Providing more than 199,876 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $155 to $4000

Reasonable company American Auto Shipping

Reasonable company

Review by on 7/14/2019 10:35 AM about American Auto Shipping

I read a lot of good things about the company so I placed order online. I thought I thought it would take some time to get a driver like the other companies told me. They were able to get me a driver [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - We're glad you had a great experience with us and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Also, please note that we do not offer any compensation to custo...
Very Responsive AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very Responsive

Review by on 6/30/2019 5:26 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Worked with Jahlil who walked me through the process. If he wasn’t available, I spoke with someone else at the organization. All were professional and courteous.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Jahlil at 678-619-0457
I will only recommend and transport with AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I will only recommend and transport with

Review by on 6/20/2019 12:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a really great experience with AmeriFreight. As I was looking to ship my car across the country, it came to my attention that many of these shipping services have absolutely terrible reviews. Th [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
A great experience Montway Auto Transport

A great experience

Review by on 6/18/2019 2:18 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I shipped two cars from the east to west coast. Had a great experience with Montenay. They picked up them up on my requested date and delivered very quickly. The price was also very competitive. Over [More]

Montway - Happy to provide great service. Thanks for the review, Mark!
AmeriFreight was amazing AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight was amazing

Review by on 6/10/2019 2:48 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501682751-KT AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501682751-KT

Review by on 5/17/2019 12:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Erica provided helpful, friendly, efficient service, and my cross-country shipment went flawlessly. We agreed quickly on a price that was fair and not unrealistically low (a common come-on in the ind [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Erica 770-881-8585
East to west coast move AmeriFreight Car Shipping

East to west coast move

Review by on 4/15/2019 10:11 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Moved from MD to CA during military move. Samantha was great keeping intouch with me to make sure the move was ok. The company refered was very professional and delivered the car in the time discussed [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Professional service Montway Auto Transport

Professional service

Review by on 4/11/2019 1:18 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Cars arrived on time, great communication, everything was handled professionally, I would recommend to anyone that needs to ship cars from coast to coast.

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Michael! If we can assist again in the future, just let us know!
vehicle shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

vehicle shipment

Review by on 4/3/2019 11:47 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

my car shipping experience with AmeriFreight was great! Shanda did an excellent job helping me during the process. She called me and followed up with the process on each step. Thanks a lot to Shanda a [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted Rates, please contact Shanda Okada at 678-783-8202
Car and motorcycle transport MoverJet Logistics

Car and motorcycle transport

Review by on 3/27/2019 2:07 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Great service. Safely transported vehicles on time. Best customer service, answered all my questions quickly and updated status everytime. Great price and overall it is wonderful.

Elizabeth Miller - Our main goal is making the shipping process easier and faster for the client. Thanks for your feedback! - Jane Waits