View 150,559 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,560th Review now!

Poster:Jason E
Date:7/27/2009 11:58:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Fast and Honest
Review:I first requested an online quote. I then called up to verify that the quote was accurate, it was so low. I priced out hauling the vehicle with rented equipment. The price ended up being the same, with gas included, as if I did it myself. The vehicle I had hauled was my Grandfather's old '77 pickup truck. It has a snow plow on it. I was amazed at the price and the speed they worked. I paid a little more than I would have if the truck had no plow, new tires, etc. The sentimental value of the stupid truck was well worth the money laid out to have it hauled to us. The guy that dropped the vehicle off was a local which, to me, was an added bonus. I am very happy all the way around.

Jason E gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Origin:New York
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:New Hampshire