Home > Company > Directory > D > Direct Connect Auto Transport

Pompano Beach, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Direct Connect Auto Transport

More Info for Direct Connect Auto Transport

Direct Connect Auto Transport is America's favorite car transporter! We have a broad profile, and are able to handle jobs that range from personal auto shipping, corporate relocation, car dealer auto delivery and cross-country moves. we can ship all types of vehicles, including delicate classic cars, sports cars, motorcycles and even boats. Most importantly, our dependability and responsive customer service has earned us customer acclaim and positive reviews. Direct Connect Auto Transport not only guarantees high quality and professionalism, we also make it a point to respond to customer questions and concerns quickly. Since we are a broker-carrier, we know who our drivers are and can get in touch with them at a moment's notice - so you won't have to go through the hassle of trying to track down who exactly is handling your car. In some cases, you can even get in touch with your driver directly! Let us earn your business today and in the future!
Reviews

Direct Connect Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Pompano Beach, Florida

Based on 72 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 10/31/2016 12:29 PM

Never scheduled car and inflated price - Filled out a quote request online requesting a date to pick up and all the usual information. This was a week and a half before the scheduled date I requested. The quote came back at $485 which was a [More]

Review by on 10/25/2016 10:32 PM

Choose Direct Connect! - I HIGHLY recommend Direct Connect for transporting your vehicle. After a horrible and failed experience with a different company, I called Direct Connect. I was scheduled quickly, and everyone I spoke [More]

Review by on 9/13/2016 1:45 PM

Transport - I spoke with Marlo from Direct Connect on Saturday and buttoned up my end on Monday around 11am, by 2pm she had a truck at the pick up site and by 6am the next morning I had my vehicle. This is the se [More]