Home > Company > A > Allegiant Auto Logistics

Brooklyn, New York

Currently No FMCSA Info for Allegiant Auto Logistics

More Info for Allegiant Auto Logistics

Allegiant Auto Logistics Call for free quotes 800-553-3433 Safe & Reliable Auto Transportation. Fully licensed, bonded & insured. No up front deposits, ever. Watch our video! Ask for daily discounts.
For each and every customer Allegiant Auto Logistics services, we understand the importance of transporting your car. When you trust Allegiant to ship a vehicle you will receive peace-of-mind, expert advice and superior service. Allegiant is among the fastest, most reliable, and safest auto transport companies in the world. Your vehicle's safety is our number one priority.​

Allegiant Auto Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Brooklyn, New York

Based on 74 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Allegiant Auto Logistics Mike saved us!
      Review by on 1/30/2017 7:49 PM

Thank you Mike for shipping our car out from California after Danny from Secure Auto Shipping left us high and dry. Secure Auto was scheduled to pick up our car on Monday the 23rd and transport it fo [More]

Allegiant Auto Logistics Picking up car in NY
      Review by on 1/10/2017 10:01 PM

They are crooks, liars!! Made me sign a contract & told me they would call me first with a price I told them up to 750, they called me with a price of $850, I said no. Then a car company called me an [More]

Allegiant Auto Logistics Customer Service/Overall Experience
      Review by on 12/27/2016 3:52 PM

I booked over 2 weeks before pick up date. They never picked my vehicle up. After waiting a week, they finally found a driver that could pick it up a few days later. after I already waited 7 days!! Th [More]