Home > Company > C > Coastal Car Transport Inc

Tujunga, California

Currently No FMCSA Info for Coastal Car Transport Inc

More Info for Coastal Car Transport Inc

Specializing in auto transportation all across the nation where your needs come first! Don't be another horror story because you chose the wrong company to service your transportation. Coastal Car Transport will pay close attention to understanding what service to use when accommodating your transportation needs. Contact us with ANY AUTO TRANSPORTATION needs you may have. We would love to help you transport your vehicle to its new designated location. We work diligently to satisfy our clientele in the service provided and customer service representation.We have our experience backed with extensive knowledge of the industry, as well as in depth quality control for all service(s) provided. We cover all of the following: Coupes Sedans Convertibles Trucks SUV's Boats Buses Motorcycles Motor Homes RV's ATV's Heavy Machinery Heavy Equipment WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY UP FRONT UNTIL YOUR VEHICLE IS DISPATCHED TO BE PICKED UP! Nobody should have to pay for a service that is only promised and not provided! We do not charge any upfront deposit! Our price includes everything – no hidden fees! We are quick and provide great customer service! We work only with reputable, licensed, fully insured and bonded carriers! We will get your vehicle shipped fast and safely!
Contact us with ANY AUTO TRANSPORTATION needs you may have. We would love to help you transport your vehicle to its new designated location. We work diligently to satisfy our clientele in the service provided and customer service representation.We have our experience backed with extensive knowledge of the industry, as well as in depth quality control for all service(s) provided. We cover all of the following: Coupes, Sedans, Convertibles, Trucks, SUV's, Boats, Buses, Motorcycles, Motor Homes, RV's, ATV's, Heavy Machinery, and Heavy Equipment. WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY UP FRONT UNTIL YOUR VEHICLE IS DISPATCHED TO BE PICKED UP! Nobody should have to pay for a service that is only promised and not provided! We do not charge any upfront deposit! Our price includes everything – no hidden fees! We are quick and provide great customer service! We work only with reputable, licensed, fully insured and bonded carriers! We will get your vehicle shipped fast and safely!

Coastal Car Transport Inc Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Tujunga, California

Based on 126 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Coastal Car Transport Inc Seattle to Florida transport
      Review by on 2/18/2017 10:29 PM

I had to ship my F150 from Seattle to Florida on short notice and Henry came through for me big time and at a very reasonable price. My truck was picked up within 2 days of contacting Henry and got t [More]

Coastal Car Transport Inc So happy!
      Review by on 2/3/2017 6:00 PM

I could not possibly be more pleased with the service I received. I was really nervous about shipping my cars because I've never done this before, but from the very first contact, I felt reassured tha [More]

Coastal Car Transport Inc Car Transport company
      Review by on 1/18/2017 7:04 PM

This service was excellent, I received my truck a day earlier than expected. I was kept up to date with emails and messages regarding it's status. Henry was very helpful and professional as was the t [More]