Providing more than 190,212 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $155 to $4000

Car Shipping, Order number: 1501612324-O AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping, Order number: 1501612324-O

Review by on 1/3/2019 4:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Order number: 1501612324-OR I went with Amerifreight because they were the first ones to contact me about shipping a car from Baltimore to San Diego and also the lowest in terms of price $925 was my [More]

AmeriFreight - We are sorry that this customer's experience was not as expected. Our customers are provided with several shipping rates when an estimate is requested, depending on certain factors such as time constr...
Transport car from Maryland to Californi AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport car from Maryland to Californi

Review by on 12/24/2018 10:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My broker was Nicole. She explained the process very clearly and executed our needs in a timely manner. We received confirmation prior to the pickup and after the delivery, and she was easily contacta [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
Customer service rep AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer service rep

Review by on 11/12/2018 2:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501608103-UC The customer service representative Tara was so nice. She was so thoroughly helpful in making me understand the process and finding the right driver for me. The driver was so great. I'm [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, contact Tara Wright at 678-369-4271.
Emily was a great and helpful peroson MoverJet Logistics

Emily was a great and helpful peroson

Review by on 11/6/2018 11:26 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily Stark was very helpful and thorough in booking and arranging all the shipping. Even they are not truck driver, but I do need this agent to help me to find best rate and best date to deliver my c [More]

Emily Stark - Thank you for your feedback! It was great working with you!!
Samantha is the Best AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha is the Best

Review by on 10/24/2018 1:16 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very excellent to do business with. My pickup time kept changing due to the car seller having to repair a rear camera. Samantha was very understandable and worked with me on changing the pickup date. [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Heidi Schulze is Tremendous Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi Schulze is Tremendous

Review by on 9/19/2018 1:49 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi was great. She's really really good at her job. Super helpful. Answered all my questions. Found a good price and was available by phone and email. Call her!

Terry Williams - iemail me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me for a FREE quoted estimate anytime - Marc- thank you for trusting me to get the job done and get your car transported. We value you as a custome...
Emily Stark service was good MoverJet Logistics

Emily Stark service was good

Review by on 9/16/2018 12:04 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily is honest and a great communicator with excellent response time! Would recommend. Delivery was on time and door to door.

Emily Stark - Thank you! It was great working with you as a customer too!!
Felicia Williams Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams

Review by on 9/12/2018 3:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Not only was Felicia prompt, she was positively supersonic in her responsiveness to my initial call, my request for scheduling, and texting up to the minute info on the pick up and delivery. She was [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Reliable and on schedule, Montway Auto Transport

Reliable and on schedule,

Review by on 9/7/2018 12:58 PM about Montway Auto Transport

We chose the three day pick up window, and that's what occurred according to schedule. Vehicle was delivered on time as well. I plan to use Montway for our return trip because they were reliable.

Montway - We can't wait to help you out again, Kathryn!
Auto transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto transport

Review by on 8/20/2018 6:33 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Mr Jernigan may be considered the gold standard for customer service. His information was extensive and thorough and his “hand holding” demonstrated he understood the concept of communication produces [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Richard (678) 821-2653