View 144,422 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 Next
Page 1 of 2
Reviews 1-25 of 41
I bought a Chevrolet volt in Michigan and had it shipped to me in Washington state. I contacted many auto moving companies and the service and honesty...[More]
By Mark Lamden on United Road on Jul 15 2014 12:48PM
We gave them over 10 days to book a driver like they said they would. They asked us for more money after the 12-13 day to make it more appealing to m...[More]
By vince q on United Road on Jul 10 2014 12:41PM
The transport of our car from Indianapolis to Southern California went very smoothly. I researched several companies and chose United Road for their ...[More]
By Melanie on United Road on Jul 2 2014 10:45AM
I used United Road to transport my car from Portland Oregon to Syracuse New York and a year later I used United Road again to transport my car from Sy...[More]
By Mary Huston on United Road on Jun 29 2014 12:36AM
Excellent company and great people! Loretta Gage was spectacular as she did a great job with arranging and following thru all the way to delivery. Th...[More]
By Uday Doctor on United Road on Jun 27 2014 6:57PM
Truck was delivered on time and communication was excellent all along the way. Setting up the order was easy and the staff at United Road made this a...[More]
By T. McDonnell on United Road on Jun 27 2014 7:53AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 27 2014 2:26PM
Thank you for your feedback and your business! Much appreciated ...[More]
Terrific, no improvement needed, I am very pleased with the transport & the customer service, be proud you did good....[More]
By Mya Solow on United Road on Jun 26 2014 7:44PM
The transport operator showed up right on time, first thing in the morning. Out of there very quickly. Handled the truck with great care especially wi...[More]
By Stephen Massingale on United Road on Jun 26 2014 2:22PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 27 2014 2:26PM
Thank you Stephen for your positive feedback. We appreciate your buisness!...[More]
By now I think that this is a typical story: offer fairly low price and promise you all kind of service. Then turns out that they cannot really fin...[More]
By Vadim on United Road on Jun 26 2014 12:45PM
The car was shipped on time that is not my issue. My problem was the big gauge and dent that was on the upper topside of front my quarter panel. I ...[More]
By Jon L on United Road on Jun 19 2014 7:58PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:41AM
Jon submitted a transportation damage claim to United Road for a 2004 Porsche vehicle. After a thorogh review and investigation of the claim was ...[More]
I made my first internet / interstate purchase and transfer of a vehicle in June. My greatest concern about this purchase was selecting a dependable...[More]
By mike tiller on United Road on Jun 8 2014 3:01AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:41AM
Thank you Mike for the positive review, we appreciate your business....[More]
Car was picked up with two hops with the intention that from New Jersy it can be delivered fast. It took almost a week to assign driver at new jers...[More]
By Venkat K on United Road on May 19 2014 1:33PM
We went with this transport company because the cost of shipping the vehicle was well below any other quotes we received from other companies. Their ...[More]
By Lynn Mitchell on United Road on Apr 30 2014 11:45AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:42AM
Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated. ...[More]
overall, I would use United Road again. they were prompt in getting back to my questions and the two cars I transported arrived at the destination in ...[More]
By MK on United Road on Apr 2 2014 3:12PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 11:07AM
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business...[More]
When Shipping your Classic Car forget the rest and use the best United Road. Valarie was great to deal with and Honest too. My driver Daniel was ve...[More]
By Phil Collins on United Road on Mar 27 2014 9:34AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 11:09AM
Phil, thank you for your business, glad to here we met your expectations that you deserve. ...[More]
Thanks for great communication between EJ and the team. Order was activated on the 7th, vehicle picked up on the 12th, and delivered on the 19th: ...[More]
By Ronnie on United Road on Mar 25 2014 5:32PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:44AM
Ronnie, it is nice to hear that you were pleased with your service with United Road. We look forward to serving your transportation needs in the f...[More]
I placed an order with Autolog to transport my car from Rockville, MD to Boise, ID. My car was delivered at 1 AM with a burnt clutch. The truck driver...[More]
By Diana on United Road on Mar 23 2014 1:33PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:32AM
We regret that Diana was not satisfied with the outcome of the claim that was filed. The vehicle that was transported is 12 years old Therefore the i...[More]
after purchasing a vehicle in the state of California I found United Road online and after talking to one of their representatives I felt very comfort...[More]
By Michael Penoyer on United Road on Feb 28 2014 4:41PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:43AM
Thank you Michael for your business and positive feedback. We look forward to serving your transport needs in the future. ...[More]
United Road was fast and friendly. The customer service was excellent and efficient. All drivers and representatives were extremely professional....[More]
By Mr.Stull on United Road on Feb 26 2014 3:39PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:42AM
Thank you Mr. Stull, we appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
My first time shipping a car. Bought this roadster from a private party just at the beginning of the auction season. I was expecting some delays beca...[More]
By Karl on United Road on Feb 10 2014 3:08PM
The person who delivered our truck was extra careful and I could tell really cared! I was worried up front before I knew how the experience would go....[More]
By Deena on United Road on Feb 5 2014 9:21PM
I am very happy with my transport service. I was orginally quoted 7 days but prior to pickup I was advised it was 3 days for delivery. My truck was de...[More]
By Thomas on United Road on Feb 5 2014 11:22AM
The first carrier they lined up had an issue with his truck, but they informed me of it before he had an opportunity to pick up the vehicle and assign...[More]
By Jason on United Road on Jan 28 2014 10:48AM
The vehicle was delivered at night on a very cold, windy and ice covered night. The transport driver did an outstanding job of unloading and moving v...[More]
By Jerry Hudson on United Road on Jan 15 2014 8:46AM
I have only two things to complain about. First, when the car arrived it was extremely dirty. Was not able to inspect thoroughly because of how ...[More]
By Nick C. on United Road on Dec 16 2013 9:22AM
From initial quote with Lou to follow up and completion with Valerie, United Road was quick knowledgeable and professional. Driver did great job gett...[More]
By Oscar on United Road on Dec 11 2013 7:07PM
Excellent service! Very pleased! Another happy customer! I will definitely use United Road Services in the future if I need to transport a car. In ...[More]
By M Liberty on United Road on Nov 30 2013 10:59PM
Our Porsche 944S2 arrived this evening as promised, just one day after certified availability. Tiffany, you are indeed a miracle worker. The tra...[More]
By Len Gawron on United Road on Nov 27 2013 12:13PM
Excellent communication from start to finish. Both cars arrived in the same condition as when I left them. Drivers could not get semi on to my street ...[More]
By Brian P on United Road on Nov 20 2013 8:25PM
United Road was excellent in all aspects of the move. The quote was fair, the process was well coordinated, and completed on a timely basis. The car a...[More]
By Charlie Bumb on United Road on Nov 19 2013 12:03PM
Went with the low quote, 300 mile trip straight down highway 70, what could be easier. I was told the car would be picked up on a Thursday and delive...[More]
By Tom Briner on United Road on Nov 5 2013 8:50PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 11 2013 12:28PM
We regret this missed opportunity to give Mr. Briner an enjoyable experience while transporting his vehicle with United Road. While we disagree with ...[More]
I got quotes from other companies that were comparable, but then checked reviews on these companies. I wasn't pleased with their reviews at all so the...[More]
By phil burnside on United Road on Oct 28 2013 7:21PM
I couldn't believe how quick my truck arrived. I was pleasantly surprised. The battery was dead (bad battery, my fault) and the drivers unloaded my tr...[More]
By Adam Bair on United Road on Oct 16 2013 12:07PM
Am an international auto trader in Lagos Nigeria, with United Road am very secure and comfortable. I do have the impression that wherever the vehicle...[More]
By Ologeh Otuke Charles on United Road on Oct 13 2013 2:39AM
I would forego asking for the money to repair scratches and dents, even though the car was cosmetically very close to perfect when it was driven onto ...[More]
By RF on United Road on Oct 12 2013 9:56AM
My vette was picked up and delivered early, so when I landed in So Cal my car was there 4 hours later instead of several days. The driver communica...[More]
By I McMillan on United Road on Oct 8 2013 7:36PM
Knowledgeable, very helpful and friendly. A pleasure to do business with, and would do so in the future. Highly recommended. Cost is below the competi...[More]
By robert rogers on United Road on Oct 7 2013 3:49PM
This was my first car shipping experience so in doing my homework I contacted a couple of auto dealers that I know and one of them has used many haule...[More]
By Steve on United Road on Sep 27 2013 3:08PM
I did a lot of research looking for a reputable company to transport my recent car purchase and found the overall reviews of United Road lead me to ca...[More]
By Al Shjarback on United Road on Aug 27 2013 4:31PM
My car was picked up and delivered early both ways. The driver was very professional and called me with updates. Ive shipped a lot of cars and These g...[More]
By Lee Elkinson on United Road on Aug 17 2013 10:36AM
United Road was very responsive to my request for transport of my MG even though it was a short distance away (3 hours). the online quote was more tha...[More]
By Terra Klein on United Road on Aug 4 2013 4:18PM