Home > Company > Directory > C > Certified Auto Shippers LLC

Portland, Oregon

Currently No FMCSA Info for Certified Auto Shippers LLC

More Info for Certified Auto Shippers LLC

"MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIFE!" Certified Auto Shippers (CAS) is a premier provider of automotive shipping services both domestic and international. We are federally licensed and bonded and all of our carriers are insured and certified to meet our highest standards. Our honest, no-nonsense approach is unparalleled in our industry. We put honesty first and let you decide! Never pay a deposit until your vehicle is picked up by one of our qualified carriers. Our staff is professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to helping you with all your transport needs. Each client is our MOST IMPORTANT client. We welcome requests for quotes, please visit our website at http://www.certifiedautoshippers.com or call us directly at 503-985-6161. Please visit our facebook page to see some of the vehicles we have transported: Certified Auto Shippers, LLC
Reviews

Certified Auto Shippers LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Portland, Oregon

Based on 6 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 10/12/2016 10:05 AM

Kathy @ Certified Auto Shippers LLC - Kathy's name was given to me by Sun Valley Auto Club to help with the transport of a car I bought in Idaho. She was extremely helpful . The communication was great , she kept me informed and up to da [More]

Review by on 9/16/2016 11:09 AM

Great Transporter - Cathy, was great to work with. She transported my 69 Camaro from NY to IL. Price was fair service was excellent, and Cathy was always available to answer my calls and any questions I had. I would not [More]

Review by on 9/13/2016 8:40 AM

Classic Mercedes transport - This is the fifth time I've had Certified Auto Shippers transport a car for me and once again it was a smooth, flawless transaction. The driver was fast, friendly, and professional. Thanks again Kathy [More]