Providing more than 182,884 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$901

Price Range From $495 to $4000

Unable to move freight, will not honor t RoadRunner Auto Transport

Unable to move freight, will not honor t

Review by on 4/28/2017 1:20 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

I had a shipment ready to be picked up by them on 4/25/17 and their carrier canceled on me. The driver never showed. In speaking with Gloria from customer service on 4/26/17, she told me that they wer [More]

Phil - Celeste, On behalf of our team here at Road Runner Auto Transport we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. In the transport industry we are sometimes susceptible to carrier cancell...
Would do business again Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Would do business again

Review by on 1/26/2017 7:00 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Julie was great to work with! Great communication and customer service. Car was delivered earlier than expected for a good deal! Thank you, ASG!

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. We strive to make our customer's transport smooth and stress free for them. My very best ...
Quality Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Quality Service

Review by on 1/12/2017 5:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I have worked with other shipping companies in the past and AmeriFreight is hands down the best! Prompt communication, upfront fee's and personal relationships. I will continue to use them for my ship [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia 678-621-1768
66 mustang. Auto Shipping Group Inc.

66 mustang.

Review by on 11/9/2016 11:55 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car was devilered in good condition on time. The carrier arrived at the pick up site a day late, but the car was delivered one time no damage to the car from transport. Whenever I had a question K [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Anthony, This was a little challenging since w...
Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Brenda Rust 360-255-7438

Review by on 9/2/2016 3:45 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My car was picked up only a day late from my scheduled pickup date and arrived on time. There was no new damage to the car, it was just dirty, but that was expected. Overall, I had a good experience w [More]

Terry Williams - Call Brenda Rust 360-255-7438 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the great review!
Vehicle damaged during transport & trans Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Vehicle damaged during transport & trans

Review by on 4/5/2016 4:25 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Vehicle was dropped off with $2,000 in damage. Got the run around for over a month to find out that the transport company Slip-N-Grip Tag-N-Tow was not insured. Lance said hire an attorney.

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Tiffany I apologize for the damages to your vehicle. As a company we do our best to secure companies that are fully insured. Unfortunately this c...
Awesome Service!!! Ship a Car Direct

Awesome Service!!!

Review by on 3/24/2016 4:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct just got themselves a life time customer. A+ service from communication to the actual shipment service. They hire reliable drivers so new customers ahve nothing to worry about! 5 sta [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to make a life-time customer! Thanks so much, JAnthony!
car shipment Ship a Car Direct

car shipment

Review by on 11/18/2015 12:31 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I have never shipped a car before, but I needed to have car moved from Las Vegas, Nevada to Seattle, Wash. After reviewing several carriers I choose Ship a car Direct. They had a AAA+ rating from the [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to deliver as promised! Thanks for the amazing review, Gary!
Perfect service Ship a Car Direct

Perfect service

Review by on 11/11/2015 12:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

After doing a ton of reading about the industry I was actually leaning on flying down and driving my car back up but after getting 20+ quotes and reading reviews for all of the carriers, I decided th [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and hassle-free! Thanks for the great review, Immanuel!
Karen is excellent Ship a Car Direct

Karen is excellent

Review by on 10/15/2015 6:09 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Karen at Ship a Car Direct is very on top of things. The process was smooth, she replied my email promptly when I have questions. My car was picked up at 7 pm from Reno, NV and dropped off the nex [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it smooth for you! Thanks for the five star review!