Home > Reports > Route OH to CA

$1118

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Ok customer service

Review by on 2/10/2017 6:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

At the end of the day my car was shipped well. It was delivered in the time frame I expected and there were no issues. However I did find the customer service at the front end to be a little lacking. [More]

Michael Strickland - We are glad to hear that your car made it safe and on time, Diane. We are sorry to hear that the setting of pick up time wasn't explained clearly to you. You can always call your representative during...

2005 high roof sprinter

Review by on 2/3/2017 1:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly was a great representative. Have nothing bad to say about her. I'm a little bummed as there are some large chips on the top of my vehicle. Still trying to find out if it was from the dealer o [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ryan, I am so sorry to hear about the chips....

Good Broker

Review by on 1/30/2017 5:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight got me the best rate for enclosed delivery of my vintage vehicle. The actual trucking company was not that great but the Amerifreight did a good job at their end of the deal acting quickl [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates. Please call Jeff. 678-608-0525

Very satisfied !!!

Review by on 1/24/2017 3:47 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very satisfied with the shipping of my car.This is the second time we shipped with Auto Shipping Group.I was happy the first time, and was so happy to contact Felicia again for the second time.S [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

EAST COAST TO WEST COAST TRANSPORT

Review by on 11/22/2016 7:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I Needed my car from Ohio to be transported to California in a hurry. I called and asked for earliest pick up. I was told it could range anywhere from $790 to $1390. I agreed to post the car for $79 [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768

DIY Excellent

Review by on 10/6/2016 10:25 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

DIY is excellent and I have used them several times. DIY shows careful attention to customers pickup and delivery needs and seeks to meet these times for cross country transport. Recommend DIY for aut [More]

joseph - Thank you Dan, you are wonderful to work with and I love all of my repeat customers and you are always at the top of my list! Here at DIY transport we strive for quality and excellence, and you know I...

Thomas Elliott (360)2847185

Review by on 9/22/2016 10:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My car arrived on time and without a scratch. The process was fairly easy. I was expecting a high fee to ship my car across the country, but the cost was reasonable. I would recommend Auto Shipping G [More]

Terry Williams - Thomas Elliott tom@autoshippinggroup.com for a solid quote call/text (360) 284-7185 thanks for the great comments Katherine enjoyed working with you also

Review by on 9/20/2016 2:25 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ali Jones was fantastic to deal with and handled everything very professionally. Other parts of our move did not go as planned so it was comforting to have the car transported without any issues. High [More]

the carrier

Review by on 9/14/2016 11:10 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim was fantastic. She answered all my questions, on two different occasions. She made me feel very comfortable during this whole process. The carrier was late to pick up & late to drop off. He did a [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Robyn, I am sorry that you only feel that I pr...

Graham Turner

Review by on 8/29/2016 4:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Graham Turner at AmeriFreight made what could have been a very uncertain experience - easy as pie. I had discussed moving my car from Ohio to California with several other vendors - but both their [More]

On Time Pick-Up, Early Drop Off

Review by on 8/10/2016 2:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car price for shipping shot up after truck company bid. Car was picked up after 3 days of placing order. Delivered in 4 days.I didn't like about it was that the driver literally drove my car (not on t [More]

Happy customer

Review by on 8/10/2016 12:13 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great communication and customer service. I am very happy!

Perfect experience

Review by on 7/29/2016 1:47 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Virginia Vires was the agent I contacted, she was really helpful and earnest. I contacted many auto shipping company before the shipping, and none of them call me back, or called me back after a week. [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Allen, Thank you so much for the positive feed...

Car Transport

Review by on 6/17/2016 6:46 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I reviewed several vehicle transport companies before selecting Ship A Car Direct. I liked that the company offered videos on their website for customers to view, and that they are recommended by the [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad the videos were helpful! Thanks for your great recommendation, Laura!

Review by on 6/17/2016 12:03 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

This company was a pleasure to work with. Constant communication and follow up is priceless. I started out with a different transport company, and when they couldn't deliver what they promised, I we [More]

Mike Cannon - From Daniel Uriarte at 888-802-8250 ext 2235: Thanks for the great review Jeanine !! We knew the situation was difficult and that you had wasted enough time with the other company so we kept it hon...

Good customer service everything online

Review by on 6/7/2016 8:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great customer service. I was made aware of the process I detail and everything went accordingly. Everything online, condition of car o bar rival was perfect. My only issue was that the cost ended up [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

Greg Bailey (360) 464-2584

Review by on 5/27/2016 11:30 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

So prompt and helpful! Greg took care of everything very quickly and answered questions in a very timely manner! Have now used him twice and will use again if ever needed. Outstanding customer service [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***

Excellent service, efficient pick up and

Review by on 5/15/2016 2:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first experience shipping a car and was initially hesitant about the service I would receive, the cost to ship and the efficiency with which the company operated. I couldn't be more satis [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525

Better than expected

Review by on 4/18/2016 10:58 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was nervous when looking for a reputable carrier to transport my car nearly 2400 miles across the country prior to starting my new job. When I found shop-a-car-direct I was persuaded by their user- [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to provide exceptional service, MaryAnn !

Transport review

Review by on 4/17/2016 1:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was not compensated for this review and the contact person Gram Turner was very nice and mannerable. I was happy with the service and would recommend the company to my friends.I was very happy when [More]

Fast and Great Service

Review by on 4/2/2016 12:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was satisfied with the service of AmeriFreight Car Shipping. The pick up was earlier than I expected, and the delivery was also earlier than I expected. Graham was very nice, responsible and helpful [More]

Ship a car Direct

Review by on 3/29/2016 7:34 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Wait time before a carrier was assigned was 3 days. Slightly more expensive than other brokers but the wait time for a carrier could have been longer with a less expensive quote. Car arrived in good c [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review, Carl!

Great service

Review by on 3/26/2016 5:37 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I never used a transport service before but ship a car direct made it easy for me to get my car from Ohio to California. Thank you ship a car direct! I would definitely recommend ship a car direct. [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was easy! Thanks for the recommendation, Robin!

Northeastern Ohio to The Bay Area

Review by on 3/12/2016 6:33 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall very good service. The sales rep was very helpful and got me a carrier in a prompt manner. I felt like I was being taken care of throughout the entire process. This was the first time I had ev [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful, Daniel! We're glad you chose us too!

Poor Customer Service - Poor Response to

Review by on 3/8/2016 11:16 AM about Global Auto Transportation

Transported from OH to San Diego. I was told they use their own trucks - not true. Global requested pickup 2 days early. Driver arrived 6 hours late on pickup day. Ask me to meet him at local Walmart [More]

GlobalAuto - Dear Valued Customer, I want to begin my apologizing for the inconvenience that our carrier may have caused. Our company is indeed considered a carrier and a broker- therefore, we do have our ow...

Did A good job

Review by on 2/19/2016 2:56 PM about Ship a Car Direct

They had a little trouble finding a currier and it did cost a little more then the quote to get me in when I needed it. They did however do great job had good customer service. I would definitely use [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback, Ryan! Glad it worked out in the end!

Great experience

Review by on 2/3/2016 11:18 AM about Get it Done Transportation

Moving my car across country was easier than I thought and better yet, very affordable. From the start I dealt with Kat who explained everything clearly, provided information that was direct and neve [More]

David Pein - ben, thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to make sure each client is 100% satisfied. Thank you for the opportunity to work for yo...

Communication

Review by on 1/23/2016 5:57 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Was able to provide service at the price quoted. Communication could have been better to keep me informed of the arrival delay, especially because I had called several times to stress importance of d [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your four star feedback. Sorry that there wasn't better drive time communication for you. Timing is often a big issue for customers, but we can only provide timing estimates. It sounds l...

Carrier Logistics and Payment Method

Review by on 1/17/2016 10:23 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Overall Felicia did a great job. My non perfect rating is related to things more beyond her control and relative rating to what I had before with your same company but different carrier. Given exper [More]

Auto Star Transport

Review by on 1/8/2016 1:13 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Service was good and straight to the point. The cost was a little higher than i was quoted but it was worth spending for the on time delivery.

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Damian! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make su...

Easy move, great service!

Review by on 1/6/2016 4:57 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Star and its team were fantastic to work with - everyone I spoke to was polite and professional, and were able to address all of my concerns prior to booking. The carrier they chose for me was gr [More]

Mike Cannon - From David @ 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231. Thank you so much for the positive review! I am very pleased that you are satisfied with our services and that your experience with us was great! Here at AutoStar ...

Great experience

Review by on 12/15/2015 12:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a very positive experience with Ship a Car Direct. I shipped a car from Ohio to California. The customer service agent was very knowledgeable about the process, responsive to my calls and questi [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be informative and responsive! Thanks for the great five star review!

Satisfied

Review by on 12/5/2015 9:58 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My car was delivered on time in good condition and communication with Karen was superb.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the superb review, Gary! Glad it was quick and safe!

Good Service

Review by on 12/2/2015 6:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Hi I was happy with the service provided, only thing is that pick up can be more coordinated. But overall experience was good Regards Deepak

Michael Strickland - Glad it was good overall! Thanks for the five star review, Deepak!

Reliable and Honest

Review by on 12/1/2015 2:15 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great communication all along the way. Scott was always available and to quick to respond to any questions. Car arrived early and in perfect condition. Would definitely use them again!

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you informed throughout! Thanks for the great review, Steve!

Shipping a Corolla from Ohio to Californ

Review by on 11/25/2015 5:16 PM about Ship a Car Direct

On the brokerage side, Gaby was extremely attentive to our need for an early pickup, and spend time monitoring, even on her own time late in the evening. On the dispatch side, Mary and her coworkers [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be attentive and proactive for you! Thanks for the wonderful review, William!

Dealer-to-private party shipment via Saf

Review by on 11/19/2015 4:21 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After purchasing a car out of state, I received a quote from Graham for economy shipping ($405 carrier fee and a $290 broker’s fee). Per Graham's recommendation, we placed an initial offer hopin [More]

WORST SERVICE EVER

Review by on 11/10/2015 2:31 PM about Auto Transport 123

Had Used AutoTransport123 on 1 previous occasion and was thrilled with the result. Not so much this time. Car was promised to be picked up 8 days ago, called every couple days to find out what was goi [More]

Keith - Bill sorry for any issues. The carrier assigned for your order has a mechanical issue and strung us along as well. While we do not enjoy trucking issues they do happen. We feel bad that you were a ...

Outstanding Customer Service

Review by on 10/23/2015 3:10 PM about Ship a Car Direct

When I was first looking to ship my newly purchased car across country, I was overwhelmed with all of the carrier choices. Like any other first time car shipper I filled out online inquiry forms for a [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the awesome review, Megan!

Porsche transport from OH to CA

Review by on 10/16/2015 2:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service and value; vehicle picked up and delivered on time; thank you! Thank you thank you Thank You!!! Thank you thank you Thank You!!! Thank you thank you Thank You!!! Thank you th [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Tony, Thank you so much for this review. If th...

no hassle

Review by on 10/3/2015 10:33 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Emily at Ship A Car Direct was our contact person, and she was excellent. She explained all the details and kept us up to date on the carrier assignment, dates, and times. She also followed up after t [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the excellent review, Brian! Always happy to explain the process!

Overall experience

Review by on 9/29/2015 8:06 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. The contact at AmeriFreight was personable, always kept me informed about the status of my shipment from request through delivery. I received follow [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122

quoted me 950 to secure me then raised 1

Review by on 9/28/2015 10:52 AM about Andrew Auto Transport

Update - her manager called me to discuss the review - offered me $100 dollars to remove the negative review. I declined. POOR communications - secured me at a lower [More]

brian andrew desind - Mr. Leatherman, June is one of our best reps. I looked at your communication with her and see that she responded promptly to all of your inquiries and that she even reached out to you first with ...

Wonderful Service

Review by on 9/22/2015 11:46 AM about State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.

I would definitely use State 2 State Auto Transport again, and in fact have referred them to my sister. This was my first major move and the first time transporating my vehicle. They were available fo [More]

Yali - Thank you for your wonderful review on your experience with our company. We are happy to know you were satisfied with our transport services and that your vehicle was shipped and delivered in a timel...

Top Notch Service

Review by on 9/19/2015 9:37 AM about All Star Direct Auto Shipping

Thank you to All Star Direct. I managed to find a company that provided excellent customer service, an affordable price - all while providing a safe transport of my Lexus from Conn. to California. I [More]

Amanda - Thank you Mrs. Hallmark. The entire staff says it was a true pleasure to work with you and we were happy to answer your questions for you.

Excellent shipping

Review by on 9/11/2015 5:48 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This is my first time shipping a car so I did a lot of research before choosing Ship A Car Direct and it turned out it's a great choice. My car needed to be shipped from Ohio to California and Dale wa [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome recommendation! Glad to hear your first time was a great one!

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL

Review by on 9/7/2015 4:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First let me start of saying Graham excels at his job, he stayed on the phone with me on a Sunday night after they were closed to help complete my order. On top of his superior customer service, he wa [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122

Great Service

Review by on 8/25/2015 7:51 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia is always on top of our shipments. Our shipments have been picked up on time and delivered in a timely manner. She has great customer service and communicates well between the customer & e [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME. - - - Thank y...

Kimberly Freiley

Review by on 8/25/2015 10:31 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly was thorough in her explanation of the transport process and available for any questions. She even notified me she would be on vacation and who to contact in her absence.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Therese, Thank you so much! I am so glad everyt...

Communication

Review by on 8/24/2015 6:06 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first time using a transport service and I had lots of questions. Both Ship A Car Direct and the carrier answered all my questions. I had a good experience.

Michael Strickland - Always happy to answer questions for a first-timer! Thanks for the positive review!

Ohio to California (Marc is AWESOME!!!)

Review by on 8/19/2015 4:52 PM about Total Car Shipping

The automobile shipping is very lucrative and dishonest, and believe me, I lost money dealing with a dishonest company. I was looking to get my truck shipped from Ohio to California in about 4 days. [More]

Bill Eaton - Thank you for this great review Trey! I am very happy it all worked out in the end. We are very proud of the AAA+ service we provide. Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612. Thanks again , Ma...

Great service and very professional

Review by on 8/3/2015 11:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was pleasantly surprised by the service from Amerifreight. The representative was professional, courteous, and friendly. The vehicle was picked up on time. The loading of the vehicle was done well [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768

Great Services

Review by on 8/3/2015 5:25 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had more than enough contact with my primary contact and the crew that delivered my care were extremely good. The car arrived on the exact day that he told me.

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** David...Thank you for your review and business. Greg

Good service experience

Review by on 7/30/2015 11:53 PM about Ship a Car Direct

When I decided to transport my car from Cleveland to San Francisco, I was overwhelmed by the task 'cause I've no idea about the car transportation industry and all those brokers let alone the carriers [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for positive review, Florence! Yes, you'll have to wash your car after delivery!

Best transporting Co

Review by on 7/29/2015 7:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great company I recommend to ask for Josh he always gives me the best rates and my car gets picked up and delivered no less than five days , I had no damage to my car, they told me that my car will [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557

Positive experience

Review by on 7/28/2015 5:05 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very fast shipping overall. Pick up and delivery dates were spot on time. Great customer service helped accommodating my schedule while working around my dates. During the transit I contacted the truc [More]

Terry Williams - ***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business Michele!!

Highly Satisfied

Review by on 7/16/2015 10:33 AM about Get it Done Transportation

Sending a car across the country is a scarey thought. Having not done that before we did our research and Get It Done was the transport company we went with. The cost was very comparable to all the [More]

David Pein - Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned and transporting over 700 cars a month we prove to be big enough to get it done yet small enough to care. Thank ...

Review Message

Review by on 7/11/2015 7:12 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Chell was excellent on her handling this shipping request of mine from quoting to final destination! She provided great explanation of the process upfront and managed the delivery situation to my and [More]

Terry Williams - **Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Daer Steve, Phew! That was a crazy transport! I was so glad I got to help get the vehicle dropped to your daughter's satisfaction af...

Nice service

Review by on 7/3/2015 3:18 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

It is a good company and the agent Ms. Felicia was very nice. Next time if I want to ship my car I will contact this company and her.

Great price and experience

Review by on 7/1/2015 2:07 AM about Ship a Car Direct

We were moving in a pinch from OH to CA. Were entertaining crazy rates of $1,500+. Got in contact with Emily who was extremely helpful and disclosed all pieces of information and kept in contact at al [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your positive review, Egor! Happy to keep the process transparent for you!

My 2nd car

Review by on 6/29/2015 1:57 PM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

This company delivered my first car on time & in a very good shape. For the 2nd car Fletcher told me the 1st driver cannot take this car & he will find another driver. First, he told me don't [More]

Fletcher - Thanks Roya, just to clarify your vehicle was pick up before you left and I had a back up plan for you and a ride to the airport. As for the extra If I remember correctly you wanted to offer more and ...

Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 6/24/2015 12:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my first time using an auto shipping company to transport a vehicle. I chose Auto Shipping Group because of they're excellent reviews. Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 helped me from start to fi [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Greg! You are awesome! I really appreciate all ...

good

Review by on 6/23/2015 5:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

at first my price based on the quote is 970, and wait for couple days without any driver. and finally a driver called asked for 1310. but the picked up time is good and delivered on time. i am happy a [More]

5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (

Review by on 6/18/2015 10:39 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi, Just a note to let you know that my car (72 Chevy Nova) made it out to California from Ohio. In terms of the experience with your company, one word "outstanding". The experience [More]

Terry Williams - 5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Steve! Your words made my day! I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

A helping hand

Review by on 6/15/2015 3:11 PM about American Car Transporters Inc.

I contacted American Car Transporters with a need to move my son from Ohio to California quickly. The folks at American Car Transporters listened and understood the importance of removing my son from [More]

Mitch Chencin - Ben, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. Having access to a large network of carriers enables us to get a quick pick up. We do our best to only hire the ...

Trustworthy

Review by on 6/12/2015 2:45 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I read several reviews before selecting this company. Dale was always available for my calls or questions. There was no pressure or upscale. The delivery driver called me the day before delivery and c [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback, Stan! Glad to match your research of our reviews!

Great Experience

Review by on 6/8/2015 11:21 AM about Ship a Car Direct

It is a great experience to ship a car by "Ship a car direct". They actually set up everything for you and keep posted on the status of delivery. I am happy for my choice. Thank you D [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review! We are happy for your choice too!

Very Professional

Review by on 6/2/2015 9:58 PM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

I sent my first car last week, I'm very happy with the result & scheduled the 2nd car for next week. For sure I will use this company again.

Fletcher - Thanks Roya, No problem my pleasure and I will make sure the 2nd vehicle is done by the time your on your way....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard beast and top...

Outstanding service overall .

Review by on 5/29/2015 4:36 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Outstanding service from Stephanie with Auto Shipping Group. Clear instructions , very helpful advice doubled by followup status calls . Great carrier choice with fast and reliable service . Everyo [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Adrian, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW! I am ...

Poor communication AWFUL service

Review by on 5/28/2015 11:24 PM about Passage Auto Transport

I called to get my vehicle shipped. Was told the sales pitch how good this company is Vs the competition.... So I put down $100 deposit and was told my vehicle would be picked up in 3-7 days. One w [More]

Passage Auto Transport - Patrick, As stated in the Shipping Agreement that you signed, all refund requests must be made via email to info@passageautotransport.com. The billing dept at Passage Auto Transport was given no noti...

Goin' to California...

Review by on 5/27/2015 10:18 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first time having to ship a vehicle, and I was a little nervous, but it actually went very smoothly and my 2012 Audi TTS was delivered without a hitch- or a scratch. They even met my some [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to deliver without a hitch! Thanks for the great feedback, Keith!

Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 5/14/2015 9:40 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group provided superior customer service from start to finish. She secured a carrier within a day and was there for us at a moment's notice. The carrier was on time and the e [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Rose, Thank you so much for the great review! If there is anyt...

Great service

Review by on 5/7/2015 7:54 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I shipped my car from OH to CA and my experience was great! The customer service was excellent and Kay was there every step along the way. The driver that picked up my car thoroughly looked it over an [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be with you every step of the way, Alexandria! Thanks for the great review!

Excellent Service

Review by on 5/4/2015 3:57 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Timely pick up and delivery of car before the promised date. Felicia informed me every thing about process and assured me for the early pickup. The truck company was I&K something, and driver at [More]

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Anurag...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth ...

Good experience with AmeriFreight

Review by on 5/2/2015 9:56 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a good experience with AmeriFreight, I would use them again and recommend them to friends and colleagues.

Good experience with AmeriFreight

Review by on 5/2/2015 9:56 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Resu;ts!

Review by on 4/24/2015 2:10 PM about Patriot Auto Transport LLC

Patriot Auto Transport LLC worked very closely with me here in Dayton and my son/daughter-in-law in CA to ensure a smooth and speedy delivery of the vehicle to my grandson!! They worked with the CA gr [More]

Michael Anthony - Thank You William, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Tony@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping.

Great Company

Review by on 4/22/2015 7:21 PM about Ship a Car Direct

After doing weeks of research I decided to go with Ship A Car Direct. Not only did they have great reviews on this site but other sites as well. The price was more that others that contacted me but I [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review, Shinnay! Great to hear we stood up to your research!

Compact Vehicle

Review by on 4/18/2015 6:45 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Customer Service On Time Delievery Very Satisfied With Their Service Highly Recommended... thanks Guys!

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mario...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth a...

Shipped a Vintage 1960's Mustang from Oh

Review by on 4/2/2015 11:43 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Shipping the car was so easy! I wish I would have done it sooner. My cousin was storing her Mustang at my grandmothers house. After my grandmother passed away, it was my responsibility to clean out he [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your great feedback, Nicole. Glad we could be helpful during a tough time.

Good Service

Review by on 3/25/2015 11:35 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Used AmeriFreight for two other cars a few years ago. On this shipment, I was in CA and the car was in OHIO. They handled the transaction without a problem. What was better is that they stayed in c [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

Even blizzard did not delay Amerifreight

Review by on 3/24/2015 5:31 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I can not say enough about the professional and personal service from Amerifreight. Like many others, I researched many horror stories on line before choosing, but we appreciated the policy of no dep [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

Car Transportation

Review by on 3/20/2015 4:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Carrier was good, delivered car at door. No external damage to car. Car had a lat of dirt on it which is understandable as it was a open carrier.

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your feedback! Glad it was delivered safely to your door!

smooth process

Review by on 3/11/2015 1:32 AM about United American Auto Transport

Kevin made this booking process as smooth as possible and conveyed the right information to me at right time. vehicle was picked and delivered prior to dates agreed. which helped to me use my car from [More]

Ralph Bedford - Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, to any of your friends, with any future transport needs. Please contact us anytime and ask for yo...

Below Average

Review by on 3/9/2015 3:59 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Cons: Marketing people gave false promises before booking. Driver was rude. Late delivery. 50 dollar extra charge after the agreed quote. Pros: Support team responded in timely manner. Driver comm [More]

Montway - Dear Venkatesh Kumar, We are very happy to hear that the vehicle was delivered so quickly. And we are glad that the vehicle was delivered IN EXCELLENT CONDITION with NO ISSUES at all. Montway stand...

Shipped with confidence

Review by on 2/20/2015 7:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was the first time we had shipped a car across the country and I can say that our experience was fantastic! Our specialist, Ali, did a phenomenal job making a reasonable quote, returning every ph [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent

General Trans Group Inc

Review by on 2/1/2015 4:42 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This is a review of the actual SHIPPER/TRUCKER, I separately submitted a review of the broker I worked with (Dan Cabral). The truck driver was absolutely excellent: I was having the car picked up fro [More]

Terry Williams - ***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mr. R. thanks again for your feedback & we look forward in serving in 2015. Thanks, dc

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!

Review by on 1/14/2015 10:55 AM about Quality Car Move

Exceeded my best expectations. Called them on a Wednesday. Vehicle picked up on Thursday in Ohio. Chris called to confirm the vehicle was picked up. Vehicle delivered in California on the next Monday. [More]

Chris - NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com

Company only OK

Review by on 1/5/2015 12:36 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Overall our vehicle transport service was only OK. Pick-up was on time, delivery was early and communication was maintained throughout. However, upon receiving our cars, one was quite dirty on the i [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com...Stephen..We appreciate your business and I enjoyed working with you. It is not commonplace for any customer to have to travel this type of dista...

Was worried at first, but proven otherwi

Review by on 12/24/2014 3:25 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was a little worried about transporting my car from Ohio to California but Lecia was really reassuring and always was available for my calls. She called the day after the carrier picked up and the d [More]

Excellent

Review by on 12/16/2014 7:57 PM about A to Z Auto Shipping

My experience was great from begining to end. Everyone, including the driver was kind, honest and helpful with any and all questions I had. They never "pressured" me or "encouraged&qu [More]

Andrea - Hi Tracey, Thank you for your review...We know this is a busy time of year appreciate you taking the time to post your experience. I'm glad all went well....Happy Holidays...Andrea

Broken Windshield

Review by on 12/8/2014 9:02 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

My Jeep was obviously messed with during transit. I thought it odd that my driver mentioned the type of engine in my jeep. I didn't really think he should be looking under the hood. In any case, th [More]

Mike Rupers - Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Michael Pernod is dissatisfied with the service. Our driver did not touch the engine o...

Review by on 11/25/2014 1:17 AM about Quality Car Move

Chris Davis and the driver worked with me to arrange the pick up and delivery to fit my schedule. The car arrived in excellent condition. I could not have asked for better service.

Auto Shipping Group Review

Review by on 11/20/2014 2:13 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very pleased. Vehicle treated carefully, plastic sheeting covered the convertible top. Drivers businesslike, pleasant to deal with. Wendy Barker, contact person, was very helpful locating a driver, [More]

Terry Williams - WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Henry!! You did it! Thank you so much for this review. I am sorry the first company that you had decided to go with failed to pick up your car.Co...

Car Transport

Review by on 11/11/2014 3:31 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I am very satisfied customer. My car was pickup on 1 day notice and delivered on 7th day. Driver called me before pickup and same driver delivered car in front of my home even though roads are small i [More]

Excellent/Outstanding Service

Review by on 11/5/2014 9:24 AM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

The rating that I want to give is 10 STARS. But since I can’t, I have to give Mr. Fletch, his company, Carrier Ebro, LLC, the company that took my son’s car from Dayton to California and [More]

Fletcher - Thank you so much Linda, my pleasure and glad I could help.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated ( Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport)

Very Happy with Ameri Freight

Review by on 10/31/2014 4:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very satisfied with the service by Ameri Freight and the subsequent carrier company they brokered with. Pickup and delivery were on time and no problems were encountered. Worked with ALi at Am [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates