Home > Company > A > All Terrain Logistics Inc.

miami beach, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for All Terrain Logistics Inc.

More Info for All Terrain Logistics Inc.

We offer all types of vehicle transportation, So whatever your shipping situation may be, let our experienced team assist you anytime

All Terrain Logistics Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

miami beach, Florida

Based on 54 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      All Terrain Logistics Inc. Price Creep
      Review by on 2/20/2017 2:54 PM

The price kept creeping up. It started at $265, went to $275, then $325 and ended up at $350. It would have been $400 if Jason hadn't cut his fee. The driver showed up at the pickup at the end of the [More]

All Terrain Logistics Inc. Beyond satisfied
      Review by on 2/17/2017 6:07 PM

I moved from California to Florida, and needed to ship my truck. After reading reviews and calling several companies, I had honestly just prepared myself for a horrible experience that had to be done. [More]

gustavo - Thanks for using ALL TERRAIN LOGISTICS rememeber we are here to help you at anytime

All Terrain Logistics Inc. Auto transportation from CT to OH
      Review by on 2/14/2017 2:20 PM

Kevin & Julian did a great job coordinating the move of my vehicle. Although the pick date was variable they keep following up to keep the commitment. A winter storm interrupted the actual pick up dat [More]

gustavo - Thanks for the oportunity you gave us to wwork with you, for us is very important your opinion because we are here to provide you best quality service on the entire procces of your vehicle relocation ...