Providing more than 191,633 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$650

Average Price

$843

Price Range From $225 to $3275

Auto transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto transport

Review by on 2/18/2019 7:04 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had to have my car shipped from Pasco WA to Scottsdale AZ. The quote was door to door and hassle free. Car was delivered unscathed on time to my door - which happened to be a site at a campground!

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Robert, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I am...
Better than most shipping brokers Montway Auto Transport

Better than most shipping brokers

Review by on 1/22/2019 6:09 PM about Montway Auto Transport

My name is Keaton and I used montway shipping to move my 1958 Lincoln from Washington to Arizona, (about 1300 miles). The agent was very friendly and called me back the same day I spoke with them sayi [More]

Montway - Happy to hear you had a great experience, Keaton. Thank you so much for the review and we look forward to assisting you in the future!
PNW to Arizona Delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

PNW to Arizona Delivery

Review by on 1/15/2019 1:24 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My family and I were pleasantly surprised at the price we were able to secure for transporting our two family vehicles to our new home in Arizona. Amerifreight's point of contact, Nicole was personab [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
DC to Arizona Montway Auto Transport

DC to Arizona

Review by on 1/8/2019 3:10 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I was offered a great job in Arizona, and had to move my car from DC. This move took place over Christmas 2018. I had just bought my car over Thanksgiving weekend, and was worried about the transport [More]

Montway - Thank you for the awesome review, Stephen! We're so happy to hear about your experience. We'll definitely be letting the driver know they provided a professional experience as well!
Enclosed Car Trasport DIY Transport Inc.

Enclosed Car Trasport

Review by on 11/12/2018 3:54 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

DIY, Shelby did an amazing job in working with me to transport my car from WA to AZ. Had to put her on hold due to my scheduling conflicts but she work around them easily. When it was time to ship t [More]

Danielle - DG, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Im glad Shelby took such good care of you! We strive to make the process easy for the customer!
Order # 7912638 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Order # 7912638

Review by on 10/25/2018 2:17 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Other companies failed me but Felicia @ Auto Shipping Group came through with flying colors. Even got it to the destination ahead of schedule! Kudos! Will definitely use this service again when I n [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Would use again Montway Auto Transport

Would use again

Review by on 10/1/2018 12:46 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Would use again- fast service - easy pick up and drop off - would recommend to anyone looking for to ship their car. I have used other shipping companies and this one has been the best.

Montway - That's awesome to hear, Stefanie! Thanks for the great feedback!
Emily is the best MoverJet Logistics

Emily is the best

Review by on 8/29/2018 1:16 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I was in hurry trying to ship my two trucks within one week at least. Most of the shipping companies was giving me a crazy prices that you cannot imagine . When Emily Stark called everything went smoo [More]

Emily Stark - Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It was hard, but we did it!
WA to AZ great experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

WA to AZ great experience

Review by on 7/24/2018 1:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I've never needed to transport a car before, but I can't wait to do it again. Lecia was hands-on the entire time and others in the office helped when she wasn't available. She explained every aspect a [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Malia is awesome Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia is awesome

Review by on 6/6/2018 12:33 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Dealt with many people & the only one that made it happen is Malia. Would use again anytime! Thanks so much! ????????????????????????????????????????????

Terry Williams - David, thank you so much for the great review!!! This one was quite the challenge but with your help we made it through! I should be giving you a review.....LOL! Thanks again for everything! . MALI...