Providing more than 185,720 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$650

Average Price

$828

Price Range From $225 to $3275

Enclosed Car Trasport DIY Transport Inc.

Enclosed Car Trasport

Review by on 11/12/2018 3:54 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

DIY, Shelby did an amazing job in working with me to transport my car from WA to AZ. Had to put her on hold due to my scheduling conflicts but she work around them easily. When it was time to ship t [More]

Danielle - DG, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Im glad Shelby took such good care of you! We strive to make the process easy for the customer!
Order # 7912638 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Order # 7912638

Review by on 10/25/2018 2:17 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Other companies failed me but Felicia @ Auto Shipping Group came through with flying colors. Even got it to the destination ahead of schedule! Kudos! Will definitely use this service again when I n [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Would use again Montway Auto Transport

Would use again

Review by on 10/1/2018 12:46 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Would use again- fast service - easy pick up and drop off - would recommend to anyone looking for to ship their car. I have used other shipping companies and this one has been the best.

Montway - That's awesome to hear, Stefanie! Thanks for the great feedback!
Emily is the best MoverJet Logistics

Emily is the best

Review by on 8/29/2018 1:16 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I was in hurry trying to ship my two trucks within one week at least. Most of the shipping companies was giving me a crazy prices that you cannot imagine . When Emily Stark called everything went smoo [More]

Emily Stark - Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It was hard, but we did it!
WA to AZ great experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

WA to AZ great experience

Review by on 7/24/2018 1:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I've never needed to transport a car before, but I can't wait to do it again. Lecia was hands-on the entire time and others in the office helped when she wasn't available. She explained every aspect a [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Malia is awesome Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia is awesome

Review by on 6/6/2018 12:33 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Dealt with many people & the only one that made it happen is Malia. Would use again anytime! Thanks so much! ????????????????????????????????????????????

Terry Williams - David, thank you so much for the great review!!! This one was quite the challenge but with your help we made it through! I should be giving you a review.....LOL! Thanks again for everything! . MALI...
Transport from wa to az Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transport from wa to az

Review by on 5/23/2018 10:15 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I guess you pay for what you get my delivery took forever too arrive. car still was in good condition when it show up.driver was nice.customer service was up to date on the situation.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Steve, thanks for the feedback. Your vehicle was ...
Shipped my car AutoStar Transport Express

Shipped my car

Review by on 4/20/2018 3:35 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

First off George Prestera got the right guy at exactly the right time. My car was shipped in perfect condition at the perfect time. I highly recommend this company.

Mike Cannon - From George Prestera – 888-802-8250 ext 2238. Thanks for the great review Keith. We picked up & delivered your Beetle exactly when you want us to. If you or anyone you know need a vehicle transported ...
Poor Customer Service Ship a Car Direct

Poor Customer Service

Review by on 3/8/2018 9:35 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Normally I do not leave negative feedback, however, this time I will. A google search rated Ship A Car Direct very highly so as most consumers would do I established contact with a sales person to be [More]

Michael Strickland - Hello Gregory, we apologize if you felt we did not provide the service you hired us for. According to our file our rep helped you switch locations to get you picked up faster and we got you picked up ...
GREATTTTT job Brad Carnrite Lightning Auto Carriers

GREATTTTT job Brad Carnrite

Review by on 1/23/2018 6:02 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Brad Carnrite provided an excellent service and went above and beyond with his customer service skills. Will most definitely use again in the future and would highly recommend. Thank you again BRAD!!! [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call Brad at 561 807 7416.