View 166,910 Reviews on 3,779 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 3
Reviews 1-25 of 64
I was very pleased with the service I received from A1A Express Auto Shipping. My car was delivered ahead of schedule and the transaction went very smoothly. Even though the price was increased slightly, it was still lower than other competitors....[More]
By Joanne Winterberg on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC about 11 Hours Ago
From pickup to drop off. Perfect. Frank returned my calls. Professional. Contracted price never changed. Sergio picked up ontime and delivered 3,000mi a day early. Whats not to like? I will use A1A again. Thanks guys. ...[More]
By Cindy B on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 17 2015 1:13PM
A1A Express Auto Shipping was very helpful and very courteous to us. They explained the entire process to us and provided a solid estimate and delivery schedule. We met the actual truck driver and were pleased with them as well. I would recommend A1A Express Auto Shipping to anyone looking to have their car transported long distances at a fair price and arrive in great condition. Well done to A1A Express Auto Shipping and Ramaz Trans Company!...[More]
By RICARDO on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 16 2015 6:28PM
I chose A1A Express as their quote was the lowest. The actual shipping charge was $300 more than originally quoted, nearly a 140% increase. But the truck arrived without issue. Just would have appreciated a better original quote. They told me the quote was too old...but it was less than 24 hours from the time I got the quote to the time I placed the order...Overall the charge to ship the truck was in line with most of the higher quotes I had gotten. But I had chosen them because they were the lowest, and it didn't end up that way....[More]
By Janet Lynch on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 15 2015 11:04PM
By Janet Lynch on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 15 2015 5:33PM
Timely, efficient, driver was great. The quoting process was effective, but price did change by $50-$75 when the trip was actually booked. Nevertheless, price was fair and competitive with other quotes. Car arrived with no problems and in perfect condition....[More]
By Greg M on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 15 2015 4:11PM
I had originally went with Mercury auto transport and had given them a 3 week window for my estimated pickup dates and I was flexible on the date too... Mercury auto transport raised my original quoted price $200.00 3 days before my scheduled pick up figuring I would be in a jam. I called A1A on Friday and they had my vehicle picked up on that Tuesday, and for less than what I was getting ripped off with by Mercury auto transport..l I am VERY PLEASED WITH A1A and I would definitely recommend them and use them in the future... My car arrived just the way it went on the trailer.. Five stars from me..... ...[More]
By Joe on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 15 2015 2:40AM
A1A Express Auto Shipping was the easiest and best part of our move from Ohio to Arizona. We had the nicest driver, Travis, with BullDog Trucking. He picked our car up from our neighbors and accomodated them so they were pleased to help us out. Our car arrived exactly on time, with an advance call to let us know he was near us. Travis had the car unloaded and at our door before we even noticed he was here. He was pleasant and very respectful. All in all, the whole experience was just as promised with no exception. We would use A1A again in a heartbeat!...[More]
By Joyce North on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 14 2015 5:17PM
Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. Not only did they increase the price at the last possible minute by $100 but Frank, his boss (I did not get his name) and the billing contact were the rudest people I have ever spoken with. Completely deceiving in their businesses practices and the rudest people I have ever dealt with! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....[More]
By Kerri on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 14 2015 1:51PM
In an industry that lacks cohesiveness, A1A did a great job organizing and communicating my needs and expectations. They are well versed in what they do, and they responded to my inquiries in a timely manner. I've had experiences with other car transport companies. Most of which led to me taking my business elsewhere, but I would gladly call upon A1A to ship my car again....[More]
By J. Hester on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 13 2015 6:55PM
My experience with this company was overall very postitve. We had a few glitches as picking up the car however I did not mind. Everything worked out very well. I would definitely ship with this company again if I was in need of my car being moved. Carlos made me feel very comfortable with giving him the keys to my car. The service was great carlos was great, and price wise was great as well. Very much recommend. ...[More]
By miyah on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 13 2015 5:08PM
I am happy with this service. Price is cheaper to transport. Tracking is easy we get message. Tuck driver updates the status. They kept my car in yard until i come and pick. It was helped me to come to my place after some time and pick my car....[More]
By Lokesh Mungalari Umapathi on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 10 2015 4:25PM
Everything was fine except the fact that it was picked up a bit late and the driver never called to say he would be arriving late otherwise everything was fine. The driver was a great guy and very helpful for my daughter....[More]
By Suzanne B Murphy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 9 2015 5:08PM
By Suzanne B Murphy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 9 2015 5:08PM
A1A was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. As this was my first experience in transporting a car cross country, I was definitely concerned. from the start the customer service rep explained the whole process, provided a fair price and informed me of all the contact numbers for the trip. The driver was very courteous and kept me informed as to a time on when to expect pick-up which went smoothly and explain the window when to vehicle would arrive. the driver was able to call me ahead of delivery and schedule a place to meet within a couple of blocks of the car's destination( Our street was on a dead-end I know the truck couldn't go there). the solution worked well for all. Except for the fact the car needed a bath after a cross country journey, we couldn't have been more pleased with the whole process start to finish provided by A1A. We would not hesitate to use again and highly recommend to any looking to transport their vehicle. Thanks A1A. Sincerely, Mark ...[More]
By Mark on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 9 2015 12:41AM
Frank made the booking process quick and easy. I scheduled my vehicle to be picked up almost a month in advance, and was told it would be picked up within seven days of my first available date. Sure enough 4 days from my first available date my vehicle was picked up on its way. The carrier driver estimated about 8 days for delivery and called a day early to let me know he was going to be early. If you need to move across the country, I stongly recommend flying and letting A1 take care of your car or truck. ...[More]
By Brian on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 8 2015 10:36PM
I received an initial online quote of $775 to ship my car from Boston to Minneapolis. When the dispatcher (Alec) called to schedule a pick up time, he raised the price by $150 (total of $925). I said I was not prepared to pay that price, and would look around for other options. He then started to personally insult me, accused me of wasting his time, and when I gave a little push back about poor customer service, literally swore at me and called me various names I will not put in print. This was the second company that treated me like this. Apparently, car shipping is a business that uses very hard-sell tactics and really doesn't care about customers....[More]
By Michael on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 5 2015 8:14PM
They quoted me $825, then charged me $950 at the last min. Then they quoted me 7 days and delivered it in 9. Horrible and rude! DO NOT USE THEM!!!!...[More]
By Niki on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 27 2015 8:10AM
I would use this company again. The truck and the carrier came right on time. The truck and the carrier were both brand new. The driver was very friendly and made me feel like the car was in good hands. The car arrived on time and was delivered as we were told it would be and it was in the same condition as it left Miami. ...[More]
By Kathy D. on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 26 2015 2:31AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:50AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I contracted A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a car I bought for my son for his 17th birthday the day before pick up Frank contacted me letting me know that the the first quote I was given would be higher then expected which was ok but I was at work and told him I would have to call him back then he says no your not going to call back your going to check around look for a better deal and go with that one with a rude tone I told him that wasn't the case but his tone would make me change my mind about doing Business with that company then goes in on how he's tired of babying customers and how customers aren't always right then he hangs up I call back to complain with customer service and he answers I told him I wanted to cancel the order he told me he would have to email me a form to cancel by this time I'm angry so I said never mind I will take care of my credit card and he says right that's what Black people do give credit cards with no Money on them so by this point I get off the phone with this idiot call from a different number to complain so I wouldn't get him and contacted Joe the person I originally placed the order with to cancel and make a complaint my experience with this company was horrible BUYER BEWARE...[More]
By D.Moten on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 25 2015 9:06PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:49AM
....[More]
Excellent service! Met all of my needs on short notice and the driver was able to meet me on location. Highly recommend! ...[More]
By Elobuike on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 23 2015 7:08PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:50AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Driver very helpful in picking the car up and delivering it in New York. Driver called in advance so there was no waiting around. Driver was very helpful to my daughter-in-law in arranging a convenient place to meet to pick up the car as their street was too narrow for the transport truck. Very pleased with overall service. ...[More]
By Tom on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 23 2015 4:58PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:50AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Good service-reasonably priced. Delivery was on-time to early. I would use again if I needed an auto transport service. ...[More]
By Ron Kelly on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 22 2015 11:00AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:50AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
It was a great experience working with A1A. Will like to ship my car with them again if I will have to....[More]
By A1A customer on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 20 2015 8:22PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:51AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Overall good experience would absolutly use again. Driver arrived relatively on time and loaded and secured the vehicle in a timely manner. Vehicle arrived close to the estimated time intact and without damage. ...[More]
By Jason Roach on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 19 2015 8:26PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:51AM
Previous 1 2 3