Providing more than 193,101 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $155 to $4000

Overall good experience MoverJet Logistics

Overall good experience

Review by on 2/25/2019 12:37 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I had an overall good experience. Jane Waits was easy to work with and I'm happy with the service. Only reason 4/5 was due to driver being late by 4 days but I have another vehicle so it didnt hurt me [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks for your feedback! It inspires us to work better! -Jane Waits
Transporting our mobiliy van from Maryla Easy Car Shipping

Transporting our mobiliy van from Maryla

Review by on 2/1/2019 1:21 AM about Easy Car Shipping

Interacting with David, the dispatcher, was easy and efficient. The driver of the No Limits Transport car carrier was polite and skilled. It was estimated that the delivery would take a week, but van [More]

David Miszti - Hi Joan, we know that stress of moving across the country can be great. Especially when you have to transport a handicap modified van that needs special attention in loading on and off. We appreci...
WONDERFUL SERVICE!! Seven Logistics, Inc.

WONDERFUL SERVICE!!

Review by on 1/21/2019 3:25 PM about Seven Logistics, Inc.

Nick of Seven Logistics Inc. reached out to my inquiry for a trans continental auto move. After another firm had been a no show for us, Seven Logistics jumped in to help by making immediate last minut [More]

Customer Care and Relations - Alison, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We strive on customer satisfaction and professionalism. We hope to work with you again in the future!
Car Shipping, Order number: 1501612324-O AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping, Order number: 1501612324-O

Review by on 1/3/2019 4:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Order number: 1501612324-OR I went with Amerifreight because they were the first ones to contact me about shipping a car from Baltimore to San Diego and also the lowest in terms of price $925 was my [More]

AmeriFreight - We are sorry that this customer's experience was not as expected. Our customers are provided with several shipping rates when an estimate is requested, depending on certain factors such as time constr...
Transport car from Maryland to Californi AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport car from Maryland to Californi

Review by on 12/24/2018 10:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My broker was Nicole. She explained the process very clearly and executed our needs in a timely manner. We received confirmation prior to the pickup and after the delivery, and she was easily contacta [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
Customer service rep AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer service rep

Review by on 11/12/2018 2:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501608103-UC The customer service representative Tara was so nice. She was so thoroughly helpful in making me understand the process and finding the right driver for me. The driver was so great. I'm [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, contact Tara Wright at 678-369-4271.
Emily was a great and helpful peroson MoverJet Logistics

Emily was a great and helpful peroson

Review by on 11/6/2018 11:26 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily Stark was very helpful and thorough in booking and arranging all the shipping. Even they are not truck driver, but I do need this agent to help me to find best rate and best date to deliver my c [More]

Emily Stark - Thank you for your feedback! It was great working with you!!
Samantha is the Best AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha is the Best

Review by on 10/24/2018 1:16 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very excellent to do business with. My pickup time kept changing due to the car seller having to repair a rear camera. Samantha was very understandable and worked with me on changing the pickup date. [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Heidi Schulze is Tremendous Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi Schulze is Tremendous

Review by on 9/19/2018 1:49 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi was great. She's really really good at her job. Super helpful. Answered all my questions. Found a good price and was available by phone and email. Call her!

Terry Williams - iemail me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me for a FREE quoted estimate anytime - Marc- thank you for trusting me to get the job done and get your car transported. We value you as a custome...
Emily Stark service was good MoverJet Logistics

Emily Stark service was good

Review by on 9/16/2018 12:04 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily is honest and a great communicator with excellent response time! Would recommend. Delivery was on time and door to door.

Emily Stark - Thank you! It was great working with you as a customer too!!