View 144,830 Reviews on 3,493 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,831th Review now!
American Auto Transport (FL)
Location:4301 South Flamingo Rd Suite 106-122
Davie, FL 33330
Phone Number:954-278-3874
Secondary Phone Number:954-278-3874
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 7/29/2010

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.
Have your own experience with American Auto Transport (FL) to share?

American Auto Transport (FL) reports that they have an average of 25000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 597 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.39% of American Auto Transport (FL) customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.61% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on American Auto Transport (FL)
    Subject: Great Transport Service!
    Review:When I decided I wanted to buy an expensive limited-model car from my uncle, (who lives in California and collects rare vehicles) he suggested that I check out American Auto Transport to get it shipped. At first I thought it would be incredibly expen... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:8/1/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Eased My Mind
    Review:I used American Auto Transport to move a car to my daughter, who recently moved across the country. I had some definite apprehension about shipping my car across country, but my salesperson (Keith Barnes) put my mind at ease from the beginning. My bi... [ More ]
    Poster:AJ
    Date:8/1/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I moved from Texas to California because of my job and i needed somebody to move my car from one state to another. A coworker was in the same situation as me and he recommend me AAT services. I was going to hire another company but i dont know why... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Michael
    Date:8/1/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Performance
    Review:First of all I should tell this, American Auto Transport is quite outstanding company. I got their help last year and this year again because of their extremely high efficient transportation and kind service. I saw their service and it it uttermost s... [ More ]
    Poster:Nalin Kularathna
    Date:8/1/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Would Highly Recommend to All!
    Review:My grandfather left me his mint 1969 Lincoln Continental when he passed, and I needed to get it from Illinois to Arizona but wasn't sure what the process was. However Sebastian Gray from American Auto Transport made is super easy to do! He answered a... [ More ]
    Poster:Deanna
    Date:8/1/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Virginia California Transport
    Review:My cooperation with American Auto Transport greatly exceeded my expectations and was an absolutely enjoyable and satisfying experience. The guys did an absolutely great job at delivering the product on time, in condition it was when it boarded into t... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:8/1/2014 6:20:00 AM
    Subject: what a great service!
    Review:I must say that usually I don't do reviews, but this time I felt I had to share my remarkable experience with American Auto Transport company. I moved from Iowa to California two weeks ago, and had to ship my car (among thousands other things) and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lora Varela
    Date:7/31/2014 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service. Highly Recommended
    Review:My schedule is extremely hectic and I couldn't imagine driving my car to Rhode Island. I contacted American Auto Transport and right away my sales person Angela contacted me, provided me with excellent service. She answered all my questions honestly... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaya Wallace
    Date:7/31/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:American Auto Transport is an amazing company. They were wonderful to work with and were able to answer any questions I had. The transport time was fast and worry free. The service was flawless. I would use this company again in the future! My sales... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:7/31/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: One of the Greatest
    Review:I am very thankful to have worked with my salesperson, Jennifer McAllen. She was so very knowledgeable about the transportation of all kinds of vehicles. I was worried about my vehicle going such along distance, but she assured me that she would make... [ More ]
    Poster:Kayla
    Date:7/31/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Review:American Auto Transport provided excellent service. I was transporting a valuable car with a lot of sentimental value. I was very sceptical on what company to use since i have heard of many horror stories. American Auto Transport was highly recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/31/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience with shipping ever!!
    Review:I've had some pretty awful experiences in the past with shipping companies, but that has all changed since American Auto Transport. Exemplary customer service and extremely professional handling of my automobiles. Vivian was extremely informative and... [ More ]
    Poster:Jade Sharp
    Date:7/31/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: I was honestly shocked
    Review:I have had experience with several different shipping companies in the past, and after a recent transporter was very late (over 4 days late. It cost me over $5000 in lost profit), a colleague recommended American Auto Transport, and I decided to giv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan Trull
    Date:7/31/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport
    Review:I was blessed to have worked with such a great salesman, Matthew Santinello. I have never had such excellence and satisfaction from a company. Matthew Santinello has made my experience with American Auto Transport easy and comforting. Matthew had als... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:7/31/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: My Pride and Joy
    Review:My 1967 Pontiac Bonneville is priceless and to allow strangers to transport it across the country is a tad bit nerve wrecking and takes a level of trust. The American Auto Transport team proved that they are a stickler for the business and profes... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Rogers
    Date:7/31/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent!!!
    Review:Everything from start to finish was absolutely perfect. My contact was very helpful and friendly, and he took the job very seriously. The pick up was on time, if not a day or two earlier. The vehicle was not damaged at all whatsoever during the proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph LyonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Great customers service
    Review:American Auto Transport are really different from other .The customer service was phenomenal. They all time pick my phone and give me details their position without any boring. My truck was picked up and delivered in no time without any scratch. The... [ More ]
    Poster:james
    Date:7/28/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Misleading & Dishonest
    Review:STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU VALUE HONESTY & INTEGRITY! On 2/22/14 I decided to go with American Auto Transport after being given a fair price by Angela to ship 2 vehicles; However, before I could move forward Angela insisted I contact ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby
    Date:7/28/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up was 6 days late
    Review:I scheduled a pick up from Connecticut to South Carolina with a 3 day window for pick up. The first available pick up date was 6/29/2014. I was not able to get a hold of anyone at the company for about two days. I spoke to a rep on Tuesday 7/1 and wa... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/28/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great customers service
    Poster:james
    Date:7/28/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I had to get my car home and driving it myself wasn't an option. I was a little wary at first but after this experience, I would definitely do it again. Victor Perugia was ensured. His communication and general customer service skills were top of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Jasmine
    Date:7/27/2014 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I had been on the market for a new car for quite some time, and when I finally found my dream vehicle, I realized that it was located in Massachusetts, and I live in Arizona. I did a google search as to how I might be able to transport my car so I wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:7/27/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:I was in the process of transferring from Florida to Texas and couldn't figure out how to get my truck to me without driving it. I didn't have the time to fly back and get it myself, so I started looking for shipping options. I tried major carriers a... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:7/26/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: A Fantastic Experience
    Review:We inherited a classic corvette from my father in Oklahoma. Getting it home to Texas seemed impossible. We tried other auction bidding sites but other companies and owner operators wanted over twice the $450 we ending up paying American Auto Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine RobertsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Easy
    Review:American Auto Transport picked up my truck early and got it to my destination on time. It was my first time using an auto transport company so I didn't know what to expect. I was surprised at how very little I actually had to do. I scheduled the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan Sawyer
    Date:7/26/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Wow!
    Review:I was really nervous about having my car transported. However, everything went really smoothly. I spoke with Victor, and he gave me a quote and a time frame of when they would pick up and deliver. When the transport person arrived, he was on time, fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Louise
    Date:7/26/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Totally reliable
    Review:I'm an IT contractor who has to often move from one client location to another. Thankfully, I've been able to use these guys for moving my car and thus, avoided putting a ton of miles on it. These guys did a great job moving my Camaro from Texas to T... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:7/26/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Superb service delivery!
    Review:When the time came to transport my newly acquired vintage 1966 Ford Bronco SUV, I spared no sweat in actually looking for an auto transport company that had both the track record, and a truly courteous customer care service to handle the move without... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Chagary
    Date:7/26/2014 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:This is the second time we've used American Auto Transport and we were very pleased this time around. We've been so pleased with the consistency with which this company deals with each job. They are easy to reach and don't mind talking to you as long... [ More ]
    Poster:Giselle Phillips
    Date:7/25/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Quality Service
    Review:When i was relocating from Minnesota to Nevada, I was searching for a transport company that will get some of the old stuff and my daughter's Yaris there . After contacting few of them, the best offer i got was from AAT. So me and their salesperson M... [ More ]
    Poster:Clarc Wayne
    Date:7/25/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:I recently had a sudden need to move for work, and driving from Missouri to Colorado was not something I had time to do; this prompted my decision to look for a company to transport my vehicle for me, something I have never done before. I looked all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:7/25/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: outstanding service!! fast service!!
    Review:I used their service to transport my car from Georgia to Arizona. I was really impressed. The price was excellent but the service was satisfactory, super-fast. My car was delivered on time undamaged. Vivian Morris was my salesperson. He was personab... [ More ]
    Poster:Iisabella Morgann
    Date:7/25/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with American Auto Transport
    Review:I just had another really great experience with American Auto Transport. My car is like a child to me so I felt comfortable knowing that I was in good hands. Keith Barnes was great. He was really knowledgeable and often answered my questions befor... [ More ]
    Poster:HeatherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Service
    Review:The service I received was amazing. I needed my car to be there when I arrived and it was. Using American Auto Transport for transporting my car is so much easier than having to drive it myself and for the price quote I received the service was excep... [ More ]
    Poster:Becca tee
    Date:7/24/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:I've been looking for a car for my daughter for a while. She turned 16 last winter. Between price and quality, it was difficult to find one in our area that fit what she wanted. I found American Auto Transport online and was delighted to know they wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica Sims
    Date:7/24/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Wow!
    Review:So pleased with the service I got with Chris Archer! Everything arrived exactly as promised. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Valarie Josephine
    Date:7/24/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:I was moving from Florida to Texas and needed a company to transfer my vehicle. Moving is a hassle for me and is never easy BUT I was lucky enough to find American Auto Transport to take care of my car. This was one of the best referral from a friend... [ More ]
    Poster:kelly cohen
    Date:7/23/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I transport my vehicles cross-country at least three times a year because of my profession. This was my first time using American Auto and I am pleased with the service they provided. The cost of the transport is right in line with what I have paid ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elle
    Date:7/23/2014 6:32:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU
    Review:I must admit, when Chuck told me about this company. I but was a bit, standoffish. But due to circumstances beyond my control, I used you... I was honestly surprised at the attention and professional courtesy. A special Thank You to salesperson ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Stanton
    Date:7/23/2014 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Good, reliable and helpful service
    Review:Transportation is something that is hard to get right, especially given all of the variables that could cause delays. So my recent experience with American Auto Transport for a route between Tennessee and Nevada came as a great surprise with on-time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Benedict Allen
    Date:7/22/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport!
    Review:I was very pleased with AAT, mostly because the rate was reasonable. My car arrived in a timely manner, and the gentleman I spoke with, Paul, about my car being delivered was very polite and professional. The company provided me with the cell number ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah Williams
    Date:7/22/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: I've never been happier
    Review:I actually came across this company because of a friend. I move around a lot due to my military contract so when it comes time to pick up everything and go, I've got to make some expensive trips for my Mustang, as I do have several cars. They got it ... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Service
    Review:Thank you Chris Archer. I was a bit tensed about customer service at first. But I liked the service provided by American Auto Transport. Over all service was satisfactory. I know auto transport services are a little hassling but they proved me wrong.... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Malkoy
    Date:7/22/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE
    Review:I realized what I hate most: Finding the time to go all the way from Illinois to Arizona all by myself. But, guess what? It turned out to be a blessing in disguise! Here is why: 1. The $995 American Auto Transport quoted was reasonable because it... [ More ]
    Poster:Bond
    Date:7/22/2014 6:29:00 AM
    Subject: All smiles here :)
    Review:This service helped me give my dad the best gift he could ever receive and I would like to say that my experience with American Auto Transport was quite exceptional. The company did a great job in moving a 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra from Portland, Oregon ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike DavinforthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: American Auto Transport
    Review:American Auto transport was a huge help in transporting my car during my latest move. My beloved Mustang Gt was in perfect condition, just as I had left it. It was delivered in a timely manner, and it was quite the bargain too. I had to work so I cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnathan Lively
    Date:7/21/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Great Service!!
    Review:One of my friends who used this service before told me about it. I have to say, I was really impressed. It wasn't a hassle at all. American Auto Transport got it done! It was simple, affordable, and reliable. Paul was my salesperson. He was personabl... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Stack
    Date:7/21/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Review:Honestly, I was very impressed with the provided service! Fortunately, i had the opportunity to work with Mr. Paul Strausberg, and not only was he professional but he was very knowledgeable. I am not too familiar with transporting services and I advi... [ More ]
    Poster:Sally
    Date:7/21/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service!
    Review:I have moved only a couple times in my life and most of those times I used a trailer to move my vehicles. I have always worried about letting other people move my vehicles for me because I have a hard time trusting people. When I decided to move from... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:7/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service
    Review:Big thanks to American Auto Transport! I had to move much quicker then expected, and didn't have the time to drive my car to Arizona. I struggled to find a reliable, and affordable transportation service. Thankfully one of co-workers recommended Ame... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent Orweller
    Date:7/21/2014 4:25:00 PM

Next Reviews on American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport (FL) Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16