View 156,378 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,379th Review now!

View eShip's New Profile

eShip
YOUR ONLINE AUTO SHIPPING CENTER
TRANSPORT ANYWHERE IN US, HI, AND AK, FL 33076
Phone Number:954-865-4615 call or text ( Craig )
Secondary Phone Number:954 300 1550 call or text ( Mark Anthony)
Website:http://eshipautotrans.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 11 Months. Since 2/7/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Auto Central Transport |

Eship Auto Trans will never criticize our competitors; we would rather educate you on our services. We may not be the lowest price quote, we are not your most expensive price quote either . In the auto transport industry cheap quotes will not yield results. Eship Auto Trans , quotes your vehicle according to market value based on transport cost, fuel , tolls, and comparable vehicles moved within 50 miles of both your pick up delivery area, and what your designated route requires. When you choose the cheapest price quote, you expose yourself to the risk of hiring a less reputable carrier that may or may not have the proper Insurance, and risk your vehicle post for delivery on Central Dispatch for weeks before being picked up by a trucker, or worse never being assigned for pick up at all. Eventually the company you booked with calls and ask for additional money, so that they can get a trucker to deliver your vehicle. We understand and we are aware that this occurs all the time. It’s the classic bait and switch, they lure you with the lowest price, and don’t deliver, after weeks of trying to get your vehicle moved; they require you to pay more to get the job done. Eship Auto Trans provides a 100% Customer satisfaction and a NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT REQUIRED, CALL NOW
Have your own experience with eShip to share?

• Next Reviews on eShip
    Subject: From Fl to mpls
    Review:A friend in Florida refered me to Craig. It was a 5 min phone conversation the next day my vehicle was picked up & delivered 1 day early ask the way to Minnesota. Called on Friday had my car on Monday. ABSOLUTLY THE BEST SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED I... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com / 9548654615 / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Haythem
    Date:1/27/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to California
    Review:This is the second time I used eShip to transport my truck and they did an excellent job in meeting my requests and ensuring I had my truck transported on time. Craig is awesome to work with and he will be honest with you. The likelihood I would use ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER GUARANTEEING YOUR DATES AND RATES . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Rose M.
    Date:1/27/2015 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Craig made this otherwise awful experience of getting two cars cross country. Had been lied to by many other companies previous to contacting him. I will definitely use him again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:1/24/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great to deal with and fantastic service
    Review:Overall, I was very impressed with eShip transporters. They worked hard for me and scheduled my pick-up a day after the initial contact! My car arrived even earlier than anticipated and in perfect condition. They were very nice, helpful, and professi... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . And please remember , NEVER GIVE DEPOSIT UNTIL YOU KNOW DRIVER HAS SECURED YOUR ORDER . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review . [ view ]
    Poster:DBaldwin
    Date:1/23/2015 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service - superfast delivery! Highly recommended.
    Review:I used eShip to ship my car from Ohio to Seattle after dealing unsuccessfully with four other movers. Craig was very helpful in making me aware of the whole process and also in setting the expectations. There was some delay in getting a driver/pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:Vishal
    Date:1/23/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Above Excellent
    Review:I was nervous transporting my car for the first time across country from Las Vegas to West Virginia. After talking to Craig from eShip, I knew everything would be great. Craig answered all questions asked and was very helpful and fast in finding us p... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... With my simple motto of being honest , and educating clients instead of selling a client like most try to do is #1 difference between ME and everyone else [ view ]
    Poster:Kylie
    Date:1/21/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Review of E-Ship
    Review:I asked on Monday, my car was picked up on Tuesday and delivered on Friday. A cross country transport from California to a remote town in Northern Michigan in the middle of winter snow storms. I am pleased and delighted. This experience was effortles... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Elizabeth , as I stated it wouldnt be easy , boy was I wrong , lol , glad all went so smooth and quick for you , enjoy your vehicle and your time in michigan . Keep us in mind on your next vehicles, I know you will ! [ view ]
    Poster:Elisabeth Bulloch
    Date:1/10/2015 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: I recommend eShip
    Review:One of my friend recommended eShip to me since he shipped his SUV two weeks before my moving. I would definitely recommend eShip again to my friends because I had great experience with them. Craig was very professional and friendly. I'm an internatio... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... being always available for all clients is key in my business . You wont pay any deposit until drivers guaranteed , no cc needed to secure . Thanks again for using eship , I look forward to working with you in the future [ view ]
    Poster:Yi Luo
    Date:12/29/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Prompt delivery and very professional
    Review:I would recommend eShip to everyone to transfer your vehicle as I had a very pleasant experience in shipping my car. They were very professional and picked up my car on time (from NC - Saturday afternoon) and delivered well ahead of time(at Philadelp... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay SivaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience
    Review:I was really nervous about moving an SUV from Washington to Wisconsin. I checked reviews, and found eShip to be highly rated, so I chose them for the job. The entire experience was perfect! You can call them 7 days a week, and a real person picks up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue Burrow
    Date:12/1/2014 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: 55 chevy wagon
    Review:Booked, picked up, and delivered in less than 24 hrs. Very positive experience after two horrible ones with the same car from other companies. [ View ]
    Poster:tom crowley
    Date:11/22/2014 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:One if the best company's I have hired to do buisness with respectful courteous and kind they made this a smooth transaction from the first point of contact to the confirmation of pickup and calling along the way to set up a early arrival time great ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you for using me once again , you put my wrong direct line , 9548654615 is call or text anytime , keep your colleagues coming as well and we get all the cars there safe and sound . Look forward to working together again future [ view ]
    Poster:Anil
    Date:11/20/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: 1956 Ford Crown Vitoria
    Review:Mark Anthony was extremely Professional,Courteous,Efficient! Strait to the Point No B S I will Use this Shipping Company/Agent in any and all of my Motor Vehicle Transportation. I am an avid Car Collector. Mark Anthony is the Best Agent I have experi... [ More ]
    Poster:R C Rogers
    Date:11/19/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:After a no show by another company, EShip and specifically Mark Anthony responded to my request on U-ship. Mark Anthony stated he would be Superman and get it done, and he did. He had a shipper at my house in an hour (V&K Auto Transport), and mov... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna H
    Date:11/17/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:Craig gives excellent up to date information. You can also contact him any time during the day on his cell and ask for anything. Good service. thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... I amlways avaialble after 5 and on weekends for all clients , and expalin and educate all , not sell fake number and not be able to get done, rather educate so you have this great experience you expect from eship, thank you for choosing eship . call anytime and I can help [ view ]
    Poster:James G
    Date:11/17/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:Mark stayed on it until he found a ride for my vehicle, took longer than expected to get a pickup but not because he didn't try. I'd call him again if I need a ride. [ View ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:11/10/2014 7:23:00 AM
    Subject: First Timers
    Review:My wife and I had to use a vehicle carrier for the first time due to move to Connecticut from Tennessee. We had gone with one company only to find out they had switched companies on us and had raised the price, due to their not having a license to tr... [ More ]
    Poster:tim Corso
    Date:10/30/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Exotic Car Transported
    Review:I spoke with Broker in Florida. Having had some deceitful brokers earlier in the week, I was hesitant about starting over. Craig Gigante stated he would try and get me taken care of, no promises, that were undeliverable, and get the transportation ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Mike , a mans word is only as good as his reputation , here at eship I keep high standards and can work anyway to help my clients get what they are looking for with any time restraint you have . Call me on your next purchase and we ill get that done right from the start [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Fagan
    Date:10/27/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: to the rescue
    Review:Craig ...contacted me when he saw my car being ignored on the board. He stated it was being advertised so low no truckers were interested to come off the beaten track. I waited 3 more days with my large company with no satisfaction and then gave the ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Tom , as legit and honest company I can do anything to help you my customer feel comfortable, with our new program we now work direct with the drivers and take $0 deposit , and cod on delivery to driver . Look forward to working the next car direct with you and saving you time and headache of getting low balled online [ view ]
    Poster:Tblack
    Date:10/24/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, trustworthy transaction A+
    Review:Craig was able to find a transporter to deliver my BMW x5. The first transporter sat on the order for 13 days without providing a confirmed pickup date. Craig was able to find another company but to deliver to Montana rather than my home in Canada ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Being that they are trucks things do come up , but with my round clock availaibilty I can make any change and keep all transports moving and get done . Thank you for taking time to write review Terry [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:10/22/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my car with eship
    Review:Craig and Eship did a good job moving my car from Chicago to Portland, OR. They are very professional and also they keep us well informed about all the aspects of moving our car. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you MR jaison for leaving me review . I am always avaialble 7 days a week to work with and help my clients w status or update needed [ view ]
    Poster:Jaison
    Date:10/20/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: eship / Mark Anthony
    Review:Mark Anthony was very helpful in the entire process of getting a truck/driver for my car transported from Tenn. to Florida. Mark provided information on the broker process and provided updates as the desired ship date approached. Paul Harvey the ... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Its was indeed a pleasure working with you James and look forward to any referral or repeat business you can throw my way, would be greatly appreciated.................MA [ view ]
    Poster:James Greve
    Date:10/20/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Will DEFINITELY USE AGAIN
    Review:I moved from Philly to Texas....This was a last minute (1.5 months to move) change I had to do. So I didn't have alot of money saved up and no idea how much a move like this would cost me. I heard about eShip through the furniture/personals delivery ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... April , look forward to working with you again in the near future [ view ]
    Poster:April Landis
    Date:10/14/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Tesla nj to florida
    Review:The reputation for this kind of service is often about late pickups. My window was very tight; one day to pick up and delivery in a 36 hour period. E- ship did EXACTLY as promised and I was kep informed throughout. Craig is completely honest. Great... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Saul , amans word is all we have and as to many it doesnt matter to me and eship it matters alot . I look forward to working with you to get your new car shipped back and forth yearly . Glad you locked my number in and please text anytime when ready to go home [ view ]
    Poster:Saul
    Date:10/11/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: subaru outback
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Good professional approach. Vehicle was picked on time and delivered on time. Driver of truck displayed experience and efficiency. My experience with this eship, using this type of service for the first time, gave m... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Hewitt
    Date:10/6/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: ESHIP Auto Transport Co
    Review:Great transport co. Everything what it should be. They stayed in touch to make sure all went as planned for delivery of my 1966 Ford Mustang .I stayed in touch with Driver Justin before he did pick up & enroute for delivery to NY.Also had nice c... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 [ view ]
    Poster:David SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: EShip Auto Trans
    Review:I called Mark Anthony on 9/30/2014 at 11:30 am after another carrier was unable to pick up my car and deliver it prior to 10/5 as promised. Whilst I was on the phone to eShip Auto Transport, Mark was on line setting up dispatch to pick up my car. T... [ More ]
    Poster:COLLEEN AHMED
    Date:10/1/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service by Eship
    Review:Excellent Service by eShip. Thanks to Craig for arranging this. On time pickup and Delivery. Thank You! Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:sandeep
    Date:9/23/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from NC to WA
    Review:Graig, the CEO of Eship Corp. was very helpful and professional. Although there was a problem with the pick-up, Craig made a practical and relatively easy alternative for pricking up the car. The car arrived in Washington earlier than expected in goo... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... As we all know all things do not always go as planned when dealing w real people and trucks , BUT with ESHIP our top notch round the clock customer service and many yrs of experience there is no obstacle that I can not overcome . Good Luck up at your new job and look forward to helping you and your friends in near future [ view ]
    Poster:Arum Kandiah
    Date:9/23/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: On time Great Job
    Review:Super Job very fast . I well uses these guys again on time a live person on the phone I had my durango with in 21 hours . Thanks again for your Help! Brian Ekdahl ... [ More ]
    Poster:PPS Security Brian
    Date:9/23/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: taken advantage of
    Review:this company worked hard to get my pbusiness. I had a special emergency with my 14 yo son who is terminally ill. The van was picked up and promised to be delivered wednesday night, or at the very very latest thursday morning. its is 7 pm on friday ni... [ More ]
    Response:Let me first start off by saying the driver was stopped by the Department of Agriculture due to the customer having 2 oxygen tanks in the vehicle. The driver took as a favor and that favor caused him big fines. He also had 2 blowouts. The driver provided the customer with tire receipts for proof. Craig and the driver did everything in their power to deliver the vehicle on time but was 12 hours delayed. Craig was always available to the customer. Unfortunately you can never predict what might happen with the carriers (tire blowouts, mechanical, weather, traffic etc). Not every client is going to be happy and unfortunately Kerry is one. I wish her and her son the best of luck and sorry she feels that way about Eship. A refund was issued in full for the broker fee that was collected. Prior to delivery Craig found a website about her son. Craig also made a donation to his fund. Below is a link to the caring bridge website. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jackmccall [ view ]
    Poster:kerry mccall
    Date:9/19/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Marc Anthony was a great help
    Review:Marc Anthony was great, he was always available even on Saturday and Sunday when my vehicle was being delivered [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:9/15/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Review:Car delivered no damage ! contact with agent Craig Excellent . .............................................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615...This was not an easy car to get done , 19781 corvette , but as I told you I will hire and am picky to get you the right driver who can handle your BABY and get delivered on time , perfect condition that you expected . Look forwward to hearing from you on next car in Dec [ view ]
    Poster:carl
    Date:9/11/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Full Recommendation: Car Transport from west to east coast
    Review:I had wonderful experience with eship Corp while transporting my honda accord from west coast to east coast. My Car was delivered in 10 which includes 1 long weekend and 1 more weekend (5 days off). Contact person Craig was honest and responsible. H... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615...was a pleasure working with you as well , we will always answer our phones and help my clients 7 days a week , which could be important in this industry , so yes I go the extra mile and make myself always available [ view ]
    Poster:Chetan
    Date:9/11/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great company, love MarK Anthony
    Review:Mark Anthony is the man, really helped me out last minute. Care was taken and shipped on time. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmed EidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience!!
    Review: I strongly recommend to use Mark Anthony services. He is a very trustworthy person and he knows what he does. I shipped my car from California to Ohio state and he was always in touch to keep me updated. I can tell anyone who wants to ship a car fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Georgina
    Date:9/9/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Went Flawlessly
    Review:The process can be overwhelming once your information is out there in cyberspace, but Mark was consistent with his message, clear about the process and did everything he said he would do. Our jeep was picked up timely from Virginia and transported in... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherri B
    Date:9/5/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Move
    Review:Great company! I've used e ship three times to deliver my vehicle cross country and let me say this. In a shady business these guys are sunny people. I've been scammed once before by a transport company and these guys were my savior! Plus CJ explaine... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... What can I say Mike , all I do is explain process ,no sales pitch or pressure anyone , and honesty always prevails . Im sorry you had top get burned to find me but glad you found eship and I GOT DONE ! Thanks for taking your time to leave me a review also . [ view ]
    Poster:Michael P.
    Date:9/5/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service!
    Review:This company had excellent customer service. Mark Anthony was great. My mother was very concerned about me collecting the car and coordinating times. Mark made the proper connections and was able to alleviate her fears about the car. Thank you so muc... [ More ]
    Poster:Lena
    Date:9/3/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:It was a pleasure to do business with e-shipping transport. This is the second vehicle i shipped with this company and on both bookings the vehicles were picked up on time. After reading the reviews of some companies online I was very weary when it w... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thanks Bonnie , look forward to continue working with you in future on any other moves . As you know I am easy to get a hold of , call me anytime [ view ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:8/30/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Mountaineer
    Review:Mark Anthony was excellent in securing a drive in a timely manner. He secured a drive and had the car picked up in less than 2 days. It was delivered a day ahead of schedule. Excellent experience! Driver was very helpful as we'll and delivered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nate
    Date:8/30/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury Mountaineer
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nate
    Date:8/30/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: satisfied
    Review:Satisfactory experience, on time with pick up and delivery, works for you as though they've know you for a long time, exploring different options on your behalf. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... [ view ]
    Poster:ken
    Date:8/30/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Craig Gigante
    Review:He was very honest and didn't try to bait and switch which was the problem with the company I was originally working with. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Justin , as you saw many lie to earn your business , I would not , and exactly how I said , YOU called me back . Thank You for your trust and glad I got to work with you . In future call me direct and no more forms w tons of calls , lol [ view ]
    Poster:Justin DraperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:After moving vehicles around the country before and having a bad experience I was happy to say this shipment went great. Craig was a great contact person and the delivery driver was polite and kept us informed at all times. 10/10 all round [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...954 865 4615 ... Debbie , Thank you for taking your time and leaving review to explain how all went . As explained as your broker we hold so much power and have to be honest so you know whats going on , Here at ESHIP we are available 7 days a week [ view ]
    Poster:Debbie Saull
    Date:8/28/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
    Review:If you value your time, money and sanity, DO NOT consider using this brokerage service. Although Mark Anthony had 3 months notice, he did not get a truck for pick up until day before agreed upon date, raised price 3 times, picked up vehicle after ... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 I want to apologize to Janet for not being able to provide the level of service I have given hundreds of my clients. Which is no up front fees until I can guarantee dates and rates. The carrier I hired has outstanding reviews like myself so I hired him. Long story short the carrier dropped the ball because the previous p/u before Janet was delayed causing a domino affect that was out of my control. To make matters worst Janet had to pay a neighbor $75 buck to hold the keys because she had a flight to catch. I will reimburse you the $75 myself but please understand I can't control traffic nor weather and I do appreciate your business. Janet I am truly sorry for any inconvenience (US Empire LLC) may have caused by not picking up your car per our contracted agreement [ view ]
    Poster:Janet Brodsky
    Date:8/28/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Man of his word
    Review:After having been screwed around with for over a week by another company, Mark stepped up and got my car to me unbelievably fast. Having been on standby with the other company while they searched in vain for a carrier, Mark Anthony contacted me, got... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon Williams
    Date:8/28/2014 7:52:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:this was my first time shipping the car and I was apprehensive but eship made it really easy and stressfree process. I called Thursday for arranging pickup and my car got picked up on Friday and delivered Saturday morning which is like "overnigh... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 I proud to say we have another satisfied customer who has never transported a car before. Those client are the best because you can read for yourself eShip is here to assist even the non-educated shipper whom have never transported a car before. Don't worry here at eShip we take care of our clients before we charge any fees for service. [ view ]
    Poster:preet
    Date:8/25/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Eship Delivered As Promised
    Review:Vehicle move from Minneapolis to Honolulu - everything worked as described; pickup was on time and professional; shipping was as described; car arrived in Honolulu 2 days earlier than estimated; pick up process at Matson in Honolulu was straightforwa... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you Jim [ view ]
    Poster:J Wahl
    Date:8/19/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome. .
    Review:Mark was awesome , i was struggling to get the company who really looking into the customer point of view for money they charge . Finally i was happy with eship transport and Mark explained me all the stuff which goes around in CAR transport (pros an... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 I'm glad to hear your car arrived safe and on time, call me anytime you need a car transported. Even with a short notice eShip will still get it done with no upfront deposit............MA [ view ]
    Poster:Mukesh