2015 my car STILL had not been picked up. On 12/26/2014 at 3pm I was told "the truck broke down" and my car would not be picked up until 12/30/2014. Beware of companies who claim "the truck broke down". From 12/30/2014 on; every day, I was told" the truck is coming and the driver will call you". THE TRUCK NEVER CAME AND THE DRIVER NEVER CALLED. I spent New Year's day trying to get someone on the phone, to no avail. On 1/2/2015, I called another company; Affordable Auto Transportation, one week after my car was supposed to have been picked up. Affordable Auto Transportation delivered my car from Norfolk, Virginia too Kansas City, Missouri in a little over 24 hours. AAA Anytime,Inc knew they didn't have a driver to pick up my car when they took my $300.00. When I disputed the $300.00 thru my bank and tried to get my money back; Mr Everich, the customer service manager claimed when the truck arrived, I told them I was using someone else. He also claimed; I admitted to "double booking", none of this was true. Again I repeat; THE TRUCK NEVER CAME AND THE DRIVER NEVER CALLED. Mr Everich also claims they were ready, willing and able to ship my car; well I beg to differ, you be the judge. Needless to say, I lost the dispute because I had signed the contract which states, no refunds. How long was I suppose to wait? I spent 6 days in a city I had never been too before, didnt know anyone, about to start a new job without a car. It is obvious that this company has no respect for the hard working Americans of this country. I dont have $300.00 to just give away. They are not trustworthy, honorable or deserving of your business. I will never do business with them again and neither should you. Gloria Todd Transaction number-464346627043696...[More]
By Gloria on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 3 2015 9:11PM
If you're thinking about using them to transport your automobile run and run fast! Rich, is the sleaziest guy I have ever encountered. Not only did he misrepresent the nature of their business, they pulled a bait and switch and STILL managed to charge my credit card. Originally I was contacted by Rich to transport my vehicle. He said quote, "we're not like the other guys, we have our own trucks to transport your vehicle." Not true. They're brokers just like the others. He even went as far as guaranteeing my car would be picked up by a specific date, another lie. When the transport company contacted me to arrange a pickup time, not only were they unaware of what Anytime mentioned, they told me the exact opposite - causing major problems with my timeline. I called the sales department and they told me customer service was in another building! The gentleman gave me a number to call that didn't work. I finally spoke with Rich and he proceeded to ask me, "what happened?" I challenged him and he hung up. I finally got someone from customer service to answer. Anna told me to send an email requesting to cancel so I did. Today I look and there's still a charge on my credit card for the entire amount. They are beyond shady. Do yourself a favor if you're considering transporting an automobile. Check the BBB or using a DIRECT trucking company. These guys are the definition of crooks!...[More]
By Chris on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 3 2015 8:48PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Mar 3 2015 8:52PM
To Chris We cannot find you in our data base. Please provide us with your order number so we can verify if you are our customer. Thank you very much ...[More]
Funny how AAA Anytime's Receipt/Contract doesn' t even have a Order #. 2/16/2015 - I was desperately looking for a car transporter to ship my car from IA to WA. I got several calls but AAA Anytime called me and proceeded to tell me what I wanted to hear. A. They will deliver withing 3-4 days. They use their own trucks and 2 drivers. HASNT HAPPENED YET. My time period was 2/17 to 2/19 because I had to pack my whole house and move my family to WA. I was on military orders to change duty stations. So they preyed on my desperation. I had another company already looking for me ($2049), and they sales guy from AAA Anytime (Jim Paige) told me that the cheapest I can get it for is $2298. I was desperate to get my cars shipped out BEFORE I leave and have them when I get on base. Because you know, with a child and huge base, you NEED a car to go get groceries, supplies etc. SO I thought, these guys are guaranteeing it'll be there withing 3-4 days. I'll pay extra to get it sooner. Today is 2/25 and the transporter is still in Council Bluffs, IA. A WEEK AFTER THE CARS WAS PICKED UP! I would reference an order number but the receipt/contract doesn't even have one. When I called customer service, which is the worst I have come across, it repeatedly goes into a voice mail OR a beep like a fax machine and hangs up on you. The chance I did get through, Melissa (I don't remember the name), proceeded to tell me that it should be there this Friday or Saturday. Mind you, I called on 2/23/15 and the same person told me it'd be there that evening. ALL LIES. When I called today 2/25/2015, she proceeds to tell me that the cars will be there on Friday or Saturday (2/27 or 28). And this apparently after calling the truck driver. She repeatedly tells me to call the truck driver of which I keep telling her, I have my dealing with YOU not the truck driver. And she tells me that the truck drivers work for them. Exactly, which means, YOU, AAA Anytime has to coordinate with THEM to make sure the shipments come on time. After I got angry and tried to explain to her how I have to go to work, I have no way or no one to go get groceries she yelled at me and hung up. Is this how customers are treated now days? I don't think so. And I don't think that companies like AAA Anytime paint a pretty picture for all the other companies out there trying to do it right and being honest. My regret is I should have NEVER used this company, and as a service member, to be treated like this is saddening. I will share contracts, even the truck driver can attest to the lies and deceit of this company. No use yelling at the driver, he's just driving. It's AAA Anytime who are the liers, crooks and thieves....[More]
By Heshan Mudannayake on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 3 2015 8:35PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Mar 3 2015 8:48PM
To Heshan You are not our customer you never shipped a vehicle with AAA Anytime, Inc. if you had you would have an order number, and since you admit t...[More]
The experience was generally very good. However, in my first phone contact, I was told that this company has their own trucks and the vehicle would be on their truck. In my second contact, when confirming information and planning to pay the deposit, I asked again and was told they are a broker and the vehicle would be on an independent contractor's truck. I did have to specifically ask again, but did get the truth. The pick up and transport were fine. However, the driver who dropped the car was of very poor temperament (very short when speaking and I would characterize as rude). He was short with me on the phone when arranging the drop and he made me feel as if I had done something to offend him in our first conversation (I had never spoken with him before) and in each subsequent phone conversation and even in person when I picked up the vehicle. In conclusion, the vehicle was transported quickly and safely though at the agreed price (which I think was very fair). And, the AAA Anytime was nice and courteous....[More]
By Ed F on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 11 2015 2:19PM
Overall great experience. The driver kept me updated on his delivery window and narrowed it down the closer he got. I took delivery at 11:20 p.m. The driver gave me the option of taking delivery at the late hour or waiting until the next day. The driver was very considerate of the late hour and took extra care to minimize the noise. I would recommend them and use them again if needed. Great experience!!!...[More]
By Brian on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 7 2015 8:13PM
Overall I am overjoyed with the professionalism and service I received. My vehicle was picked up and delivered several days earlier than expected. Almost everyone I dealt with were kind and friendly from the initial phone contact to the delivery driver except one person. There was one individual I spoke to on the phone who was rude and condescending and actually hung up on my once. When I called back after my delivery was completed to thank the staff for a job well done, I got the same individual again and asked to speak to a supervisor. He again was rude and said there was no supervisor available then asked what I wanted. I told him I wanted to say thank you and he again was condescending and rude. Had he been my first contact, I would never have used this company, thankfully, he was not because OVERALL, THE COMPANY IS WONDERFUL! ...[More]
By Barbara Anne on AAA Anytime Inc. on Dec 4 2014 5:31PM
AAA Anytime is an extremely deceptive company. They market themselves as if they have their own trucking fleet, yet they contract outside companies. This not only makes AAA not liable for anything but it adds for risk of delays. The first time my car was scheduled the truck driver did not arrive anytime near the 3 hour window that they told us. AAA Anytime then charged me an additional $250 to reschedule while claiming that because I did not clearly state the specific time frame on my contract it was my fault. Not only was their customer service extremely poor but they were holding my $1200 hostage without negation for any type of reimbursement. Please don't fall trap to their deceptive practices....[More]
By Ryan K on AAA Anytime Inc. on Nov 26 2014 1:57PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Nov 26 2014 2:10PM
Dear Ryan K you are not our customer. You do not appear anywhere in our database. Please remove this false review and contact the correct carrier. No...[More]
I would definitley use this company again. I called numerous companies regarding the transport and decided on this one. From the time I called till the time they picked up the car it was 2 days. I wanted the car picked up on a Saturday and it was. They are fully insured so I felt very comfortable with my vehicle being transported. I give this company 5 stars!!!!...[More]
By Liz I on AAA Anytime Inc. on Nov 19 2014 1:26PM
This company is pretty good! I would use them again if I needed another car transported. They picked up my car in the time period they said they would. And they also dropped it off at the time period they said they would. I would definitely use his company again to transport another car. ...[More]
By Ashley on AAA Anytime Inc. on Oct 22 2014 2:19PM
Note: I do not know my order number, I believe it is my name. I hired this company to take my Honda back east to my daughter. She was in urgent need of transportation so I called Anytime on Friday. I was very happy they picked up on Monday and delivered yesterday. My daughter is happy (car looked fine) and thankful to have a car so quickly. Hopefully, I won't need to send a car again, but if I do I will certainly call this company! ...[More]
By Karen Carter on AAA Anytime Inc. on Oct 12 2014 5:24PM
We called multiple times on the day that car was to be picked up. At the last minute we werey told that the pickup would not occur. Although a woman at the company was polite, her male colleague was rude, arrogant and of no help whatsoever. The company did refund our money but the experience was totally unacceptable. It added tremendous stress to an already stressful day and required imposing on friends to accomplish the transport with a different transporter....[More]
By Brown on AAA Anytime Inc. on Oct 3 2014 12:04AM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Oct 3 2014 11:35AM
Dear "Brown" You are not a customer of AAA Anytime, Inc. Please remove this false review and post it to the correct company. Again, you ...[More]
This was a situation that we had never experienced. AAA made the transport easy and they were very efficient. The driver was willing to work with our complex situation of flying in to a city and having our vehicle picked up by a third party. It was a great experience. Thanks AAA transport....[More]
By Mary H on AAA Anytime Inc. on Sep 14 2014 9:00PM
Larry, the actual auto transporter driver was very professional. He called a hour before picking up the car and he was very careful in putting the car on the transport vehicle. He delivered the car to its final destination within the time promised. It would have been nice to have a tracking number to verify the location of the vehicle on its journey....[More]
By Dennis F on AAA Anytime Inc. on Sep 10 2014 6:40PM
I would have given this company a 5 star rating, they were excellent in all but one area, picking up the Truck. I had specifically requested a Monday pick-up and Tuesday delivery, I was told when booking that this would not be a problem. The Fire Truck was not picked up until Tuesday afternoon, thankfully I had arranged for us to stay at the hotel until Tuesday morning. Anyway, all's well that ends well, the driver was excellent and left immediately for Pennsylvania so the delivery occurred on the day I had requested. I would definitely use again but would make sure that I allowed the maximum amount of time for pick-up....[More]
By C. Abrams on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 24 2014 2:21PM
We're a military family with a 2012 VW Toureg from Virginia to California. The company offered us the best military rate & fantastic service. I'm listing some of the positives: 1. Great price 2. On time - we only called a week ahead because of changed orders, the company was sold-out until the next week, which we agreed to, but they told us if anyone else cancelled, didn't move, etc.... they would notify of us of an earlier date. We didn't think that was likely, but AAA Anytime called & picked us up sooner! Huge plus*** 3. Good people to deal with. 4.Easy pick up & delivery. Took about 15 minutes on each end. I am happy & there are no problems to report!...[More]
By Daniel W. on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 12 2014 5:01PM
AAA Anytime may be a good car transport company - I don't know. I know that my car was to be picked up on a Fri or Sat and I was told they would call me back to see when they'd come "at my convenience" - no - it was not like that. No one ever came or called. I had to get back to AZ so I had a friend waiting to hand the car over - the driver called 1/2 hour before he picked up the car at 11pm on Sunday and he said to her he was "expecting a tip" when she told him she was just a friend of our to give him the car his "it's ok baby - you sound sexy and honey calm down" comments were so unprofessional. When the car was delivered he called several hours before and stated the amount we had to pay he said "the car is $900 plus tip" basically if the tip wasn't given we wouldn't get the car. I am speaking about the independent company AAA Anytime uses called UNITED CAR TRANSPORT INC. - there is $220 worth of damage to the car and I've been calling and emailing these people for weeks to try and get the money that had to be spent on hubcaps replaced (one was tied up with w twisty tie) - antenna broken right off the base - rubber part around front windshield totally ripped off. AAA Anytime says that UNITED CAR TRANSPORT is an independent contractor and they are not responsible once the car is picked up. Well, if I owned a store and the company that manufactured the clothes I sold constantly sent damaged items would I keep using that company or would I not be concerned with my store's reputation? Maybe AAA Anytime should be concerned with their reputation in using UNITED as their transport company. This car transport business has left such a bad taste in my mouth - everyone passes the buck and no one is responsible for anything. ...[More]
By Dira on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 5 2014 1:54PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Jun 5 2014 2:18PM
Dear Dira, You are not our customer We do not have anyone by this name in our system and we have never used United Car Transport. Please remove this r...[More]
I was prepared for the worst but AAA Anytime delivered a great experience. I read the horror stories about so many companies but my initial phone experience was good enough for me to proceed. All said, AAA delivered exactly what they said they would at the price agreed upon. Painless and honest. BTW...I am a real customer and this is a genuine review....[More]
By Gary Clayton on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 13 2014 12:03PM
Very professional, had carrier deliver on time and there were no issues would use them again. Carrier and brioker were very professional and kept me in the loop during all times...[More]
By L. Burnelle on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 27 2014 11:45AM
I was in need of last minute transport. I called in on Saturday morning. They picked up my suv on Monday, delivered Friday. It was a stress-free experience. The two men on the truck were very nice & called me before they picked up & delivered. I feel bad I don't remember my AAA Anytime reps name, but she was great too. ...[More]
By carl goodman on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 22 2014 1:43PM
I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR MORE!!! EVERY STEP OF THIS ORDER AND DELV. WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL. SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WAS PERFECT, DRIVER & DELV. WAS PERFECT. DRIVE WAS MOST OUTSTANDING I WOULD RECOMEND AAA TO ANY ONE AND AT ANY TIME. THANX TO THEM AND MY HAT IS OFF FOR PERFECT ATTENTION TO MY ORDER.!...[More]
By FRANK S. on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 21 2014 11:11AM