Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Smart Talk Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Smart Talk Transport Inc.

More Info for Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Smart Talk Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Based on 224 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Smart Talk Transport Inc. Did not uphold contract- HORRIBLE custo
      Review by on 9/17/2017 1:53 PM

I NEVER WRITE REVIEWS, however I had to make others be aware of this company. I am definitely not the one to complain about anything. I do not understand how this company has so many positive review [More]

Smart Talk - First and foremost, we were never given an opportunity to honor the contract being that the first available pick-up date listed on the contract is 9/18 and he posted this review on the 17th. Furthermo...

Smart Talk Transport Inc. 1942 GPW
      Review by on 9/7/2017 6:10 AM

Victor facilitated my moving a 1942 GPW from Washington to Massachusetts. He was persistent, helpful, and very accommodating. I would definitely use him and his services and the carriers services ag [More]

Smart Talk - For the same GREAT SERVICE call VICTOR at 239-236-8142 or ext 107.

Smart Talk Transport Inc. Car transport
      Review by on 9/6/2017 1:29 PM

Good job in general. The car was picked up a day later than indicated, and dropped off a day later than indicated. neither was a big problem, and I've certainly had that happen before. The car was in [More]

Smart Talk - For the same GREAT SERVICE call ALEJANDRO at 305-204-9538 or ext 120.