View 165,143 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,144th Review now!

View 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)'s New Profile

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON LINK BLEOW
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Phone Number:800 670 7112
Secondary Phone Number:646 749 6735
Website:http://www.allaboardtransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 8 Months. Since 10/29/2009

MOST VEHICLES DISPATCHED IN UNDER 24 HRS!! A+ BBB RATED.....Question...Would you let a telemarketer fix your car? Of course not! Then why would put a telemarketer in charge of shipping it? Put an actual car hauler in charge of finding you the best suited car hauler not some company that wants to charge you extra at the end to ship it by blaming the carrier by saying there is a counter offer or a company that tells you they have given you a discount on the contingency of you leaving multiple positive reviews to bolster their carefully crafted phoney image by telling you they have to charge you again at the end if you do not leave a positive review. These a just a couple of the shrewd gimmicks that have been used on customers for years now to manipulate this site and you...I fix what other companies screw up and take care of those screwed over,simply put. Have you checked out the other companies @ the BBB,Yelp,Ripoff Report,Pissed Consumer.com etc.? Does their image change once you see a broader view? Most of these so called professionals are merely UNDER experienced telemarketers with the integrity of used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon. Don't believe me? Check the sites above. Work directly with an owner, an owner who started out behind the wheel- not a laptop and headset. Only deal with the best that will put you with the best...No exceptions. Common Gimmicks==== No deposit (they just want to have your card # on file) We (will) have a truck in your area (on) x/xx.===== (more deception) Family owned? Really a family of telemarketers...Can you say con artists? ==== Over exaggerating the amount of cars shipped.=== (There are just not enough hours in the day)==== Paying for reviews or promising to win deposits back....I have closely watched so many quotes turn to orders behind the scenes that have been totally screwed up-and for 25.00 watch so many reviewers take to this site and lie about their experience and mislead others just to get back a couple of pennies or a promise to win some non existent raffle to get out of giving any compensation....Caveat Emptor! ......................... 'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'.....Mark Twain
Have your own experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) to share?

• Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
    Subject: Fletcher knows
    Review:Overall the car transport experience was great. If you are flexible on pick up and delivery, the better your emotions will be in check. Be firm, patient, and cordial, and you'll have a great experience too. Fletcher was the person I had contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/30/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: My 2nd car
    Review:This company delivered my first car on time & in a very good shape. For the 2nd car Fletcher told me the 1st driver cannot take this car & he will find another driver. First, he told me don't worry I'll find a good driver ; however, he had a ... [ More ]
    Poster:roy
    Date:6/29/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Nice guy
    Review:We have been burned before by a bad moving company. Fletcher patiently answered all of our questions and we had a wonderful experience with his service. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheldon
    Date:6/28/2015 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I've shipped several vehicles but my first time using All Aboard Auto Transport. I'll say one word "Fletcher" he's the game-changer!! Awesome customer service, true to his word and will work hard to get your needs met. [ View ]
    Poster:Bridget
    Date:6/27/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional
    Review:If you look at all his reviews except for that one negative review he's a golden child. BEWARE: If everything is going right for "Fletcher" then he is probably spectacular,maybe. I had a little out of the ordinary transport job for him ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Jacobs expected too much for what he has. His expectation are unrealistic for the 9000 pound vehicle in the middle of nowhere that he wanted to micromanage because he shipped one vehicle before form somewhere different ( Not a hard top Hummer H1 either.)On the initial call from him he is trying to smooze me about he sees all of the great reviews that I have. I basically tell him that all of the reviews that he sees about people's experiences they pretty much set themselves up for. I guided the process they just accepted my guidance and these were the results. After asking a few questions of him I let him know that patience would be his best friend on this shipment and that his total time would more than like be measured in weeks due to the location and the size.He says no problem this isn't my daily driver anyway ...(Keep this in mind). From the second call I realized that he would be a problem and wanted to jettison him at that point. He insisted that he was not the average person and that the average person doesn't have an H1 to ship. I tried to remain professional even though I wanted to tell him that this doesn't impress anyone least of all the carriers out there that have to waste a lot of fuel and more than likely repair the trailer that this heavy vehicle would crack up. This is not even the fun part of dealing with him. I get a couple of emails one being that the vehicle went from one pick up date a few days later in the week to not being available till the 25th or the 26th of the Month ( Yesterday and today).I say ok you are going to have to be patient anyway. The other one him trying to rewrite my terms and conditions. He literally sent me and email marked (supplement) and tried to reword the terms that he doesn't know that I purposely put in for people that want to try to get over.I thought he was a lawyer. I also forgot to mention that Mr Jacobs didn't want to give the person's at the pick up contact info. ( who does that). He calls me two days before his first available date and is wondering why doesn't he have a carrier. I'm dumbfounded at this point but try to explain to him that drivers don't usually call ahead of time for cars that aren't available- even less likely for huge vehicles in the middle of nowhere. Lets fast forward to the first day of availability the 25 (yesterday). I get a call just after 12pm est saying he was terminating the agreement cause no driver picked up his truck. Accounting for the time difference where the H1 is located he gave it two hours! Mind you after telling me he was in no rush and that he understood and this wasn't his daily driver....What happened to that? I know I explained it to him.. I know he said as long as it didn't take months he was fine. Now lets get to the firing part. Who is he Donald Trump? All he needed to was to let me do what I do best and not try to be the broker,the the lawyer, the driver and the Donald he would have been fine. Would he have gotten picked up in 2hrs from where he was with what he has....No but this was explained in painstaking detail to him and he he knew this. So what does he do he call a broker that will remain nameless that has borderline reviews to be nice. Has vehicle been picked up ...No. will it get pick up in the next few hours ...No. Few days? More than likely not. Like I told him at the start think it will be what it will be. What Mr Jacobs doesn't know is that I called his new broker to warn him of what kind of customer he is and his response was priceless...He literally said " I Don't care if he vehicle ships or not". Mr prediction for Mr Jacobs is that he will continue to want to micromanage this, go through at least a few more brokers, blame everyone else becoming a thorn in everyone s side who tries to help him and not accept the situation for what it is. Update!!! The carrier for Mr Jacobs just called in on his order @ 11:39am on 6/27. Goes to show if he was just patient. I have all the info needed except the persons at the pick up phone number. Only if he would have let me handle it instead of him trying to steer the ship. I tried to reach him even after all of this and his phone is off....Go Figure......Fletcher BBB A+ Rated All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Kent Jacobs
    Date:6/26/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Review:Very reluctant to ship the vehicle because of scams but trusted the reviews for 1 All Aboard Auto Transport(NY). Process was quick and painless. Great courier. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:6/20/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely recommend!!!!! AA is the best!!!
    Review:Fletcher couldn't be more helpful in the whole process of my car being shipped out. He was so accommodating and very truthful and honest. My car was even delivered a day earlier than when it was supposed to arrive. I trust this company and really rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Alana
    Date:6/19/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and price
    Review:I was overly impressed with the customer service and the experience they displayed. They had me a quote and driver in a matter of minutes, the vehicles were picked up promptly and arrived in excellent condition. The best part was the door to door s... [ More ]
    Poster:Parker Brothers - Do it All
    Date:6/16/2015 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: My peace of mind experience
    Review:The broker company, 54 Freight, was very professional and trust worthy. The owner, Fletcher, was very courteous and helpful when it came to helping me get my car on time and in a timely manner. He personally took his time with looking up the best rou... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you LT. Lewis it was my pleasure to make thing work for you......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Lewis
    Date:6/16/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Fletcher is great! Use this company! He is very straight forward and has your best interest at heart. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Kristen....I am happy you feel that way....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Kristen
    Date:6/11/2015 12:30:00 PM
    Review:Fletcher was wonderful. He explained exactly what the procedure would be, what issues might come up that I should be aware of (e.g. availability of a transporter on exact dates) and how best to deal with them. He checked in with me at each stage of a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ann and my pleasure to be of assistance to you. I'm Glad you were happy with the service provided.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:AnnP
    Date:6/8/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: 1958 bug transported to los angeles from georgia.
    Review:super service quick and easy , company kept me informed the whole process i felt like my vehicle was safe and being taken care of ... i definately recommend them for any type of vehicle delivery [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Tommy my pleasure.....Fletcher.....BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:tom montoya
    Date:6/8/2015 5:24:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and effortless!
    Review:Fletcher provided exceeded the limitations in customer support to help me transport me vehicle. This was my first time having to transport my vehicle and I'm beyond thankful for the service I received. My vehicle was delivered in a prompt and timel... [ More ]
    Response:Tiera it was my pleasure to help you in any way that I could.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Tiera
    Date:6/6/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:I sent my first car last week, I'm very happy with the result & scheduled the 2nd car for next week. For sure I will use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Roya, No problem my pleasure and I will make sure the 2nd vehicle is done by the time your on your way....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard beast and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:roy
    Date:6/3/2015 2:58:00 AM
    Subject: Fletcher is amazing!
    Review:Fletcher not only got me a great price on the vehicle transport, he delivered on everything promised. He made sure to work with trusted carriers and let me know exactly what to expect. He was kind, professional, and called me several times to make ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Jill my pleasure glad I could help....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Jill
    Date:6/2/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Just call Fletcher and you'll have your car asap
    Review:Shipping a car doesnt get any easier, call Fletcher, he's upfront with you, does what he says he'll do, keeps in contstant contact with you. I'm 37y/o and have shipped about 5 cars in my time. This was hands down the easiest experience. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Jim glad you are happy with the service....Fletcher BBB A+ All aboard best and top Rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:6/2/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: NY - California
    Review:This company , promised & came through Husband is in california for business & we wanted to save on auto rental's From the second I contacted fletcher to the day it was delivered he made me feel confident that I choose the right company ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Toni I told you were in good hands. Glad I could help..Fletcher BBB A+ rated All Aboard best and top Rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:toniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered as Fletcher told me it would be. The car was in the same good condition when it was delivered. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Gary...Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary K
    Date:6/2/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: delivered on time
    Review:Great Service, Speedy delivery. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time. He was great to work with. Thank you for your help in delivering my car. [ View ]
    Response:My Pleasure Ali..Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:AM
    Date:6/1/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Fletcher provided A1 customer service. Based on his professionalism, honesty and willingness to make my shipping experience a great one, I will definitely use ALL Aboard Auto Transport again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Kimberly Decuir-Rucker
    Date:5/28/2015 5:06:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE
    Review:We researched many auto transporters before talking to Fletcher. Our local car dealer recommended this company. Fletcher made everything clear: having the car ready for pickup and having someone available on the receiving end, nothing stored in th... [ More ]
    Poster:jUDY
    Date:5/15/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Fletcher is enthusiast. First time I use his service and it was really good. Car was shipped fast. I will use his service next time again. [ View ]
    Poster:Thao
    Date:5/13/2015 6:14:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded My Expectations
    Review:When I agreed to use All Aboard Auto Transport, I had a tight timeline for them to meet, and they told me it would not be a problem. I gave them a window for when I needed the vehicle delivered which was it had to be delivered within 9 calendar days ... [ More ]
    Response:9 Days!!!! Not on my watch...lol..Thanks Vance my pleasure glad I could help......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Vance
    Date:5/11/2015 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!!
    Review:Fletcher was awesome, he made sure to check in during the entire process just to make sure I was comfortable, I appreciate that being my first time shipping my car. They are flexible and work with your schedule. would use again and tell friend and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelvin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!!
    Response:(NON COMPENSATED)Thanks Kelvin my pleasure I could help you and glad you were pleased....Fletcher BBB A+ All aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:5/6/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle and I did not know the protocol for the process. I appreciate that my broker, Fletcher, was VERY knowledgable and direct with me as to how things work. I greatly appreciate his honesty. On top of being... [ More ]
    Response:The pleasure was all mine...Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Antonio
    Date:5/5/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicle from CA to Texas, excellent
    Review:Dealing with All Aboard was a piece of cake. The transaction went well, all aspects of the transport was done in a professional manner. We are all very pleased with the handling, delivery and conduct of the transport driver and of All Aboard Transpor... [ More ]
    Response:My pleasure Daniel,Thanks.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Demara
    Date:5/4/2015 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: ??
    Review:Fletcher was knowledgeable and honest. I would use his co. Again. The price seemed fair. The car arrived as scheduled. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom braucht
    Date:4/25/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: couldn't have been better
    Review:i needed to have a vehicle shipped from n.y. to cali. i submitted an online quote form. after talking to fletcher i see he was direct and straight to the point person. he told he can have my vehicle picked up in short order. he also told he can get m... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks James, I try. Glad you were happy.....Fletcher BBB A+All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:james
    Date:4/19/2015 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Couldn't have asked for a better service!
    Review:This was my first time using a transport company to have my car transported, and at first I was pretty reluctant to give it a try. But Fletcher went above and beyond to reassure me and let me know that everything would be fine, and that he would give... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Fritz, It was my pleasure to make sure you got your car and everything worked out well. You also went above and beyond to make it happen. I am just glad it all came together the way it did...Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Fritz
    Date:4/18/2015 4:23:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:I tried to save a few bucks by taking a low end quote and on the day of my scheduled pickup, communications were cold. No broker response 24 hours before pickup like I was told, no returns to my emails or phone calls. I was flying from Texas to Flori... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Nosa, Glad it worked out for you....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Nosa
    Date:4/13/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Princess
    Review:Highly recommended. Professional, courteous and thorough from start to finish. Great communication. The car even got here one day early! I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Lynn, enjoy that beautiful Austin. Glad I could help.......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:4/10/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA Car Transport
    Review:I was so happy to have worked with All Aboard Auto Transport and with Fletcher! He was so understanding and very quick to respond to my inquiries. He has a wealth of knowledge! He even got me an enclosed carrier for $1425! My car arrived early and I ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much Kelsey, Glad that you were satisfied with the service provided. I am able to offer this enclosed extra for anyone coming out of the Northeast ....Fletcher BBB A + All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Kelsey
    Date:4/7/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: All Abroard Auto Transport
    Review:Fletcher, is the man to talk to if you need a car transported 1-800-670-7112. He was courteous and honest about his service. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time. We were in constant communication from start to finish. I will rate t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Bill, my pleasure....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport....Call Now [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Y.
    Date:3/30/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Norther Virginia to Houston
    Review:Incredibly smooth and easy process to ship my 2009 BMW convertible. Car was picked up next day and delivered early. Price was fair, communication was excellent and the car even arrived a day early. I felt very comfortable with everyone involved and d... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Peter, glad I could help and everything went well. I like to under promising and over deliver....Fletcher...BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Peter P
    Date:3/30/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting from Nebraska to Nevada
    Review:This was my first time transporting any vehicle and Fletcher was very helpful and explained what I didn't understand. He made sure I would use my car as long as I can before transporting it. I was on a budget and Fletcher didn't make me go over my ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Annette glad I could help. I try to tailor each persons shipment to their needs.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Annette
    Date:3/27/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Review:My experience with All Aboard Auto Transport was exceptional. Delivery was prompt. Service exceptional and cost reasonable and fair. I have every intention of doing business again in near future. I have also recommend their services to at least two f... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Shamir, my pleasure glad you like the service you received.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:S. Elliott
    Date:3/24/2015 5:38:00 AM
    Review:Car picked up next day and delivered a day later. Great service dropped at my door . Very reasonable rate and was supportive during the ordering and delivery process [ View ]
    Response:My pleasure Anas, glad you are happy......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Anas ansari
    Date:3/21/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: I'm happy with the service
    Review:I've hired 1 All Aboard Auto Transport to take my newly purchased car from New York to Ohio and I'm very happy with the service. Everything on time, the car arrived in a good condition and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely hire them a... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Cristina, my pleasure glad I could help and you were happy with the service.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Cristina Silva
    Date:3/17/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Wrangling My Neice
    Review:We were shocked when my niece decided to "borrow" a car and truck out to California. She was going through a stage and she made a bad choice. We wanted to get her home right away, but we needed to see about the car. All Aboard was so un... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Stephanie, I have a company that I use that on certain routes in and out of California I can offer this (NY, NJ,PA to CA) and (FL to CA) depending on schedule...Glad I could help....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie Martin
    Date:3/17/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Professional service
    Review:I was very happy with their service they are well groomed and organized. I am really happy using them and i must appreciate they provide me perfect customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Milina
    Date:3/16/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Satisfied!
    Review:There aren't enough kind words I can use to express my gratitude for such great service. The staff was professional, thorough, and responsive to all my needs. Having my car transported from Cali to GA was going to be a tough task, but it turned out... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Nick my pleasure ...Fletcher BBB A+ Rated All Aboard Best And top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:3/13/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome to deal with
    Review:Just had fletcher ship my 2003 dodge ram 2500 From FL to IL. Awesome guy to deal with, always straight up with me and I definetly feel he has bent over backwards for me. This is the 2nd time I've dealt with fletcher at all aboard, first time he reall... [ More ]
    Response:Kyle, pleasure as always.....FLetcher [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:3/12/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I am a senior citizen handling everything myself, I am so thankful to Fletcher of All Aboard for his help in making this task easier for me, words cannot express my gratitude. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Irene glad I could help. I definitely try my best and more with Seniors and Military as I have notice over the years that less than reputable companies try to prey on the elderly and military due to the fact they are very trusting......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard Best and Top Rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Irene Jones
    Date:3/11/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: fake qoute
    Review:on 3/1/15 I flash the 800 number on this companies website around 5am after reviewing their credibility, the quote they gave was very low so my intention to have the number on my phone for Monday morning. I had a miss call from 646-749-6735 around 1... [ More ]
    Response:This is a retaliatory negative left by an admitted non customer in an attempt to detract from my credibility who was very pushy and looking for something for next to nothing.After explaining to him that he entered his information incorrectly( Done purposely). He knew exactly what he was doing and for calling and calling and calling so early on a Sunday morning is not the correct approach. This person lost it and said wait and see what I do. I stand by my long track record and A+ BBB Rating. [ view ]
    Poster:Kirpal
    Date:3/10/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and efficient
    Review:It was my first time having a car transported and I was walked through the process in an easy to understand fashion. No surprises, everything that was agreed upon in the initial conversation was kept that way throughout the process. I was connected t... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks John, my pleasure glad to be assistance.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated All Aboard best and highest rated in Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:3/10/2015 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: First Time shipping
    Review:First time shipping my car from Indiana to California. Super nervous about EVERYTHING. I have never shipping a car before, I don't know who to trust. What if all these reviews are fake? I never even heard of transport reviews before. Anyways, all the... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Darya, I told you I would take care of you. Thanks for the great review. I always try to go the extra step to make my customers feel like they were treated with the highest level of service anywhere.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Darya
    Date:3/8/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Review:My son is in the military so his schedule is tight. Fletcher worked out the details and everything went flawlessly. I would not have any problem with using this service again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Richard, anytime I'm just happy that your son was able to get his vehicle in a way that fit his tight West Point Schedule.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard Best and top rated auto transport [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Chamberlen
    Date:3/8/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:This is the second time I have used All Aboard and if ever it becomes necessary to transport another vehicle, this is where I will turn first. Fletcher is the best in the business. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Bob, the pleasure was all mine...Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:BOB GARGAN
    Date:2/24/2015 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Poster:BOB GARGAN
    Date:2/24/2015 1:09:00 AM

Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5