View 160,395 Reviews on 3,685 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 Next
Page 1 of 2
Reviews 1-25 of 27
Drivers were knowledgeable and friendly. Ensured we knew all aspects of transporting the car. Arrived on time and delivered to our hotel as we were not in our new home yet. The car was really dirty but driving through three days of rain will do that! Couldn't have asked for an easier transition! ...[More]
By Andrew on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 11 2015 5:18PM
Great Company, Great Comminication. Called A1A after attempting to ship via U-Ship. A1A was able to scheduled a pick-up and delivery of vehicle in a matter of days, not weeks and at a very reasonable price. Have only used them since then. A+++++...[More]
By Bill Dupont on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 8 2015 1:48PM
Very quick and expediant delivery. Car arrived on time and transporter was very cautious and courteous. Definitely intend on using A1Aexpress in the future if shipping services are needed again. Customer service is absolutely top notch. At this point im just typing to fill in required text amount but again this is a very professional legit company....[More]
By Jimmy Lee on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 4 2015 5:50PM
EXCELLENT SERVICE , ON TIME ,FRIENDLY DRIVERS YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT DIRECT THE DRIVER IS ONE OF THE BEST SERVICE TO TRANSPORT CARS....[More]
By enrique ambrosio on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 2 2015 7:55PM
A1A Express Auto Shipping did everything they said they would and at the price quoted.. no hided cost. I purchased this auto privately so we had to coordinate a time with the seller and A1A was at his location as promised. The drive called me when he was 45 minutes from my place and was very courteous and professional. A1A will be my first choice when I need to transport again. ...[More]
By Mike on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 2 2015 6:38PM
The car was picked up the night before the scheduled date based on a change requested by the driver who could find reasonable accommodations. The driver was very thorough, courteous and professional. He made sure I understood everything he was doing as we examined the card for dings, dents, scratches, etc. The car was delivered to my wife at her work of place a day earlier than the estimated time which was fantastic. She also reported that the driver was courteous and professional. I will admit to be skeptical about using a transport service after reading various reviews and stories. From the time I started the process until the car was delivered, I received excellent customer service. It felt like no-muss-no-fuss and the rate was very reasonable compared to other companies I investigated....[More]
By Dana W on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Mar 31 2015 10:14PM
I hired A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 pickup I bought on Ebay. I had lower and higher quotes from other shippers. I choose A1A because of the reviews I had read about them. This truck was shipped 1,700 miles from NY to me in Co. My truck arrived two days early from quote. Was I ever surprised. Joe and Frank pulled off the most pleasant and quick move I have ever had. The trucking company they set met with was so fast and polite. This by far was the best expirence I have had with a shipper, as I have done this four other times. Do yourself a favor and and get ahold of Frank or Joe. Thanks so very much guys. By the way, the truck beat the title that was sent certified mail. These guys are unreal. Thanks again. Chuck...[More]
By Chuck Hamm on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Mar 30 2015 2:14PM
Overall very pleased with the experiance. transporter was clean secure and very professional. Only critisism I had was the final price was not what I was quoted at first. I understand though there are extenuating circumstances with that so its ok....[More]
By charlie stebbins on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 12 2014 2:21PM
It went smoothly from oklahoma to florida with no problems. The actual price was quoted $100 more but it was still reasonable compare to other shipping companies but i do wish their quote is the same with actual prices so there is no surprises....[More]
By Ethel Leach on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 10:52PM
A1A was very easy to work with and provided excellent communication for pick-up and delivery time. I would not think twice about using them again for auto transportation....[More]
By Jeffrey bauer on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 5:26PM
This company did a great job of holding their commitments and communicating with me throughout the process. They picked up my vehicle late on a Monday night, that was outside my given time frame. This wasn't a real issue because things happen when your the last pickup of the day. ...[More]
By Malcolm on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 5:11PM
By Malcolm on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 5:11PM
I just wanted to say thank you for your great service. From day one your company was very understanding and accommodating with me. The driver was great and on time. A true professional even when having to deal with my ex-wife when she was cursing and being disrespectful towards him while trying to do his job. ...[More]
By Pedro Jaun Parrilla Soto on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 4:10PM
They were able to work with my schedule at the pickup and the delivery time which was important to me because of the inter state moving of our lives at the time....[More]
By kotamarti on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 9 2014 2:30PM
Had an issue with games played by a previous trucking company. I selected A1A Express from a Dealer referral and once they were involved every thing was smooth as silk. Quote was higher than first company but obviously you get what you pay for, if I was still with the cheap guys I probably still wouldn't have my car. One suggestion though is with GPS tracking it would have been interesting to watch it travel across the country to Seattle before final delivery....[More]
By Michael McInnes on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 9 2014 1:06AM
The only problem was the driver was not Born in America and was difficult to understand. Overall the experience was good....[More]
By Mike Seator on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 8 2014 7:47PM
It is very scary when a person plans to transport a $20,000 vehicle across country with someone you don't know, but when we met Steve Gual we were put at ease. He was an owner /driver of his own transport and was fantastic. He was friendly and efficient and kept in touch with our son as to when he would deliver the car. We couldn't be happier with the service and will use you again if need be....[More]
By Gloria Norris on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 8 2014 1:20PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Dec 8 2014 4:22PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
On time polite drivers kept me informed as they proceeded. Very helpfull when unloading car arrived in same condition as picked up....[More]
By Doug on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 3 2014 5:04PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Dec 8 2014 4:22PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
My experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping was excellent! I shipped my sons car to him from California to Indiana and the company was extremely professional from the 1st time I contacted them until the car was delivered to my son. The driver was also on time, honest and very easy to communicate with when we arranged for pick up and for delivery to my son. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend A!A Express Auto shipping and/or to use them again in the future!...[More]
By Susan on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 3 2014 2:28PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Dec 8 2014 4:22PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I truly cannot put into words how pleased I was with the entire experience with A1A from start to finish. As a first time customer I was very nervous as I was shipping my "baby" (2014 Chevy Malibu). My angst and nervousness quickly dissipated when I spoke with Frank from A1A. I spoke to him in great length about how the process works and he responded to all my inquiries thoroughly so well that by the time I got off the phone I felt so at ease that I was for sure in good hands. I also would be remissed if I didn't acknowledge his patience I had him on the phone for like 20 minutes lol and he treated me with the utmost respect and understanding. That is truly the definition of CUSTOMER SERVICE! My confidence did not waver as a carrier was located for me and I then spoke with Joe with the dispatch department at A1A. He too was very courteous and asked me how my day was going before he even got into the details of my shipment. I was explained earlier by Frank who placed my order, that the price can fluctuate in the range of 25-50 dollars so I was expecting the worst. To my surprise the price only increased by $25 dollars. You can tell that this company truly cares about their clients, Joe applied a $50 VISA credit to my order to keep me below what the particular carrier was looking for! The transport company A1A located for me was both professional and courteous! Along with that the process was VERY efficient my car came from TX to NJ in 5 days with my baby in the same condition it left. I am one who does a lot of traveling myself and because of time constraints I looked for a transport company. Well I can honestly say the next time I need to move a car I will not be traveling, I will leave it in the good hands of A1A. THANK YOU Frank! THANK YOU Joe! THANK YOU A1A!!!!!! This is not the last you will hear from me :-)...[More]
By Henry on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 3 2014 10:36AM
A1A posted this job for a week with no results. Went with another company who immediately picked up car. Was told by Joe at the beginning the credit card would not be charged unless they found a driver and we agreed on a price. After I signed a cancellation the next day I had a $50 debt on my card. Called A1A and during my conversation with Joe he either hung up on me or we were disconnected. Called back and left message to call back which they never did. Beware, once this company has your credit card number, you could be in for trouble. I am disputing the charge and they have nothing in writing which authorizes this fee. Do not give them your credit card number up front. ...[More]
By Tom Steitz on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Nov 24 2014 11:25PM
I had dealt with several different brokers and trucking companies to transport pickups and this outfit is the best. They are always reachable at the office and quick to return calls about the job in progress. More discerning about who does the actual hauling and tough to beat on price....[More]
By mark on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 3 2014 4:08PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
A1A picked up the vehicle and delivered it as planned. No magic tricks just good service.The vehicle was not damaged and the driver was professional both on the phone and in person. ...[More]
By Craig Tucker on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 2 2014 10:05PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The actual cost of transporting the vehicle was $200 more than first agreed to but I had already arrived at destination so pretty much had to agree to higher cost....[More]
By David Cage on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 20 2014 11:15AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
We had never had cars transported before and the first thing you find when you start looking at company reviews is the horror stories. Honestly even after choosing A1A I was apprehensive, not because of anything they had done or said but just the whole process. As soon as the driver showed up though I felt much better. The driver top loaded both of our cars all the way up front so there was a lot of shuffling that needed to happen and you could tell the driver had been doing this a long time. He explained that he was loading my cars up front because they would be the last off once he arrived in Florida. Before leaving he told us that he had one more car to pick up and that he would start towards Florida the next morning (Monday) and we could expect our cars sometime Wednesday afternoon. And that's exactly the way it went. The cars arrived in the same condition they left in with absolutely no issues anywhere in the process....[More]
By Clyde Profitt on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 19 2014 9:21PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
Previous 1 2