Providing more than 199,877 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Most Efficient Auto Transport Company Ev Easy Auto Ship

Most Efficient Auto Transport Company Ev

Review by on 7/16/2019 11:42 AM about Easy Auto Ship

On Thursday morning, I made a bold request that I needed my car to be sent off from Ohio to California at the latest Friday. Gary Nichols was the one helping me out, and he said although he couldn't m [More]

Easy Auto Ship - We are very happy that everything you wanted and needed was met. Gary is one of our best, and is always willing to give everything a try. No matter the request we can ship it. Thank you so much! We lo...
Great Service and Explanation of the Pro AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service and Explanation of the Pro

Review by on 7/11/2019 12:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Recently, needed to ship my daughter’s car to California. I called AmeriFreight and spoke with Harry. He took me through the process and explained all of the details. It really helped in my decision [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Great shipping experience but... AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great shipping experience but...

Review by on 6/13/2019 7:29 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I chose Amerifreight because it was one of the lowest prices I was quoted and they had positive reviews online. However, after talking with my agent, she told me that the costs were $240 more than was [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Brad Lightning Auto Carriers

Brad

Review by on 5/28/2019 8:37 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Very nice services

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very muc...
Shipping American Auto Shipping

Shipping

Review by on 5/18/2019 12:36 PM about American Auto Shipping

My car was picked up the day after I called and shipped from Ohio to California in 4 days. I worked with Rachel and she was very polite, knowledgeable and professional.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Nick!! We hope to work with you again, and thank you for the compliments.
4th time using AmeriFreight Car Shipping

4th time using

Review by on 5/17/2019 9:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is my 4th time using Amerifreight and everything has gone smoothly each time. As long as you understand the process and you realize that you may have to add money if you need to move your car fas [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Capt. Mark is awesome Honest Auto Movers

Capt. Mark is awesome

Review by on 4/30/2019 1:11 PM about Honest Auto Movers

I purchased an amazing Ford raptor in Ohio and had it shipped to CA with the help of Capt. Mark. I was EXTREMELY nervous and cautions about this process but finding Mark made this the easiest procedu [More]

Capt Mark - Thanks Matt. I try to do my very best by everyone.

Review by on 4/28/2019 12:21 PM about American Auto Shipping

Company shipped my car to California. Kirshwna was very helpful and good price she gave me. Recommended them to friends we plan to use again in future. Thank you

Mark - Call Kirshawna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review and for the recommendations! We hope to work with you again in the future, Yiwei.
feedback-order# 1501658243 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

feedback-order# 1501658243

Review by on 4/25/2019 2:02 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was very helpful. I felt she went above and beyond in assisting and keeping me informed on my vehicle transport. She stayed connected with me all the way wanting to know when I actually was [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Shipping of car MoverJet Logistics

Shipping of car

Review by on 4/3/2019 3:00 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Excellent shipping agent and man of his words! I will always recommend Fares My car arrived before time and in perfect condition Fares is very easy to communicate with as well

Elizabeth Miller - It would be a pleasure for us to work with you again!