View 150,695 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,696th Review now!

Poster: David SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:9/1/2014 12:30:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship a Car Direct
Subject:Excellent Service from Emily
Review:Emily was helpful and made the moving experience pleasant. I was originally stressed from another transport company. She was HONEST which was the most important to me. Even though my vehicles came a week than my original date I didn't mind because she kept me up to date daily and inform me on what was going. If you're moving don't hesitate to call her 720-684-5603, she was like a lifesaver in this process and going through Ship a Car Direct was worth the extra cost.

David S gave Ship a Car Direct a rating of: