Providing more than 198,127 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $245 to $3285

Reliable Hassle Free Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Reliable Hassle Free Experience

Review by on 6/20/2019 2:16 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight handled my cross country car transport exceptionally well. The price was reasonable and most importantly the customer service was exceptional. I was updated frequently and all of the info [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Samantha at 770-299-8602
excellent service AutoStar Transport Express

excellent service

Review by on 6/19/2019 1:02 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I have used AutoStar twice already. My experience has been superb each time. On time, and courteous without any issues whatsoever. They kept me updated on the status of the upcoming transport. I woul [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rodrigo 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Johan, I appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your transport experience. With nearly two dozen transport coordinators and a half dozen customer s...
1501669691-PT AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501669691-PT

Review by on 5/28/2019 9:07 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Erica Hudson was great, she consistently communicated and followed up so i was always clear and up to speed. The driver was on-time, respectful and texted me throughout the process. I will recommend [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates call Erica Hudson at 770-881-8585
67 Bird transport Lightning Auto Carriers

67 Bird transport

Review by on 5/18/2019 6:01 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I had a very positive experience with Matt in regards to communication, cost and communication! From the initial bid to the acceptance of car this was a wonderful experience.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service

Review by on 5/8/2019 12:18 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped my car from Detroit to San Francisco using Amerifreight and had a good experience. The drivers were helpful and communicated well. Would definitely recommend 1501662021-FZ

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Vehicle Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Vehicle Transport

Review by on 5/7/2019 8:51 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Did a really good job on transporting my vehicle from the east coast to the west coast. Prices were also quite reasonable. Would highly recommend it when transporting your vehicle.

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Eric! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with oir services. We always make sure...
Bentley Continent gt American Auto Shipping

Bentley Continent gt

Review by on 4/28/2019 12:33 PM about American Auto Shipping

Thank you guys so much for bringing my car to me. Shipped from Michigan to Colorado. The driver was very friendly and had a great attitude. He helped us unload which took over a hour, because the auct [More]

Mark - Call Kirshawna @ (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review! Don't forget to recommend us to your friends!
Vehicle Transport Montway Auto Transport

Vehicle Transport

Review by on 4/8/2019 1:16 PM about Montway Auto Transport

This was very smooth. My last experience with a Transporter was not real good. I was not confident going into this move. That said, this move, every step of the way was handled professionally, with co [More]

Montway - Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Chip! We'll be sure to let the driver know they did a fantastic job here. If we can assist with anything else, just let us know!
Worse driver ever! Lightning Auto Carriers

Worse driver ever!

Review by on 3/19/2019 12:40 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Since my review got removed I'm going to write another one! My driver, Savar (AKA Sam), was the most unprofessional and non communicative driver ever. I was told it would be 4-5 days from Michigan to [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - We are very very sorry your car was delivered late ( 2 days late ). On a route that is 2400 miles in the tail end of winter things do happen like weather and traffic that can and will cause an occasio...
Movewheels....... Eugene BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Movewheels....... Eugene

Review by on 1/25/2019 10:00 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had an awesome experience with Movewheels and would highly recommend them as they do really about your expectations my driver was Eugene and I know the date they give me as a delivery date is not al [More]

Linda Ross - Our main goal is making the shipping process easier and faster for the client. Thanks for your feedback!