View 150,834 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,835th Review now!

Poster:Melissa Green
Date:7/25/2009 10:31:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: MY IMPRESSIVE EXPERIENCE
Review:I had accepted a new job in Utah and was moving from Virginia. I planned everything so carefully so I would be organized and prepared to start my employment with no issues. My new job required travel so I really needed my car to arrive timely and actually scheduled it to be in Utah before I actually arrived. I booked my auto Transport with National Auto Shipping out of Dania, FL and ended up waiting over 2 weeks for my car to be transported, then they called to tell me they couldnt do it after I had paid them in full AND signed a contract. I was in a HUGE PANIC plus I was renting a car for work which was an additional expense. I ask for a quote from ALL AMERICAN TRANSPORT COMPANY and I received a quote and a message from "Peter". I contacted Peter and ask him many direct questions about the delivery, quote, cost, carrier, driver...etc... HE WAS EXCELLENT! Everything he told me was truthful, honest and he took a serious interest in me and addressed all my concerns head-on. After my previous experience, I was a difficult person to deal with! Peter gave me the names of my dispatcher and told me my driver would be my contact after the order had been dispatched. THIS WAS ALL TRUE! My car was picked up earlier than expected and this driver actually picked up my car on a Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. and I was driving my car around Utah Friday evening at 7:00 p.m.! The driver had stayed in contact with me the whole time and arranged to drop the car off near the airport so I could return my rental at the same time....TALK ABOUT SERVICE! By the way, the car was a 2007 Cadillac CTS that was garage kept and still had the purchase tags hanging off the seats....I hardly drove this car and although it arrived in an open carrier it was in perfect condition (a little dirty- but it had rained)- My message to ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A VEHICLE TRANSPORT COMPANY- DONT WASTE TIME WITH ANYONE ESE...YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WILL GET! CALL PETER AT ALL AMERICAN TRANSPORT!

Melissa Green gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: