Home > Company > Directory > F > Fleet Express Auto Transport

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Fleet Express Auto Transport

More Info for Fleet Express Auto Transport

Fleet Express Auto Transport can assist you with shipping your car anywhere including Alaska and Hawaii, and abroad. We offer car transport in both open and enclosed trailers and our experience in the auto shipping industry has given us a reputation for a trustworthy and dependable service. for a free quote call us at 305-972-8937
Reviews

Fleet Express Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 4 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/13/2015 6:25 PM

Low Cost Not Worth It - Contracting with this company was series of errors, headaches, stress, and unforeseen costs. Although they were the cheapest, the low price point is not worth the frustration. First they picked up [More]

Review by on 11/6/2014 9:03 PM

Positive experience - I was a little skeptical just like everyone else on here but took my chances anyway. Unlike the other transport companies Fleet auto express did not rip me off. I got the cheapest quote from them for [More]

Review by on 11/6/2014 9:03 PM