Providing more than 192,800 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $325 to $4000

Classic Car Transport to Texas AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Classic Car Transport to Texas

Review by on 5/22/2018 9:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis from Amerifreight was phenomenal as always. I had used Amerifreight beforehand and they were even better this time around. I purchased a vehicle (1963 Karmann Ghia) from Missouri and it [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Harry at 678-608-0604
Thank God for Patrick and Vehicle Shippi Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

Thank God for Patrick and Vehicle Shippi

Review by on 2/14/2018 11:01 PM about Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

I bought a new Expedition online from a dealer in Sedalia Mo. Afterwards when I was trying to arrange for a transport of my new car, I was shocked at how corrupt and dishonest the vehicle transport bu [More]

Patrick OConnell - Patrick OConell patrick@vehicleshippinggroup.com 480 428 1267 Randall, Everyone is treated that way with me. There is no need for the crap that happens in this industry. I was glad to fix your proble...
Customer Service and Delivery 50 States Auto Relocation

Customer Service and Delivery

Review by on 12/13/2017 6:35 PM about 50 States Auto Relocation

Our family is deaf and Nick handled it without a hitch. He made sure we understood everything and went out of his way to keep us informed by texting. The driver was courteous and his equiptment was cl [More]

50 States Management - Dennis, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We will always go above and beyond for our customers and make the best of any situation brought our way. We hope to serve you again and appr...
VERY GOOD SERVICE BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

VERY GOOD SERVICE

Review by on 9/22/2017 1:42 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

mary did a very good job in getting my car down to dallas tx on time and very good price . i would recommend her and her movewheel co anytime to anyone looking for an good company that delivers on [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for your kind co-operation.
Excellent professional and prompt servic Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent professional and prompt servic

Review by on 8/4/2016 5:13 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Having dealt with multiple shipping companies, this one by far was the fastest, most affordable and professional service. I was in contact with Greg throughout the whole process, he always responded [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***Nessim...Thank you for choosing us for your transport services. Appreciate you and your business. Greg
Transport from Missouri to Texas AutoStar Transport Express

Transport from Missouri to Texas

Review by on 4/26/2016 7:15 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Everyone handled my request in a professional manner. I felt they cared about me and my situation. They worked with me to reschedule at my request several times due to a problem on pickup side. I wil [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rod Franca 888-802-8250 ext 2224 Thank you for the great review Ms. Rhoads. Despite the rocky start, once your vehicle was picked up I can see you were quite pleased with how the process played o...
Great Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Service

Review by on 4/4/2016 2:09 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Customer service and support was great, available, courteous and informative throughout lapse of service. Went above and beyond answering questions and assisting me with status updates on my vehicle. [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hugo Thank you so much for the great review. I am sincerely appreciative of the confidence you had in me to come thru for you. I know you cou...
Great Experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Experience

Review by on 2/19/2016 9:17 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would recommend everyone. I took my time and choose the best shipping company I feel. I had many companies calling and texting but Auto Shipping Group made the experience pleasant so I will always [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Damon Thank you so very much for the encouraging words in the review. It was a sincere pleasured assisting you in the move. I also want to th...
Excellent service Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Excellent service

Review by on 2/1/2016 1:37 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Smart talk transportation is really reliable company.. Victor helped me out through out this transportation process..pick up and drop off was ontime.. It was my first time experience with any company [More]

Smart Talk - For same quality service please contact Victor. C 239-236-8142 ext 107
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab 360.406.4893

Review by on 12/23/2015 11:01 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

So I had to reschedule the first date of pickup. DONE - no questions asked, no problems, no fee or anything. Courier was found for my new date. Came and picked it up on time. Delivery actually happene [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mr Shah Thank you so much for the confidence you had in me to come thru for you on the Transport. It was my pleasure assisting you. I know yo...