Transporting auto

JoAnn Weaver Submitted this review about Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Review made Live: 8/21/2014 2:16:00 PM
I was contacted by many companies, but the thing that made us use this company was the straight forward answers. At first I worried that the smaller quote was a bait and switch because the actual cost was higherthan quoted. Matthew explained the process, and we accepted the actual cost.

When the driver arrived, he was very professional and curteous. He called our son, who would take delivery which gave him the time needed to get the funds to complete the transaction. I can say that we never worried from the time the tuck was picked up, til it was safely delievered.

Company Response
Terry Williams from Auto Shipping Group Inc. Submitted this response.
Response Date: 8/21/2014 2:58:00 PM
Matt Peterson *****360 207 5535***** Thanks for the review Joann. Yes this industry can be tricky at times and quotes are exactly that, quotes. Ultimately a carrier has to accept the rate in order to make a deal. Working with so many different carriers that charge different prices, quoting can be a headache. Im happy to see that the vehicle was shipped and in good condition. I dont know what more I could have done to earn the 5th star, but thats the story of my life in this industry. Glad I could help.