Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1134

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Car Shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car Shipping

Review by on 2/26/2019 10:46 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I used Auto Shipping Group to ship my car across the states. Great prices and an easy, smooth process. Every step of the way, there was consistent communication. Lance, thank you for all of your help, [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** NH Thank...
Scheduling and quote were perfect BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Scheduling and quote were perfect

Review by on 2/18/2019 1:12 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

After checking reviews I got a bit worried about my car transportation, but Anthony assured me that the cars would be picked up on the day they were scheduled and delivered. I am very happy with the e [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for choosing our company!
Teddy was amazong Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Teddy was amazong

Review by on 2/10/2019 1:56 AM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Teddy at Avon moving and storage was awesome! He educated me on car Transporting while successfully shipping my SUV from Ohio to California very quickly. Thanks Teddy!

Avon Moving and Storage - Thanks Jaye for the great feeedback! It means alot to us to know your experience was excellent. We strive to make it that way for each of our customers.I am so grateful for the opportunity to work tog...
Transport American Auto Shipping

Transport

Review by on 2/4/2019 6:38 PM about American Auto Shipping

Rachel was very attentive to our needs especially with our time restraints and the distance involved . Definitely will use again if the need arises.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review. Hope to have you as a customer in the future.
Very Satisfied Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very Satisfied

Review by on 1/24/2019 7:35 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I worked with Kimberly and she was great at accommodating our needs. We had a little scheduling snafu, but Kimberly was able to roll with the changes and get a shipper for the time that we had to chan [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED Thank you so much for the great feedback! Sorry he didn't...
Great Experience MoverJet Logistics

Great Experience

Review by on 12/27/2018 12:31 AM about MoverJet Logistics

I had a Lexus ES 350 shipped from Columbus Ohio to Redlands California. The service was great and the driver kept in constant contact with me. The price point was unbelievable compared to other agenci [More]

Elijah Petrov - It would be a pleasure for us to work with you again! -Jesse Wahlberg
Auto Shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping

Review by on 12/2/2018 6:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent service. Definitely recommend them. Car was picked up at the promised time and delivered at the other end also on time. They kept in touch with me along the way.

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE quote Subodh - thank you again for trusting me to ship your vehicle - you were so kind to work with - I hope y...
peace of mind Montway Auto Transport

peace of mind

Review by on 11/1/2018 10:56 PM about Montway Auto Transport

if you want to have a peace of mind when shipping your car, pick this company. Shipped my car from Ohio to California. There was a little delay with shipment but they informed me every step of the way [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Patricia! Happy we could provide fantastic communication and service!
Beverly BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly

Review by on 10/30/2018 8:52 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly did a great job getting everything set up for me. I moved from Cleveland to San Diego, and they were on time and delivery Mike RM on time and where I wanted it to be delivered I will recommend [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!
Overall, a seamless and easy process! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Overall, a seamless and easy process!

Review by on 9/14/2018 12:11 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I've never shipped a car, so honestly, I don't have a lot of other experiences to go off of. But this company was easy to use, including online forms which made it easy to verify pricing, timing, and [More]

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!