Providing more than 199,420 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $200 to $1550

Harry Davis AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis

Review by on 1/7/2019 6:28 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis is AWESOME! He know how to price our vehicle right and is a subject matter expert (SME) in his field. His customer service, attention to detail and honesty stands alone.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Disappointment and Frustration Auto Transport 123

Disappointment and Frustration

Review by on 12/12/2018 1:31 PM about Auto Transport 123

I recently used AutoTransport 123 to ship my car for a big move across several states. When I initially spoke to them, I was pleased with the quality of customer service that I received. I had receive [More]

Keith - We truly apologize you were having difficulties getting updates on the Vehicle shipment - we do allow you to place 100lbs in the trunk of the Vehicle as a courtesy. We are happy you received your Vehi...
Move Wheels Auto Carrier BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Move Wheels Auto Carrier

Review by on 1/2/2018 9:49 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

This was a easy first time experience moving a car. The customer service techs and driver were awesome and extremely professional. I would refer others to ship with this company. My only request woul [More]

Linda Ross - We strive to serve every customer qualitatively.
Michael Rhine 360-512-3754 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Michael Rhine 360-512-3754

Review by on 4/27/2017 10:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Congratulations for a job well done! I was always confident of the company abilities to shoulder their responsibilities. They should be very proud of the Company. Thank you for a good job. . There i [More]

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com, Call, Text, or Email me anytime for a free quote. EW thank you again for your business and it was my pleasure to help you get your Cadillac transported.
Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 6/4/2016 9:41 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to ship my vehicle, but Felicia was very knowledgeable and informative that I decided to go with it. The entire process was thoroughly explained and I was constantly up [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Solid and Reliable Quinco Global Transport

Solid and Reliable

Review by on 12/22/2015 3:19 PM about Quinco Global Transport

Great experience with Andrew and Viviane, car was safely picked up and delivered early Competitive price and good communication, all you can ask for! Great transaction

Viviane - Thanks for the praise Edward! You made it easy. You were a pleasure to work with.
Finally Got My 2009 Impala SS Home State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.

Finally Got My 2009 Impala SS Home

Review by on 7/24/2015 7:54 PM about State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.

First there is a young lady that works in the customer service department by the name of Rosie. She was awesome. She explained the sequence of events that would take place and she was spot on. Most co [More]

Yali - Thank you for your great review on your experience with our company and the driver who shipped your car. We are happy to know you were satisfied with our services and the transport turned out to be w...
VA to IL Total Car Shipping

VA to IL

Review by on 7/16/2015 4:16 PM about Total Car Shipping

The price was in the ballpark of estimates received, pick up & drop off were timely, our coordinator was very patient & our driver was courteous & professional. It was a great transport ex [More]

Anne Cooper - Susan, Thank you for your kind review, so glad you were pleased with my service, Call anytime 954-210-7615 Anne
Great Service DIY Transport Inc.

Great Service

Review by on 2/19/2015 7:02 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

While talking with Danielle I instantly got the feeling of sincerity, honesty and that my situation mattered. This was the first time I had to ship a vehicle so I was unaware of the way things work w [More]

joseph - DIY Transport.com 800-266-2202 Thank you Ken for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to help you with getting your vehicle transported. We strive to do anything we can to assist our ...
5 stars for 7 Star Auto Transport 7 Star Auto Transport

5 stars for 7 Star Auto Transport

Review by on 2/1/2015 5:01 AM about 7 Star Auto Transport

I had a good experience with 7 Star Auto Transport, I was extremley pleased with Frank he was knowledgeable and helpful. They picked up the car super fast and delivered the next day. great company

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 ext.222, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.