Providing more than 185,407 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $420 to $2600

Horrible waste of time United Auto Transport

Horrible waste of time

Review by on 10/9/2018 3:48 PM about United Auto Transport

Completely untrustworthy. Angela assured me that my vehicle would be picked up within 1-2 days (8/17/18 at the latest). I was told twice that she had scheduled pickup, the 17th and again on the 18th, [More]

mark sanders - Good afternoon Ted, Once again we believe there was miscommunication. we did inform you that your driver has been scheduled and drivers information was texted and emailed for pick up with the 15th la...
Excellent service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent service

Review by on 9/23/2018 10:42 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very skeptical after being treated horribly by United Auto Transport and given misleading information (lies) from others as well. But Kimberly took good care of me and got my vehicle picked up q [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ted, Thank you so much for the positive feedback...
Michael Rhine 360-512-3754 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Michael Rhine 360-512-3754

Review by on 7/26/2018 1:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Michael was very informative and eager to not only get the job, but assist me in finding the least expensive way to transport my truck. He spent extra time working on this with me. Excellent customer [More]

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754, CALL TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. PJ it was my pleasure to help you find the least exspensive way to ship your Food Truck. Hope as is well ...
Felicia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia

Review by on 4/11/2017 7:19 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have had trouble finding a shipper in the past that worked out well. Now that I have found Felicia with Auto Shipping Group, I will continue to use them. I have used Auto shipping Group three time [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab 360.406.4893

Review by on 2/3/2017 6:40 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was great! He was very helpful considering it was my first time shipping a vehicle. He answered all of my questions and made sure to keep me up to date. He also would check in with me when neede [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Christi...
Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 7/8/2016 10:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Communication was prompt, courteous, and clear. I didn't need a pick-up until about 1 month after I contacted ASG but they contacted me immediately, explained the process, and notified me as soon as a [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Melissa, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pl...
Mercedes Benz 380SL with Ship A Car Dire Ship a Car Direct

Mercedes Benz 380SL with Ship A Car Dire

Review by on 2/22/2016 12:22 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was spooked at having to ship my 85 380SL from NV to MA I shouldn't have been. David at Ship A Car Direct took care of everything. There was no angst to the process, I was kept informed all of th [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep your transport angst-free! Thanks for the excellent feedback, Tim!
Review for Hugo 7 Star Auto Transport

Review for Hugo

Review by on 5/31/2015 3:18 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

Personalizied experience. Very thoughtful and upfront, was with me all the time. Would not hesitate to recommend Hugo to anyone else. Other companies were shady and hard to deal with, all they want [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.
Satisfied Customer Ship a Car Direct

Satisfied Customer

Review by on 5/20/2015 1:31 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Because we had a very small window of time for pick up of car we were worried that the car might not be picked up before our flight home but everything worked out perfectly and car was delivered on th [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your great feedback, Sam! Glad it was delivered on time!