Providing more than 199,372 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $401 to $3600

Harry Davis Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis Amerifreight

Review by on 7/8/2019 8:35 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I have dealt with AmeriFreight and more specially Harry Davis on numerous occasions and will continue to do so with any and all vehicle shipping's by my company. He is attentive and caring of our need [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Great service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great service

Review by on 6/21/2019 2:02 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Eugene was great from the beginning to the end throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend and reuse. Professional driver and customer service.

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!
Smooth transition Lightning Auto Carriers

Smooth transition

Review by on 5/30/2019 7:56 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Moved from TX to NJ and needed to ship my car over. They make it so easy to set ups and I got my car a day before expected which was a huge win for us. I was happy to know my car arrived with no issue [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad at 561 807 7416.
Bad service, unethical, not honest Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics

Bad service, unethical, not honest

Review by on 5/9/2019 11:28 AM about Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics

I scheduled a booking and decided to have my vehicle picked up earlier than the scheduled date. When i booked i asked was the deposit refundable in the event i was no longer comfortable. The person i [More]

John Garcia - Order was dispatched and when Ms williams called the truck driver, the person that answer the phone didn't have a change to explain that YES ALL TRUCK DRIVERS WE USED ARE FULLY ENSURE IN ORDER TO BE ...
The best pricing and reliable Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

The best pricing and reliable

Review by on 5/7/2019 9:05 AM about Supremacy Auto Transport Inc

Max reached out to me when I submitted quotes to have my personal BMW shipped from TX to NJ. Being it was a valuable car that was traveling across the country, I did not want to take any chances. Ma [More]

Max Guallar - Danny-Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure accommodating your transport and it's awesome to have a customer like you!
Trustworthy, Reliable & Best Price! Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Trustworthy, Reliable & Best Price!

Review by on 5/2/2019 1:22 PM about Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Christa's Excellent Auto shipped my car from Texas to New Jersey and I'm SO glad I decided to go with this company! After comparing rates and getting a million spam type calls from other companies, Ch [More]

Christa S. - You are so kind! It was really awesome working together! And now we are working together again for the return trip. I will get you the excellent results again. I am so grateful for you and grate...
Best value AutoStar Transport Express

Best value

Review by on 12/19/2018 1:11 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

2nd time I have used this company to transport my car from Texas to new jersey. Almost went with a different company the 2nd time but found my old invoice (they didn't turn up on my initial google sea [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rod 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Situ, Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear we hit the mark for you and that you decided to work with us again. When you, your family or friends want ...
Shipping my Corvette for a trade DIY Transport Inc.

Shipping my Corvette for a trade

Review by on 9/14/2018 5:17 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

I worked with Stephanie and she was available and helpful all during the process. I can recommend DIY to help you with your shipping needs. Please ship in a closed truck if you are shipping a car yo [More]

Danielle - Quincy, thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Fast and Reliable Car Transportation Ser AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast and Reliable Car Transportation Ser

Review by on 5/11/2018 7:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to ship a car quickly from Texas to New Jersey. I submitted for an online quote from AmeriFreight and quickly was quoted a very reasonable rate. Samantha Smith then reached out to me and we s [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Samantha at 770-299-8602
Overall Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Overall Service

Review by on 2/21/2018 7:07 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Everything about my experience exceeded my expectations. They were recommended by coworkers who had had positive results recently. I could not have asked for anything more than what they delivered in [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...