View 151,277 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,278th Review now!

Poster: Mandy
Date:3/14/2014 8:19:00 PM
Reviewed:Shank Bros Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Fantastic Experience!
Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle, and John Shank of Shank Bros. was absolutely wonderful. He took the time to explain the process fully and answer all of my numerous questions. His communication was excellent and he stayed in touch with me every step of the way. He even let me know when other companies had posted my job to the load board without my consent. He brokered an excellent company to transport my new vehicle. At the time I was trying to get my vehicle moved the area it was coming from was getting pounded with snow storms and freezing temperatures, so it took a little longer than expected to get a company contracted to pick it up. It took about a week and a half from when I originally told him the car would be ready, which I thought was completely reasonable. He came in very close to the price he originally told me he thought he could get it moved for, much less than other companies told me it would cost. Because of the slight delay, he even WAIVED the broker fee! I can not say enough good things about John Shank and Shank Bros. and greatly appreciate their honesty and integrity! I will definitely be calling him if I ever need to move a vehicle again.

Mandy gave Shank Bros Auto Transport LLC a rating of: