Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,263 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 720 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

BrokerInactive

Other Names:
(using this MC number)
Fairway Auto Transport Inc. |

Our employees have been in the auto transport business for many years servicing hundreds of customers and trying to satisfy everyone. The company's only quest is to get your move completed with as little stress as possible. Our staff will be very helpful during your move! KEEP IN MIND THAT A CONTRACT IS SENT TO EVERY CUSTOMER CONTAINING ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH SHOULD BE READ AS REQUESTED . Our company has a $170.00 brokerage fee added to the quote.
Have your own experience with Tristar Trucking to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject:These guys are Ripoffs/Scammers - Listed in Ripoff Reports.
    Review:Tristar quoted 525 Dollars for pickup of my 2004 Honda accourd on 02/17 from Bensalem,PA to Abilene,TX . I paid 175 Dollars upfront. Order was placed on 02/11. Car was picked up after repetitive call on 2/23. I has been told that Car is on truck but... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/19/2012 3:36:00 PM
    Subject:scam
    Review:They quoted a total delivered price and I contracted them for the job. When the car arrived the trucker would not release the car unless I paid another 175.00 above the contracted price. The trucker and I exchanged our contract info openly and came t... [ More ]
    Poster:beers
    Date:12/11/2011 11:00:00 PM
    Subject:Lied To, SCAM!!!
    Review:I called to get my car moved and was quoted a reasonable price to have it shipped to me. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time. However when the truck arrived with my car he wanted more money then i was listed in my contract!!! He wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Jones
    Date:8/23/2011 5:49:00 PM
    Subject:Tri Star
    Review:These guys are really good. I had no problems. They did what they said and were on time. I called them and ask for a quote to move my vehicle. They were prompt and got right back to me. We set a time and they were there when they said they would ... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnson
    Date:8/18/2011 1:12:00 PM
    Subject:UNETHICAL SCAM/SCARE TACTICS
    Review:TriStar used unethical scam/scare tactics to try and collect additional fees. We chose a standard pickup at $0 additional cost. The vehicle was picked up within 1 week (scheduled by TriStar) and delivered to us 2 days later. When the delivery was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack & Alice Everett
    Date:8/16/2011 12:36:00 PM
    Subject:PLEASE DO NOT USE Tristar Trucking for your car move
    Review:I was cheated into believing the car could be shipped to NJ for $700. After I submitted a request the Tristar sent me an e-mail claiming due to one client backed out of the deal it can offer me a better price. After negotiation, I got an e-mail fro... [ More ]
    Response:THE CUSTOMER HAS ALL THE INFORMATION FOR THE COMPANY, WE DID NOT EVEN MOVE HIS CAR, HE CANCELED AFTER THE TRUCK WAS ASSIGNED AND DID NOT WANT TO PAY THE BROKER FEE, EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW THAT IT WOULD BE DUE ON DELIVERY IN ADDITION TO THE QUOTED FEE. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wei Herr
    Date:7/28/2011 3:39:00 PM
    Subject:PLEASE DO NOT USE Tristar Trucking for your car move.
    Review:PLEASE DO NOT WORK WITH Tristar Trucking. It's nightmare to deal with them... Hi Mike, Thanks you for helping me get my car from Ohio to Texas. But for sure I did not like the price surprise. The guy who delivered the car needed me to pay $550... [ More ]
    Response:unfortunately the customer did not read the contract and did not want to pay the broker fee, even though right up at the top of transport reviews it indicates that there will be a 170.00 broker fee added to each and every order. As far as informing h... [ More ]
    Poster:Raj
    Date:7/28/2011 10:53:00 AM
    Subject:Another SCAM from Harvey
    Review:Read the other reviews and you will see the same MO! Harvey outright LIES to you. Quoting you a price and then he sends over the contract. I printed it out and read over EACH line. There were 2 areas of concern and one of them was line 15 which ta... [ More ]
    Response:The customer was fully aware of the possible additional charges, they chose to neglect it in the contract until it came to delivery. The broker fee of $170.00 appears in all contracts as an extra as well as other items. Why blame us for this cust... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura Kobar
    Date:7/17/2011 11:04:00 PM
    Subject:Outright Lie
    Review:I took a chance ordering a pick up of my vehicle with Tristar. I read the reviews and decided to hire them anyway because I was enticed by the $645 "total" fee. I became concerned after receiving the contract (which is only sent for review ... [ More ]
    Response:He never told us to keep the car, and in fact we could not, the trucker has the car and we have no control over him. The customer was only charged based on the contract we assume that after he thought it over the car was probably not worth the freigh... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Rowe
    Date:7/12/2011 9:08:00 PM
    Subject:Ripped off by hidden fees.
    Review:After a quote of $650.00 to move my car I was surprised to find out that I owed $725.00 upon delivery. I read the contract and questioned the added fees prior to agreeing to delivery. I was told that $475.00 would be my deliverables after paying th... [ More ]
    Response:This customer paid a fair correct and standard fee for his vehicle transport. If he took one of his many offers that he said he received, he would have lost his deposit and his car would still be sitting. We did a very good job transporting his vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Fightnphoto
    Date:7/8/2011 12:29:00 PM
    Subject:Thanks Mike Bell, Harvey and Sam
    Review:Mike Bell the logistics guy found a cancellation at a good price, Harvey (I think he is the VP) prepared the paperwork and Sam the dispatcher got my car from New York to LA at a very good price. I would recommend these guys and they seemed to work as... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Azaria
    Date:6/29/2011 9:19:00 PM
    Subject:SCAM from Tricking company (not Trucking!)
    Review:I’m just next victim of Harvey and Sam SCAM team. The same fraud: “One of our trucks had a cancelation and I can offer you a discount…” Finally they do not have any truck and ordered truck for price almost twice bigger than qu... [ More ]
    Response:How could anyone like this lie, the car was picked up within the timeframe of the service ordered standard service 10-15 day pickup, it was picked up 5 days after original requested pickup date. The additions were spelled out in the contract and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Vitally
    Date:6/22/2011 8:04:00 PM
    Subject:DO NOT USE! SCAMMERS!!!!!
    Review:Do not use these people. They are not honest. They gave us a quote of $460 TOTAL. They told me (repeatedly) in emails that the price WOULD NOT CHANGE. When I asked if there were any other charges that I could be charged, they said (in big, red le... [ More ]
    Response:The customer was fully aware of the contract and terms and conditions, she signed the contract and knew what she could expect. I guess that she has to complain since she agreed to the contract completely. [ view ]
    Poster:USAF Family
    Date:6/21/2011 12:55:00 PM
    Subject:Scam
    Review:I signrd a contract for delivery of my car for $1065. Without any forewarning at the final delivery the driver demanded an additional $510. I called Tri-Star and received no satisfaction. Stay away from these scammers. [ View ]
    Response:The customer was fully notified of any change on 6/15/2011, as per paragraph#15a of the contract and terms and conditions [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Ackerman
    Date:6/15/2011 10:43:00 AM
    Subject:Save your Time, Hassle, and Money!
    Review:It's obvious that I don't have to tell you what this review is going to say. I was also one of the ones “taken” for the scam these guys are running and was demanded over $300 more than the quoted price in the contract. Contract quote: $... [ More ]
    Response:I guess that we are not suppose to be paid, we should do it for nothing, just give the customer the name and telephone number of the trucker and then walk away. Customers like this are the scam, since they are fully aware that there will be a br... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:6/7/2011 4:19:00 PM
    Subject:Cheaters and Liars
    Review:I settled an order for transport of my car for $750 out of which I paid 175 as deposit and remaining $575 was due at delivery. After seven days of my desired date, I called company and they told me that my car will be picked up in the next coming day... [ More ]
    Response:this customer was given a credit for the full deposit, the customer was informed that the drivers all wanted more money, he agreed that it was ok and that he would pay it, when the drivers came he refused to give the car,. [ view ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:6/3/2011 2:02:00 AM
    Subject:DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR DEPOSIT!!!
    Review:Tristar is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. This is a long story, but I will try to be as concise as possible. In short, I gave them a $175 deposit for nothing. After being repeatedly lied to and receiving terrible customer service,... [ More ]
    Response:the customer could have canceled and received a full refund, we did call the customer and inform them that the trucker wanted more money, and that he should make a decision or we would continue to look for another trucker at a possible lower price, h... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Watts
    Date:6/2/2011 11:37:00 PM
    Subject:Please dont beleive tristar
    Review:I was given a quote of 480$ with a delivery of with in a week, tehy never even picked up my vehicle untill i forced them... i paid 175$ upfont and teh remaining was to be paid after deliver... they took 2 weeks to deliver for aound 8 days car was si... [ More ]
    Response:the customer asked for standard service and that is what he received, as far as the money it was only based on the contract which he signed and acknowledged fully. [ view ]
    Poster:Ramesh
    Date:6/2/2011 6:07:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.