Providing more than 180,971 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $400 to $3485

No issues at all AmeriFreight Car Shipping

No issues at all

Review by on 7/25/2018 6:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great experience, they explained thoroughly how the process would work and kept in contact throughout the delivery process. Car looked the same as it did before shipping. I really enjoy my exp [More]

AmeriFreight - For true discounted rates call Richard (678) 821-2653
Dallas, TX to Jacksonville, NC #1042109 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Dallas, TX to Jacksonville, NC #1042109

Review by on 7/22/2018 7:04 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Joe did an amazing job in getting my son's car shipped to him. Because of my son's tricky schedule as he is in the military, Joe worked very closely with us and kept in constant contact even on his of [More]

Terry Williams - joe@autoshippinggroup.com 360-553-4113 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE! A+ ACCREDITED! Dewayna, Thank you so much! It was great working with you and your son, I would work after hours and e...
Good to her word Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Good to her word

Review by on 7/5/2018 2:11 PM about Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Christa was a pleasure to work with. Everything she said was followed through with a professional approach. I was very skeptical from the many calls I had received and warnings that so many of these [More]

Christa S. - Wow! My sincerest gratitude, Martin, for sharing your experience. I am so happy you had an excellent experience. It is wonderful clients like you that give me such joy in my work! You are a pleasu...
auto transport Get it Done Transportation

auto transport

Review by on 6/4/2018 6:03 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Get It Done provided excellent service. Responsive to phone calls; full information provided. Mover was prompt for pick-up. Good equipment, helpful driver. Fast delivery and unloading. No fuss servic [More]

David Pein - Lee, Thank you for trusting us with transporting your car... Being family family owned we give the one on one attention each client deserves. thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 8...
Great service Lightning Auto Carriers

Great service

Review by on 5/17/2018 8:01 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Everything you want in a transportation company. Awesome customer service, economical, on-time, took care with my vehicle, I would strongly recommend!.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad at 561 807 7...
contact person and driver BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

contact person and driver

Review by on 3/8/2018 11:05 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had an all around good experience and no worries. They both made this happen the way I needed and was flexible to my son and I needs.

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
Movewheels BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Movewheels

Review by on 2/22/2018 3:34 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

The process to book the reservation was easy and smooth. Kelly kept me informed the entire time. I would definitely use Movewheels again. Price was reasonable as well. Driver was also courteous and p [More]

Linda Ross - Many Thanks for your feedback!
Best Service ever Get it Done Transportation

Best Service ever

Review by on 2/9/2018 12:09 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Great and Prompt Service, Recommend it 100%. Thank you so much! Great Customer Service, Perfect Price. I will be doing more business with you in the near future. Get it Done, with Get it Done Transpor [More]

David Pein - Yellissa, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. being family owned and operated our #1 goal is to offer nothing less then a 5 star experience.Thank you again David Pein 888-325-1899
auto transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

auto transport

Review by on 1/25/2018 4:22 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Best shipping experience of my life! Felicia basically managed the entire process for me over the phone. Paid less than quote and quote was best on search/review websites. Pickup exactly on time and d [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
DISHONEST COMPANY Montway Auto Transport

DISHONEST COMPANY

Review by on 1/9/2018 2:57 PM about Montway Auto Transport

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY, PLEASE STAY AWAY!! I was cheated out of $50 after contract was signed. And their customer service is the horrible. After I signed contract to ship a car from TX to NC, they ca [More]

Montway - We apologize for the confusion, Anthony. Please reach out to us so we can have a team member explain in detail the cost of the transport, thank you.