Providing more than 190,195 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $401 to $3600

Best value AutoStar Transport Express

Best value

Review by on 12/19/2018 1:11 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

2nd time I have used this company to transport my car from Texas to new jersey. Almost went with a different company the 2nd time but found my old invoice (they didn't turn up on my initial google sea [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rod 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Situ, Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear we hit the mark for you and that you decided to work with us again. When you, your family or friends want ...
Shipping my Corvette for a trade DIY Transport Inc.

Shipping my Corvette for a trade

Review by on 9/14/2018 5:17 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

I worked with Stephanie and she was available and helpful all during the process. I can recommend DIY to help you with your shipping needs. Please ship in a closed truck if you are shipping a car yo [More]

Danielle - Quincy, thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Fast and Reliable Car Transportation Ser AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast and Reliable Car Transportation Ser

Review by on 5/11/2018 7:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to ship a car quickly from Texas to New Jersey. I submitted for an online quote from AmeriFreight and quickly was quoted a very reasonable rate. Samantha Smith then reached out to me and we s [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Samantha at 770-299-8602
Overall Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Overall Service

Review by on 2/21/2018 7:07 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Everything about my experience exceeded my expectations. They were recommended by coworkers who had had positive results recently. I could not have asked for anything more than what they delivered in [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Stolen car and double brokerage Montway Auto Transport

Stolen car and double brokerage

Review by on 11/28/2017 12:14 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Don't even think to use this company they just stole my 2017 Mercedes they have red flag with D.O.T and FBI. We order transportation on 11/32017 they pick up the car with some different company and n [More]

Montway - The Customer refused the delivery of the vehicle and to remit payment to the motor carrier Montway retained on his behalf. Montway offered to assist the customer in resolving the situation with the mo...
Good experience with AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good experience with AmeriFreight

Review by on 8/31/2017 6:23 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped my car from TX to CT using AmeriFreight. Graham was my point of contact and was extremely knowledgeable and a great communicator. I felt at all times that I knew exactly what was going on an [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122
Dallas car transportation AutoStar Transport Express

Dallas car transportation

Review by on 8/22/2017 2:08 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent service by both Agent and Driver. Every estimated pick-up time and delivery-time were met. This whole process was actually more efficient than the flight I took to get to my destination. Gre [More]

Mike Cannon - From Liz Andrea 786-725-5991. Hi James. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this nice review. It's been a pleasure working on this for you. Feel free to provide my contact information if th...
Excellent Service & Peace of Mind AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service & Peace of Mind

Review by on 8/17/2017 11:28 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jorge at AmeriFreight was incredibly helpful and accessible during my shipment process. Pricing was very reasonable, he was attentive and on top of the bidding process, and available/in touch througho [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jorge 678-621-1768
Car Transport Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Car Transport

Review by on 8/11/2017 11:03 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Pick Up and Delivery was on time. Clear instructions where given to me.Great Service. I did open transport and i got the car with no damage as well.The driver was a nice guy.He picked the call whene [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Sreejith Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear that your transport went well. Thank you for your business.
TX to NJ Way To Go Auto Transport LLC

TX to NJ

Review by on 8/3/2017 3:42 PM about Way To Go Auto Transport LLC

Debbie got me transportation on very short notice. She was a pleasure to deal with and always accessible. I recommend her to anyone who wants honest and prompt customer service. Also she did not annoy [More]

Debbie Ebersole - Thank you so much Allen for taking the time to add your five star review. It is truly appreciated! I believe communication and customer service are key to any business. It was a pleasure working fo...