Home > Company > U > United American Auto Transport

Buford, Georgia

Currently No FMCSA Info for United American Auto Transport

More Info for United American Auto Transport

United American Auto Transport's goal is to provide excellent auto transport services to our wide range of customer base: private individuals, corporate, and auto dealerships and brokers. United American Auto Transport is committed to fulfilling all of your auto transport needs. Our network of car shipping carriers include some of the most experienced and reputable auto transport carriers in the industry which will result in a safe and on-time delivery of your vehicle. United American Auto Transport is a car shipping company that wants to be your auto shipping choice. Call us today with any questions, you can also check out our website www.autotransportuaat.com, Call Us now to get a quote instantly at 1-877-395-5880, Thank you and we'll speak to you soon.

United American Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Buford, Georgia

Based on 75 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      United American Auto Transport First time shipper...Good experience
      Review by on 5/16/2017 8:32 PM

When I was deciding to ship my car, Michael from United stood out among many because of his honesty and knowledge of the business. When I finally made my choice, I wasn't disappointed. Michael kept [More]

United American Auto Transport Excellent Service
      Review by on 5/1/2017 12:24 PM

This is my 3rd time using UAAT shipping service. Ralph Bedford is a professional, who exhibited excellent Customer Service skills, and walk me through the entire process. I felt comfortable with him [More]

United American Auto Transport My experience with United American
      Review by on 4/24/2017 11:16 AM

I was contacted by Mike after submitting my info on a auto transport site. Mike called me within 5 minutes of hitting the submit button! He was a great guy to deal with and my car was moved in the tim [More]