Providing more than 183,077 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $245 to $3285

Car transportation MoverJet Logistics

Car transportation

Review by on 9/24/2018 3:24 PM about MoverJet Logistics

This service was quick, efficient and affordable. Did everything they said they would and in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Emily Stark - Thank you so much! Great working with you as a customer too!
These guys are THE BEST! State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.

These guys are THE BEST!

Review by on 9/18/2018 4:04 PM about State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.

A friendly team with great prices and AWESOME customer service! As a dealer who ships cars all over the country, I've used plenty of transporters. And none of them even come close to State 2 State. [More]

Yali - Thanks so much on your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it and doing business with you! We are happy to know you are satisfied with us every time and we look forward in continuing business wi...
Would definitely use again! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Would definitely use again!

Review by on 9/13/2018 7:40 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with Amerifreight worked out exactly as l had expected it to. I did my research first, and this company was one of the highly recommended ones. The person handling my order, Jerrell, w [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell at 678-821-2420.
My car made it from MI to CA smoothly AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My car made it from MI to CA smoothly

Review by on 9/3/2018 11:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I'd never shipped a car before, so Samantha did a great job of explaining the process. One thing to keep in mind is that you may get a call at 10 am for a noon pickup that means make sure your car is [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, contact Samantha at 770-299-8602
Auto Transport BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Auto Transport

Review by on 8/30/2018 1:02 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very professionally handled moving my auto cross country with no problems. Truck he hired delivered vehicle in 48 hours! Unbelievable! Highly recommend Jordan and MoveWheels!

Linda Ross - Thanks for the positive feedback! We'll be glad to help you with the shipping process again!
5 Stars BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

5 Stars

Review by on 7/23/2018 4:11 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

For sure 5 stars for the service with movewheels.com, and more then 5 stars for the amazing staff who took the responsibility as their own vehicle. Appreciate the help, and the car came out pretty wel [More]

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!
Auto Shipping Group Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 7/18/2018 11:17 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Fist time using an auto shipping company. Went fairly smoothly once the vehicle was picked up. A few fees that were unexpected in the process. Overall it was wort it in the long run.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Drew, Thanks for the review. I am sorry the carr...
Great Job! Better than Expected! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Job! Better than Expected!

Review by on 6/21/2018 6:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently shipped a vehicle from Flint, Mi to my son in Sun Valley Ca. This was my first time shipping an automobile. It took awhile to decide on a shipping company (there are tons of options). Th [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please call Harry at 678-608-0604
Mostly as promised ... Get it Done Transportation

Mostly as promised ...

Review by on 6/2/2018 5:41 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I scheduled a car move with Get It Done and it went mostly as planned. Pickup (and therefore delivery) ended up delayed about 3 days from schedule, apparently due to a truck breakdown. There was a $10 [More]

David Pein - Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write about your great experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. Being family owned and operated we take pride in making every order as simple and ...
Great shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great shipment

Review by on 3/14/2018 1:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The total experience is awesome and the price is really competitive. Danielle Roth is so helpful and the whole process is really pleased for me. The customer service is great. The driver is really fas [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Danielle at 678-608-0624