Providing more than 176,541 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $400 to $3485

Good to her word Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Good to her word

Review by on 7/5/2018 2:11 PM about Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Christa was a pleasure to work with. Everything she said was followed through with a professional approach. I was very skeptical from the many calls I had received and warnings that so many of these [More]

Christa S. - Wow! My sincerest gratitude, Martin, for sharing your experience. I am so happy you had an excellent experience. It is wonderful clients like you that give me such joy in my work! You are a pleasu...
auto transport Get it Done Transportation

auto transport

Review by on 6/4/2018 6:03 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Get It Done provided excellent service. Responsive to phone calls; full information provided. Mover was prompt for pick-up. Good equipment, helpful driver. Fast delivery and unloading. No fuss servic [More]

David Pein - Lee, Thank you for trusting us with transporting your car... Being family family owned we give the one on one attention each client deserves. thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 8...
Great service Lightning Auto Carriers

Great service

Review by on 5/17/2018 8:01 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Everything you want in a transportation company. Awesome customer service, economical, on-time, took care with my vehicle, I would strongly recommend!.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad at 561 807 7...
contact person and driver BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

contact person and driver

Review by on 3/8/2018 11:05 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had an all around good experience and no worries. They both made this happen the way I needed and was flexible to my son and I needs.

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
Movewheels BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Movewheels

Review by on 2/22/2018 3:34 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

The process to book the reservation was easy and smooth. Kelly kept me informed the entire time. I would definitely use Movewheels again. Price was reasonable as well. Driver was also courteous and p [More]

Linda Ross - Many Thanks for your feedback!
Best Service ever Get it Done Transportation

Best Service ever

Review by on 2/9/2018 12:09 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Great and Prompt Service, Recommend it 100%. Thank you so much! Great Customer Service, Perfect Price. I will be doing more business with you in the near future. Get it Done, with Get it Done Transpor [More]

David Pein - Yellissa, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. being family owned and operated our #1 goal is to offer nothing less then a 5 star experience.Thank you again David Pein 888-325-1899
auto transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

auto transport

Review by on 1/25/2018 4:22 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Best shipping experience of my life! Felicia basically managed the entire process for me over the phone. Paid less than quote and quote was best on search/review websites. Pickup exactly on time and d [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
DISHONEST COMPANY Montway Auto Transport

DISHONEST COMPANY

Review by on 1/9/2018 2:57 PM about Montway Auto Transport

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY, PLEASE STAY AWAY!! I was cheated out of $50 after contract was signed. And their customer service is the horrible. After I signed contract to ship a car from TX to NC, they ca [More]

Montway - We apologize for the confusion, Anthony. Please reach out to us so we can have a team member explain in detail the cost of the transport, thank you.
Reliable and Honest Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.

Reliable and Honest

Review by on 1/4/2018 2:29 PM about Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.

Mr. Pete was honest with the price, pick up and delivery date. I was given a driver within one day. Everyone was kind and professional. I will go back to them when I need to relocate my vehicle again [More]

Interamerican Auto Transport - Thank you so much for your review Ms Adamsl!! . Pleasure doing business with you guys. Keep me in mind for future business bud... 786-655-4016!!
Scammers Montway Auto Transport

Scammers

Review by on 12/27/2017 7:34 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Didn’t deliver my vehicle, jacked up my price $800, I still agreed then they couldn’t pick up vehicle. Canceled immediately after their notice like it says on their web page before they could even dis [More]

Montway - We appreciate your time to share your experience with Montway. We are unhappy to learn you were not satisfied with our services. We welcome any recommendations that help to improve the quality of our ...
transport DIY Transport Inc.

transport

Review by on 12/7/2017 10:26 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

The delivery was on time, product arrived as expected, and I would use company again. Customer service was excellent. Rate was right for the job. I appreciated the extra time taken to answer my questi [More]

Julia - Isabel, thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate you trusting DIY with the transport of your vehicle. We enjoyed doing business with you. Have a great day!
Completely Satisfied Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Completely Satisfied

Review by on 11/13/2017 1:43 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Fantastic experience. They exceeded my expectations from beginning to end. Better than FedEx! This is the 3rd time I've used Auto Shipping Group and they have always done exactly what they said they w [More]

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Jonathan it has been my pleasure working with you on shipping the motorcycles, all 3 times. Keep them com...
Mercury auto transport Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Mercury auto transport

Review by on 9/25/2017 10:53 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I was a little hesitant at first this was my first time transporting my car, Joel was EXTREMELY helpful throughout this process. He knew how important it was. He definitely kept in touch and I would d [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Vanessa, Thanks so much for this review. Joel is one of our very best and I am happy to hear that he was there for you every step of the way for your first transport experience. Thanks for choosing...
Truck transport AutoStar Transport Express

Truck transport

Review by on 8/31/2017 8:05 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent customer service. Mr. Navas was very courteous and informative. Maintained communications until the vehicle was delivered. He worked with my son who is in the military to ensure the truck [More]

Mike Cannon - Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Irene! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sure to w...
My story is a bit of a nightmare BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

My story is a bit of a nightmare

Review by on 5/20/2017 11:57 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

My story is a bit of a nightmare but thanks to Jane at Movewheels I got my vehicle picked up and shipped. You see I had done all the homework to select what I thought was the best company to ship my c [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for great review. It's been a pleasure working with you!
Great Exprience AutoStar Transport Express

Great Exprience

Review by on 1/31/2017 6:20 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The price was very affordable and the service was very good. Customer service was also very nice. It was a great experience for me. Whenever I need transportation I will use AutoStar again. Thank you [More]

Mike Cannon - From Jane: (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2221 Hi Ayse! I’m so glad you got the service you were looking for – honest, quick, affordable and efficient! You were a pleasure to work with, and will be more than ha...
Very satisfied Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very satisfied

Review by on 12/28/2016 9:32 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Julie found a carrier as soon as possible. I traded vehicles with a gentleman in NC. The carrier she found picked up my car and delivered it to the new owner. The carrier then picked up my car and br [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Sonny it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. Enjoy the Bel Air a couple of great classic cars you traded! I look forward to work...
incredible service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

incredible service

Review by on 12/4/2016 3:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

From our first contact with Amerifreight thru to the final delivery of a car to our family stationed at Ft Bragg, nothing less than wonderful communication, coordination and kind service. Would not h [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted Rates. Please call Jeff
Service Direct Express Auto Transport

Service

Review by on 11/16/2016 7:24 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

The beginning process was easy and efficient. But the company who came to get my car was late and dropped off car late. I had to make several calls. I will not accept that company for pick up anymore [More]

Mike Rupers - Our outstanding record and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry customer Sybill Kyle is dissatisfied. We notice that Ms. Kyle's vehicle was picked up one day aft...
Great service Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Great service

Review by on 8/25/2016 4:11 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Great service thanks marco he was always available to answer my questions. He explained everything that I needed to know before during and after the process of transporting my car from houston to char [More]

Smart Talk - For same quality service please call Mark at (239) 676-6533
Look no further! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Look no further!

Review by on 7/29/2016 7:52 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was in need of transport for my wife's car from Texas to North Carolina. Being my first time moving a car like this I was a little worried and skeptical of the more sharkish companies. I searched [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates, call Ali 678-369-4271
Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 6/28/2016 12:10 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia is awesome! She helped me arranged my car shipping in a very clear and professional way. She was very patient answering all my questions and concerns, and it took her only two hours to find an [More]

Awesome First Time Transport Experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Awesome First Time Transport Experience

Review by on 6/12/2016 5:06 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my first time to transport a vehicle. I've shipped many, many other things around the world over the years. But, nothing this large. I'm happy to say, I'm VERY satisfied. Upon researching doz [More]

AutoStar Transport Express AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport Express

Review by on 6/1/2016 2:50 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I was a little skeptical at first because I received a phone call five minutes after inputting my information online, but the representative directed me to this website. I was able to review them whil [More]

Mike Cannon - From Laura Molina 888-802-8250 Ext. 2243. Hi Liz, thanks for taking the time to write your review, it was my pleasure assisting you with transporting your car and you being so easy to work with just m...
Exceptional service Get it Done Transportation

Exceptional service

Review by on 5/17/2016 12:48 PM about Get it Done Transportation

The overall experience with Get it Done was fantastic. We received prompt responses, accurate quotes and on time (actually ahead of time) pickup and delivery. They made it super easy to move our car [More]

David Pein - Tony, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to...
Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 4/24/2016 9:26 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly was wonderful to work with, she was available whenever I needed her by phone, email or text. The carrier is currently working on replacing the windshield from slight rock damage, but every [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Liz, Thank you so much for this review! I reall...
Delivered as promised. Easy to deal with Ship a Car Direct

Delivered as promised. Easy to deal with

Review by on 3/25/2016 4:29 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The team was very responsive, delivered on their promises and made sure that everything went smoothly. They even ate into their own fee to make sure that my car was picked up by my target due date. Th [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was easy! Thanks for the wonderful review, Scott!
Car Delivery TX to NC Ship a Car Direct

Car Delivery TX to NC

Review by on 3/17/2016 5:10 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My experience with Ship-a-Car Direct was exceptionally pleasant. I spoke with several shipping companies. I got the best "vibe" for integrity from Gaby with Ship-a-Car Direct. I called her back about [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to deliver good vibes! Thanks so much for the amazing review!
Good Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good Service

Review by on 3/13/2016 3:58 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We ended up paying a bit more than the original idea but the car was picked up promptly and delivered early. The service was very thorough and door to door even though the big truck had to park outsi [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122
Easy move Ship a Car Direct

Easy move

Review by on 3/13/2016 9:20 AM about Ship a Car Direct

From the initial contact with Gabby it all came down just as promised. Quicker than estimated... Car was fine, would highly recommend the service again. ONLY suggestion....when receiving bill of la [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to deliver as promised! Thanks for the wonderful review, Wednesday!
Very Good Ship a Car Direct

Very Good

Review by on 2/19/2016 2:48 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Outstanding service and communication with Emily. Car was picked up Wednesday morning and was delivered on Friday afternoon. Highly Recommended!

Michael Strickland - Great to hear! Thanks for the amazing recommendation, Laila!
Service was awesome n car was intact Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Service was awesome n car was intact

Review by on 2/17/2016 11:30 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good service. Timely delivery. Quick turn around time. Pick up was immediately initiated. And the delivery was on time. Talking was easier by just a phone call.soccer was honest and cooperative. Greg [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kumar...Thank you for the review and your business of course. Good luck with school and hope to work with you again in the future. Greg
Shipment of 1934 Ford Cabriolet Kit Car Ship a Car Direct

Shipment of 1934 Ford Cabriolet Kit Car

Review by on 2/12/2016 11:04 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My father gave me a 1934 Ford Cabriolet kit car and I arranged to have it transported. I called Ship-a-Car Direct after essentially getting fed up with all of the hounding by the other outfits trying [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for taking the plunge with us, Hunter! And thanks for the amazing feedback!
Vic Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Vic

Review by on 2/12/2016 10:07 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

I was contacted and told he could do the job for $650, told him I already had it worked out with another company for $490. He continued to text me and lowered his price to $600. I finally gave in af [More]

Smart Talk - Customer is upset because he got taken by another company , we were able to provide him the service the other company was not able too , We did not mislead him in any way , the other broker did not ha...
Took the stress out of shipping a vehicl Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Took the stress out of shipping a vehicl

Review by on 1/26/2016 7:43 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had never shipped a vehicle before. Buying one sight unseen was stressful enough and being bombarded with brokers and carriers all over the country got old after 6 hours of phone non stop ringing. [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Gina I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport of the Excursion. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Broker...
Prompt, informative and honest service Ship a Car Direct

Prompt, informative and honest service

Review by on 1/12/2016 10:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I am very satisfied with the service that "Ship a Car Direct" provided. I need to transport my car around New Year time and I got quotes from several companies. Ship a Car Direct did not give the lowe [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad we were able to make you a happy customer Alan!
Good shipping company Ship a Car Direct

Good shipping company

Review by on 11/1/2015 9:52 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Good for shipping a car with an affordable price. I saw the reviews about this company and contacted them. The customer service is good and answers all the questions. I would recommend this company to [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review, Bhu! Always happy to answer questions about the service!
Excellent AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent

Review by on 10/15/2015 10:20 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very happy with my everything. Truck driver was very polite and efficient and knew what he was doing . Told us how long it may take and the car arrived exactly on time. I would use AmeriFreight [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525
MY STUFF SHIPPED!! Get it Done Transportation

MY STUFF SHIPPED!!

Review by on 9/14/2015 8:16 AM about Get it Done Transportation

It was a pleasure working with Kat. Returns phone calls right away. No bs. Found a carrier for my vehicle very fast! Vehicle was picked up on time. No problems. Delivered very soon after! Great experi [More]

David Pein - Sergey, Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we take much pride in giving nothing less then top notch service. Our objective is to make sure we leave suc...
Billie Pace 360-284-7180 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Billie Pace 360-284-7180

Review by on 9/3/2015 10:59 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

First experience shipping a car and it was not simple or easy. Original quote was significantly lower than final pricing and the original trucking company that was located to use did not end up being [More]

Terry Williams - ****BILLIE PACE***360-284-7180****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Tom, Thank you for your review .I do apologize that the first tru...
service is great Mercury Auto Transport LLC

service is great

Review by on 8/21/2015 11:12 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim Gozde with professional, I really enjoyed working with him. it was my first time shipping a car and he explained everything to me. I highly recommend him for any of car transportation

Matthew Sandomir - Hello Oday, The pleasure was ours. Thank-you for taking the time out of your schedule to leave us a review , and for giving us the opportunity to guide you through the shipping process .Being your...
Review Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Review

Review by on 8/12/2015 7:49 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Extremely Courteous. Price was competitive (cheaper than a service I used in January) and Stephanie kept me informed of the status of contract until the driver actually picked up the car and then he t [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Stephanie, thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure ass...
Very Satisfied 7 Star Auto Transport

Very Satisfied

Review by on 7/31/2015 3:37 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

Great service! Pick up was quick and drop off was right on time. The whole process was a smooth transaction all around! I would definitely recommend to someone looking to transport their vehicles.

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.
Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 7/28/2015 12:53 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very knowledgable and courteous. There were mechanical issues for the carrier, but she kept us informed and update until the car was safely delivered.

Houston to Cary Shipping Ship a Car Direct

Houston to Cary Shipping

Review by on 7/25/2015 4:54 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I used Ship a Car direct to ship 2 cars at 2 different times in 2015. Once in April and once in July. I've had great experience at both times. My main contact person was Emily both times but I also de [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the excellent review and the repeat business, Raj! We are ready to move the next on whenever you are! ;)
Sending a car to my daughter Ship a Car Direct

Sending a car to my daughter

Review by on 7/23/2015 7:16 PM about Ship a Car Direct

We all read horror stories of bad things that happen to your car during transport and dishonest transport companies. I did research online and found Ship A Car Direct. I can honestly say that Dale f [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to set your mind at ease! Thanks for the great review, Bob!
Awesome experience across the board Get it Done Transportation

Awesome experience across the board

Review by on 7/23/2015 4:56 AM about Get it Done Transportation

I was pleased with the entire situation. They picked up extremely fast, and the delivery was half way across the country in less than 48 hours. The communication from start to finish was great and t [More]

David Pein - this is our goal, 100 percent satisfaction across the board. thank you for writing about your 5 star experience, we work very hard being family owned and operated to make each transport nothing less t...
Transport Auto Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 7/2/2015 11:12 AM about Auto Transport 123

I had absolutelly nothing to do with A123 all they did was take my eposit money and i never heard from them again!! They drivers company was honest and did everythng quick and ontime. Called me everyd [More]

Keith - You where quoted a guaranteed Rate before placing Your order and that was the final price paid, not a penny more. New order: 06/26/15 4:04 pm we had a driver set up less then a hour later D...
CAR MOVE FROM TEXAS TO NORTH CAROLINA Expedia Transport

CAR MOVE FROM TEXAS TO NORTH CAROLINA

Review by on 6/10/2015 1:18 PM about Expedia Transport

Expedia Transport did an amazing job. The carrier contacted me for an early pickup on 6/7/15. He was there when he said he would be and delivered the car on 6/10/15. This vehicle is a "hand me [More]

Joe Baglier - Thank you for the review
Disappearing Act Nationwide Transport Services

Disappearing Act

Review by on 5/21/2015 3:06 PM about Nationwide Transport Services

I called a month in advance to have a vehicle transported from Texas to North Carolina. After setting up the details with Nationwide Transport Servies I never heard another word from them. I called [More]

Jason Foltz - This car was scheduled for pick up today 5/22. I personally talked to the customer twice on 5/20 and then left her a message same day at about 600pm. If that is a disappearing act or bad customer se...
Smooth Process! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Smooth Process!

Review by on 5/16/2015 3:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ken Davis did an excellent job of understanding our requirements and since it was a time sensitive shipment, he promptly scheduled the transport. I would definitely use their service and recommend the [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ken 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated
I was worried but they came through with United American Auto Transport

I was worried but they came through with

Review by on 4/18/2015 2:00 PM about United American Auto Transport

At first I was a little apprehensive because they destroyed the other transporters price by $700!!!! I wasn't sure that they were going to get there on time and get it back at the price quoted. I had [More]

Ralph Bedford - Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, to any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime and ask for yo...
Cheapest one I could find yet excellent AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cheapest one I could find yet excellent

Review by on 3/26/2015 8:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

They quoted me a little low but select the option that they can increase the amount you'll pay-that way you won't get over quoted in the beginning. In the end I still saved $200 compared to any other [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent
car transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

car transport

Review by on 3/13/2015 11:04 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

It was a pleasure to work with stephnie. She was honest & accurate. I heard horror stories of car transport. However it was a smooth one for me. The car was delivered 1 day late. But everything e [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE****D Kundu, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a...
1968 El Camino AutoStar Transport Express

1968 El Camino

Review by on 3/3/2015 1:00 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Pretty reliable. Everything was upfront and forward with no hidden costs. I would use this company again if needed.

Mike Cannon - Hi Jake, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised as if you go with the best, you get the best...
No stress 7 Star Auto Transport

No stress

Review by on 2/16/2015 10:34 AM about 7 Star Auto Transport

Hugo was great. The driver was great. Prompt, flexible, courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, no last minute costs.

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our w...
Freight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Freight

Review by on 2/15/2015 11:07 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Communications was key to this transaction running smoothly from Austin, TX to Wake Forest, NC i.e. contacted me via email, work and cell. Step by step instructions, tracking information with trucker [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent
Excellent Service Ship a Car Direct

Excellent Service

Review by on 1/23/2015 5:27 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Dale delivered whatever he promised. Didn't pay until the carrier was known. He provided the carrier/truck driver contact number; called the driver for the pickup date/time and then paid the deposit t [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it timely and affordable for you, Anil! Thanks for the great review!
Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882

Review by on 1/15/2015 8:43 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

i would like to thank Mr. Yeargin and everyone at Auto shipping group for the fast service. my lexus was picked up and delivered on time in just 2 days. i would recommend this company to everyone tha [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to cal...
Lecia at AmeriFreight saved the day! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia at AmeriFreight saved the day!

Review by on 1/12/2015 3:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had arranged with another company for an automobile to be transported from Texas to North Carolina. The expected pickup day came and went. I called the driver the following morning, and was told tha [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent
shipacardirect Ship a Car Direct

shipacardirect

Review by on 12/30/2014 9:03 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My overall experience with Ship a car direct was great, this was the my first time using this kind of service, I'm glad I took my time to research before I hired somebody. The car was picked up on tim [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Mariela! We're glad you did your research too!
Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 11/24/2014 8:02 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I received a low quote from Mark at Nationwide. I was warned it was too low and sure enough the day before pick up he called claiming the driver had mechanical trouble. I called ASG and Stephanie we [More]

Terry Williams - ***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Over 6 years Experience***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY*****Vince, Thank you for the AWESOME review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto reloc...
Very good National Auto Shipping

Very good

Review by on 11/3/2014 1:13 PM about National Auto Shipping

The pick up and delivery were in time. Not much hasstle in terms of paper work . The price was excellent and both my cars reached safely without a scratch . The person who picked and dropped were the [More]

Manny - Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautoshipping.com - For Outstanding service CALL 877-39...