Home > Company > Directory > A > American Auto Transport (FL)

Davie, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.
Reviews

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Davie, Florida

Based on 54 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 9/30/2016 5:09 PM

Great Combination of Dishonesty and Horr - Victor does not care about the customer, he only cares about getting the fee for arranging a driver. According to Victor, my car would be picked up on Friday in CA and delivered in AZ on Saturday. I [More]

Review by on 9/29/2016 1:26 PM

Auto transport - Truly an excellent e pertinence. Alan understood what I needed and Waited until I was ready. He kept in touch but did not bug me. I had accidentally put out feelers that resulted in me receiving l [More]

Review by on 9/13/2016 3:39 PM

Transporting of My KIA-Sedonna VAN from - I have read many reviews from other customers or perspective customers and feel awful that they had such bad experiences with American Auto Transport, but I must admit that my experience was a pretty [More]