Home > Company > Directory > A > American Auto Transport (FL)

Davie, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

More Info for American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.
Reviews

American Auto Transport (FL) Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Davie, Florida

Based on 90 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 6/24/2016 12:48 PM

American Auto Transport Is AMAZING! - From start to finish my experience with American Auto Transport and Mister Alan Schmidt was A+ he kept the communication lines open as well as answered my questions promptly and was extremely polite a [More]

Review by on 6/21/2016 4:41 PM

Jeep (outside) and Harley (enclosed) - Very happy with me dealings with shipping company and pick up and delivery companies. They listened to my concerns and took care of my vehicles. Communicated well and gave plenty of warning to when th [More]

Review by on 5/12/2016 6:05 PM

Pick up - For God's sake who does business the way this company does. I called, emailed, and texted all to no avail, nobody picks the phone or answers emails. The last stroke was when I finally text and told t [More]