View 150,613 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,614th Review now!

View American Auto Transport (FL)'s New Profile

American Auto Transport (FL)
4301 South Flamingo Rd Suite 106-122
Davie, FL 33330
Phone Number:954-278-3874
Secondary Phone Number:954-278-3874
Website:http://www.autotransportaat.com/transport_reviews.html
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/29/2010

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.
Have your own experience with American Auto Transport (FL) to share?

American Auto Transport (FL) reports that they have an average of 25000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 485 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.94% of American Auto Transport (FL) customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.06% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on American Auto Transport (FL)
    Subject: Absolutely Amazing
    Review:After reading reviews other's had written, I was sure that American Auto Transport would be an excellent choice to transport my car all the way to Arizona. Like some others have noticed, they tend to cost a little bit more than the other companies bu... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:10/13/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: An outstanding experience with true professionals
    Review:We’ve had our precious Volvo transported before and the results were less than stellar. Because of that, my reservations in transporting it again were very high. This car is a family member to us, so making another wrong decision would have b... [ More ]
    Poster:Elijah Gray
    Date:10/12/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!!
    Review:it was a pleasure using AAT to transport my vehicle. Only complaint I have was I paid 175 more then what other companies were quoting me. I understand it is a very competitive market but at the end of the day I understand clearly that Money really ta... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2014 5:57:00 AM
    Subject: Couldn't have asked for a better courier!
    Review:American Auto Transport were great from beginning to end! From the time of inquiry to the time of delivery, their support has been wonderful, and their courier service was not only on time, it was surprisingly early! There wasn't a single scratch on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Heldman
    Date:10/11/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service provided
    Review:Amazing service delivery by American Auto Transport, i have personally tested the American Auto Transport and from my experience with them, their services and products provided are excellent. Their service is very safe and easy to use, they deliver w... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:10/10/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Review:I've been trying to find the best service for a good price with no avail until I found American Auto Transport. They were very helpful with giving me a quote, the service was friendly and professional. I was surprised the car was transported so quick... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:10/10/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Very reliable!
    Review:I had been looking around for a car transport service that would fit my budget, and American Auto Transport seemed like a good choice. I've only had this done once before, so I was worried about what condition my car would arrive in. I ended up not h... [ More ]
    Poster:Myron
    Date:10/10/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service by American Auto Transport
    Review:American Auto Transport did a fantastic job of moving everything! Angela was a great contact to work with and made a point of staying in contact the entire time. Angela made sure that everything that was promised was delivered and there timing was im... [ More ]
    Poster:John Strong
    Date:10/10/2014 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: 9301922-kv NY to TEXAS
    Review:I was looking for a company that would transport my vehicle from New York to Texas. Luckily, I found American Auto Transport. I requested for a quote and found that it fit within my budget (under $900). Chris was very helpful and precise with transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Anjelie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: A reliable Auto transport service
    Review:Hi, I'm Steve, a few days ago I had to transport my car from Arizona to Nevada. So, I started my search for a reliable auto transport service, after a while I was totally getting confused to see their service and price quotes. Then one of my friends ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve williams
    Date:10/3/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic service!
    Review:Had a great experience with American Auto Transport. Keith did an excellent job of handling what was a last-minute, and rather urgent, request. Best of all, getting my car to South Carolina all the way from Connecticut was only $650! If I have need o... [ More ]
    Poster:Ali Fakir
    Date:10/2/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I needed some help transporting my vehicle last minute, I had chosen a different broker only to be left waiting literally 24hrs prior to my vehicle being picked up. I contact American Auto Transport they had somebody out with 48hrs I paid an addition... [ More ]
    Poster:MarieBartlettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience, will use again
    Review:After checking out many rates on different website, I found that American auto transport was the best deal for me. I've used other companies in the past and was always left unhappy by the services or the truck. Finally I was able to have everything... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Wood
    Date:9/25/2014 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Could Not Be More Happy
    Review:Called late yesterday to get a quote, got a call back within an hour and signed the papers last night. Got a call at 7:00 am this morning saying they had a driver ready and the car is already here, safe and sound! Wow - could not ask for better servi... [ More ]
    Poster:B Barrett
    Date:9/23/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport is Best!
    Review:American Auto Transport did a wonderful job transporting my automobile, i used to be left stranded by another broker I paid an additional $75.00 however I had no selection I required my vehicle picked up ASAP. i might undoubtedly suggest yankee motor... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul RoarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Keep up the great work team America's Auto Transport !!! Amazing
    Review:I just wanted to take a second to say how great America's Auto Transport is. I was moving about four month ago from Vegas to Hartford CT. It was a huge jump for me. I had no idea about getting my three cars moved. I went to couple of different site t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina white
    Date:9/18/2014 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: Thrilled by the service
    Review:They went above and beyond my expectations! I was looking for a company to ship my car from Connecticut to Louisiana, and American Auto Transport seemed to be the best rate. I am glad that I went with this company. I want to commend Mr. Paul Strausb... [ More ]
    Poster:John Rosenbluth
    Date:9/16/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service :)
    Review:Hello all, I am keith hernamdez and using AMERICAN AUTO TRANSPORT from last 15 months. I found them highly professional specially Chris Archer is very very knowledgeable and skilled person. He explained everything as we wanted. Always driver came on ... [ More ]
    Poster:keith
    Date:9/15/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!!! 5 star
    Review:I had an excellent experience that all started with my initial contact. Angela was very professional and handled all my questions and needs perfectly. To find someone that could handle my precious cargo was a difficult task but I am so glad I was re... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew T
    Date:9/15/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Happy Happy!
    Review:Thanks American Auto Transport! I have done a ton of transports with the Ohio Auto Auction. We have moved hundreds of cars and dealt with drivers who more less are there for just a paycheck. We had a delivery moving southeast and your people were ... [ More ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!!
    Review:Recently i used there service and it was excellent . They fulfill my expectation . I am very happy with there Transport service with low of cost . Delaware to South Carolina only just $650 .Great price and great service . [ View ]
    Poster:Luke CooK
    Date:9/12/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: salesperson wasPaul Strausberg
    Review:Had a great experience with American Auto. The price was the most reasonable. The online agent gave me the number to dispatch for AAT, I called two weeks prior to pick up to make sure they had my info and to see what needed to be done. They bent over... [ More ]
    Poster:American Auto TransportThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent!!!
    Review:American Auto Transport did an excellent job transporting my car, I was left stranded by another broker I paid an extra $75.00 but I had no choice I needed my vehicle picked up asap. I would definitely recommend American Auto Transport to anyone look... [ More ]
    Poster:ALex Ron
    Date:9/11/2014 3:31:00 AM
    Subject: Lied to get my business - Would not answer phone or give me location of my car
    Review:Paul flat out lied to me to get my business. I contracted with American Auto Transport for the transport of my Camaro to MO from IL. The agreement was to have the vehicle delivered less than 500 miles distance before 5pm on Friday 9/5. I needed t... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ Jones
    Date:9/8/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Another transporter that lied and failed to meet promised pick up date
    Review:This was my 2nd attempt at getting a transport company to pick up and deliver a vehicle I purchased in New York and deliver it to Michigan. I hired them on August 16, 2014 and was told that my truck would be picked up on August 22nd or 23rd. I was in... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Frens
    Date:8/29/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience!
    Review:Angela, first of all, was very helpful in getting me the quote and answering all the questions that I had. She really put my mind at ease with the thought of moving my "baby". The whole experience ran smoothly and on time. The driver was al... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/22/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Reviewing American Auto Transport (FL)
    Review:American auto transport can get your vehicle from one location to another in a very safe manner. This is a service that can have some wonderful benefits that can help you during a long distance move. Many people find that this is a service that can b... [ More ]
    Poster:DAVID THOMPSONThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, glad to have used them
    Review:When I recently moved from Connecticut to Nevada, I needed a service to move my car. So when I heard about these guys, I did a little research and then contacted them. I was extremely happy with their high quality customer service, their promptness a... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Kojiro
    Date:8/18/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Absolute Nightmare
    Review:Back in June, we entered a contractual agreement for American Auto Transport (FL) to transport our two cars from Maryland to Texas for $1800 and the deposit would be $200 once the driver was assigned. The pick-up date was originally August 15th (Frid... [ More ]
    Response:You are 100% correct we apologize for not transporting your car for free. American Auto Transport laments we were unable to meet your frivolous expectations. Slandering our company seems to make you feel a lot better so in that case we hope you accomplished your goal. All the best! [ view ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:8/18/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Costumer Service
    Review:I gladly went with this company after having reasonable prices and at the time great costumer service. They took my credit card info with the assurance that nothing would be taken until they had a driver for me. I felt good, one more thing off my ... [ More ]
    Response:There is obviously a miscommunication here. To begin with we respect your opinion but there are many factors being left out of your slanderous review. We strive to please every single customer and in your particular case communication per our notes with you was excellent you were up to date with everything. Vehicles are transported on 53ft trucks some of these trucks are restricted as to what area that may get to or not get to. We hope your were able to transport your car somehow we apologize for not being able to please you and only you. We appreciate your feedback and will work on fixing these type of issues to avoid in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Nisi
    Date:8/12/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Very prompt
    Review:I needed to move my car from Arizona to New Jersey. Angela McKee was very fast and good. I had my car picked up in the right time and my car reached on time without any damages. I had a worry free flight and my car was in the same condition when My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Rip Off
    Review:I placed an order with American Auto to have my car shipped from Marlboro,NJ, to Boca Raton, Fl. First I was given a lesson on what I should look for in a car transport co, then I was quoted a price of $550 total, sent an order, which I signed and re... [ More ]
    Response:Michael there are many things being left out of this review, The bottom line is you are the customer and your always going to be right. We will continue to strive to please every customer thank you for the feedback on our service. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Dennis
    Date:8/12/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great Prices & Even Better Customer Service
    Review:My wife and I were planning on moving, but we forgot to find transportation for our vehicle until the day before. But it wasn't a problem, because we simply called American Auto Transport. Our salesperson, Vivian Morris, was excellent! She ensure... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:8/12/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Sebastian Gray- Incredible Customer Service and Support
    Review:Sebastian is a great salesperson and made sure I was happy and truly satisfied with the service provided. As well, the driver was on time and very pleasant. He delivered my vehicle in a more than timely manner and in good condition, in fact it was de... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah Stephens
    Date:8/7/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great service with good communication
    Review:I researched and compared reviews. I wanted to make sure I was ready for whatever would happen. I called American Auto Transport where I was introduced to Victor Perguia. I explained this was my first time transporting my vehicle. He answered all my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane Williams
    Date:8/5/2014 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Salesperson: Sebastian Gray
    Review:Mr. Gray was very professional, and timely. I had my doubts, having never used this service before, but I remained hopeful. Overall, the vehicle was delivered on time by a friendly man. If I use this service again, I hope the next person to make the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron ClementThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Above and Beyond
    Review:Being a student on a budget, I was extremely cost conscious when looking into companies that could ship my car (2001 Volvo s60) across the country from Denver to Rochester. My manager recommended I check out AAT, since he had used the company previou... [ More ]
    Poster:Mariana
    Date:8/4/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended, A+ job!
    Review:When I had to organize getting my parents two cars from Texas to Florida, I felt like I was in for a nightmare! Luckily, everything worked out GREAT and I can say that I had an easy time working with American Transport. They gave me a quote - easi... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy Litz
    Date:8/4/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport Exceptional Service!
    Review:I needed to ship my car from Washington to Maryland, but not sure of what to do. This is my first time shipping a car. After googling, a bunch of stuff came up and it was all a scam! The prices were really low but when you tried to contact them th... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:8/4/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE BUSINESS AND BIG LIARS AND LACK OF ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    Review:I chose American Auto Transport to ship my car from Georgia to Hawaii on scheduled pick up date of July 21. Ten days prior to that, I was in contact with Paul Strausberg over emails and phone calls and I was confident so I booked my order. I was conc... [ More ]
    Response:these were the only notes we have in system for this "potential consumer" not sure if they have us confused for another broker but all we did was provide him with a quote per our system. Order 07/18/14 11:47 am called back.. explained info Natalie Gibson [ Edit | Delete ] Order 07/18/14 10:42 am customer had questions about payment explained via vm Natalie Gibson [ Edit | Delete ] Order 07/16/14 6:03 pm SENT AUTH FORM Juliana AAT [ Edit | Delete ] Order 07/16/14 2:02 pm PAYMENT METHOD: $1,175 COP/// $200 DEPOSIT/// $870 PORT FEE### GOING TO HONOLULU, HAWAII*** READY FOR PU THIS 07-21-14*** [ view ]
    Poster:Christina
    Date:8/4/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Pleased
    Review:American Auto Transport did nothing short of a fabulous job in making sure I had the best experience possible. Being my first time using any sort of transportation company I was a bit skeptical at first, but just like they promised, my car made the a... [ More ]
    Poster:Eli MarshallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Eased My Mind
    Review:I used American Auto Transport to move a car to my daughter, who recently moved across the country. I had some definite apprehension about shipping my car across country, but my salesperson (Keith Barnes) put my mind at ease from the beginning. My bi... [ More ]
    Poster:AJ
    Date:8/1/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service. Highly Recommended
    Review:My schedule is extremely hectic and I couldn't imagine driving my car to Rhode Island. I contacted American Auto Transport and right away my sales person Angela contacted me, provided me with excellent service. She answered all my questions honestly... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaya Wallace
    Date:7/31/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:American Auto Transport is an amazing company. They were wonderful to work with and were able to answer any questions I had. The transport time was fast and worry free. The service was flawless. I would use this company again in the future! My sales... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:7/31/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Review:American Auto Transport provided excellent service. I was transporting a valuable car with a lot of sentimental value. I was very sceptical on what company to use since i have heard of many horror stories. American Auto Transport was highly recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/31/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: I was honestly shocked
    Review:I have had experience with several different shipping companies in the past, and after a recent transporter was very late (over 4 days late. It cost me over $5000 in lost profit), a colleague recommended American Auto Transport, and I decided to giv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan Trull
    Date:7/31/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport
    Review:I was blessed to have worked with such a great salesman, Matthew Santinello. I have never had such excellence and satisfaction from a company. Matthew Santinello has made my experience with American Auto Transport easy and comforting. Matthew had als... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:7/31/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great customers service
    Review:American Auto Transport are really different from other .The customer service was phenomenal. They all time pick my phone and give me details their position without any boring. My truck was picked up and delivered in no time without any scratch. The... [ More ]
    Poster:james
    Date:7/28/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Misleading & Dishonest
    Review:STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU VALUE HONESTY & INTEGRITY! On 2/22/14 I decided to go with American Auto Transport after being given a fair price by Angela to ship 2 vehicles; However, before I could move forward Angela insisted I contact ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby
    Date:7/28/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up was 6 days late
    Review:I scheduled a pick up from Connecticut to South Carolina with a 3 day window for pick up. The first available pick up date was 6/29/2014. I was not able to get a hold of anyone at the company for about two days. I spoke to a rep on Tuesday 7/1 and wa... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/28/2014 8:17:00 PM

Next Reviews on American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport (FL) Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16