Providing more than 204,356 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $401 to $3600

car transport Easy Auto Ship

car transport

Review by on 10/3/2019 10:11 AM about Easy Auto Ship

Very smooth and easy operations. Friendly and great prices! I would always recommend this company and the agent I worked with. Professional, timely and fantastic to work with.

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much! We are glad to know that your shipment went well and that everything was smooth. If you ever need to ship again please feel free to give us a call, we would love to do the same thin...
Car move from TX to NJ MoverJet Logistics

Car move from TX to NJ

Review by on 9/18/2019 7:14 PM about MoverJet Logistics

This was my first time having a car shipped on a carrier and was worried about the whole process. Jordan with MoverJet was very on top of things and all went well with the shipment. No issues.

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks a lot for your feedback! It was great working with you and we appreciate your words. Jordan Lewis
Nissan Rogue from Texas to New Jersey wi AutoStar Transport Express

Nissan Rogue from Texas to New Jersey wi

Review by on 8/27/2019 12:30 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The overall service and execution was EXCEPTIONAL!!! Yasmin was referred to me by our local Nissan dealer, and she was responsive and walked me through the entire process. She answered all of my que [More]

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 888-802-8250 x 2233: Hello Dan , Thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear you were pleased with the service provided. When you,...
Great AutoStar Transport Express

Great

Review by on 8/4/2019 10:16 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I had a last minute shipping and they were still able to give a me great price, actually the price I wanted. Very nice people, the driver pick up my car on time and drop it off as stated.

Mike Cannon - From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Nnenna, I appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your transport experience. With nearly two dozen transport coordinators and a half dozen customer ...
Fast and reliable BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Fast and reliable

Review by on 8/4/2019 9:45 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Greg provided me with a reliable and goid shipping service and found a fast carrier for my two cars. All in all I had a relaxed and good experience with my first experience for shipping my personal ca [More]

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that we are on the right way. Thank you for choosing us!
Harry Davis Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis Amerifreight

Review by on 7/8/2019 8:35 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I have dealt with AmeriFreight and more specially Harry Davis on numerous occasions and will continue to do so with any and all vehicle shipping's by my company. He is attentive and caring of our need [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Great service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great service

Review by on 6/21/2019 2:02 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Eugene was great from the beginning to the end throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend and reuse. Professional driver and customer service.

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!
Smooth transition Lightning Auto Carriers

Smooth transition

Review by on 5/30/2019 7:56 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Moved from TX to NJ and needed to ship my car over. They make it so easy to set ups and I got my car a day before expected which was a huge win for us. I was happy to know my car arrived with no issue [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad at 561 807 7416.
Bad service, unethical, not honest Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics

Bad service, unethical, not honest

Review by on 5/9/2019 11:28 AM about Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics

I scheduled a booking and decided to have my vehicle picked up earlier than the scheduled date. When i booked i asked was the deposit refundable in the event i was no longer comfortable. The person i [More]

John Garcia - Order was dispatched and when Ms williams called the truck driver, the person that answer the phone didn't have a change to explain that YES ALL TRUCK DRIVERS WE USED ARE FULLY ENSURE IN ORDER TO BE ...
The best pricing and reliable Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

The best pricing and reliable

Review by on 5/7/2019 9:05 AM about Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

Max reached out to me when I submitted quotes to have my personal BMW shipped from TX to NJ. Being it was a valuable car that was traveling across the country, I did not want to take any chances. Ma [More]

Max Guallar - Danny-Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure accommodating your transport and it's awesome to have a customer like you!