Providing more than 196,324 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Shipping American Auto Shipping

Shipping

Review by on 5/18/2019 12:36 PM about American Auto Shipping

My car was picked up the day after I called and shipped from Ohio to California in 4 days. I worked with Rachel and she was very polite, knowledgeable and professional.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Nick!! We hope to work with you again, and thank you for the compliments.
4th time using AmeriFreight Car Shipping

4th time using

Review by on 5/17/2019 9:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is my 4th time using Amerifreight and everything has gone smoothly each time. As long as you understand the process and you realize that you may have to add money if you need to move your car fas [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Capt. Mark is awesome Honest Auto Movers

Capt. Mark is awesome

Review by on 4/30/2019 1:11 PM about Honest Auto Movers

I purchased an amazing Ford raptor in Ohio and had it shipped to CA with the help of Capt. Mark. I was EXTREMELY nervous and cautions about this process but finding Mark made this the easiest procedu [More]

Capt Mark - Thanks Matt. I try to do my very best by everyone.

Review by on 4/28/2019 12:21 PM about American Auto Shipping

Company shipped my car to California. Kirshwna was very helpful and good price she gave me. Recommended them to friends we plan to use again in future. Thank you

Mark - Call Kirshawna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review and for the recommendations! We hope to work with you again in the future, Yiwei.
feedback-order# 1501658243 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

feedback-order# 1501658243

Review by on 4/25/2019 2:02 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was very helpful. I felt she went above and beyond in assisting and keeping me informed on my vehicle transport. She stayed connected with me all the way wanting to know when I actually was [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Shipping of car MoverJet Logistics

Shipping of car

Review by on 4/3/2019 3:00 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Excellent shipping agent and man of his words! I will always recommend Fares My car arrived before time and in perfect condition Fares is very easy to communicate with as well

Elizabeth Miller - It would be a pleasure for us to work with you again!
Felicia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia

Review by on 3/29/2019 3:43 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was an outstanding broker. She was thorough, thoughtful, clear and organized. I was nervous about sending my daughter's car across the country. Felicia contacted me daily with drive updates. I [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Benz transport BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Benz transport

Review by on 3/25/2019 6:37 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Agent was nice, and car was transported in a timely manner. I am pleased with the service. I recommend using this company. They also picked up car next day at no extra charge.

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
Car Shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car Shipping

Review by on 2/26/2019 10:46 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I used Auto Shipping Group to ship my car across the states. Great prices and an easy, smooth process. Every step of the way, there was consistent communication. Lance, thank you for all of your help, [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** NH Thank...
Scheduling and quote were perfect BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Scheduling and quote were perfect

Review by on 2/18/2019 1:12 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

After checking reviews I got a bit worried about my car transportation, but Anthony assured me that the cars would be picked up on the day they were scheduled and delivered. I am very happy with the e [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for choosing our company!