Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1132

Price Range From $125 to $4000

I had good experience shipping my car wi AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had good experience shipping my car wi

Review by on 9/16/2019 4:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is the 2nd car I shipped choosing AmeriFreight. I had a really good experience with the company. Samantha Smith, the service representative, who helped me go through every detail of the shipping [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
No communication AT ALL RoadRunner Auto Transport

No communication AT ALL

Review by on 8/30/2019 12:52 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

How on earth these people have managed to get a 4-star rating on this site is totally beyond me. So far this has been a truly, truly dreadful experience with the main issue being the total lack of com [More]

Phil - David, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are currently experiencing a high call volume due to high seasonal demands and apologize for inconvenience this has caused you. I sche...
Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport

Review by on 8/23/2019 4:35 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The gentlemen for transport were timely for arrival in California. They called regularly to inform us arrival. The car arrived as shipped. I would use services again.

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Harry at ...
American Auto Shipping American Auto Shipping

American Auto Shipping

Review by on 8/22/2019 8:10 PM about American Auto Shipping

I moved from Cleveland to LA recently and was nervous about shipping my car. Kayla from American Auto Shipping reassured me that everything would be fine and it was. She constantly checked in with me [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your positive review! We work hard to take care of our customers and we're glad that we were able to do that for you.
Awesome Service American Auto Shipping

Awesome Service

Review by on 8/21/2019 8:02 PM about American Auto Shipping

I’m in the Navy and placed an order to have my car shipped from Ohio to California and had no problems whatsoever. They were in contact with me regularly to let me know what was going on and the drive [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for recommending us and we're glad that your experience was a positive one. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!
Excellent service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service

Review by on 8/7/2019 4:22 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

For some one who is looking for trust worth shipment service. AmeriFreight is for you. Great customer service helped at each and every step of transport. I would strongly recommend AmeriFreight.

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates contact Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601 or M.Sanders@AmeriFreight.net
DO NOT USE!!!!! Con Artists Scammers ALE Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

DO NOT USE!!!!! Con Artists Scammers ALE

Review by on 8/1/2019 3:32 PM about Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

This company is not a real company. They are scamming people out of their money. you will not get it back! Do not give them a dime. There will be no truck scheduled, no refund, nothing. I tried my bes [More]

mario - NOT ONLY ARE WE REAL WE ARE FULLY INSURED AND BONDED funny thing is that we moved a car fot you before carrier attempted to pickup but contact person was not contacted Eastern Pacific Logisti...
4 AutoStar Transport Express

Review by on 7/25/2019 4:13 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Pick up was not on the day promised otherwise everything went on well. The delivery went on very well as stated. The driver was courteous and professional.

Mike Cannon - Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Samuel! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. As you know we always m...
Most Efficient Auto Transport Company Ev Easy Auto Ship

Most Efficient Auto Transport Company Ev

Review by on 7/16/2019 11:42 AM about Easy Auto Ship

On Thursday morning, I made a bold request that I needed my car to be sent off from Ohio to California at the latest Friday. Gary Nichols was the one helping me out, and he said although he couldn't m [More]

Easy Auto Ship - We are very happy that everything you wanted and needed was met. Gary is one of our best, and is always willing to give everything a try. No matter the request we can ship it. Thank you so much! We lo...
Great Service and Explanation of the Pro AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service and Explanation of the Pro

Review by on 7/11/2019 12:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Recently, needed to ship my daughter’s car to California. I called AmeriFreight and spoke with Harry. He took me through the process and explained all of the details. It really helped in my decision [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604