Providing more than 199,695 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $175 to $3500

Tesla Delivery Montway Auto Transport

Tesla Delivery

Review by on 7/17/2019 1:41 AM about Montway Auto Transport

They picked up my Tesla at the airport where I parked and delivered on time as promised. They contacted me everyday for updates. Recommended and will use again

Montway - Thanks for the review! Happy to provide great service for your Tesla!
car transport AutoStar Transport Express

car transport

Review by on 7/12/2019 4:29 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I recently got my car transported from Oregon to CA by AutoStar and they were able to offer me a very competitive rate. They got my car transported right away, within the time frame I was looking for [More]

Mike Cannon - Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219. Thank you Alex for the feedback, much appreciated. I'm glad you were happy with the service. We always work hard to deliver fast reliable service and we understand...
Excellent service MoverJet Logistics

Excellent service

Review by on 7/11/2019 2:32 PM about MoverJet Logistics

We booked mover jet logistics for shipping our car and we are very happy we made that Decision. The service was very good. The drivers were so courteous and the agent Liza who organized the move was s [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services. - Liza Brooks
Multiple moves Lightning Auto Carriers

Multiple moves

Review by on 4/20/2019 10:47 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Happy with Matt at Lightning Auto Carriers. Their price was competitive, vehicle(s) were assigned to a truck in a timely fashion and was delivered without incident.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Great Experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Experience

Review by on 2/15/2019 5:57 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I needed to move my son's car from OR to Los Angeles. Felicia was awesome in setting up everything and making it super easy. She communicated with me throughout the whole process and let me know wha [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Great Service Lightning Auto Carriers

Great Service

Review by on 2/1/2019 12:46 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Lightning Auto Carriers has always come through for us. Always the lowest prices and best customer service. Professional and Gets it done! Thanks Matt for your services all these years. Cheers.

Malia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia

Review by on 2/1/2019 1:47 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service And interaction with Malia I like that she explained how everything worked even if she had to repeat it a couple of times for me to get it ..,,very professional and we appreciate everyth [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 TEXT/CALL-16 YEARS EXPERIENCE - Rhonda, I am happy to hear everything went well and you were pleased with my services. Thank you for this nice review. Malia
Friendly service, would use again MoverJet Logistics

Friendly service, would use again

Review by on 1/24/2019 1:12 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily Stark was really nice and helpful in finding me a transporter from OR to CA on short notice. However I was disappointed about the price--for the same price I was offered an enclosed carrier from [More]

Emily Stark - Thank you so much! We are working on resolving the communication issues with the drivers. Anyway, we are happy that everything worked out well!
First Class Service MoverJet Logistics

First Class Service

Review by on 12/31/2018 10:04 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily was able to get my car moved for a lower price than others had quoted. But the best part was how easy she was to work with. She was professional and courteous and answered all my questions. She [More]

Elijah Petrov - Will be more than glad to work with you again! - Emily Stark
Professionals in auto shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Professionals in auto shipping

Review by on 12/26/2018 1:04 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Thanks to the motivation and knowledge of Felicia W. I was able to get my truck shipped fast. Everything was handled with care. I like how I got frequent updates on everything thru the whole process. [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 7-4pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...