Providing more than 180,794 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $350 to $3500

Transport from MD to FL AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport from MD to FL

Review by on 8/22/2018 4:24 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The initial transport bid acceptance process was a bit unnerving. The transport companies wait until 3-5 days before to accept transport requests / bids. Once this part of the process is completed, I [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Samantha at 770-299-8602
Great service AutoStar Transport Express

Great service

Review by on 8/10/2018 8:12 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Great service, my car got to me on time , driver was very friendly. My car was in good standing when delivered to me. There was good communication between me and the driver.

Mike Cannon - From Taylor 888-802-8250 Ext. 2223 : Thank you for the kind review Miriam. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you, your family, or friends i...
Class A Company DIY Transport Inc.

Class A Company

Review by on 6/15/2018 11:29 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

It was my first time having a car transported form MD to fl! DIY and the sub company that they used to transport my car was perfect they kept in touch and the car was delivered in 3 business days [More]

Danielle - Nelson, thank you for the 5 star review! We really appreciate your business! We are glad we were able to make your first time transporting a successful process! We appreciate your business!
Scheduling and transporting vehicle from AutoStar Transport Express

Scheduling and transporting vehicle from

Review by on 3/12/2018 6:57 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

This was the first time for me. I was very anxious but things went well. The transporter was great. Communications was great during the transport. Car arrived safely but very dirty. Drivers were gr [More]

Mike Cannon - From Liz Andrea: 888 802 8250 ext 2237. Thanks Jackeline for taking the time and write such a nice review. I'm glad that it all went well on your very first experience transporting the vehicle. Thank...
Great Service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great Service

Review by on 1/24/2018 5:07 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Victor Underwood was the best.He worked with me from day one. I was unsure of what dates I would actually have car ready to move. Victor kept in touch several times and made sure I got a driver immedi [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you very much for so kind words! If you ever need to ship your car, I will be very happy to work with you again!
vehicle transport Mercury Auto Transport LLC

vehicle transport

Review by on 12/30/2017 3:14 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim Godze did a great job in arranging for my car to be picked up and shipped to Florida considering it was right before the holiday season and on short notice. The car was delivered to a specific loc [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Sheldon, Thank you for your review. We love reading reviews like this here at Mercury. We are glad to hear what a great job Jim did for you on your transport. We appreciate your business.
Cost AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cost

Review by on 7/16/2017 8:52 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

While I realize Ameri Freight is a broker I was originally led to believe the cost would be in the $600 to $700 range. Several of the quotes I rejected were in the high $900 and one was over $1000.My [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271
Pick up and delivery Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Pick up and delivery

Review by on 5/23/2017 9:17 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Tige the sales rep did what e promised. Flawless from beginning to end and very professional. I thought the car would take longer to get to its destination but 48 hours later it was at my door step. [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU!!!!! TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 THANK YOU!!!!! TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 THANK YOU!!!!! TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 THANK YOU!!!!! TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 602-...
Auto transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto transport

Review by on 2/23/2017 9:23 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great company to work with. Professional, courteous service, competitive pricing. Vance made the process very easy. Car was picked up the day after I called and delivered as promised 2 days later. I w [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Stan ...
Fast, reliable shipping AutoStar Transport Express

Fast, reliable shipping

Review by on 2/22/2017 9:09 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

First start to finish, Manny was on top of my quote and got me a transport truck right when I needed it. Not only did they pick it up on the day they promised but made it to the destination 1 day soon [More]

Mike Cannon - From Manny Vazquez (786-725-2238) : Thank you so much for the great review Zach. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. We were able to locate a 5 star rated driver , with a timely deli...