View 152,569 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,570th Review now!

Poster:Gabrielle
Date:1/11/2010 7:16:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
Review:Well,
As a traveling sonographer, I had an assignment in California which was going to be a year in length. At a time where gas prices are HIGH and my lease milage was LOW, I needed a low cost way to ship the car from Florida to Cali. I got many quotes but this company had a fantastic price. After reading several reviews online and knowing they mostly ship all FL to CA vehicles....I knew I wanted to try them out. The guy booking the info was very educated and answered all questions in depth (as I was nervous due to having a BMW which is like a child to me). The car was picked up the day we discussed and delivered 6 days later. When my contract was up I used this company AGAIN to ship the car back to Florida. Same experience. Picked up on time and delivered in 4 days!!!! Well, 1 month ago (spur of the moment) I decided to take a perm position in California and needed my car to be picked up ASAP and shipped so that I would have it available as soon as I landed in CA. I booked on a Friday....car was picked up 4 days later on Tuesday. I flew to Cali on Thursday and my Friday early morning my car arrived safely. I will be using this company AGAIN in 2 weeks when my boyfriend moves to california. I cant say enough about how great this company is and I recommend anyone needing to ship a vehicle safely and securely to make these guys your #1 choice!! You will not be dissapointed.

Gabrielle gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: