View 162,970 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,971th Review now!

eShip

Time On Site:2 Years, 3 Months. Since 2/7/2013 11:20:00 AM
Other Names:
(using this MC number)
Auto Central Transport | Eship |

eShip Transport will never criticize our competitors; we would rather educate you on our services. We may not be the lowest price quote, we are not your most expensive price quote either, and we are in the middle. In the auto transport industry cheap quotes do not yield results. Eship Auto Trans , quotes your vehicle according to market value based on transport cost, fuel , tolls, and comparable vehicles moved within 50 miles of both your pick up delivery area, and what your designated route requires. When you choose the cheapest price quote, you expose yourself to the risk of hiring a less reputable carrier that may or may not have the proper Insurance, and risk your vehicle post for delivery on Central Dispatch for weeks before being picked up by a trucker, or worse never being assigned for pick up at all. Eventually the company you booked with calls and ask for additional money, so that they can get a trucker to deliver your vehicle. We understand and we are aware that this occurs all the time. It’s the classic bait and switch, they lure you with the lowest price, and don’t deliver, after weeks of trying to get your vehicle moved; they require you to pay more to get the job done. Eship Transport provides a 100% Customer satisfaction and a NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT REQUIRED, CALL NOW !
Have your own experience with eShip to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Next Reviews on eShip
    Subject:auto transport from GA, to CA 2500 plus miles
    Review:Dear Craig, E-Ship thank you so much sir for your total professionalism, with the transportation of our sons auto from Georgia to CA with me being a former NFL player, and now being an independent scout for the National Football League,, i did... [ More ]
    Poster:Stevie B
    Date:5/25/2015 8:36:00 AM
    Subject:car from florida to colorado
    Review:Craig at "eship transport" had a truck scheduled for pickup in just a couple of hours. We had been working with another company for a month and never got a truck scheduled. Plus it was less money. I would recommend Eship Transport to anyon... [ More ]
    Poster:Nona
    Date:5/23/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject:Trustworthy, Great Price & FAST!!!
    Review:Great experience from start to finish. Communications were great. Very responsive and excellent customer service. Delivery was super quick! Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:5/10/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject:satisfied
    Review:Mark Anthony was a real businessman and communicator. Mark Anthony was a real businessman and communicator. [ View ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 A Quote is Only an Offer Until a Driver has been Hired / Lock-in your dates & rates w/No upfront payment [ view ]
    Poster:Alighorban
    Date:5/4/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject:Motorcycle transport
    Review:Mark Anthony is a pleasure to do business with. He is honest and knowledgable, and responds in a timely fashion to inquiries no matter the detail. He has successfully arranged transportation for two of our cars, CA to VA, and most recently for our mo... [ More ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 Thank you 4 the opportunity 2 earn your business 5 out 5 Stars Transportreviews.com & A-Rated-BBB Mark Anthony @ eShiptransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:4/29/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Subject:Honda Civic pick up
    Review:My car was picked up and deliverd to my door steps with no problems very satisfied with the delivery [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshiptransport.com / 9548654615 / THIS REVIEW WAS NOT COMPENSATED AND WAS MISTAKE BY OSCAR , WE AT ESHIP DONT PAY FOR REVIEWS /You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sur... [ More ]
    Poster:Oscar marrufoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject:Great...
    Review:Great customer service. From the phone call to the very end. Mark Anthony is a very honest and sincere person. Definitely will work with him and the company in the future. [ View ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 Beware who you hire A quote is Only an Offer until a Driver has been Hired Lock-in your dates & rates w/No upfront payment Mark Anthony @ eShipTransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie P.
    Date:4/28/2015 5:50:00 AM
    Subject:Great job!
    Review:I'm happy to leave this review for the guys at eShip. They're were very straight forward and easy to deal with. Their rates were right in line, however, I didn't chose them based on cheap prices. I read all the positive reviews online, spoke with Cr... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshiptransport.com / 9548654615 / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Decker
    Date:4/24/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject:Good service
    Review:i am a pleased with Craig's service. The price was justified and the driver Paul allowed me to put some items in my rear seats too for carrying along. Overall a very good service. Will refer my friends and will use his service again if needed in f... [ More ]
    Poster:Saikat Mukherjee
    Date:4/24/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject:Great company to transport any vehicle at a reasonable price
    Review:I contacted quiet a few different shippers and the prices were all over the map. Craig gave me a fair price from the start and when I gave him a slightly better price he matched it without question. His communication was very good and his followup ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Schindler
    Date:3/19/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent Service
    Review:First off I would like to take the time to Thank Mark Anthony for his service to me, as you know as the public we do not ship cars everyday so it can be a challenging process finding a shipper. Well Mark called me up and I explained to him my situati... [ More ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn Carter
    Date:3/19/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject:Resourceful and Trustworthy
    Review:Mark Anthony provided exceptional service to not only quickly obtain a driver for my 2 cars, but to also develop a plan for several courses of action due to my time constraints. He was easy to work with and he is someone that can be trusted to do ALL... [ More ]
    Response:MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 It was a pleasure being able to rescue you at the last min and provide you with options leaving the Florida Keys. The fact that you sold the cars instead of transporting them was a smart financial move... [ More ]
    Poster:Dustin
    Date:3/18/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject:This is the Go To Company
    Review:Top notch... Truck was there as scheduled and vehicles delivered right on time... thanks Craig, excellent. Other companies would give no commitment but only gave vague windows.. screwing up my ability to plan. Ours apparently was not a popular route... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Aronoff
    Date:3/17/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject:Trustworthy! Will Only Use EShip!
    Review:I needed my car transferred from Atlanta to California. I got around 15 different auto transporter quotes. Every company had low stars and bad reviews except eship auto transport. I called Craig over 20 times with over 20 questions and he never chang... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamar
    Date:3/12/2015 2:37:00 AM
    Subject:MARC ANTHINY WAS GREAT, VERY CLEAR AND VERY HELPFUL
    Review:MARK GETS 5 STAR FOR HELPING ME WITH TRANSPORTING MY CAR. THEY SHIPPED MY VEHICLE FROM ILINOIS TO FLORIDA AND DID A GREAT JOB. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY. HE GETS A 5 STAR. [ View ]
    Response:markanthony@eshiptransport.com / 9543001550 / I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SEC... [ More ]
    Poster:CARMEN ROSAS
    Date:3/11/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject:My Shipment
    Review:Craig at eShip did a great job in getting this vehicle to my son. I needed it done from a remote location which is never "simple". They were pretty close in price differential from the original quote to the actual cost, but this was due t... [ More ]
    Poster:N/A
    Date:2/27/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Subject:Car Shipment
    Review:This was a great shipment. The pick-up was a little late but the car was delivered a day earlier than expected! I was completely shocked and definitely impressed! [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:2/26/2015 1:14:00 AM
    Subject:Would use again
    Review:The primary reason I chose eship is because I was not asked for a deposit before the pickup of the car. I paid when the vehicle was delivered to me. The pick up was on time and the delivery was early. Overall really pleased with eship's service, they... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember ,... [ More ]
    Poster:JordanC
    Date:2/12/2015 3:55:00 AM
    Subject:Communication
    Review:While working with eship and more specifically Craig Gigante I was very pleased with his professionalism and honesty. He was never pushy or annoying which I really appreciate! This is my first experience with shipping a vehicle but the price was wh... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / I do apologize for quick change , but the initial driver was tues wed or thurs ppickup and no room for friday as pu contact was leaving town , in fear of major issue arising I hired new driver who could guaran... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:2/7/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject:Shipping my car from Hawaii
    Review:Eship helped me get my car from Hawaii to Louisiana. The long ship time was mostly due to Matson shipping to Los Angeles from Honolulu. It only took 5 days to get to me once the car was off-loaded from the ship. Eship was always responsive to all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick S
    Date:2/3/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject:From Fl to mpls
    Review:A friend in Florida refered me to Craig. It was a 5 min phone conversation the next day my vehicle was picked up & delivered 1 day early ask the way to Minnesota. Called on Friday had my car on Monday. ABSOLUTLY THE BEST SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED I... [ More ]
    Poster:Haythem
    Date:1/27/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject:Texas to California
    Review:This is the second time I used eShip to transport my truck and they did an excellent job in meeting my requests and ensuring I had my truck transported on time. Craig is awesome to work with and he will be honest with you. The likelihood I would use ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Rose M.
    Date:1/27/2015 12:09:00 AM
    Subject:Great Company
    Review:Craig made this otherwise awful experience of getting two cars cross country. Had been lied to by many other companies previous to contacting him. I will definitely use him again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:1/24/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject:Great to deal with and fantastic service
    Review:Overall, I was very impressed with eShip transporters. They worked hard for me and scheduled my pick-up a day after the initial contact! My car arrived even earlier than anticipated and in perfect condition. They were very nice, helpful, and professi... [ More ]
    Poster:DBaldwin
    Date:1/23/2015 10:31:00 AM
    Subject:Excellent service - superfast delivery! Highly recommended.
    Review:I used eShip to ship my car from Ohio to Seattle after dealing unsuccessfully with four other movers. Craig was very helpful in making me aware of the whole process and also in setting the expectations. There was some delay in getting a driver/pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:Vishal
    Date:1/23/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject:Above Excellent
    Review:I was nervous transporting my car for the first time across country from Las Vegas to West Virginia. After talking to Craig from eShip, I knew everything would be great. Craig answered all questions asked and was very helpful and fast in finding us p... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... With my simple motto of being honest , and educating clients instead of selling a client like most try to do is #1 difference between ME and everyone else [ view ]
    Poster:Kylie
    Date:1/21/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject:Review of E-Ship
    Review:I asked on Monday, my car was picked up on Tuesday and delivered on Friday. A cross country transport from California to a remote town in Northern Michigan in the middle of winter snow storms. I am pleased and delighted. This experience was effortles... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Elizabeth , as I stated it wouldnt be easy , boy was I wrong , lol , glad all went so smooth and quick for you , enjoy your vehicle and your time in michigan . Keep us in mind on your next vehicles,... [ More ]
    Poster:Elisabeth Bulloch
    Date:1/10/2015 9:01:00 AM
    Subject:I recommend eShip
    Review:One of my friend recommended eShip to me since he shipped his SUV two weeks before my moving. I would definitely recommend eShip again to my friends because I had great experience with them. Craig was very professional and friendly. I'm an internatio... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... being always available for all clients is key in my business . You wont pay any deposit until drivers guaranteed , no cc needed to secure . Thanks again for using eship , I look forward to working with you in... [ More ]
    Poster:Yi Luo
    Date:12/29/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent Service Prompt delivery and very professional
    Review:I would recommend eShip to everyone to transfer your vehicle as I had a very pleasant experience in shipping my car. They were very professional and picked up my car on time (from NC - Saturday afternoon) and delivered well ahead of time(at Philadelp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay SivaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject:Awesome Experience
    Review:I was really nervous about moving an SUV from Washington to Wisconsin. I checked reviews, and found eShip to be highly rated, so I chose them for the job. The entire experience was perfect! You can call them 7 days a week, and a real person picks up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue Burrow
    Date:12/1/2014 6:40:00 AM
    Subject:55 chevy wagon
    Review:Booked, picked up, and delivered in less than 24 hrs. Very positive experience after two horrible ones with the same car from other companies. [ View ]
    Poster:tom crowley
    Date:11/22/2014 7:09:00 AM
    Subject:Vehicle transport
    Review:One if the best company's I have hired to do buisness with respectful courteous and kind they made this a smooth transaction from the first point of contact to the confirmation of pickup and calling along the way to set up a early arrival time great ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you for using me once again , you put my wrong direct line , 9548654615 is call or text anytime , keep your colleagues coming as well and we get all the cars there safe and sound . Look forward to worki... [ More ]
    Poster:Anil
    Date:11/20/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject:1956 Ford Crown Vitoria
    Review:Mark Anthony was extremely Professional,Courteous,Efficient! Strait to the Point No B S I will Use this Shipping Company/Agent in any and all of my Motor Vehicle Transportation. I am an avid Car Collector. Mark Anthony is the Best Agent I have experi... [ More ]
    Poster:R C Rogers
    Date:11/19/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject:Auto transport
    Review:After a no show by another company, EShip and specifically Mark Anthony responded to my request on U-ship. Mark Anthony stated he would be Superman and get it done, and he did. He had a shipper at my house in an hour (V&K Auto Transport), and mov... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna H
    Date:11/17/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject:would use again
    Review:Craig gives excellent up to date information. You can also contact him any time during the day on his cell and ask for anything. Good service. thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... I amlways avaialble after 5 and on weekends for all clients , and expalin and educate all , not sell fake number and not be able to get done, rather educate so you have this great experience you expect from e... [ More ]
    Poster:James G
    Date:11/17/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject:Shipment
    Review:Mark stayed on it until he found a ride for my vehicle, took longer than expected to get a pickup but not because he didn't try. I'd call him again if I need a ride. [ View ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:11/10/2014 7:23:00 AM
    Subject:First Timers
    Review:My wife and I had to use a vehicle carrier for the first time due to move to Connecticut from Tennessee. We had gone with one company only to find out they had switched companies on us and had raised the price, due to their not having a license to tr... [ More ]
    Poster:tim Corso
    Date:10/30/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject:Exotic Car Transported
    Review:I spoke with Broker in Florida. Having had some deceitful brokers earlier in the week, I was hesitant about starting over. Craig Gigante stated he would try and get me taken care of, no promises, that were undeliverable, and get the transportation ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Mike , a mans word is only as good as his reputation , here at eship I keep high standards and can work anyway to help my clients get what they are looking for with any time restraint you have . Cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Fagan
    Date:10/27/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject:to the rescue
    Review:Craig ...contacted me when he saw my car being ignored on the board. He stated it was being advertised so low no truckers were interested to come off the beaten track. I waited 3 more days with my large company with no satisfaction and then gave the ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Tom , as legit and honest company I can do anything to help you my customer feel comfortable, with our new program we now work direct with the drivers and take $0 deposit , and cod on delivery to driver . Lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Tblack
    Date:10/24/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject:Reliable, trustworthy transaction A+
    Review:Craig was able to find a transporter to deliver my BMW x5. The first transporter sat on the order for 13 days without providing a confirmed pickup date. Craig was able to find another company but to deliver to Montana rather than my home in Canada ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Being that they are trucks things do come up , but with my round clock availaibilty I can make any change and keep all transports moving and get done . Thank you for taking time to write review Terry [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:10/22/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject:Moving my car with eship
    Review:Craig and Eship did a good job moving my car from Chicago to Portland, OR. They are very professional and also they keep us well informed about all the aspects of moving our car. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you MR jaison for leaving me review . I am always avaialble 7 days a week to work with and help my clients w status or update needed [ view ]
    Poster:Jaison
    Date:10/20/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject:eship / Mark Anthony
    Review:Mark Anthony was very helpful in the entire process of getting a truck/driver for my car transported from Tenn. to Florida. Mark provided information on the broker process and provided updates as the desired ship date approached. Paul Harvey the ... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Its was indeed a pleasure working with you James and look forward to any referral or repeat business you can throw my way, would be greatly appreciated.................MA [ view ]
    Poster:James Greve
    Date:10/20/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject:Will DEFINITELY USE AGAIN
    Review:I moved from Philly to Texas....This was a last minute (1.5 months to move) change I had to do. So I didn't have alot of money saved up and no idea how much a move like this would cost me. I heard about eShip through the furniture/personals delivery ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... April , look forward to working with you again in the near future [ view ]
    Poster:April Landis
    Date:10/14/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject:Tesla nj to florida
    Review:The reputation for this kind of service is often about late pickups. My window was very tight; one day to pick up and delivery in a 36 hour period. E- ship did EXACTLY as promised and I was kep informed throughout. Craig is completely honest. Great... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Saul , amans word is all we have and as to many it doesnt matter to me and eship it matters alot . I look forward to working with you to get your new car shipped back and forth yearly . Glad you loc... [ More ]
    Poster:Saul
    Date:10/11/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject:subaru outback
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Good professional approach. Vehicle was picked on time and delivered on time. Driver of truck displayed experience and efficiency. My experience with this eship, using this type of service for the first time, gave m... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Hewitt
    Date:10/6/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject:ESHIP Auto Transport Co
    Review:Great transport co. Everything what it should be. They stayed in touch to make sure all went as planned for delivery of my 1966 Ford Mustang .I stayed in touch with Driver Justin before he did pick up & enroute for delivery to NY.Also had nice c... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 [ view ]
    Poster:David SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject:EShip Auto Trans
    Review:I called Mark Anthony on 9/30/2014 at 11:30 am after another carrier was unable to pick up my car and deliver it prior to 10/5 as promised. Whilst I was on the phone to eShip Auto Transport, Mark was on line setting up dispatch to pick up my car. T... [ More ]
    Poster:COLLEEN AHMED
    Date:10/1/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject:Excellent Service by Eship
    Review:Excellent Service by eShip. Thanks to Craig for arranging this. On time pickup and Delivery. Thank You! Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:sandeep
    Date:9/23/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject:Car Transport from NC to WA
    Review:Graig, the CEO of Eship Corp. was very helpful and professional. Although there was a problem with the pick-up, Craig made a practical and relatively easy alternative for pricking up the car. The car arrived in Washington earlier than expected in goo... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... As we all know all things do not always go as planned when dealing w real people and trucks , BUT with ESHIP our top notch round the clock customer service and many yrs of experience there is no obstacle that... [ More ]
    Poster:Arum Kandiah
    Date:9/23/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject:On time Great Job
    Review:Super Job very fast . I well uses these guys again on time a live person on the phone I had my durango with in 21 hours . Thanks again for your Help! Brian Ekdahl ... [ More ]
    Poster:PPS Security Brian