Providing more than 187,602 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1132

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Auto Shipping Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping

Review by on 12/2/2018 6:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent service. Definitely recommend them. Car was picked up at the promised time and delivered at the other end also on time. They kept in touch with me along the way.

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE quote Subodh - thank you again for trusting me to ship your vehicle - you were so kind to work with - I hope y...
peace of mind Montway Auto Transport

peace of mind

Review by on 11/1/2018 10:56 PM about Montway Auto Transport

if you want to have a peace of mind when shipping your car, pick this company. Shipped my car from Ohio to California. There was a little delay with shipment but they informed me every step of the way [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Patricia! Happy we could provide fantastic communication and service!
Beverly BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly

Review by on 10/30/2018 8:52 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly did a great job getting everything set up for me. I moved from Cleveland to San Diego, and they were on time and delivery Mike RM on time and where I wanted it to be delivered I will recommend [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!
Overall, a seamless and easy process! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Overall, a seamless and easy process!

Review by on 9/14/2018 12:11 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I've never shipped a car, so honestly, I don't have a lot of other experiences to go off of. But this company was easy to use, including online forms which made it easy to verify pricing, timing, and [More]

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!
AmeriFreight Car Shipping A+ AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Car Shipping A+

Review by on 8/27/2018 5:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I worked with Harry Davis at AmeriFrieght and he was wonderful. He kept me updated throughout the entire process and answered any questions I had very promptly.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
transport car from OH to CA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

transport car from OH to CA

Review by on 8/17/2018 12:21 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We worked with Harry Davis at AmeriFreight and the experience was stress-free. Moving is stressful enough. Harry secured a transportation company quickly, pick-up and delivery were on schedule and c [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Harry at 678-608-0604
Car arrived early in perfect shape AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car arrived early in perfect shape

Review by on 7/31/2018 2:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My car was due to arrive in San Francisco 2 days after I arrived from Cleveland. Instead, when I landed at San Francisco Airport, I had a phone message that the car was already there! I couldn't pic [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Tara Wright at 678-369-4271
Bait & Switch Montway Auto Transport

Bait & Switch

Review by on 7/13/2018 3:13 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway would not live up to the quote they provided - they asked me for an additional $300 on top of what they quoted me. They have a hard time scheduling transport. Stay away at all costs. Bait and [More]

Montway - We apologize for the inconvenience caused, Andrew. The carrier inquiring on transporting your vehicle to your desired location, requested the additional fees as they had priced the available spot on t...
Transport Land Rover from Ohio to Califo New World Auto Transport

Transport Land Rover from Ohio to Califo

Review by on 6/29/2018 12:24 PM about New World Auto Transport

We found New World Auto Transport after a near disaster with Road Runner auto shippers, who proved to be dishonest and forced us to cancel our credit card to avoid unauthorized charges. We got smart a [More]

Daisy Wells - Thank you so much have a blessed day !!! Daisy and the Team :)
What a Sham! Montway Auto Transport

What a Sham!

Review by on 5/30/2018 10:20 AM about Montway Auto Transport

If you read this review, do yourself a favor and RUN the other direction. The absolute worst experience I have ever had. I paid an added charge for guaranteed pick-up, which they did, but then my car [More]

Montway - Hello Shannon, we are sorry to hear that the dates did not work for you. The Guaranteed pickup rate only guarantees the pickup and not the delivery. The transit time is longer than expected. We do hav...