View 151,216 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 15
I had dealt with several different brokers and trucking companies to transport pickups and this outfit is the best. They are always reachable at the office and quick to return calls about the job in progress. More discerning about who does the actual hauling and tough to beat on price....[More]
By mark on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 3 2014 4:08PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
A1A picked up the vehicle and delivered it as planned. No magic tricks just good service.The vehicle was not damaged and the driver was professional both on the phone and in person. ...[More]
By Craig Tucker on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 2 2014 10:05PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The actual cost of transporting the vehicle was $200 more than first agreed to but I had already arrived at destination so pretty much had to agree to higher cost....[More]
By David Cage on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 20 2014 11:15AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
We had never had cars transported before and the first thing you find when you start looking at company reviews is the horror stories. Honestly even after choosing A1A I was apprehensive, not because of anything they had done or said but just the whole process. As soon as the driver showed up though I felt much better. The driver top loaded both of our cars all the way up front so there was a lot of shuffling that needed to happen and you could tell the driver had been doing this a long time. He explained that he was loading my cars up front because they would be the last off once he arrived in Florida. Before leaving he told us that he had one more car to pick up and that he would start towards Florida the next morning (Monday) and we could expect our cars sometime Wednesday afternoon. And that's exactly the way it went. The cars arrived in the same condition they left in with absolutely no issues anywhere in the process....[More]
By Clyde Profitt on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 19 2014 9:21PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Excellent experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping. Pickup and delivery were on time. Driver and dispatcher were very reliable and easy to contact....[More]
By Mary on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 19 2014 7:44PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
We had a hard date that the car could not be delived prior to. Pick-up was eventually scheduled which delayed the delivery date beyon this date. The final price was $100 more than originally quoted. ...[More]
By David C. on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 19 2014 1:45PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:50PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
These guys are the definition of customer service. Right from the time I picked the phone to make an inquiry to the very day my car was delivered, I was all smiles. It has been my 2nd time dealing with A1A and I am glad I did, the drivers are so polite and professional you will think they are not from this world. Very nice, soft spoken guys and they care about your cargo. If there was anything like a 10 star, I will give these guys, here you go * * * * * * * * * * KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!...[More]
By Eli on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 29 2014 10:17AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I chose A1A because the quote was the lowest; $750 for transport from CA to LA. The delivery was prompt i.e., as indicated prior to transport. I recommend this Co. as a broker for Auto transport....[More]
By paul caropino on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 27 2014 10:15PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
This was my first time shipping a car. A1A Express was the 2nd cheap price I got to ship my boyfriend's car (Chrysler 300) from FL to MA. At first, I was not sure if I should do it with them or not because I didn't trust the reviews that people posted and I also found the price kind of cheap to get good service. I can say A1A Express did wonderful from customer service agent to the driver. After I called them for the quote, it took me a day for them to schedule a pickup. The driver was a little late, but I understood the fact that he had to pick up other cars and I wouldn't expect him to be speeding just to get my car on time. The driver was very nice, too bad I forgot his name. He explained everything to me and with the weather condition, he was able to give me an approximate time. 3 days later my boyfriend got his car with no scratch and nothing was missing or broken. When I was worried, I called customer service and there was always someone there to talk to me about the status of the shipping. I mean that was my first experience doing that and I'm glad I did it with A1A Express. There's no need to even try another company next time if I need to ship a car. I encourage anyone to use A1A Express. Thanks again to the A1A Express Crew. You guys ROCK!!! ...[More]
By Mitsy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 27 2014 8:50PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Everything A!A said would happen took place as scheduled. The only surprise was the 1/2 day notice of the pickup . We were able to meet it but expected more like 1 day's notice. This was not a major issue. The trucking firm was very communicative and the driver was pleasant. Everything went as scheduled. The car arrived in the same condition it was in when it was picked up. They were not the lowest price for this transport but came across as professional and knowledgeable....[More]
By Don on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 26 2014 10:28PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Choosing a carrier is a daunting task. A1A is an honest broker. They had a truck lined up before I was even ready to transport. I had a showroom condition car to transport and the driver used not only took very good care of the car, but covered 900 miles and had it to me in less than 2 days. Regardless of broker choice, be sure to nail down a price clearly spelled out (broker fee & carrier fee) before agreeing to a contract bc I dealt with some shady brokers before finding A1A. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Doug on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 26 2014 1:22PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The overall process took longer than expected due to the location of the vehicle. The vehicle was delivered and nothing else bad happened....[More]
By LIANG C LEE on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 24 2014 4:40PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The whole process was very smooth from beginning to end. We were a bit reluctant after reading some of the negative reviews on this company however it turns out you can't please everybody even when you follow the book like A1A does. Our quote did come out about $25 higher than the original quote however A1A called us and explained it to us and made sure we were ok with it before they charged us anything, unlike other companies who wanted to charge us a deposit before the even had a time schedule. A1A is actually one of the few companies that have a hold queue and they are always there M-F 9-6 because we called them several times through this process and someone always answered once we called after hours and left a vm and they called us back the very next morning. Excellent company will recommend to everyone and don't listen to the haters some people just love to complain. ...[More]
By Kristina B on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Nov 7 2013 5:12PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I researched extensively before making my decision to contract with Joe at A1A. I read horror story after horror story ( the reviews without the green dots ) and was very uncomfortable making my decision. I expressed my concerns and the negative reviews I had read with Joe at A1A - he said John as you know a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Joe - you couldn't have spoken truer words. Let me start by saying the only telephone calls made to me originating from A1A were made before the sale was closed. My truck was scheduled to be loaded on Sept 15, 2013 and delivered to my new home in California on the 19th of September. The driver arrived on the morning of the 18th to load my truck on the hauler. During the 2 1/2 days my truck had not been picked up, I am calling Joe who is promising me over the phone that he will look in to the situation and escalate to a supervisor. I called Rome, the dispatcher at Prestige Carriers at Joe's behest on the 21st of Sept (Sat morning) to find out when I might expect my truck. I was told by a female who answered the telephone my truck would arrive on Monday the 23rd and to have $900 in cash money order etc ready to give to the driver. My truck was demolished along with the other vehicles on the hauler on September 19, 2013 on I-8 mm133 near Gila Bend, AZ. Monday afternoon - no word on when my truck will arrive. I call Joe. I'll escalate this to my supervisor. So I call Rome again and he says 'yeah John - we're really sorry about your truck. Go rent yourself a car'. I asked Rome what he was talking about. Rome said 'has the broker not called you yet?'. No - they have not. I called Joe who apologized that 'your vehicle has been totaled'. This was Monday morning Sept 23, 2013 Today is October 7 now. I have still ever yet to hear from A1A or Prestige Carriers or from their insurance carriers. The details of the accident I know only because I called the AZ DPS twho found the accident info to send me including the tow lot in Buckeye, AZ. Neither A1A nor Prestige Carriers with whom A1A trusts as one of their best vendor partners have ever called me proactively. I cannot recommend this company but can recommend you go look for someone else. The odds are heavily in favor of a vehicle being delivered without incident - vehicles are transported everyday without incident. Good reviews are awesome.Especially when they have little green dots beside them. What I think really matters is how a company handles adversity when it does happen. ...[More]
By John Gibbons on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Nov 7 2013 3:38PM
I was quoted $600 on shipping and they avoid your phone calls until the last minute (you can reach them if you block your caller ID), then raised the quote to $700, because by this time, it's too late for you to find another carrier. They were also 3 days late with the delivery of my car and I had to rent a car, costing me more money. In their terms of service, it states that prices can fluctuate $25-$50...$100 is not in that fluctuation range. I then changed the invoice sent to me and signed it as $650, but they altered the invoice with photoshop or whatever before ever notifying me. Frank Tahari actually called me and tried to intimidate me by demanding that I don't try to not pay him. So in conclusion, 1) They ripped me off and stole $100 from me; 2) They have the worst service that I have ever experienced....[More]
By John on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Nov 6 2013 6:42PM