Home > Company > A > All Terrain Logistics Inc.

miami beach, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for All Terrain Logistics Inc.

More Info for All Terrain Logistics Inc.

We offer all types of vehicle transportation, So whatever your shipping situation may be, let our experienced team assist you anytime

All Terrain Logistics Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

miami beach, Florida

Based on 74 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      All Terrain Logistics Inc. EXCELLENT JOB DONE!!!!
      Review by on 5/5/2017 9:56 AM

Allen was my savior, it was left with a day to start paying for storage fee, so when Allen called me I told him and he said I'll do whatever it takes to get your car to the port, with less than no tim [More]

All Terrain Logistics Inc. 2015 toyota camry
      Review by on 5/1/2017 11:30 AM

Allen was very helpfull! and he is the best !!! smooth sailing...in the future i woud using this company again and tell my friends.thank you very much Allen for transport my brothers car, you did a gr [More]

All Terrain Logistics Inc. BEST SERVICE EVER
      Review by on 4/27/2017 5:39 PM

GREAT TEAM!!! Mr. Jones was very helpful and explained everything from start to end. He was very honest and very kind. I appreciated all the information provided and the service. driver was excellent [More]

gustavo - thanks for giving us the oportunity to work with you... rememeber in ALL TERRAIN LOGISTICS (www.allterrainautotransport.com) we are a car shipping and auto trasnport company dedicate to offer best qu...