Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,454 Reviews on 3,366 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1217 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
eShip
Location:YOUR ONLINE AUTO SHIPPING CENTER
TRANSPORT ANYWHERE IN US, HI, AND AK, FL 33076
Phone Number:561-929-3948 call or text ( Craig )
Secondary Phone Number:954 300 1550 call or text ( Mark Anthony)
Website:http://eshipautotrans.com
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 2 Month(s). Since 2/7/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Auto Central Transport |

Eship Auto Trans will never criticize our competitors; we would rather educate you on our services. We may not be the lowest price quote, we are not your most expensive price quote either, and we are in the middle. In the auto transport industry cheap quotes do not yield results. Eship Auto Trans , quotes your vehicle according to market value based on transport cost, fuel , tolls, and comparable vehicles moved within 50 miles of both your pick up delivery area, and what your designated route requires. When you choose the cheapest price quote, you expose yourself to the risk of hiring a less reputable carrier that may or may not have the proper Insurance, and risk your vehicle post for delivery on Central Dispatch for weeks before being picked up by a trucker, or worse never being assigned for pick up at all. Eventually the company you booked with calls and ask for additional money, so that they can get a trucker to deliver your vehicle. We understand and we are aware that this occurs all the time. It’s the classic bait and switch, they lure you with the lowest price, and don’t deliver, after weeks of trying to get your vehicle moved; they require you to pay more to get the job done. Eship Auto Trans provides a 100% Customer satisfaction and a NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT REQUIRED, CALL NOW
Have your own experience with eShip to share?

• Next Reviews on eShip
    Subject: WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE
    Review:In my whole lifetime, I have never experienced a well prompted person like Craig. I really wish there is an extra for a job well done! Thanks Craig... I enjoy working with you all the time. In as much as I have recommended you to people after my 1st ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948...As always , Thank you for continuing to use eship . Being family owned and operated you receive top notch service 7 days a week . I deal with clients and drivers on daily basis and can get all orders done at any time . Looking forward to working with you in the future [ view ]
    Poster:DE - JOANIK LLC.
    Date:4/16/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Nice experience
    Review:I needed to move my vehicle from AR to ma, Boston. I was warned by many people regarding poor service provided in this line of work, by many individuals and companies. However, I was pleasantly surprised to work with eShip Auto Transport. Th people I... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Thank you Vinay , It was pleasure working with you . [ view ]
    Poster:Vinay
    Date:4/15/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Mark Anthony was 5 stars!
    Review:I am so impressed with the customer service I received. Mark Anthony was straight forward and honest from the beginning. He took the time to explain to me all of my options and what is a realistic quote. He was fair and made me feel like I was in goo... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 I remember after you hired me some broker called you to bad month my company by saying we were unreliable or unrepeatable. Which now you know was a lie but I didn't want to bad month anyone. Just proceed by providing honest upfront service with no hidden agenda or fees. Thank you for choosing eShip Auto [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:4/14/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with eShip
    Review:After comparing prices and talking with several brokers, Mark Anthony at eShip was the only person who told me how the system worked and explained how to meet my objective instead of just taking the bait from people who dangle a lower price in front ... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Here at eShip we don't bait and switch are client because by lying to you, know one picks up your car on time and I get a negative review which makes no sense and is a waste of time. @ eShip we are in the transport business not the lying and wasting time business. Thank you for taking time out to leave a review.............. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Shackleford
    Date:4/6/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation issue
    Review:Honest about the hole situation, after I paid other transport company my car was not picked 2 weeks later and storage fee was getting out of have he called me and offer to help and delivers on promise. [ View ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 I'm glad my carrier was understanding because the car was a RUNG & DRIVE but when it came out they were 3 flats. The carrier could of walked away but instead got it done and delivered the vehicles one day earlier. Here at eShip we choose carriers with a 99% or better rating. Carriers we hire represent eShip and we always look forward to your feed back on our review page. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a review..........MA [ view ]
    Poster:Kenneth
    Date:4/3/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: More than what I was expecting
    Review:I had a car accident on Wednesday March 19, therefore I was without a car for a couple of days. After I talked to my friend living in Brooklyn, he told me he would let me use his car. So I went online in order to find a way to ship the car to Miami, ... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 I remember you called me from the bus on the way home from work and by the time you got off the bus I had found a carrier for p/u Mon del Fri with no upfront deposit. At eShip we think about our clients needs before making a dollar to earn our clients respect and trust and welcome any and all repeat & referral business [ view ]
    Poster:Marc K JulesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: First timer
    Review:This was the first time we have ever had to use a transport co. and it was very nerve wracking to say the least not to mention the reason we got the vehicle was because my father in law passed away so it was already a stressful situation & My hu... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 It was a pleasure to hear from the carrier, when he told me the SVU was delivered a day earlier and that the client was very happy after the vehicle arrived exactly how it was picked up even with there personal belongings intact. Here at eShip Auto we secure a carrier first and confirm p/u del and price in writing before we charge a BROKER FEE. [ view ]
    Poster:Stacy B
    Date:3/31/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: First timer
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Stacy I realize you and your husband were moving and you needed to transport your vehicle with no DRAMA and was depending on your broker to provide you honest and reliable service. Since you have never transported before you were traveling in uncharted territory. Which must of be very concerning since you didn't want to leave your vehicle behind. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to transport your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Stacy B
    Date:3/31/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: eship
    Review:Mark is an amazing guy to work with,he is really good and honest,iam in tulsa oklahoma and they ship my car from ohio to tulsa,i got it so fast and excellent customer service,and my car was in excellent condition,thank you eship [ View ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 I'm avail after 5pm and on the weekends to provide unmatched honest service with your own personal broker. Thank you for the opportunity to transport your vehicle......MA [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:3/29/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Mark
    Review:I was so pleased with the way Mark handle my car transport, he was available all the time and provide excellent service from the moment I contact him til I received my car. I will definitely use his service to transport my wife car soon.... [ View ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Thank you for the opportunity to transport your vehicle. Call me when you are ready to have your wife's vehicle transported..........MA [ view ]
    Poster:Mazin
    Date:3/28/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Craig at eShip is the best!
    Review:I highly recommend Craig with eShip car transport services. I have shipped my car with him twice. Both times, service was excellent. Pickup and delivery arrangements were on time and in convenient airport flyaway or door to door locations. Plus, Crai... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948 [ view ]
    Poster:Becky
    Date:3/18/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:I was initially going with Patriot and I was waiting a week to hear from them. They were unable to get a driver. Then came Jaime to my rescue. He contacted me on Saturday (not all people work on weekends) assured he can get me a driver asap. Same nig... [ More ]
    Response:jamie@eshipautotrans.com....(561) 948-2627.....As originally explained we all have access to same drivers , price and hard work move the board , LOWBALL will never work as you found out . Have any firends or family call anytime [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:3/13/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Vehicle Transporters of Agawam MA
    Review:These people are honest, on time, courteous and most of all professional. My truck arrived perfectly and it was unloaded on time at the time and date of the appointment we made. We recommend them highly. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Chip , It was a pleasure working w you as well . Any other vehicles your unit needs call me and we get set up to get to you with same time and professionalism [ view ]
    Poster:Chip Langles
    Date:3/13/2014 7:37:00 AM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:my calls were always answered by a live person who always got back to me when they said they would. driver was on time and treated my vehicle with care. Arrived in same condition it was sent in CLEAN. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Thank you for leaving review after this being second successful transport for you and your wife Edna , welcome to florida and enjoy the weather [ view ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:3/12/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty cool.
    Review:Craig was cool and kept me informed also gave good pricing based on what worked best for me. Due to bad weather I expected the one day delay in pick up as well as a few days delay in drop off but it still was dropped off a few days earlier than the o... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Thanks Aujenea , if any frinds ever need to transport please give out my name and number [ view ]
    Poster:Aujenea
    Date:2/25/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome, Fantabulous Service
    Review:I had my Sedan transported from California to Delaware. This was my first time using eship and i was pleased with the service. Craig is an awesome and responsive person. He was always on his toes to answer my phone calls/e-mails. He made sure I... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948...Look forward to working with you in the future . glad all worked out as we discussed [ view ]
    Poster:Sayad H Kazi
    Date:2/18/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I would definitely recommend Craig at e ship auto transport (954) 865- 4615 if you need to ship your car. I was not familiar with the whole process and the more companies I spoke to the more uncomfortable I became, however when I spoke to Craig he w... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... [ view ]
    Poster:Anita
    Date:2/16/2014 8:26:00 AM
    Review:This was my first time using eship and i was pleased with the service. The customer service person or agent whom i spoke with was very thorough and ensured that i got what i had requested. the pickup driver arrived on time and he also delivered on ti... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Smooth experiences are what we aim for. Thank you for your business Mark . [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Bogle
    Date:2/11/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: service
    Review:Excellent service, on time for pick up and arrival, they know what they are doing, will recomend and use them each time I need to ship a car. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948...It was pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you in future [ view ]
    Poster:PM
    Date:2/10/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:They delivered it on time with no additional costs and car was delivered in the same state as shipped. They were flexible to do an earlier pickup than the scheduled time based on my request, due to some last minute changes in the plan. Inspite of po... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Thank you Sundar, Driver's are a reflection of our company (Although by no means the same company!) You had a great experience and this is what we really strive for at Eship. I look forward to talking to you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Sundar
    Date:2/10/2014 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to Alaska SUV Shipping
    Review:Mark Anthony was very helpful and was there every step of the way. It was my first time shipping a car and he explained the process and made me aware of the tips and tricks as well as the rulings. Everything was on time from his end. Would highly rec... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 We aim to educate you first before we throw you to the sharks haha! Thank you Cody, we appreciated your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Cody
    Date:2/9/2014 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:Mark Anthony was great to work with. He was able to track down my car delivery time due to a big Extreme Midwest Storm shutting down the east-west commercial traffic to a crawl. The car ended up being only 1 day late, but due to the weather proble... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Yes, there can be unforeseen weather delays (Like the biggest snow storm to hit America in awhile!) but all in all I'm glad you received your car and had your freezing problem solved. Thank you for choosing Eship, I look forward to your future business Rick! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick K.
    Date:2/9/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car transport
    Review:I recently had my 1931 Ford Hot Rod shipped during two difficult times. The holidays and winter in the Pacific Northwest. Marc worked on this consistently until he found a reputable driver that met my needs. Once located my car was picked up in one... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 I'm pleased to hear that you had a great experience! At Eship we like to keep in contact with our customers and keep you updated. Thank you for choosing Eship and I look forward to your future business. [ view ]
    Poster:Rob C
    Date:2/7/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: STL to LA Review
    Review:We had an average, yet relatively smooth experience with E-Ship. The whole process of choosing a carrier is daunting and tedious, but once I started talking with Craig, everything was much easier to get started. E-Ship was a little more expensive tha... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... I price all vahicles to move within time frame needed , as we can not control mother nature and snow , I thank you for leaving such a positive review and noticed the hard and honest work put in to youor order to assure all went smooth [ view ]
    Poster:AHudge
    Date:2/6/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: MN to NC sedan
    Review:Moved my sedan from Minneapolis to North Carolina. Smooth move. Everything was Perfect. Driver helped a lot. Craig is great to work with. I would definitely connect with them again [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Thank you for being a returning customer and receiving the top notch service you expect w eship auto ... Keep us in mind as Im sure you will on your future moves [ view ]
    Poster:Harish
    Date:2/6/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY
    Review:I was very pleased with the services provided to me by Eship Auto Trans. Their custoer service was excellent, the vehicle arrived prior to earlier than the estimated time I was given. After about a month later, I called Craig to get a copy of my invo... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... It was a pleasure working with you as well , look forwward to working with you and your husband on your other vehicles as well [ view ]
    Poster:PEARL
    Date:2/6/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Mark Anthony was extremely professional and very helpful in the process. It wasn't easy to find someone willing to drive over Christmas and NYE, but he got it done. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 J. Your words are too kind! Thank you for choosing Eship for your transporting company. Christmas was no easy feat! Ha! I look forward to our future business. [ view ]
    Poster:J Maher
    Date:2/5/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: eship is awesome!
    Review:Marc is great always available and super helpful. He is the best broker out there, the company that contracted to haul my car was terrible but marc helped me negotiate a better rate because they sucked. [ View ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Thank you Caleb, I do work hard on workdays and weekends (8am-10pm EST) to make sure my customer's are taken care of. I'm sorry we had such a hassle with the driver and I assure you that this shipping company WILL NOT be contacted again to avoid future indiscretion for my customers. Thank you for choosing Eship Auto trans, please feel free to contact me again! [ view ]
    Poster:Caleb
    Date:2/5/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a car. I was contacted by eShip and they arranged to have Buckingham Transport ship the car. Although it was in winter and roads were not the best, the car arrived promptly in Minneapolis. The pickup was o... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Thank you James, I appreciate your patience and understanding for the driver in those conditions. I look forward to our future business partnership! [ view ]
    Poster:James Harris
    Date:2/4/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Poster:James Harris
    Date:2/4/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was shipping during two difficult periods, the holidays and the middle of winter in the Pacific North West. Marc went above and beyond to find a carrier that met my needs. When many carriers were not even transporting on this route, Marc didn't ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob C
    Date:2/4/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING eShip!
    Review:Mark Anthony of eShip Auto was incredible. He was so on the ball, and kept me informed at all times. The best thing is, he was HONEST! I had been let down by other companies who had promised pick up, and taken my deposit, however had not secured a dr... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 After 5pm on the weekends even on holidays eShip Auto Trans is always avail to give you an elite level of costumer service above and be on, Good Bad or Ugly we are always here to service your transportation needs [ view ]
    Poster:Bronny
    Date:1/31/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:My primary contact person named Craig was very courteous and professional as well as the driver. I am satisfied with the pricing too and I will surely recommend this to my friends and family. Thank you for the good service. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Thank you Leonara , as this being the 2nd car moved for you I greatly apreciate the business . A last time glad all worked perfectly as we discussed , look forward to working with you or any friends in the future [ view ]
    Poster:Leonora Lozada
    Date:1/24/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: E Ship = 5 star
    Review:I spoke with Craig at E Ship and arranged transport of my new car from Cleveland,Ohio to Naples,Florida.Car was picked up as ordered and delivered on time,all at a competitive charge.I highly recommend E Ship and will use them again. LS [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Len , you were def a little nervous as first , I am glad you trusted me and I was able to help you , most definately loook forward to working w you again in future . [ view ]
    Poster:Len S
    Date:1/24/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely recommend their service
    Review:Very much satisfied with the eShip transport company. I initially went with a different company and was very frustrated as they confirmed that the driver will pick up but it was a no show and they never responded to my emails and phone calls. Then... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 You are very welcome, I'm glad to hear eShip Auto Trans has delivered another vehicle as agreed with no change in the quoted price like some dishonest companies you find out there. Call me day or night and on the weekends if you are in need for a honest broker............ [ view ]
    Poster:Sahas N
    Date:1/17/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: San Diego to Dallas
    Review:Craig was awesome in contacting me right away after I showed interest in his company and was very informative when answering any questions I had. I know the holidays are a tough time and the weather is not the best. Craig made sure that I would get m... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948...Thanks Maryrose , I will be here when you are ready to ship again . HOWEVER THIS REVIEW WAS NOT COMPEMSATED AS WAS A MISTAKE , ESHIP NEVER PAYS A CLIEBT TO LEAVE A REVIEW . Look forward to working with you again Mary ! [ view ]
    Poster:Mary from SDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Craig Gigante at eShip - Wow!!
    Review:Well I was a first time shipper and Craig at eShip really came through for me on what was not an easy assignment. I thought it would be easy to ship a car across the country – just call a transport company and……well not so fast as ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948...Wow , Thanks for keeping your word and writing the review after all went as I set up for you . I hand pick my carriers to keep working w top notch carriers that want to work w eship . Look forward to working w you or any of your friends in future [ view ]
    Poster:Ken B.
    Date:1/7/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Nice delivery
    Review:I was very pleased with both the communication and prompt delivery of my vehicle. This was a long haul and during bad winter weather. The driver called me a day ahead of drop off to schedule a meeting time. The driver then called me the morning of de... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948...Damon , it was a pleasure dealing and working with yo , glad all got delivered well , even with storms that occured at pick up . Tell all yoour friends and family who to choose to ship there car , help my family owned and operated business grow stronger by the day [ view ]
    Poster:Damon
    Date:12/30/2013 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Would definitely use eShip again. They were helpful, honest and promptly returned calls. Their price was competitive, but the service exceeded expectations. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948...Thank you Julie , glad all worked out and appreciate you taking extra time to write review . We are available 7days a week to help all clients , NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT REQUIRED [ view ]
    Poster:Julie F
    Date:12/30/2013 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: NJ>marco island
    Review:in a business full of people that play games, this one didnt and actually got it done on time. we are surprised. the car got picked up in Nj in the middle of a blizzard and dropped off in Florida 3 days later as promised. shocking! [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948...Thank you Eran , hoping we do business year in and year out moving forward . Glad you were able to get ehicle to driver in the storm , you were a pleasure dealing with [ view ]
    Poster:eran w
    Date:12/18/2013 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: First Class service
    Review:Craig clearly explained the process and always answered my phone calls. The process was very simple and the car arrived early, which was VERY helpful. The truck driver was very friendly. I highly recommend using their service. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Scott , as I said I am avaialable after 5 and on weekends , even holidays always for my clients , and same went for you , honesty and top customer service makes eship thrive , please give out my name and number to friends and family so can help my family owne and operated business grow [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Ernst
    Date:12/16/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:This is my second time shipping my car with this company, as usual the service was prompt and Mark was very professional. He was able to align the shipping with my schedule, he was very patient though i have changed my pick up dates/times couple of t... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 It was my mission to make your 2nd delivery better than your first. I look forward to transporting your 3rd car and giving you even better service then the LAST. Looking forward to any referral business you can send me, happy holidays to you and your family.... [ view ]
    Poster:sandy
    Date:12/16/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Eship
    Review:This is a reliable transport company. Both the broker and driver demonstrated professional attitude and kept their promises. I recommend Eship to anyone seeking for an honest and fair deal for their transportation needs. [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948...Emmanuel , I wish you had called me direct the first tme and you would have neereen robbed $500 by that other broker , look forward to workng with you in future [ view ]
    Poster:Emmanuel
    Date:12/15/2013 7:10:00 AM
    Review:Mark is the greatest. He is honest, does a great job finding you the best price, and communicates with you through out the shipping process. Will def do business with him again. [ View ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 I enjoyed working with you also Juan as you can see I am man of my word. Eship provides a service not just a number via email like most of these companies demanding and up front deposit then charge a 5% cancellation fee when they cant find a driver. We are honest upfront and we treat our clients like family, looking forward to your future and referral business, happy holidays [ view ]
    Poster:Juan Ruiz
    Date:12/12/2013 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Company!!!!
    Review:First time ever shipping a car and I could not be happier with the service we received. Craig is very honest and reliable and I would recommend this company to everyone!!! [ View ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948...YOU WERE AWESOME TO WORK WITH TRACEY AND WISH YOUR MOM A FAST RECOVERY . CALL ME ANYTIME WITH ANY OTHER TRANSPORTS [ view ]
    Poster:Tracey
    Date:12/10/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: EShip
    Review:Craig was upfront and described the process of shipping a car from one coast to the other clearly and effectively. This experience is somewhat daunting if you have not had it previously - you are essentially putting your car into the hands of strange... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Thanks for the trust and return you got all that I promised Glad your son can now enjoy his car and have transportation , keep me in mind in future if and when ship vehicle back [ view ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:12/9/2013 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: First time transporting
    Review:Over all I received the car the only problem I had was that the time scheduled to receive was later but the driver kept in contact with the person at point of pick up and the person on point of receiving indicating his lateness and that mattered. Eve... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... [ view ]
    Poster:StacyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 5:55:00 AM
    Subject: Eship
    Review:I use Eship year after year. I am always satisfied with the service and I know I can trust them and not have to worry. This year I was very anxious because it was my BMW 745, but as usual Craig handled everything wonderfully and my car was delivered ... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... thank you Deana , as usual it was nice talking and working with you , when your daugher is ready have her call and we get her down as well . [ view ]
    Poster:Deana Smith
    Date:12/1/2013 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Broker
    Review:After working with another broker for two weeks who never came to pick up my car, I contacted eship. Mark Anthony educated me and explained the process. He found me a driver in two days and my car was picked up and delivered ON TIME. I was surprised ... [ More ]
    Response:Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Thank you Frances for giving us the opportunity to transport your vehicle and sharing your experience with our company by leaving a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Frances
    Date:11/24/2013 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: A good broker and transporter
    Review:Driver called to ask to pickup 1 day early and was on time for that appointment. Delivery was delayed 1 day but arrived on time for this rescheduled date. Car was delivered in same condition as loaded and no personal items shipped inside the car we... [ More ]
    Response:Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Thank you Robert , as you said please give out my name and number so your friends get the same great service [ view ]
    Poster:R M
    Date:11/22/2013 12:19:00 PM

Next Reviews on eShip

eShip Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.