Providing more than 187,682 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1116

Price Range From $245 to $3285

Great service Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Great service

Review by on 11/17/2018 2:12 PM about Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

First time using Onassis and they did not disappoint. Ann was my contact who made sure they found a company who could deliver my car on the few days that I was available. Easy payment of deposit. Reas [More]

Carla Melindo - Hi M.A., We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your overall experience with the service that we have provided. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide your transportatio...
Transport from MI to CA BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Transport from MI to CA

Review by on 11/10/2018 1:15 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Quick and easy transaction. Jane and movewheels.com gave me the best price. Picked up early and dropped off a day early. Jane was helpful and kept me informed. Thank you.

Linda Ross - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services.
Truck from MI to CA Montway Auto Transport

Truck from MI to CA

Review by on 11/8/2018 2:44 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Great job. Sales agents were helpful. Their job was to "move my vehicle." So they did. On time and our driver stayed in contact. When he picked up the truck from my mom he was kind and polite and the [More]

Montway - Thank you for the outstanding review, Elwyn! Happy to hear about your experience. We will definitely let Adam know he did a great job!
Very helpful Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very helpful

Review by on 11/2/2018 4:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim was very helpful and direct in negotiating a price and making arrangements for me to swap cars with a family member between California and Michigan. We had issues with the carrier canceling and c [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Eric, Thanks for the positive feedback. Sorry again the...
Car transportation MoverJet Logistics

Car transportation

Review by on 9/24/2018 3:24 PM about MoverJet Logistics

This service was quick, efficient and affordable. Did everything they said they would and in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Emily Stark - Thank you so much! Great working with you as a customer too!
These guys are THE BEST! State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.

These guys are THE BEST!

Review by on 9/18/2018 4:04 PM about State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.

A friendly team with great prices and AWESOME customer service! As a dealer who ships cars all over the country, I've used plenty of transporters. And none of them even come close to State 2 State. [More]

Yali - Thanks so much on your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it and doing business with you! We are happy to know you are satisfied with us every time and we look forward in continuing business wi...
Would definitely use again! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Would definitely use again!

Review by on 9/13/2018 7:40 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with Amerifreight worked out exactly as l had expected it to. I did my research first, and this company was one of the highly recommended ones. The person handling my order, Jerrell, w [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell at 678-821-2420.
My car made it from MI to CA smoothly AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My car made it from MI to CA smoothly

Review by on 9/3/2018 11:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I'd never shipped a car before, so Samantha did a great job of explaining the process. One thing to keep in mind is that you may get a call at 10 am for a noon pickup that means make sure your car is [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, contact Samantha at 770-299-8602
Auto Transport BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Auto Transport

Review by on 8/30/2018 1:02 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very professionally handled moving my auto cross country with no problems. Truck he hired delivered vehicle in 48 hours! Unbelievable! Highly recommend Jordan and MoveWheels!

Linda Ross - Thanks for the positive feedback! We'll be glad to help you with the shipping process again!
5 Stars BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

5 Stars

Review by on 7/23/2018 4:11 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

For sure 5 stars for the service with movewheels.com, and more then 5 stars for the amazing staff who took the responsibility as their own vehicle. Appreciate the help, and the car came out pretty wel [More]

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!