View 169,694 Reviews on 3,826 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 3
Reviews 1-25 of 64
Was a first time for me using a company like this and over all it went good and smooth. They were able to pick my vehicle up within 2 days after calling. Only downfall was the trucker they had his truck had a problem and took longer to get to me, but things happen. Overall very satisfied and would use this company again....[More]
By Larry on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 23 2015 3:12AM
Overall great experience. I just want to say this company was very professional although I did not like the added cost of 125 dollars who h I thought was unfair after they had already given me the quote. I feel they add this to every customer and this practice should cease. The amount you quote should be the final charge. Otherwise it shows deception and your quote is not lower than others as you originally state. It comes out to be the same as other companies who do not do this. ...[More]
By jb on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 22 2015 5:40PM
the customer representative were very helpful and patient with us. We had some issues as far as having the cars ready for pick up and not being able to be in arrival destination on time. The arranged everything so we could have the cars picked up at a different date and helped us with the transportation company to hold the cars for a few days until we were able to get them. I would use this company again when shipping vehicles. ...[More]
By Daniel on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 21 2015 5:19PM
Demanded credit card in advance after advertising advance credit card not required. Hung up on me when I declined to provide credit card over phone. Very poor customer service. Would not conduct business with this organization....[More]
By David B. (attorney) on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 20 2015 10:42PM
First off I booked this 2 weeks in advance Was given a quote for 775.00 with a 50 window I called starting on the first date the car was available to ship to get a status update was told no carrier had been assigned. I get a call this morning 2 days later telling me some blah blah blah that back to school has them booked and they can not get the car until Monday and the cost is going to be an extra 300.00. I told the guy Frank that I was told about companies that do this and his company is a POS and he is an A**** and hung up on him. Probably not my best moment. He then proceeds to call me 4 times back to back to back leaves me a message saying I was acting like an animal an immature. possibly true but due to the fact that he pulled the whole bait and switch BS. Then he proceeds to send me an email about a cancellation notice I need to sign and send back so he can charge me 100.00 fee. NOT going to happen. So basically they give you a price to book with them and change the entire thing as your needs increase. by the way I had quotes for less but this guy is a good sales guy but I guess when your selling BS anyone could be. I would never even call this company let alone let them touch my car. ...[More]
By James on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 20 2015 8:27PM
Quoted me 350.00 and locked in shipping date with 2 open slot for sure, charged my credit card before he would even help me. Lied about shipping it out on Friday so I drove 5 hours to load vehicle. Once he got my money he said a shipper will contact you later today. 4 hours later no shipper. Then said now it's $100 more. By this time I arrived in SC from VA to load vehicle then he said "oh sorry slot gone, funny how he was sure and promised me it could ship it out that day to get my money. That guy was the worse customer service rep, he really only cared about your credit card number and didn't care about anything else. He lied I hope the company look into the first guy that took the quote and fire him. That person cause me to drive 5 hours and rent a hotel room because there was no shipper in the first place on Friday. He just lied!!!!!!!!!!!! After I was there he then said "oh I'm sorry there is an additional 100. charge for what? Stay Away From This company, other companies will help you without charging your credit card first, he could car less whether you ship on promised day ...[More]
By Roy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 4 2015 2:32AM
Everything went well.THE PRICE WAS COMPETITIVE.tHE ORIGINAL PRICE WAS changed but it was needed to move quicker.thank you and stay in good ratings,my car is moved and you were paid...[More]
By plinio tuta on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 30 2015 1:03AM
I was given a quote with a give or take $50 window, it did add $50 to my total. It was hard to communicate with the carrier dispatcher and drivers since they all spoke broken english. A1 was knowledgeable, articulate and prompt with finding a carrier for my transport....[More]
By Harry on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 29 2015 12:31PM
I was very pleased with the service I received from A1A Express Auto Shipping. My car was delivered ahead of schedule and the transaction went very smoothly. Even though the price was increased slightly, it was still lower than other competitors....[More]
By Joanne Winterberg on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 27 2015 6:56PM
From pickup to drop off. Perfect. Frank returned my calls. Professional. Contracted price never changed. Sergio picked up ontime and delivered 3,000mi a day early. Whats not to like? I will use A1A again. Thanks guys. ...[More]
By Cindy B on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 17 2015 1:13PM
A1A Express Auto Shipping was very helpful and very courteous to us. They explained the entire process to us and provided a solid estimate and delivery schedule. We met the actual truck driver and were pleased with them as well. I would recommend A1A Express Auto Shipping to anyone looking to have their car transported long distances at a fair price and arrive in great condition. Well done to A1A Express Auto Shipping and Ramaz Trans Company!...[More]
By RICARDO on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 16 2015 6:28PM
I chose A1A Express as their quote was the lowest. The actual shipping charge was $300 more than originally quoted, nearly a 140% increase. But the truck arrived without issue. Just would have appreciated a better original quote. They told me the quote was too old...but it was less than 24 hours from the time I got the quote to the time I placed the order...Overall the charge to ship the truck was in line with most of the higher quotes I had gotten. But I had chosen them because they were the lowest, and it didn't end up that way....[More]
By Janet Lynch on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 15 2015 11:04PM
Timely, efficient, driver was great. The quoting process was effective, but price did change by $50-$75 when the trip was actually booked. Nevertheless, price was fair and competitive with other quotes. Car arrived with no problems and in perfect condition....[More]
By Greg M on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 15 2015 4:11PM
I had originally went with Mercury auto transport and had given them a 3 week window for my estimated pickup dates and I was flexible on the date too... Mercury auto transport raised my original quoted price $200.00 3 days before my scheduled pick up figuring I would be in a jam. I called A1A on Friday and they had my vehicle picked up on that Tuesday, and for less than what I was getting ripped off with by Mercury auto transport..l I am VERY PLEASED WITH A1A and I would definitely recommend them and use them in the future... My car arrived just the way it went on the trailer.. Five stars from me..... ...[More]
By Joe on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 15 2015 2:40AM
A1A Express Auto Shipping was the easiest and best part of our move from Ohio to Arizona. We had the nicest driver, Travis, with BullDog Trucking. He picked our car up from our neighbors and accomodated them so they were pleased to help us out. Our car arrived exactly on time, with an advance call to let us know he was near us. Travis had the car unloaded and at our door before we even noticed he was here. He was pleasant and very respectful. All in all, the whole experience was just as promised with no exception. We would use A1A again in a heartbeat!...[More]
By Joyce North on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 14 2015 5:17PM
Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. Not only did they increase the price at the last possible minute by $100 but Frank, his boss (I did not get his name) and the billing contact were the rudest people I have ever spoken with. Completely deceiving in their businesses practices and the rudest people I have ever dealt with! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....[More]
By Kerri on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 14 2015 1:51PM
In an industry that lacks cohesiveness, A1A did a great job organizing and communicating my needs and expectations. They are well versed in what they do, and they responded to my inquiries in a timely manner. I've had experiences with other car transport companies. Most of which led to me taking my business elsewhere, but I would gladly call upon A1A to ship my car again....[More]
By J. Hester on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 13 2015 6:55PM
My experience with this company was overall very postitve. We had a few glitches as picking up the car however I did not mind. Everything worked out very well. I would definitely ship with this company again if I was in need of my car being moved. Carlos made me feel very comfortable with giving him the keys to my car. The service was great carlos was great, and price wise was great as well. Very much recommend. ...[More]
By miyah on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 13 2015 5:08PM
I am happy with this service. Price is cheaper to transport. Tracking is easy we get message. Tuck driver updates the status. They kept my car in yard until i come and pick. It was helped me to come to my place after some time and pick my car....[More]
By Lokesh Mungalari Umapathi on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 10 2015 4:25PM
Everything was fine except the fact that it was picked up a bit late and the driver never called to say he would be arriving late otherwise everything was fine. The driver was a great guy and very helpful for my daughter....[More]
By Suzanne B Murphy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 9 2015 5:08PM
By Suzanne B Murphy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 9 2015 5:08PM
A1A was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. As this was my first experience in transporting a car cross country, I was definitely concerned. from the start the customer service rep explained the whole process, provided a fair price and informed me of all the contact numbers for the trip. The driver was very courteous and kept me informed as to a time on when to expect pick-up which went smoothly and explain the window when to vehicle would arrive. the driver was able to call me ahead of delivery and schedule a place to meet within a couple of blocks of the car's destination( Our street was on a dead-end I know the truck couldn't go there). the solution worked well for all. Except for the fact the car needed a bath after a cross country journey, we couldn't have been more pleased with the whole process start to finish provided by A1A. We would not hesitate to use again and highly recommend to any looking to transport their vehicle. Thanks A1A. Sincerely, Mark ...[More]
By Mark on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 9 2015 12:41AM
Frank made the booking process quick and easy. I scheduled my vehicle to be picked up almost a month in advance, and was told it would be picked up within seven days of my first available date. Sure enough 4 days from my first available date my vehicle was picked up on its way. The carrier driver estimated about 8 days for delivery and called a day early to let me know he was going to be early. If you need to move across the country, I stongly recommend flying and letting A1 take care of your car or truck. ...[More]
By Brian on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 8 2015 10:36PM
They quoted me $825, then charged me $950 at the last min. Then they quoted me 7 days and delivered it in 9. Horrible and rude! DO NOT USE THEM!!!!...[More]
By Niki on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 27 2015 8:10AM
I would use this company again. The truck and the carrier came right on time. The truck and the carrier were both brand new. The driver was very friendly and made me feel like the car was in good hands. The car arrived on time and was delivered as we were told it would be and it was in the same condition as it left Miami. ...[More]
By Kathy D. on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 26 2015 2:31AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Management on Jun 30 2015 2:50AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Previous 1 2 3