Providing more than 176,543 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1200

Average Price

$1224

Price Range From $420 to $2600

Felicia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia

Review by on 4/11/2017 7:19 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have had trouble finding a shipper in the past that worked out well. Now that I have found Felicia with Auto Shipping Group, I will continue to use them. I have used Auto shipping Group three time [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab 360.406.4893

Review by on 2/3/2017 6:40 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was great! He was very helpful considering it was my first time shipping a vehicle. He answered all of my questions and made sure to keep me up to date. He also would check in with me when neede [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Christi...
Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 7/8/2016 10:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Communication was prompt, courteous, and clear. I didn't need a pick-up until about 1 month after I contacted ASG but they contacted me immediately, explained the process, and notified me as soon as a [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Melissa, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pl...
Mercedes Benz 380SL with Ship A Car Dire Ship a Car Direct

Mercedes Benz 380SL with Ship A Car Dire

Review by on 2/22/2016 12:22 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was spooked at having to ship my 85 380SL from NV to MA I shouldn't have been. David at Ship A Car Direct took care of everything. There was no angst to the process, I was kept informed all of th [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep your transport angst-free! Thanks for the excellent feedback, Tim!
Review for Hugo 7 Star Auto Transport

Review for Hugo

Review by on 5/31/2015 3:18 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

Personalizied experience. Very thoughtful and upfront, was with me all the time. Would not hesitate to recommend Hugo to anyone else. Other companies were shady and hard to deal with, all they want [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.
Satisfied Customer Ship a Car Direct

Satisfied Customer

Review by on 5/20/2015 1:31 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Because we had a very small window of time for pick up of car we were worried that the car might not be picked up before our flight home but everything worked out perfectly and car was delivered on th [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your great feedback, Sam! Glad it was delivered on time!