View 154,008 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,009th Review now!

View 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)'s New Profile

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON LINK BLEOW
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Phone Number:800 670 7112
Secondary Phone Number:646 749 6735
Website:http://www.allaboardtransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 2 Months. Since 10/29/2009

MOST VEHICLES DISPATCHED IN UNDER 24 HRS!! A+ BBB RATED...I fix what other companies screw up and take care of those screwed over,simply put. Have you checked out the other companies @ the BBB,Yelp,Ripoff Report,Pissed Consumer.com etc.? Does their image change once you see a broader view? Most of these so called professionals are merely UNDER experienced telemarketers with the integrity of used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon. Don't believe me? Check the sites above. Work directly with an owner, an owner who started out behind the wheel- not a laptop and headset. Only deal with the best that will put you with the best...No exceptions. Common Gimmicks==== No deposit (they just want to have your card # on file) We (will) have a truck in your area (on) x/xx.===== (more deception) Family owned, over exaggerating the amount of cars shipped.=== (There are just not enough hours in the day)==== Paying for reviews or promising to win deposits back.
Have your own experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) to share?

• Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
    Subject: Done as advertised, would use again!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car privately, so I was very wary of how things worked and what I could do to not be taken advantage of. Fletcher took his time to explain the process and what to expect. Things worked exactly as he said. It's nic... [ More ]
    Poster:Dominic Custodio
    Date:12/16/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country carrier
    Review:I transported 3 vehicles and I could not have had better service from an agent. Fletcher was outstanding in his promptness, expertise and honesty. Although there were issues with the company we chose to transport, Fletcher went above and beyond to ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne H.
    Date:12/15/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great service on our first car shipping
    Review:THE FIRST TIME TO SHIP CARS It was the first time for us to ship cars and it was a long distance shipping, from New Jersey to California. We were not sure which company to choose at the beginning, but after making a couple of phone calls, we felt th... [ More ]
    Poster:Wenchang
    Date:12/15/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Review:Fletcher was very helpful, professional, experienced and available for questions. He took time to explain the process to me and to find me the best price and service. I would use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Felicia Johnson
    Date:12/15/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great process, very simple
    Review:Process was very simple, Fletcher was a nice guy to talk with. He responded back to calls and emails very quickly. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek A
    Date:12/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:This being our 1st experience of hiring an auto transport company. We will have to say that All Aboard Auto Transport went above and beyond to get our vehicle shipped in a timely manner. The professional assistance that we received was greatly app... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry/ Patti
    Date:12/8/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTIG A CAR 1 ALL ABOARD AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:FLETCHER IS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST BROKER (FOR VEH. MOVING) OUT THERE. BEFORE I CONNECTED WITH HIS COMPANY, I WAS GETTING ALL KINDS OF PROMISES AND OH, WE HAVE DRIVERS IN YOUR AREA!!!! HE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST IN OR CONVERSATIO... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Cef, Enjoy that Stingray. Glad I could help......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:CEF S.
    Date:12/6/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The entire process was fantastic from start to finish. Fletcher was a true professional in every sense of the word. It's unlikely that I'll need this service again in the near future, but when I do Fletcher is the only guy I'll consider. [ View ]
    Response:My pleasure glad I could help... Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:BOB
    Date:12/1/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Fletcher was professional and a pleasure to deal with in every way. It's not likely that I will need this service in the near future, but if I do there's no one else I'd consider. [ View ]
    Poster:BOB
    Date:12/1/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Just In Time
    Review:I lovee this company! Fletcher was there every step of the way..ensuring me that id be properly taken care of. Id totally use them ALL THE TIME whenever i need another transport and id recommend this company to everyone i know in need of a cat transp... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Tanaka, Glad I could help.glad I could help. Happy holidays.....Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Tanaka Chatmon
    Date:11/27/2014 8:15:00 AM
    Subject: Will Absolutely Use Again!!
    Review:Fletcher was great to work with and he was very supportive throughout the whole transaction. I would highly recommend using this service. His experience and knowledge of the industry was invaluable which led to a very satisfied client. I shipp... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Ray, Non Compensated.....Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: 66 MUSTANG FASTBACK
    Review:My Fastback was well taken care of and I was also given updates through the transport. The driver was caring and knowledgeable regarding the vehicles he transported. Had no issues with pick up and arrived on time. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Seth, it was my pleasure to help....Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:11/24/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:My son whom is stationed in the Army in Virginia, originally put down a deposit with "My Vehicle Transport" after no phone replies and 3 hours later than p/up (3:30 Saturday 11/15/14) date (at 6PM) I started calling and searching for help.... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn J Tirey
    Date:11/19/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Like having a friend in the business...
    Review:All Aboard Auto Transport is a first-rate auto transport broker. Fletcher treated me like a neighbor, explaining the ins and outs of my particular shipment (D.C. area to Western NY, older, smaller car, Fall timing, how flexible I was regarding pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:William M.
    Date:11/13/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Fletcher was great. This was the first time I was shipping a vehicle, but he was easy to work with. He answered all my questions. He arranged a truck for pick up within 3 days. I will definitely use him again if I had to move. [ View ]
    Poster:KP
    Date:11/13/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Fletcher was easy to work with
    Review:Fletcher of All Aboard Transport was easy to work with and responsive. The carrier NW Express Trucking picked up late. They estimated 1-6pm but picked up at 10pm. As I understand it, this is typical. Delivery was prompt and the car looked good. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlotte
    Date:11/8/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of mind, piece of cake
    Review:I'm a first timer in shipping a car long-distance, however, with all the information that Fletcher shared with me and all the thorough answers he gave me to ALL of my questions and the insight he gave me about the process of shipping cars, I feel li... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Betty,my pleasure...Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Betty M.
    Date:11/7/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent/Outstanding Service
    Review:The rating that I want to give is 10 STARS. But since I can’t, I have to give Mr. Fletch, his company, Carrier Ebro, LLC, the company that took my son’s car from Dayton to California and the Driver a “5 STAR” rating. This was... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much Linda, my pleasure and glad I could help.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated ( Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:11/5/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting Mercedes 380 SL
    Review:I would not hesitate to use All Aboard Auto Transport again. Fletcher was extremely helpful getting my car delivered. There were some issues with picking up the car (difficult location of the car) since it was not in running condition. Fletcher calle... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Michael, my pleasure glad I could help.......Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Perry
    Date:10/30/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up my truck
    Review:Picked up my truck from Upstate NY. Everything was smooth, I would have liked a little more communication on location of the vehicle during transit though (not Fletcher's fault). Other than that Fletcher was great to work with and I would ship with h... [ More ]
    Poster:JM
    Date:10/28/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Thorough and reliable transporter
    Review:Fletcher accepted our offer at very late notice. He tried to work with our budget. He followed up and assured that our delivery went through well. [ View ]
    Poster:An
    Date:10/28/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, great price, very happy
    Review:After getting stood up by another Company and getting outrageous prices from a few others, I am so glad we went with this Company. We received our price within 5 minutes of posting, pickup and delivery was on time and the service was great. Hoping I ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Tara,glad I could help.....Fletcher All Aboard A+ BBB Rated (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Tara L
    Date:10/27/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I just want to thank Fletcher from All Aboard Auto Transport for an honest approach to having my car shipped from Arizona to Connecticut. When I started researching the process I had quotes varying 100's of dollars and an array of time frames. Fletc... [ More ]
    Response:My Pleasure Barb.......Fletcher All Aboard A+ BBB Rated ( Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:10/24/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again!
    Review:So after reading about hundred reviews for other transport brokers and companies it seemed like they would be all good choices. But we settled on All Aboard and called Fletcher. Fletcher was respectful and explained the whole process. The final... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/20/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Fl to cali
    Review:They were on time with the pickup and I had my car delivered the same day I got to Cali! Fletcher was very helpful and cool. No complaints! I would definitely recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:10/7/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: NY to AZ transport
    Review:This being my first time transporting my car, I was a little nervous. The first (and last) company I called was All Aboard Auto. Fletcher took me through everything step by step very patiently, and talking to him on the phone for the first time I f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:10/2/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Service
    Review:Fletcher @ All Aboard Auto Transport (800) 670-7112 is knowledgeable and did exactly as he said he would. The trucking company - - > SEI transport (509) 868-9714 did exactly as they said they would and d... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/30/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: NY to FL AS Promised!
    Review:Pick up and delivery were exactly as promised. Fletcher was friendly and easy to work with. Great communication at all times and knowledgeable. Will definitely use again. Thank you for the great experience and service! [ View ]
    Poster:Martha Eldridge
    Date:9/26/2014 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivered promptly, easy process!
    Review:Fletcher set up transportation for my Honda Accord from Manhattan to San Francisco. I called him with about a week's notice, and he was able to quickly secure a carrier that would pick up the car from a depot near Secaucus, NJ. Since I was nearby and... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:9/25/2014 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: All-Aboard is all about great service
    Review:My experience getting a company to transport my truck was an absolute horror show until I contacted Fletcher at All-Aboard Auto Transport. He explained the process and why I wasn't getting any response from the other carriers who provided quotes. F... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Dave I appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feedback.....Fletcher BBB A+ Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Dave W.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeds Expectation
    Review:Working with all aboard transport made the move of my vehicle from MI to CA an easy and care free experience. Working directly with the same person whenever I called the company and being able to talk directly to the truck driver to arrange the best... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:9/22/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with All Aboard Tranceport
    Review:My father had just passed away and I had a short time to get his Jeep transported to South Carolina before I had to fly back home. I had found what I had believed was reputable company, but the closer I got to my flight date this so called reputable... [ More ]
    Response:My pleasure Paula, glad I could help when it really counted and the last thing you needed on your mind was shipping a car.....Fletcher BBB A+ ( Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Paula Reddington
    Date:9/20/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:Fletcher stayed in touch with me throughout the whole process. My vehicle was picked up on time and dropped off on time just like Fletcher assured me from the beginning. I will most definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport to all of my friends... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Justin I take care of all of my customer the same......Fletcher (Non Compensated Review) All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Make this your first choice company
    Review:We were originally sucked into promises made by another company who required no upfront deposit. After more than a week and many lies, we had no progress on our vehicle transport; and their actions affected our chances of booking transport at the or... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime
    Date:9/19/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: NY to California Made Easy
    Review:First time shipping a car, so I went with All Aboard Auto Transport based on reviews on this site. Glad I did. Fletcher was very knowledgeable, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. Shipper was excellent as well. Car was picked up on time and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanley Szymanski
    Date:9/19/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Best Service in Auto Transport
    Review:Very professional & reliable, my car was delivered earlier than expected, Fletcher was wonderful, he found the best carrier for me and they were great, thank you Fletcher! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Julie ,my pleasure........Fletcher (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:9/15/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: All Aboard was excellent
    Review:All Aboard did a great job at every step. Fletcher is very knowledgeable and handled his transport provider exceptionally well. They worked closely with me on scheduling and were very flexible in meeting my needs. Pricing was competitive. The servic... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Kevin......Fletcher A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:9/14/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time Just as Great as First
    Review:All Aboard Auto Transport is a wonderful service provider. I've used Fletcher twice and was beyond pleased with the quality of the service. I would definitely recommend him to others and be using his company in the future. Thanks!! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Dee... [ view ]
    Poster:Dee
    Date:9/10/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Saab transport from CA to WA
    Review:As always, Fletcher got us a reasonable rate for the transport of our car and he followed up with us to be sure the car was delivered as promised. We recommend Fletcher at All Aboard Auto Transport to all of our customers who need to have a vehicle t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich's Car Corner
    Date:9/10/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: pick and delivery were on time.
    Review:The agent is very helpful connect me with the driver. So my car was picked up and delivered at the time at my convience. [ View ]
    Poster:Y tang
    Date:9/8/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Fletcher!!
    Review:Apparently, my desired route was not very appealing to drivers so Fletcher was very upfront about my possible timeline. However, he advised me how to sweeten the deal & he got a driver lined up that same day! My grandmother said the driver was ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Deidre
    Date:9/6/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: good service and advice
    Review:Fletcher was good, and the company that transported the car was good as well. All worked as promised. Would use both again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ken S
    Date:9/4/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and Helpful
    Review:I called Fletcher to set up the transfer of my daughter's car. He explained that we could put in a bid and see if it would get accepted. He was honest and let me know that there was a chance that we would have to pay a little more if our offer wasn'... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:9/2/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Honda Accord transport from TN to CA
    Review:This is a long overdue review for All Aboard Auto Transport. I searched the internet for an auto transport company who can pick up my brother's car from Jackson, TN and bring it to Los Angeles, CA. After talking to Fletcher on the phone, I decided ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:8/30/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Camry 09 transport
    Review:Fletcher was a great help and made the entire process quick, smooth, and simple. Followed up and made sure everything went well, and this was a great first time experience for my wife and I. Thanks so much for the service! I would recommend and use h... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:8/27/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: The Best!!!
    Review:This company is amazing. I told Fletcher where the car was (Long Island, NY) and where it needed to go New Smyrna Beach, FL). I explained it was a wheelchair accessible van for my mom. The important thing was we needed to know when it would be del... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur B
    Date:8/26/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very good
    Review:Flecher was always available to answer any questions and he was very dependable. I would stongly recommend this company for car transport needs. Good jib Flecher. [ View ]
    Poster:Vital
    Date:8/26/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fletcher is the man when you need your vehicle shipped
    Review:This is my second time shipping a vehicle across the country. This is the only time I felt like my friend was driving it out for me. Fletcher was always contacting me with updates and making sure I was happy with his service. If you plan on shippi... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks James, I try to make every customer feel that way. I know how stressful this process can be. Call me I will handle the rest...Fletcher BBB A+ ( Google All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:8/26/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service by Fletcher
    Review:Fletcher was very upfront with the whole process. I messed around with a bunch of other BS brokers and Fletcher was the most honest and personable guy to deal with that i actually added him into my contacts for future orders and referrals. Process to... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Josh.....Call Me ANYTIME! .......Fletcher A+ BBB Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:JoshB
    Date:8/26/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: perfect experience
    Review:This was a perfect move. Fletcher from the day I called was professional, honest and reliable. He walked me through the steps and spent one half hr on the first call. He worked around my vacation, called to update me on my vacation. Then had the ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mark......Fletcher BBB A+ Rated [ view ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:8/25/2014 11:03:00 AM

Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) Home | 2 | 3