Providing more than 185,407 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $400 to $3485

Auto Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transport

Review by on 11/14/2018 1:59 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My agent with Amerifreight, Richard Jernigan, was very professional, inforrmative, and helpful. The coordination with the carrier, JPF Trucking, went well. Hasan , the driver was also very courteous a [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Richard (678) 821-2653.
montway Montway Auto Transport

montway

Review by on 11/12/2018 5:26 PM about Montway Auto Transport

so glad I chose montway. they made shipping my jeep incredibly easy and were always quick to answer my calls and emails. I had talked to other companies while searching and said my jeep “would never m [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Alex! Glad we could show we know our stuff!
Car shipping Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Car shipping

Review by on 11/8/2018 6:19 PM about Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Christa was a great helping going above and beyond in the shipping of my vehicle purchase from Houston to N Carolina. Price was fair, service was quick once the deal was made and the time to transport [More]

Christa S. - Hi Dean! Thanks for the kind words. I realize the hardest part for you was waiting for the dealership to release your Porsche. We had one carrier, then had to find another since the funds hadn't be...
transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

transport

Review by on 10/22/2018 2:21 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service,great customer service,I will be looking for business in the near future.They were very helpful and was very knowledgeable of the service

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
I was reluctant to ship my car AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was reluctant to ship my car

Review by on 10/13/2018 12:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a good experience with AmeriFreight this past week. I left a message on their 1-800 and received a call back within an hour. Jarrell was informative, polite and thorough. He emailed the pricing [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ 678-821-2420.
No issues at all AmeriFreight Car Shipping

No issues at all

Review by on 7/25/2018 6:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great experience, they explained thoroughly how the process would work and kept in contact throughout the delivery process. Car looked the same as it did before shipping. I really enjoy my exp [More]

AmeriFreight - For true discounted rates call Richard (678) 821-2653
Dallas, TX to Jacksonville, NC #1042109 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Dallas, TX to Jacksonville, NC #1042109

Review by on 7/22/2018 7:04 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Joe did an amazing job in getting my son's car shipped to him. Because of my son's tricky schedule as he is in the military, Joe worked very closely with us and kept in constant contact even on his of [More]

Terry Williams - joe@autoshippinggroup.com 360-553-4113 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE! A+ ACCREDITED! Dewayna, Thank you so much! It was great working with you and your son, I would work after hours and e...
Good to her word Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Good to her word

Review by on 7/5/2018 2:11 PM about Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Christa was a pleasure to work with. Everything she said was followed through with a professional approach. I was very skeptical from the many calls I had received and warnings that so many of these [More]

Christa S. - Wow! My sincerest gratitude, Martin, for sharing your experience. I am so happy you had an excellent experience. It is wonderful clients like you that give me such joy in my work! You are a pleasu...
auto transport Get it Done Transportation

auto transport

Review by on 6/4/2018 6:03 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Get It Done provided excellent service. Responsive to phone calls; full information provided. Mover was prompt for pick-up. Good equipment, helpful driver. Fast delivery and unloading. No fuss servic [More]

David Pein - Lee, Thank you for trusting us with transporting your car... Being family family owned we give the one on one attention each client deserves. thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 8...
Great service Lightning Auto Carriers

Great service

Review by on 5/17/2018 8:01 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Everything you want in a transportation company. Awesome customer service, economical, on-time, took care with my vehicle, I would strongly recommend!.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad at 561 807 7...