Providing more than 187,682 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $350 to $2850

Service Easy Car Shipping

Service

Review by on 11/1/2018 12:42 PM about Easy Car Shipping

I couldn''t have had a more terrific experience with Easy Car Shipping. They shipped my "new" Volvo 240 from Houston to Ypsilanti MI. Truly professional. Their name says it all!

David Miszti - Thanks Jean, I appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I hope you enjoy your "New-Used" Volvo.
2016 GMC Acadia Pick up and Delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

2016 GMC Acadia Pick up and Delivery

Review by on 10/31/2018 10:03 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service, on time. Kept me informed at all times. Would definitely use AmeriFreight again. Lecia Philips was very professional and informative.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Great service...first time user DIY Transport Inc.

Great service...first time user

Review by on 10/25/2018 9:23 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

As a first timer transporting my vehicle across the country, I was pretty nervous. DIY contacted me quickly, told me the price to ship (price never changed; it stayed the same throughout) and gave me [More]

Danielle - Jonathan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again
fast delivery with no flaw Lightning Auto Carriers

fast delivery with no flaw

Review by on 6/8/2018 1:15 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Brad gave me competitive price. Whenever I texted anything, he responded within same day. My car was picked on expected day by the trailer-driver and got delivered on right time. They took just 3 days [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad at 561 807 7416.
Update on this Horrible Company RoadRunner Auto Transport

Update on this Horrible Company

Review by on 6/3/2018 5:57 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Update on the previous view I posted at the beginning of the week. 6/1/18 The response was put on Google from the OWNER that I would receive a call. I never received a call from the “OWNER” as stat [More]

Phil - We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced and for the damage that occurred during transport. Management will be reaching out you immediately to further assist you with your cl...
Car transportation Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car transportation

Review by on 5/2/2018 9:06 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My experience with ASG was very positive. I was concerned about moving my car from Texas to Michigan due to a not so positive experience with another company in the past. This time everything went wel [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transport

Review by on 3/16/2018 7:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have shipped many cars all over the world this was my first experience with Kim and asg. They are amazing i will be using them only from now on for all my vehicle shipping needs. Kim was perfect sh [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Anthony, Thank you so much! You and Ray were won...
My experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My experience

Review by on 12/14/2017 6:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was very nice and patient. I would recommend it but PATIENCE is a must . My vehicle was 2 days later but due to the unexpected weather which the contract stated. My trunk doesn't stay open by it [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Artina ...
Find some one else Montway Auto Transport

Find some one else

Review by on 11/22/2017 5:37 AM about Montway Auto Transport

They promised a trucker in 2 days, I gave them 1.5 weeks, they kept asking for more time as I was paying more and more for storage. I made one call to a real trucking company and had a truck there the [More]

Montway - We are sorry for the inconvenience, Jon. We thank you for your feedback and we hope that you will give us another chance in the future.
Great experience .. best price .. BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great experience .. best price ..

Review by on 9/15/2017 8:43 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

After getting quote from various company from moving my car from austin to detriot. They not only quoted the cheapest price but also provided the excellent service. The car was picked on the reques [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for your kind co-operation.